My Sweet Melody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most people were already by the campfire. Evie and Olivia were in their PJ's, giggling about something they kept whispering to each other. Sergei was sharpening sticks so they could easier pierce through the sausages, which were then held over the fire. Mike was hitting on Kristine, then on Nikki, then on whomever else his eyes randomly landed on next. Samuel was talking to Adrian, but the latter looked to be half-asleep while Samuel rambled on about something. And Julia was flashing little smiles at me from time to time. It made me smile in return. I couldn't help it.

As soon as I started eating, I realized how hungry I had been, because my stomach started making noises that seemed rather loud in the quiet morning. I felt like I hadn't eaten anything in months, and I chomped down hotdog after hotdog. Didn't even bother to put any ketchup on them. It wasn't about the flavor, it was about sustenance. Melody was sitting next to me by then, and I tried to start a conversation with her, but she seemed a little preoccupied. Her gaze wandered back to me several times, but each time I tried to ask her something, she gave me a short answer.

"So who's going fishing with me today?" John asked loudly! "We have to redeem ourselves for not catching anything yesterday!" he joked.

Melody did not seem to hear him, as she was in her own little world, and it made me a worried about her. I felt like I needed a change of scenery, and decided to go with John, even though I wasn't sure how well I'd fare. My fishing experience was extremely limited. Adrian and Mike agreed to come along as well, and then Julia decided she'd like to join in, and..

"I'm coming too!" Melody said right afterwards. She glared at me a little, as if leaving me alone with Julia was unacceptable, even though there'd be a whole bunch of other guys there. I gave her a questioning look, but she just turned around, looking for a fishing rod to borrow. Adrian had brought enough of them for every single one of us. His dad owned a hunting and fishing shop in our hometown. They were simple ones, basically just a fishing line on a pole - but I only saw that as a positive. It was easy enough for me to handle.

We took the path to the lake. The boys and Melody talked loudly about fishing tactics, while Julia and I kept each other company in silence for a while, right behind them.

"So.." she began, and fidgeted a little with the rod she was carrying. "How did you and Melody sleep last night?" She asked me, smiling mischievously. "Was she all cuddled up with you the whole night?"

"Yeah, pretty much," I replied, smiling back. "What about you? Did you sleep well?"

Julia seemed a little surprised by my answer. She gave me an odd look, then tried to conceal her feelings with a smirk. "Not really, no" she said in a whisper. "The ground was pretty hard, and the sleeping mat I put down didn't help much." She paused for a moment before continuing. "But you probably won't believe me when I tell you this.."

I raised an eyebrow curiously. "Try me. I don't believe anything you say anyway." I joked.

She nudged my shoulder. "That's not nice." She lowered her voice, as if to keep the others from overhearing us, and whispered: "Kristine snored the whole time. She sounds like an elephant in heat." She laughed softly and shrugged her shoulders. "It was almost too much for me to take. I thought about recording her, but felt it was a little mean." She looked at me again with a little grin.

I laughed out loud. "I could see that happening" I replied.

Julia nodded towards Melody, who was still chatting with John and the others about fishing. "She doesn't seem like the type that snores." she stated, still watching Melody.

"Uh.. No, she sleeps rather quietly. She does roll around a lot, however. And drools on her pillow" I said, and Julia gave me another funny look.

Julia sighed and then came close to me. She looked over towards the others, making sure they were outside of earshot. "Listen, Marwin.. I want to ask you something." She paused, then went ahead. "You can tell me if I'm being too nosy or something."

"Go ahead."

She hesitated a little, as if gathering the courage to go on. "Does Melody dislike me? The way she glares at me when I talk to you.. It's like she's protecting you from me or something."

"I wouldn't read into it too much. She's my twin sister, so it's not that strange if she's a little protective of me. I am the same with her. Just looking out for each other, you know? I don't think it's personal."

"Oh," Julia said, clearly relieved by my response. "That's good then. I thought she might be.. Almost jealous or something." She seemed a little embarrassed. "She doesn't need to be, you know? You can date whoever you want."

I laughed a little at that, and patted her shoulder. "Oh, that's good to know! Then maybe I'll ask Nikki out later" I teased, and Julia gave me a light shove, her cheeks flushed. She changed the subject, and we kept walking down to the lake talking about all kinds of things.

We tried a different spot than the one they had used yesterday. Apparently, that one was no good. So we went further, walking around the peremiter of the lake for about 10 minutes, carrying the poles, tackle boxes and some snacks, before we found the right place. There was a large boulder with enough space for us to sit on, and enough shade that it didn't get too hot, but not so much that it would get cold, either. It was rather remote. The only other people we could see were two guys in their mid-twenties, who looked like they knew what they were doing. They had made a small fire near the water, and we waved to each other before setting up our own spot. We could see they had already caught a few, which gave us some inspiration for the day.

"First thing to know about fishing.." John started. "Is that it's all about patience. You must be very, very patient. I don't just mean with your fishing rod, I mean with the fish as well." he explained, whatever that meant.

"You're saying we need to be gentle with it?" Mike said and wiggled his eyebrows at the ladies, trying to make an inappropriate joke.

"You would fuck a fish, wouldn't you?" Melody replied, wiping the smile off of Mike's face real quick. I was surprised by my sister's reaction. She usually didn't react so harshly to him. Perhaps she was not feeling too well today. I wondered if her outburst had anything to do with our conversation last night, or about me walking next to Julia on the way over to the fishing spot.

I helped them bait their hooks while Adrian and John had already begun their own fishing attempts. And then Melody and I were off on our own, a little to the side of the others. She looked a lot less confident than I did, and I suspected that was due to the fact that she had never really fished before in her life. As for me, I had given it a go one or two times when we were younger, and I knew the simplest of the basics. She was looking real cute in her little tank top and denim shorts, with her blonde hair braided behind her.

"Let's get started then.." I suggested to my sister, but she was silent. Concentrating, perhaps?

"So... We just wait?" she finally asked me.

"I guess so," I replied.

We spent a while without talking much. It was nice out here, and it made me feel relaxed and calm, with nature all around me. It smelled of grass and wildflowers, and the insects were singing a constant, sweet melody. The sun was hiding behind the clouds, but occasionally it peeked through, shining its rays of light down on us. There were large patches of bright green grass in our vicinity, and the earth had an orange tinge to it. The ground felt nice and warm against my bare feet, as I had taken off my shoes earlier. I took a deep breath and sighed contently.

"This is nice.." Melody whispered next to me. I turned my head to look at her and found that she was staring straight ahead, towards the lake, with her fishing pole in hand. It looked beautiful today, with the clouds in the sky reflecting in it. The color of the water changed subtly from one spot to another, depending on which cloud passed in front of the sun. Our little fishing floats bobbed up and down slightly, along with the occasional breeze.

"So.. have you ever kissed a girl before?" The question was very sudden.. "I mean, other than Julia at prom night."

I smiled, finding the question amusing for some reason. "Yes," I told her. "I have".

"A lot?" she continued to probe, her eyes still on her float.

I chuckled at that. "Well.. No.. Don't you know this already, sis? You know I haven't had a girlfriend since I was like.. Twelve."

"Mmm.." Melody hummed, apparently not fully satisfied with my answer. "But you only kissed Julia once?"

"Well, no.. I kissed her a couple of times." I told Melody. It didn't seem like I was giving her the information she was looking for, because she kept biting her bottom lip.

"And then?" she asked me, prompting me to continue.

"Well, what do you mean?"

She turn her head towards me and gave me a curious look. "Did you ever have sex with her?" she asked me bluntly. I almost dropped my fishing rod.

"Wh.. What? No, of course not. I wouldn't just sleep with someone I was not in a relationship with!" I exclaimed loudly, perhaps a little too loudly because our group of friends all looked over at us. I just smiled at them awkwardly, then turned back towards Melody.

"Mel, you know I haven't slept with anyone. We tell each other everything." I continued in a low voice. And it was true. We talked so openly about this sort of thing, I was pretty sure she knew very intimate details about me. What sort of pornography I preferred, for instance - and she had told me in rather graphic detail about her masturbation habits once. That was just the kind of relationship we had with each other.

Melody sighed deeply. "Yeah.. You're right." She paused again. "So, like.. If you do sleep with someone, you'll call me and let me know right after?"

That was the strangest thing she had said to me in a while. I laughed. "No, Mel.. Not right after. But I'm sure you'd hear about it eventually." I replied. "Don't worry."

Melody blushed, but there was no anger on her face, only a strange sense of nervousness. She moved her butt a bit closer to me, so we were sitting side by side, touching. She opened her mouth as if she wanted to say something else, then shut it, looking at me with questioning eyes. I stared back into her eyes. There were many unanswered questions floating around in my mind, but she seemed hesitant to start a conversation. Eventually, she just said:

"I hope I'll be there."

"For what?" I asked, not fully understanding the comment.

"When you have sex the first time." she said. She seemed serious.

"You want to watch!?" I said stupidly.

Melody grinned, but I could see that she was embarrassed. "No, Marwin.. I don't want to watch.." she said, and waited for me to figure out the implication of her words.

"You're being serious, aren't you?" I asked in a nervous manner, but before she could reply, Julia was running over to us with a big fish on her line.

"Look! I caught a pike!" she told us happily, her face all full of smiles.

"Uhm.. Aren't you supposed to kill it right away? Or are you throwing it back in?" I asked, unsure if the information was right. I just didn't want to see the poor animal getting tortured.

"Oh, it's super dead. And we're having this bad boy for dinner!" she said proudly. "See how many scales it has?" she pointed out, as if there was something special about this fish in particular. I had to admit it was kind of impressive though, because of its size.

"You caught it yourself?" I asked her, and she nodded at me with a huge smile on her face, her dimples on full display.

"Yeah! I was super lucky. It almost ate my bait!" Julia explained. "Adrian says he knows how to cook it."

She started walking back towards the others eventually, still holding up her pike. I smiled at her, feeling happy for Julia.

When I turned around, Melody was standing there, staring at me. She didn't look happy. I frowned, wondering what was bothering her now. She hesitated a moment before she finally said something.

"I just don't like how cute you are together." She seemed genuinely sad as she said that.

I took a deep breath. "Sis.." I started. "You know, it pains me to say this because it makes me sound rather full of myself, but I think I could make Julia my girlfriend if I tried.."

"Duh!" she responded, seemingly hurt. "You don't even have to try. She's crazy about you."

"I'm not sure about that, but.. Shouldn't it tell you a lot that we are not together despite all that?" I asked.

Melody paused, and smiled a little at that. "Well, yeah, I guess.." she said with a somewhat coy tone. And then, after a moments pause. "Bet she'll smell like fish now." She grinned victoriously. I couldn't help but laugh, but then..

I stared into her eyes. She stared back. For some reason, we just didn't want to look away from each other. Eventually, she started smiling widely, and I averted my gaze. Forbidden feelings bubbled up inside me, like I was interested in my sister in a romantic way? I didn't understand it, and tried to push it away. But I couldn't get her out of my mind, even though I tried to think about other things. I couldn't let it go. And the more I thought about it, the more my mind became clouded with questions. Did Melody really want me as badly as she had hinted at last night? Was she willing to do something about that? Even something sexual, as she had hinted at earlier? Could it ever work between us, despite how forbidden such a relationship is?

"So, uhm.. Should we take a trip into town and try to get you your own sleeping bag today..?" I asked to break the silence, suddenly feeling a bit embarrassed, and scratched the back of my neck.

"Absolutely not!" Melody said quickly, and closed the distance between us, hugging me tightly. "I'm going to sleep on top of you tonight. Naked." She was blushing a little as she said this, but she sounded so sure of herself I found it hard to come up with a proper reply. Or perhaps that's just the excuse I tell myself in hindsight. Perhaps I wanted her to.

By the time we got back to the campsite, we had three fishes with us. Julia's pike, a smaller one that John caught, and an ugly trout Adrian had managed to catch. I had also caught something really tiny but I just threw it back in the water because it was far too small to eat. Adrian had promised to show me how to skin and fillet a fish later on, and I looked forward to that. It made me feel like an adult. Like I was learning a skill that made me more of a man, somehow.

It was a beautiful summer evening, ruined only by two things; the mosquito's that seemed to be particularly thirsty that night, and Melody having burnt herself in the sun which put her in a grumpy mood. She just kept complaining about everything, from the sunburn, to the mosquito bites, to the fact that I couldn't go five minutes without ogling some girl - according to her, anyways. I don't think that was true. Truthfully, she was on my mind a lot.

I ended up in charge of applying aloe vera gel all over her shoulders and back for her. She appreciated that at least, maybe a little too much, and her sunburnt skin had a really warm feel to it. There was less drinking on this evening too, and myself and Melody drank nothing at all.

My sister had been behaving rather flirtatious, and I couldn't get the conversations we had shared during this camping trip out of my head. Shamefully, I couldn't stop thinking about her in inappropriate ways. Not since last night. We had always been so close, but my sister seemed a lot more.. 'sexual' now than she ever had before? Her being close to me, being touchy-feely, that was not new. But the boldness of her words and the brazen way she would stare into my eyes like that.. That was definitely new. And it had me feeling confused about how to act. My mind seemed to wander off whenever I looked at her, and I could barely get through conversations without saying anything weird or inappropriate.

So when Nikki eventually announced that she wanted to go to bed early, Melody quickly said that we should do the same, and I didn't object. Partly, I felt that we needed some alone time so that we could talk things through. Partly, I was afraid that our friends would notice how strange I was behaving. And perhaps most importantly, I just wanted to be in the sleeping bag with my sister again, feeling her warmth and her skin against mine. Yes, I was looking forward to holding her close to me. But please don't misunderstand - I was still very aware of how forbidden and taboo it was. However, I was so drawn to her. It was like an irresistable magnetic pull.

John was still strumming his guitar when I got into the tent, having returned from the bathroom with my teeth brushed and my evening shower taken care of. Melody was already in the sleeping bag, having been faster than me to return, a content look on her face. Her sunburn was visible on her shoulders sticking out from the top of the bedroll, leaving a pink spot here and there that would fade in time. I didn't say anything as I entered, but simply started stripping down to my underwear while my sister just laid there, watching me. I could feel her stare on me, and It made me shiver. Once I was down to just my boxers, I reached for the flashlight so I could turn it off, but she spoke up.

"Can you please check my body for mosquito bites?" she asked me with a whisper, careful that no one outside our tent could hear us.

I froze, unsure of how to respond to that. "I'm not sure if that's a good idea", I told her.

Melody was quiet for a while. Then she spoke up again. "Do you think it's gross that I find you attractive?" she asked me, and my heart skipped a beat. She said it with such innocence, and a playful tone in her voice, that it made it hard to understand whether she was joking or not. But she was being serious, I was sure of it. I could see it in her eyes.

"No.." I said. "It's quite flattering."

She scratched her leg. "I really think the mosquito's got me, Marwin. Can't you check?" she asked me again. "Pretty please?"

"Oh, fine." I said. That was all the resistance I could put up. She unzipped the sleeping bag all the way down, and then pulled it back, exposing her completely naked body. It was difficult to hide how shocked and astonished I was by what she was doing. And then I saw her glistening, hairless pussy and her small, bouyant tits, and I couldn't stop staring. She had a look on her face that was somewhere between satisfied and impatient, and a naughty glimmer in her eyes.

"What.. what are you doing?" I asked, although I knew exactly what she was doing by now. I had not expected her to be quite that exposed.

"The mosquito bites.." she said in a hushed voice. She was biting her lip as she watched my reaction to seeing her exposed like this. It was alluring.

"So you want me to just.. Look all over your body for any marks?" I asked, stalling so I could regain my composure. But then I couldn't hold it in any longer, and a big smile spread over my face as I let out a little chuckle.

"Don't laugh!" she said softly but sternly, although I could see the playful smile on her face. "This is very serious", she said, but didn't sound earnest at all. "Please check. Everywhere."

"And what do I do if I find one?" I said, as I started inspect her body, starting with her feet as they were closest to where I was sitting. I have never had a thing for feet but her tiny pinkish toes were strangely cute. I couldn't help myself but rub them for a moment.

"If you find a bite, you need to suck the poison out, and then you kiss it to make it better" She whispered. It was a pretty silly excuse for such a lewd act. I pretended not to know that though, and instead decided to inspect each one of her toes, as if I was doing a very thorough job. As I ran my finger along her soft, smooth sole, I felt her shiver and she let out an approving whimper. It was strange. There was something weird about this, like I was teasing her and she was allowing it. And at the same time, she was tempting me to the best of her abilities. The air in the tent felt electrified, a distinct feeling of anticipation, even desire looming over me and my twin.