My Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not... not yet, but...." Aikido whispered, her eyes on the front of Mattie's sweater.

Mattie looked down and groaned. Both her breasts were fully exposed. She shivered as she used one hand to undo the remaining buttons on the front of her sweater. As she finished, she made a right turn into a narrower road and rolled to a stop. With both hands on the steering wheel, she straightened her arms, pushing her shoulders back into the seat more firmly.

Aikido grinned and asked, "Is there a draft in here?"

"Oh yeah, cold in one area and super hot in another."

Still grinning, Aikido held her hand up to the air conditioning vent. The air coming out was warm. She studied the dash for a moment and then turned the heater knob up to full. The air on her hand got warmer. She rolled her window down and unbuttoned her sweater. "Roll your window down," she whispered as she bared her breasts.

Mattie groaned softly and rolled her window down as her eyes wandered over her friend's breasts. "Those are perfect," she whispered a moment later.

Aikido giggled. "Perfectly small."

"Yes but they fit you perfectly and not just the size. I love how perfectly round your aureoles are and how their dark color stands out so much."

Aikido eyed her friend's larger breasts and pinkish brown aureoles. "Earlier I though how I'd like for my breasts to be as big as yours but...." She paused and looked down at her own breasts. "They would make me look top heavy." Looking back at Mattie's breasts she grinned. "Now those huge nipples.... They could be fun."

Mattie raised her hand and used one fingertip to tease her right nipple. She groaned softly as she saw Aikido watching her fingertip closely. Flicking her nail against it made her take a hissing breath. "Sensitive, almost too sensitive," she whispered as she returned her hand to the steering wheel.

The oriental woman made a sound halfway between a laugh and a giggle as she flicked her right nipple with a fingernail. "Mine are very much the same way, especially with you watching me."

Mattie shivered as she took her foot off the brake and fed the engine some gas. As they rolled forward, she sighed and pushed on the steering wheel with both hands. "You're right about driving and showing off in the daylight. It is a whole lot more exciting than even showing off while riding."

Aikido shivered as her eyes watched Mattie's breast expand and contact slightly as she pushed on the wheel and relaxed. She chewed on her bottom lip a moment and asked, "When and where is the next turn?"

"Uh, the fourth left if I remember correctly. You have the map."

Aikido found the map in her lap and studied it for a moment. "You have the fifth left marked."

"We've passed one road so we have four more," Mattie replied.

"When you make the turn, stop like you did earlier."

Mattie glanced at her friend and started to ask why. From the way Aikido was chewing on her bottom lip and looking straight ahead, Mattie just grinned and whispered, "We get rid of the skirts."

Aikido groaned softly and nodded her head once. "If I don't lose my nerve."

"I won't let you," Mattie replied and then wondered about her own nerve.

This road was narrower than the last and the fifth road was easy to spot. She made the turn and stopped. This road was maybe a lane and a half wide. Someone would have to pull over for even two small cars to pass each other. If they met another truck like the one they were in, one truck would have to get almost completely off the road.

Aikido looked at the road and shivered. "How many more turns do we have? These roads keep getting smaller. One more and we'll be on a cow trail."

Mattie looked at her friend and asked, "What do you know about cow trails? I thought you were a city girl?"

"I have an uncle that owns a dairy farm. His cows know where to go and how to get there. Some of their trails are six inches deep and only a foot or so wide."

Mattie nodded. "I've seen the same thing wandering around in the woods with my brother and or my boyfriend. Cows seem to like nose to tail."

Aikido grinned. "I know some people like that."

"Don't we all," Mattie said and then groaned softly. "We're trying to forget about the skirts," she whispered a moment later.

"More like trying not thinking about it," Aikido whispered in reply.

"Sitting here in the truck or getting out and then getting back in?" Mattie asked with a quiver in her voice.

"Uh, in the truck," Aikido said quickly. "Getting out is going to take more nerve than I have right now."

"Yeah," Mattie said and then lifted her hips up off the seat. She groaned deeply as her hands went to elastic band at the top of her skirt. "I... I... I," she whimpered as she pushed the waistband down until it was at mid thigh. With her hips still up in the air, she reached back and pulled her tail around until it was next to her right hip.

Aikido groaned deeply as she watched her friend. Her whole body was one creamy white milky color with a dusting of reddish orange freckles here and there. The red hair on her sex was a shade or two lighter than the hair on her head. The red of the bushy tail next to her hip was somewhere in between the other two reds.

Mattie lowed her ass back to the seat and moaned softly as she felt as well as saw her friend looking at her nude body. Her hands on the steering wheel pushed her body back against the seat as she tried to straighten her arms. "Your, uh, turn," she whispered as she relaxed her grip on the wheel.

Aikido leaned back in the seat and lifted her hips. "I... uh... I... uh," she whispered and then groaned as she raised her hands to the waistband of her skirt. She fumbled with a button and then the zipper on her right hip. "My... I," she said and then groaned as she shoved the skirt down quickly.

Mattie was looking at the young woman next to her closely. She was slender to say the least. Not bony in any way but small and delicate looking with a tuft of course black hair on her mound. Comparing it to her head hair it looked much courser. Before she could ask about it, Aikido pulled her long thin black cat like tail out from under her ass and curled it around her hip and over her thigh.

Both women groaned for a second and Mattie whispered, "A black tail is perfect with your hair."

Aikido shivered and nodded. "Your red fox tail matches you perfectly."

The two young women sat there staring straight ahead in silence for several minutes. Finally, Mattie asked, "Do the skirts stay where they are or do we take them off completely?"

Aikido shivered and replied, "I think it would be best to leave them where they are until we're sure there is no one around."

Mattie nodded and then giggled. "Sweater first and skirt second if we meet anyone."

Aikido giggled and nodded. "That is going to be one panicky Chinese fire drill."

"Ain't it though," Mattie said as she took her feet off the brake pedal and fed fuel to the truck engine. They rolled along for a short distance and shivered hard as they came to a fork in the road and she bore to the right. "The last turn. There should be a small clearing to the right just before the road ends."

The road was about like the last one but the woods looked thicker and brushier. They passed an opening and Mattie slowed to a crawl. "I think that was it."

Aikido looked at the map and then looked around at the opening. "I think so too."

The road suddenly widened out into a large cleared circle. "Uh, this wasn't on the map I looked at," Mattie said quickly as she stopped.

"Some kind of construction?" Aikido asked.

"I, uh, don't think so. I saw something much like this, only older and more overgrown with my boyfriend one time. He said it was for logging. A place to stack logs and then load them on trucks to be hauled to the mill."

"I, uh, didn't see any signs of big trucks or of trees being cut," Aikido said as she looked all around.

"Maybe they haven't started yet. Maybe they just have it ready for later," Mattie put forth.

Aikido wiggled forward on the seat and looked across the opening. "There are tire tracks for a semi and what looks like a tractor and a bulldozer."

Mattie rolled the truck forward and made a circle. There were scatter tops of what looked like pine trees in a pile in one area and dozens of stumps cut right at ground level. Mattie stopped as they reached the road again. "I think you're right. They got this ready and just hauled off what they cut here."

"I, uh, I'm not sure I want to be running around out here naked with guys cutting trees and truck driver's driving back and forth," Aikido said.

Mattie laughed and headed down the road. "Oh, why not?" She asked.

Aikido looked at Mattie with her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open. She quickly closed her mouth and asked, "You're joking right?"

Mattie laughed and nodded as she made the left into the opening they had passed earlier. It was twice as wide as the road had been but it wasn't a road, at least not a graveled one. About a hundred yards farther, it made an angle to the left and widened out even more. Now there was water on the right hand side.

"That is the shore of the lake," Mattie said.

"Uh, lake? Like in water-skiing, boats, fishermen?" Aikido asked quickly as she reached for the front of her sweater.

The open area came to an end and Mattie could see water through the trees in front of her. She stopped and looked at her friend. "On the satellite image, I couldn't see any boats and couldn't find a launch ramp for them. There is a campground and picnic area on the far end with swimming areas and a couple of long piers. I even checked the website for the park and it didn't say anything about a boat launch. Swimming, pier fishing, camping, picnicking, nature trails, were all that was listed."

Aikido shivered and looked around. "With my luck we're right in the middle of a nature trail."

Mattie shook her head. "I think we're far enough away that we are out of range of most day hikers."

Aikido shivered again as Mattie backed up and turned around. She kept her eyes on the woods this time as they rode back down near were the angle off the main track was. Mattie turned right and then backed the truck down toward the water.

As she shut the truck off, she took a deep breath and said, "This is as good a place as any."

Aikido stuck her head out the window and listened closely. She heard birds and the sigh of the wind in the treetops. Mattie made a whimpering sound. With her friend leaned sideways the way she was, she could see where the tail disappeared between her ass cheeks. To distract herself, she took her skirt off, folded it, and laid it on the seat next to her.

Sitting back, Aikido did a double take at Mattie and groaned deeply when she saw the skirt was gone from around her thighs. "You... you are keeping the sweater on, right?"

Mattie pushed back on the wheel and shivered hard. "To start with anyway," she whispered.

Aikido leaned back in the seat and groaned softly. Mattie grinned and held her hand out in the oriental woman's direction. "Skirt please," she said softly.

With a jerk and a louder groan, Aikido looked at Mattie and shivered hard. "I... I... I," she stammered softly.

Mattie laughed. "Yes, you... you... you.... If I can, you can. Anyway, we would hear anyone driving in here a long ways off."

"Would we?" Aikido asked.

"I've been out in the woods before, remember. Cars are kind of quiet but this isn't a car kind of area. Trucks are louder, motorcycles and ATV's are even louder. Outboard motors are loud also," Mattie said and curled her fingers. "Hand it over."

Aikido raised her knees and pushed the skirt down and then took it off. She lowered her feet to the floor as she folded the skirt. She held it over her lap for a moment and then groaned deeply as she handed it to her friend.

"If we leave the truck, we will take the skirts with us," Mattie reassured her friend.

"If?" Aikido asked. "I thought that was the whole reason for coming out here."

"Finding a place to wear our tails outside was the point of this trip," Mattie replied.

Aikido grinned and looked at her friend. "You're going to chicken out, aren't you?"

"Just getting here was a pretty good adventure for one day," Mattie whispered in reply.

Aikido made chicken noises and Mattie laughed. "I'm a fox, I eat chickens and so do certain cats with black tails and ears."

With a deep breath, Aikido reached for the door handle. With an even deeper groan, she pulled it. The door opened an inch and she shivered. Looking at her friend, she took a deep breath, and whispered, "Your turn."

Mattie put her hand on the door handle and pulled it. Her door opened an inch. She shivered hard as she pushed it open. "I... I... I," she stammered as she turned to face the open door. Slowly she wiggled forward until her feet would reach the running board on the side of the truck.

Looking around, she groaned and whispered, "My side is toward the road."

Aikido giggled and pushed her door open. "Then get out, close your door, and come around to this side of the truck."

Mattie moaned and rocked back and forth on the edge of the seat. The butt plug rocked in her ass and she could feel the soft fur of her tail rubbing on her ass cheeks. The thought of stepping down from the truck naked with her tail in pushed her close to the edge of an orgasm.

"Well?" Aikido said and then giggled. "I'm betting you come like mad when your feet hit the ground."

"I... I... I," Mattie stammered and then moaned loudly as she slid forward off the seat and stepped down with her right foot. When she stepped down with her left foot, her tail brushed against the backs of her thighs.

"Oh my god, that is so sexy," Aikido whispered sharply.

Mattie took a deep breath and stepped away from the truck so she could close the door. As she turned, she saw her friend looking at her with wide eyes. She tried to grin and moan at the same time. As the door closed, her hips flexed back and forth rapidly and the butt plug rocked wildly in her anus.

A minute or so later, she heard, Aikido ask," Are you coming?"

Mattie's hands were on the door and she was leaning her forehead against them. She shook her head and moaned. She wasn't coming but it was so close that.... She groaned and lifted her head. "I'm... uh... I... uh," she stammered and took a deep breath. "Close, very close," she whispered a moment later.

Aikido's head appeared in the window above Mattie. "Are you sure you're okay?" She asked.

Mattie nodded. "It's your fault. I had everything well under control until I saw you looking at me."

"You are a beautiful sight, believe me."

Mattie cocked her head to the side and grinned at the oriental girl. "Are you on your hands and knees?"

"Uh, yeah," she replied and then looked behind her. She groaned softly as she realized her ass was pointed directly at the open door. If there was anyone in that direction they had a full view of her ass and tail. She moaned and hurriedly backed up and sat down in the seat.

A moment later, Mattie appeared in the open doorway. "Now who's chicken?"

"I... I... I," Aikido said and then groaned. "Anyone...." She started to say and then shivered hard.

"My mind keeps trying to show me what you would have looked like from here but I can't quite get the whole picture," Mattie said with a grin.

Aikido's head snapped around, her eyes wide, her mouth working but no sound came out. She suddenly took a deep gasping breath and moaned deeply as she rocked back and forth on the seat. The thought of Mattie behind her as she was on all fours on the seat almost pushed the young woman over the edge of an orgasm.

Mattie shivered as she watched her friend. "Are you there yet?"

"Close, very close," Aikido whispered as she stopped rocking, and a moment later, took a deep breath. That calmed her some. She opened her eyes and took another deep breath.

Mattie made a soft gasping sound as her eyes fell on her skirt still lying on the seat. "Oh, shit!" She whispered softly as she turned and hurried toward the back of the truck. Turning the corner, she looked toward where they had come in. No one was there but....

Another thought crossed her mind and she spun around to look out across the lake. No boats, no canoes, no Boy Scout troop swimming across the lake. She grinned as she turned and opened the tailgate on the truck. As she lowered it, Aikido peeked around the end of the bed. "We need the blanket, the ice chest, and our bags," Mattie told her.

With a shiver, Aikido held their skirts out. "All I grabbed were these."

Mattie took the skirts and laid them on the tailgate. "The bed of the truck would be a good place to start."

Aikido looked inside the bed and nodded. "Outside but with some protection."

"Exactly," Mattie whispered as she went around the truck toward the passenger back door. As she passed Aikido, she groaned softly. Her short compact little body was perfectly proportioned. The long cat tail hung down almost to the back of her knees.

She heard a similar groan from Aikido as she opened the back door. There was an even louder groan as she leaned forward and pulled the ice chest out of the back seat area. She realized she had a big grin on her face as she turned and sat the cooler on the ground.

"You can get this while I get our bags," Mattie said softly.

As Aikido walked toward her, Mattie made a soft whimpering sound. The long black tail swinging back and forth behind the young woman looked so sexy and sensuous. Aikido stopped by the ice chest and shivered hard but her grin was as big as Mattie's.

"Feels good, doesn't it," Mattie whispered.

"Walking, uh, around outside naked or your eyes on me?"

"Yes," Mattie said with a hiss in her voice followed by a soft chuckle.

The two women stood looking at each other for a moment. Aikido shivered again and whispered, "You were going to get the bags."

Mattie nodded absently and turned to look in the truck. The bags were in the middle of the back seat. With a deep groan, she realized two things. One, she would have to climb up on the running board and bend over to reach them. Two, aikido was standing almost directly behind her. As she moved her left foot up to the running board, she whimpered. She grabbed the doorframe with both hands and stepped up with her right foot. Her feet were spread wider than normal, which made her moan softly.

As she leaned slowly forward to grab the bags, she glanced back to see Aikido looking at her ass and tail with wide eyes. She got a hold on one bag and pulled it toward the door. The second was almost in reach but she raised her left knee and placed it on the edge of the seat. This actually shortened her reach.

A loud moaning groan from behind her made her look back again. Aikido was even more wide eyed and rocking her hips back and forth slowly. "Are... are you okay?" She asked softly.

Aikido nodded sharply and whispered, "I... I can... see everything."

"Everything?" Mattie asked with a big shiver.

Aikido grabbed the cooler and hurried toward the back of the truck.

"Aikido?" Mattie said quickly as she brought her other knee up onto the seat and grabbed the other bag. She froze for a moment as she thought of how Aikido must have looked in this position on the front seat. She shivered hard and looked behind her again. All she could see was trees and the lake.

There was a loud groan and Aikido came into view. Mattie groaned and shivered hard as she moved her right foot back to the running board. The young oriental woman was staring at her ass again as she moved her left foot back down. With both bags in hand, she stepped to the ground.

Aikido took one bag and turned toward the back of the truck. "Everything," she whispered as she went.

Mattie shivered and whimpered as she shut the truck door. "Everything, huh," she whispered to herself as she followed the other woman.