My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy asked, "Did you think we'd really brought in other men to rape you?"

Julie nodded, "Yeah I did, especially the first time. But I began to suspect it was you guys and was sure about it by the last time. But by then I was cumming one after the other so I didn't really care if you had."

Turning to Richard Julie said, "You were really good. I should have remembered you're a mimic." Then laughing she said, "But that last one you did, it was really bad. You had the lingo all wrong."

Richard smiled at the friendly criticism and said, "Yeah I thought that one might be a reach."

Then she asked, "Who said they were going to hammer something into my ass though?"

"That was Richard too," I said.

Julie said, "Now that one I really thought was someone else. That one was really good, Richard."

Richard nodded and said, "Thank you."

Candy asked, "Did you like your tits being tied up?"

"At first I did but I think you may have left them tied up a bit too long because they began to ache. But I think I'd do that again, just not for so long."

"I told Bill I wanted to try that myself."

Julie nodded then sat in thought for a few seconds. When she remembered what she was trying to think of she said, "Oh and I also didn't like being blindfolded. Not being able to see was horrible. With not being able to see everything happened with no warning, you couldn't prepare yourself."

Candy responded, "That was the point. We wanted to cut off your vision so you'd have to use your other senses to better 'feel' what was happening to you."

After a few moments thought Julie nodded and said, "That explains a lot. And now maybe I think you were right to keep me blindfolded. I think it would have been a significantly different experience if I could have seen what was going on. I guess your way was better."

"Well Julie, did you get what you wanted out of this game?" I asked.

She nodded and said, "Everything I expected and more. I've discovered so much about myself these past two days. I discovered sex is not dirty, it's not unsatisfying. Sex is good, it's healthy and it's fun too. And there's more to sex then just fucking and sucking. There are other things too, like what you did to me. Now I'm sure I won't ever do some of those things again, but to have experienced them was such an education. But the things I will do again, like the girl/ girl stuff, the anal play, the masturbation and the sucking and fucking are something that I take from this experience as gifts from my friends."

Julie sat quietly and reflected for a moment or two about the last two days. Then she looked around the room at each of us and said, "Please fill your glasses because I want to toast you. I want to toast my friends who have awakened in me a passion for life that has lain dormant for far too long."

After the toast Candy said, "Well you'll also have some pictures to remember this experience by. Richard must have taken twenty or thirty rolls of pictures. As soon as we get them developed we'll give them to you, along with the negatives of course."

Julie asked, "Where do you get something like that developed?"

Richard said, "I have a photographer friend who does his own developing and enlarging. He'll do it for me."

Shortly after that the party broke up, mostly because everyone was physically spent, tired after a day and a half of the game. Richard retired to his room. Julie, Jocelyn and Candy went up to Candy's room to sleep and I slept on the couch, although they said I was welcome to join them. But I figured to give the girls some space for a while.

Later that night or rather early the next morning, just after one a.m., Candy came down and we lay together and had sex on the floor in front of her fireplace. Afterwards we fell asleep cuddled together. This is how the others found us the next morning when they came down.

In spite of what Julie thought and the events of the past two days I knew Julie's education in sexual matters was just beginning. I was sure she had a working knowledge of sex, but that was mostly clinical and cold facts from books. Candy and Jocelyn would bring an earthier facet to her education and she'd learn more practical things from them then she'd ever get from a manual. No, Julie's education was just beginning and knew that as long as I was with Candy, I'd probably be a part of that education from time to time. And frankly this was something I looked forward to.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Again, Again & Again

JUst loved it, now back yo the first story.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lady Penelope - The Amorous Milf The amorous misadventures of an English titled Lady.in Novels and Novellas
Anna: Here We Go Again Pt. 02 It happened once before and today, it's happening again.in NonConsent/Reluctance
One Smoking Hot Ass Anal prostitute explores her limits with a mysterious client.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Salad Days Babysitter blackmails young Asian milf into his sex slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Morgan's Gang Bang Ch. 01 Morgan's 1st Gang Bang didn't go as planned.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories