My Teacher, My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna grimaced slightly as Jeff's softening penis slowly pulled out of her mouth. Still recovering from her own orgasm Anna stayed perched on her knees to catch her breath. Jeff tucked himself back into his pants and quickly closed them up. He knelt down in front of her. "Anna." He put his hands on her shoulders. "You're so amazing. How am I supposed to stop?" He asked in wonder. He put his hand on her cheek and ran his thumb along her lips. "Was I too rough? I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting anything like this or I would have talked with you about what you were comfortable with."

Anna nodded and licked her lips tasting him on them still. "I'm fine." She said and she mostly was. A little sore, but it had been amazing giving him pleasure like that. She understood why he'd wanted so desperately to pleasure her yesterday; it was its own kind of high. "I just don't want to stop being with you. We can work this out."

Jeff sighed and sat back on his heels, dropping his hands to his thighs. "Anna. You know I want to be with you. I think I've made my desires fairly obvious. But this is so complicated. Look at what just happened. We're in my classroom for god's sake. Anyone could have walked in and I'd lose my job and my father's respect. You'd be tormented in school and we'd never be able to be together." Jeff looked as frustrated as Anna felt. He took a deep breath and met her eyes. "Listen, I obviously can't control myself where you're concerned. I want this as much as you do. But IF we are going to talk about this, it has to be in private. Always. And not just an empty classroom or car, I mean in a house with the door locked and no one coming home." He shook his head and laughed. "I can't believe I'm even considering this. This is crazy. I'm crazy." He looked back at her. "But you're so damn perfect." He whispered.

"I'll do this any way you want. I promise. No one will find out. I'll be the perfect student at school and the perfect sister with our family. We can do this." Anna said with a smile. Suddenly everything was clear. As long as she had Jeff, all the other stuff would fall into place.

Jeff smiled and leaned in to kiss her for the first time that day. His lips were hot and gentle. Nothing like the other kisses they'd shared. He pulled back slowly, "Meet me at the car after school. We'll go to my place for a bit. Can you leave a message at home that you'll be with a friend?" He asked her with a smile.

Anna nodded. Turns out this day was just perfect.

-----------

Anna bounced on the balls of her feet as she waited for Jeff in the parking lot. She was beyond excited and slightly terrified. She assumed they were going to have sex today. That's what this had been building to right? Yes. And she was happy about that. But what if she wasn't experienced enough for him? What if he got bored or didn't like it? Anna had been thinking about this morning all day. She hadn't been experienced then either but he'd taken over and taken what he wanted. Maybe he would do the same tonight. But what if she couldn't orgasm during sex? She never had before, would it upset him if she didn't? She didn't want to give him any reason to end this.

Jeff caught her by surprise coming up beside her. "Hey beautiful" he whispered. Anna jumped and Jeff laughed. Stuck in your thoughts I see? You still want to do this? I can always take you home and drop you off instead. I don't want you to do anything you don't want." He said as he opened her door for her.

"No. I mean Yes, I do want to do this and no I don't want you to take me home. I'm ready." She said firmly and got in the car.

The ride took forever. Anna went back and forth a dozen times thinking of how she should act or what she should say. In the end it didn't matter. As they walked up to Jeff's front door he took her hand and pulled her inside. The door had barely closed before he had her in his arms. "I've wanted to do this all day." He said as he kissed her gently again. "In want you more than anything I've ever wanted." He kissed her again. His lips became firmer and more insistent. Anna opened to him and tasted his tongue. It was a heady flood of passion. She felt his hands, familiar now, drop to her waist and lift her shirt over her head. His hands went back to her waist and pulled apart her pants pushing the loose fabric to the floor. Suddenly she was being lifted. Her legs wrapped around his waist out of instinct. One of his hands cradled her butt the other pushed her closer to his chest. She felt them start to walk, his erection rubbing against her pussy with every step. He never separated their mouths as he moved through the house to a bedroom in the back. It was dim because the curtains were drawn but As Jeff laid her down on the bed Anna could see every inch of him while he stripped his clothes off slowly. Anna had seen the various parts of him but to see him naked and standing before her was a different thing. Her nerves got the best of her and she laid her head down to look at the ceiling. She felt his hands at her hips, grasping her panties. He slid them down her legs and off her feet. The bed gave way as he crawled up beside her.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered and lowered the straps of her bra. He pulled the fabric down until it barred her breasts and left her arms trapped at her sides by the straps. "I want to do so many things to you." He said and bent to kiss her nipples. "If I had any self-control at all, I would spend hours kissing your entire body." He said and licked both nipples until they were hard and throbbing. "I admit I'm on the edge here. I want to go slow and tender but I don't think I can." He sucked one breast hard into his mouth. Anna cried out and tried to raise her arm but it was tangled in her bra. "I don't want to do anything you don't want though. Tell me Anna. Tell me what you want." He said and sucked hard on her other breast.

This time Anna bit down on her lip to keep from crying out. He didn't want to go slow. That was okay. Anna could handle it. She hoped. She certainly wasn't going to do anything to stop this. "I want what you want. Whatever you want."

Jeff smiled down at her before taking her lips again. He pushed her legs apart with his knee and rested his body between her spread legs. Anna felt the warmth from his erect cock and moaned when it pressed against her wet folds. "You feel so good Anna." He said huskily. "I need to be inside you." He gave her only a moment to process before lifting her leg slightly and aligning his shaft with her opening. He pushed in slowly but steadily. Anna felt herself stretch and give way to his invasion. The air caught in her throat as she warred between pleasure and pain. Her hands clutched the bed sheets since the bra straps still held them to her sides. "So good Anna. So damn good." Jeff grunted when he was fully seated deep inside her. "This one is going to be quick Anna; I can't hold it for long. I want this too much. I promise next time we'll go slower, but not now. I can't now Anna." Jeff babbled as he rocked inside her.

"It's okay. I want it. I want this." Anna reassured him. Though she was still unsure her body could accommodate him the way he wanted.

Jeff didn't need to be told again. He lifted himself up on his arms so the only place they touched was where their bodies joined together. The sudden chill gave Anna goosebumps and she tried to reach her arms towards him only to find the still restrained. Anna and Jeff watched as his sex pulled slowly out of hers then thrust back in. Anna was ready for the jarring movement and managed not to cry out. Her body felt so full. Each time Jeff pulled out or pushed in he rubbed along her clit and sent electric shocks through Anna. Her breath came out in pants and grunts as he picked up speed and power. Anna cried out when Jeff's thrusts became so rough he crashed up against her insides.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked between lunges.

"No!" Anna yelled. She didn't want this to stop. "Don't stop. Just like that." She said even though she wished she could tell him to go softer. It felt good on her clit. Better than anything else she'd experienced. But she didn't know if she'd be able to cum, he was just so rough.

"You look so good underneath me." He said looking down at her breasts as they shook with the force of his rocking. Jeff picked up speed again and Anna felt like she was being shaken apart from the inside out. "I'm going to cum Anna." He warned. He leaned on one arm and used his free hand to reach between them. His thumb pressed firmly on her clit, rubbing in fast circles; Anna saw stars. Her orgasm crashed over her so hard she didn't have any warning. The next thing she knew Jeff had pulled out of her and thrust his dick into his fist spraying cords of sperm all over Anna's stomach and breasts. Anna was shocked and couldn't form words. She'd never been covered in semen before. It drizzled down her sides and over the slope of her breasts. Jeff rolled to the side and collapsed on the bed. "Damn. That was amazing." He said on a laugh.

Anna could only nod her head. It HAD been amazing, at least mostly. She'd had a huge orgasm and it had felt so wonderful to be close to Jeff. But both of her orgasms today had been accompanied by a wild sort of ache. In the past, any orgasm she'd given herself had always been slow and steady, pleasant. These were wholly different and she wasn't sure how to understand that. "I should clean up." She said and started to sit up.

Jeff sat up next to her. "I can help with that." He said with a wry smile and kissed her shoulder. "Let's go jump in the shower. I think I already need you again." He stood up and pulled her up behind him. He unhooked her bra, which was now covered in cum, and dropped it to the floor.

The bathroom wasn't huge but it did have a large walk in shower. Jeff turned on the water and pulled Anna in. He carefully soaped her body and rinsed her. It felt so good to have his hands on her. They kissed slowly and tenderly. His hand softly massaged between her legs and her breasts. The water ran down them like rain and heightened the sensitivity. In minutes Anna was turned on again. Jeff's hard cock bumped Anna's stomach.

"Look what you do to me." Jeff said rubbing against her. "Turn around. Put your hands on the wall." He said quietly as he spun her body to face the stone. His foot bumped her legs apart a few more inches and Anna felt the front of his legs come up against the back of hers. Then his cock was back inside her in one slow thrust. She was sore but he moved so slowly it was a good burn. Jeff kissed her neck and shoulder. His hands rubbed up her stomach and over her breasts before dipping low again between her legs. Anna arched her body trying to get his cock or hand where she needed it on her clit but he chuckled and kept skimming over her. He thrust slowly, continually, in and out. His fingers found her nipples and pulled and twisted. It was a stark contrast to their earlier lovemaking.

Without moving from inside of her Jeff twisted them so she faced the low bench on one end of his shower. He pushed her top half down so she was bent at the waist. His thrusts remained the same but his hands massaged her hips and lower back. It felt so different than before; so nice and slow. Anna squirmed as Jeff's fingers rubbed lower on her butt. She let out a surprised grunt when one thumb rested directly over the puckered hole she'd never let anyone touch.

"Jeff?" She puffed out.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked again.

Anna paused for a moment. She couldn't let this continue, could she? But she didn't want him to think she didn't like something he obviously wanted. "No, don't stop." She said and held her breath.

Jeff renewed his massaging and once again his thumb found her little rosebud. This time he pushed in slowly. Anna squirmed. She couldn't tell how it felt. It was odd for sure but the combination of his cock thrusting rhythmically and his thumb pushing in and out, it felt wicked and sensual. He pushed harder on his thumb and it slipped into her all the way. Anna's breath came hard and fast as she processed. He sawed his thumb in and out of her in the opposite rhythm of his cock. Anna felt light-headed.

"Should we take this back in the bedroom?" Jeff said slowly pulling out of both her holes. He shut off the water and gathered Anna into his arms to carry her dripping back to the bed. He didn't seem to mind that t5hey were getting his bed all wet. He put her down and pushed her onto her hands and knees facing away from him.

Jeff bent over and kissed the small of her back, then lower down to her hole. He slid his tongue out around the rim several times. Anna panted and moaned. Then his thick tongue pushed inside. It felt strange and intense moving within her most private place. Just as Anna thought she couldn't take anymore Jeff pulled back. He walked to a table and opened the drawer.

"I want to try this. But only if you want it Anna." Jeff said as he approached her again.

Anna didn't know exactly what he meant but she could guess. And that was definitely not something she thought she could handle. But she'd done so much today, things she didn't know she would like. She wasn't going to stop now. She wanted Jeff to do what he wanted. "I want it too. Promise." She said and braced for what might come.

Jeff had a bottle in his hands and poured clear liquid into his palm. She felt him behind her his hands worked over her butt and soon his thumb pushed into her hole again. This time it slid easily in and Anna assumed he'd used lube. Just as she was starting to like the feeling of his thumb something much bigger and hotter replaced it. Anna tensed up as he tried to pry open the small hole with his large member.

"Shh. Sweetheart. My little Anna. Just relax and let me in." Jeff encouraged. He rubbed her hips and butt relaxing the muscles. Little by little he pushed into her. Anna's eyes watered and she couldn't hold back a moan at the intense stretch. It seemed like forever before he was all the way in. Anna gulped the air like a fish out of water. She thought he'd felt big before. This felt unbearable. Yet each moment he stayed inside her felt a little better. "You're so amazing. So good." He said rocking slightly inside her.

Just as Anna was getting used to him he pulled back in a slow fluid motion. Anna suddenly felt empty. With the same fluidity Jeff pushed back in to the hilt.

Anna cried out. The ache was intense but so was the tingling sensuality. "You're doing so good Anna. Can't believe how perfect you are. So fucking good." Jeff kept mumbling praise as he continued his slow assault on her ass. It was all Anna could do to hold herself up under his slow powerful prods. Each time he pulled out Anna breathed a sigh of relief and each shove in sent sparks through her whole body. Soon Jeff was gliding in and out with ease. Anna's insides felt twisted but her body tingled erotically. As Jeff picked up speed he reached under their bodies to tease Anna's neglected pussy. He thumbed her clit while inserting two fingers into her moist hole. Anna shrieked and arched as another powerful orgasm ripped through her. This time Jeff remained inside, bathing her canal with cum. With one last punishing thrust, he stilled and they both crumpled sideways. Jeff's soft member slid wetly out of Anna's ass. She whimpered at the emptiness. He pulled her into his arms.

"You are everything I've ever wanted. Can't believe how lucky I am." He whispered into her hair. "When do Mike and your mom get home?" He asked louder this time.

Anna had to think for a moment. She could hardly remember her name let alone her parent's schedule. "Um, not until 7 or so most days, sometimes later." She said breathlessly.

Jeff groaned and rubbed his soft cock against her sore ass. "This is going to be so amazing. Being able to do this with you every day. And there's still so many things we haven't tried yet" He sighed and hugged her tighter. "I'll definitely be getting out of after school duty. Just you and me in this bed every afternoon. Hell, maybe not always in the bed" Anna was happy. Sure Jeff's appetite was insatiable, but he wanted to be with her. It was a dream come true. "Just give me a few minutes babe and we'll go again. Not going to waist a moment. I have the perfect toy to try with you next. You'll love it." He promised and kissed her shoulder.

Anna bit her lip. He really was insatiable. She could handle this... right?