My Sweet Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do I need to do?" I asked.

"Well, pleasure doesn't come free for a slave, Jaspar. You've never had Carl rim you, so that's a skill you need to learn yourself. And I'd like young Sam here to participate in this lesson, since this is all good learning for him, too."

"Participate? By... cumming in my ass?"

Kleine patted my raised knee. "Good, I'm glad to see you're paying attention now."

At this point, I really didn't give two fucks about what I was going to do to Carl. I just wanted to cum, and I wanted to cum with something in my ass, and it wasn't ever going to be Carl's cock. This was my one opportunity to get railed with no-one else knowing.

"Okay. You can both fuck me."

Kleine's forehead creased.

"Uh, please fuck me, Master... s?"

Kleine's smile held so much pride, I was surprised he could contain himself. "I knew you had potential the moment Violet described you to me." His eyes shone.

Wait. What?

"Right, let's get you back up on all fours."

Sam rolled me over onto my stomach, and Kleine put an arm under my hips and lifted me back onto my knees.

"Did you say Violet told you about—mmmfffpggg?" Sam's cock was back in my mouth.

Kleine tugged on the plug, and said, "This is coming out now, Jaspar. Concentrate on what I'm doing, so you can replicate this with your own boy."

I dragged my mind away from Violet, and sucked reflexively on Sam's hardening dick while Kleine eased the plug out of my ass.

"All right, Jaspar, now I'm going to enter you. Speak up if you feel any pain. There may be some discomfort and that's perfectly normal, but if it's more than that, let me know."

Sam pulled out of my mouth but kept a hand on top of my head as Kleine squirted more lube up inside me, and then pressed the tip of his giant cock against my entrance.

As he waited there, fear crept back into my gut. I tried to look over my shoulder, but Sam turned my head back towards him. His touch was almost affectionate, and I fixed my eyes to his face as Kleine eased the head of his cock inside me.

It was huge. It was too big. It hurt. Only it didn't, not really. Not if I made a conscious effort to relax, which was... not easy.

I gasped for breath, held it, and then remembered to push out, doing my best to unclench and let him in.

"Good boy, Jaspar, you're doing so well."

He was slick with lube, and my passage was well-greased, and despite the discomfort, despite the feeling of being stretched too wide, and the fear I felt every time he slid in another centimetre, I could tell he wasn't doing any damage.

Any time I gasped he backed off, then eased slowly back into me until I felt the curls of his pubic hair tickle my ass and knew he was all the way in.

I felt speared on his dick, full in a way I'd never experienced before. Every instinct was to push him back out, but at the same time, being full felt oddly... satisfying.

Kleine stroked a hand down my back. "You should always let your partner adjust," he said. "And while we do that, since you're subbing for Carl, why don't you have a go at pleasuring Sam?"

Christ, he wanted me to suck Sam again? How many loads of this guy's cum was I going to have to eat?

I soon realised that wasn't what Kleine meant, as Sam turned around on the bed and presented his ass to me. Clean from our earlier shower, and fragrant with soap, there wasn't a hair on him. His smooth cheeks were a light golden brown that suggested he spent a fair bit of time in the sun nude, and his shaved testicles swung nicely between his parted thighs.

He backed up to me, and I stuck out my tongue and experimentally glided it up the centre of his crack. He helped me by parting his cheeks for better access, leaning his chest against the bed so he could use his hands, and I did the same again, this time making contact with his ring.

I could feel him contract as I tasted him, and remembered how good that felt. I shuddered, clenching around Kleine's dick, which spurred Kleine to start fucking me.

Oh. Christ.

I didn't know what to do with myself. Kleine went slow, sliding out a short distance and then planting himself back inside me. The feel of it was overwhelming and all-consuming.

"Eat me, Jass," said Sam, and half out of my mind with lust, I did. I let spit collect inside my mouth and then pressed it into his crack, exploring his hole with slow circles, then pushing my tongue inside him the way he'd done to me earlier.

"Fuck, yes," he breathed, and I put one hand up to stroke his dick as I ate him out.

"Good boy, Jaspar, that's the way!" Kleine encouraged me, and with my mind on Sam's butt, and Kleine up inside mine, the discomfort quickly passed, replaced by an insane, euphoric joy.

Lost in it all, I pushed back on Kleine while I lapped at Sam's ass as if he was a bowl of icecream, feeling my own orgasm building.

Twitching and dripping, I was desperate to put my hand on my cock but knew that'd be a fatal mistake.

Fucking Carl. To think, he'd been experiencing this all along, and whinging about it, like the ungrateful little bitch he was. I had a good mind to make him fuck me from now on.

"Don't cum, boy!" said Kleine, sliding in and out of me hard and fast. "Hhhngggg, yes!"

He pulled me back hard on his dick, dragging my face away from Sam's crack, and I hung my head in pleasure as he planted his load inside me, squirt after squirt of thick, creamy cum. Well, into his condom. When he pulled out, I felt the urge to head for the toilet, but Kleine had other ideas.

"Stay there, Jaspar, it's Sam's turn."

They changed places and Sam finished off inside me while I cleaned Kleine's cum off his softening dick.

Only once they were both clean did Kleine say the words I was desperate to hear.

"Your turn, Jaspar."

He rolled me onto my back, and then had Sam slowly finger my prostate, while I fisted myself to a blissful, mind-bending climax.

As I lay back in a haze of eurphoria, Kleine dragged a finger through the cum pooled on my body and slipped his finger into my mouth.

I sucked on it lazily, a massive smile on my face.

"Still feeling content?" Kleine asked.

"Yes, Master. Very."

* * * * *

More to come...

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
ThomasLordThomasLord11 months ago

I have to admit that this story turned me on a little and I’m straight! It is mostly the dominance and submission plus the humiliation. Well written story.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
Great story

Love how this is going I never was a alpha but I do love being the bottom

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 6 years ago

Why do people Troll... Seriously, find something productive to do. or grow a pair and out yourself don't be a keyboard warrior.

Was a little skeptical of where this was going at first just my own personal feelings on submission etc, but am enjoying it Jason, your a very talented writer, thanks for putting in so much effort for our reading pleasure, :) have a fantastic day

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 6 years ago

Laughing at what a sucker Jasper is! (No pun intended)

I just read the “Schism” series, and I agree with what one of the commenters said — you find such interesting and entertaining twists on the same subject. So cool. And so hot!! *har har*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sweet NC-ish saga

of life-lessons taught the hard way. You have such an unusual way of demonstrating the ignorance of humanity. At this stage, it doesn't matter what you write, some people are far too obtuse; they'll never understand no matter how the message is delivered.

Pay no attention to the gruesome, hideous troll hiding in the bushes... the goat will trample and eat him someday.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tied to the Bed Helping his best friend takes an unexpected turn.in Gay Male
Straight Best Friends Roll Together The guys take Ecstasy and a wild night unfolds.in Gay Male
Slutty Sleepover Two, straight best friends make some discoveries.in Gay Male
It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex My brother-in-law and I learn to satisfy each other.in Gay Male
Bathing Suit Dilemma Two straight guys get surprisingly horny in the Jacuzzi.in Gay Male
More Stories