My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to have sex on the beach," Cassie said in whisper when the crowd had started to disperse.

"If you know what goes into one I'll mix it for you. Are you sure you want to start drinking now though?" I asked. I wouldn't try to stop her if she really wanted to drink but I needed to make sure it wasn't a momentary whim that she'd regret.

"I never said anything about a drink. I want to have sex with you right here on the beach," she said with wicked grin.

"Are you serious?" I asked in a voice that was far too loud based on the way she blushed.

"Come with me," she said standing and pulling me to my feet. Once we were a safe distance from the dying fire she explained further. "I've wanted to make love to you on the beach since the first day we visited it. Being so close to you with neither of us wearing very much and having to control myself felt like torture sometimes."

"What if someone catches us?" I said voicing one of my many concerns.

"I'm willing to take that chance. It's not like they'll see anything in the dark," she said with a shrug of her slender shoulders.

"Well..."

"Please Dickie," she cooed in a soft voice that shattered my misgivings. "I know he wants it too," she said squeezing my growing erection.

"We'll find a place down this way," I said leading her by the hand and feeling the excitement in her touch. "How about here?" I said when we came to a secluded patch of sand that felt soft and flat under my feet.

"It feels like a good spot but I can't see anything," she said with a little giggle that was half excitement and half fear. "Help me spread our blanket," she said pulling it from the beach bag that rode on her shoulder.

"You've got me really excited with this idea but you don't have to go through with it sweetie," I said squeezing her hand in the darkness as we sat on the blanket listening to the sounds of the ocean for a moment.

"I love you so much," she said nuzzling my neck with soft kisses. "Being in love with you makes we want to do crazy things we'll never forget."

"Like skinny dipping and making love on the riverbank during our camping trip?" I asked.

"Exactly," she said pressing her lips to mine.

"I'll never forget this trip as it is but I know what you mean," I said sliding a hand up her back and drawing her deeper into our kiss. "We should put our clothes in your bag so we don't lose anything in the darkness."

"Good idea," she said peeling her tank top off and placing it in the bag.

My heart began to beat faster as I started to strip my own clothes off. Though I could barely make out her features in the darkness, I knew every square inch of her body so well that it was as if I could see her clearly. Her bikini top was already off, baring her breasts to the darkness. The bottom she wore under the long skirt like wrap tied on the sides, which made for easy removal. All she had to do was give a sharp tug to the ties and lift her ass a little to pull it from between her legs. I felt her knee bump my leg as she did just that and pulled of my boxers placing them atop the rest of our clothes in response. My sandals were the only thing I was still wearing now while she was naked save for the wrap around her legs and her own sandals. I heard her take a deep breath and moments later the soft warm skin of her naked thigh was pressing against my leg.

I ran my hand down her spine to the soft curve of her sexy, naked ass. She took my touch as an invitation to sit on my lap facing me. I could feel her trembling in the same mix of excitement and fear that I had noticed earlier. Cassie didn't take my cock inside her right away, choosing to sit with her chest pressed against mine and her wet pussy lips touching my throbbing shaft. She kissed me without a shred of apprehension on her lips leaving no doubt that we would complete the deed now that we were naked. For now I was more than satisfied to kiss her as the prospect of making love to her made my whole body tingle. It seemed enough to sate her for now too though it wasn't long before she was grinding her clit against my cock.

Suddenly she planted her feet on either side of me and lifted herself above my cock. I reached underneath and held my cock steady as she lowered her steamy pussy around it. She was trembling so much in my arms as we continued to kiss that I thought she may have cum the moment I entered her. When she pulled her lips away from me I knew she was ready to ride me and caressed her legs in encouragement. Soon my hands found a place on her ass cheeks where they helped guide her up and down my shaft. I strained my ears listening for unwanted observers but the only thing I heard over our own ragged breathing was the sound of the waves somewhere off in the distance.

Cassie rode me frantically in short stints. After a minute or two she'd sit in my lap and mash her lips against mine in a torrid kiss. Only then would she moan her pleasure making my lips vibrate as she released her pent up emotions. Sometimes she welcome my continued gentle thrusting, while other times she squeezed my shoulders in a silent plea for rest. During one of those short rests I told her she was right, that this was a once in a lifetime experience that neither of us would ever forget. She didn't say anything; she simply rode me harder and faster than she had before.

When she stopped again and barely found my lips before voicing her pleasure I knew it was time for a new position. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I sat up straighter as if she knew what was coming. Turning onto her back, I adjusted my position slightly and got ready to screw her right. It was much easier to fuck and kiss at the same time in a classic missionary position. Cassie practically devoured my tongue in delight. This time I was sure she was cumming nonstop as I slammed my cock into her. The exhilaration of having sex out in the open fueled my own orgasm and soon I lost control exploding inside her with groan that she swallowed.

"Wasn't that amazing?" she asked curled up on her side as I lay on my back panting in the aftermath of our coupling.

"It was unbelievable sweetie," I said turning to kiss her softly. "Are you cold?" I asked detecting a slight shiver from her.

"No," she said right away but she knew I'd detect her white lie. "Well maybe just a little but I don't want to leave yet."

"We don't have to leave but there's no reason for you to be cold," I said moving to the edge of the blanket knowing she'd follow me. "Is that better?" I asked after pulling the other end of the large blanket over us. It completely enveloped her but left my outside leg exposed.

"Much better," she said squirming until she was lying half on top of me. "I can't believe our honeymoon is over already," she added.

"Neither can I," I said in agreement. "Two whole weeks alone with my sweet Canadian girl just flew by."

"Don't worry we'll still spend a lot of time alone when we get home Dickie," she said with a gentle kiss. "There's no one I'd rather spend my time with than you."

"What are you doing?" I asked with a smile when her hand curled around my semi erect cock.

"Don't play innocent with me," she said giggling into my ear. "As soon as your cock is hard you're going to fuck me again."

The second time she was far more adventurous, letting me take her from behind as she knelt on all fours gasping softly. Once I began fucking her I didn't stop until I came. I pulled out and collapsed on my side landing in the cool nighttime sand which I found soothing against my sweaty skin. Cassie was wrapped in the blanket like a cocoon and wiggled closer and closer until we could kiss. She asked what time it was and I strained my eyes trying to read my watch but could never be sure.

Though our flight left early, we could resist taking advantage of the situation one last time. She bent over my cock and sucked it back to life with a lively blowjob. Standing over me she spread the blanket like the wings of some great bird and perched on my cock before wrapping it around both of us. She lost control of it during our loving making and it ended up tangled around our waists. That third and final time we fucked like we were on a desert island, not a beach that would be filled with people once the sun came up.

I almost fell asleep in the aftermath and woke her up when I sat up frantically. It was still dark and silent so my eyes were only closed for a few minutes but we came awful close to spending the night naked in the sand with a blanket barely covering us. Cassie put her tank top and beach wrap back on, using the blanket like a cowl around her shoulders to hide the fact that she was naked beneath her revealing outfit. I wore my shorts and t-shirt, guiding her back towards the fire pit. We found it deserted which confirmed the late hour.

Once we made it to our rental car we could finally check the time. It was already 2:30 in the morning and our flight left at 7:45. We hurried back to the hotel and crawled into bed sand and all. I woke up just after five and went to return the car alone giving her a few more minutes of sleep. She was in the shower getting ready when I got back and I couldn't resist undressing and joining her to make love in Australia one more time, even if it meant we might risk missing our flight. We made it just in time and within moments of taking off Cassie was asleep in her seat next to me. I planed to catch some sleep myself soon enough but the brand new baby book in my lap kept me awake for more than an hour before my eyes drooped closed.

***

That's it for the honeymoon chapter. The next one will pick up with their arrival home in Vancouver.