My Temp

Story Info
Temporary Secretary accused of harassment.
4.1k words
4.58
66.5k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

My secretary had gone on leave for a while and I had to hire a temp to replace her. Previous years I'd borrowed a secretary from one of the other managers but for some reason they seemed reluctant to work with me. Geez, the way they talked you'd think I was a slave-driver, standing over them with a whip.

Whatever the reason (HR called it a personality clash) I wound up have to hire a temp. As far as I could tell she was doing a reasonable job, not that I took much notice of her as a person. She was just someone there to do what I wanted, when I wanted, hopefully without bitching about needing overtime if she had to stay back a few hours.

I was quite honestly surprised when the HR manager came to me and said they had a complaint. Several, actually.

"A complaint?" I said, aggrieved. "What did I do now?"

"Surprisingly enough, nothing," the smarmy bastard said. I gave him a nasty look and he continued.

"We've had some sexual harassment complaints about your temp," he said. "As you're her immediate supervisor it's up to you to have a word with her."

I gave him an even nastier look, at the same time indicating more information would be helpful.

"The complaints have been that she's inappropriately dressed for the office," I was told.

I thought back over Kerryn's appearance. Nothing that I could remember as being inappropriate. She always seemed nicely dressed to me. Maybe her skirts were a little short but who was going to worry about that?

"Who's the idiot who complained?" I asked. "Kerryn always looks fine as far as I can recall. Just because some guy gets upset over short skirts isn't really cause for a sexual harassment complaint."

"You know I can't tell you who lodged the complaint. Anyway, it wasn't one of the men. It was several of the women."

"Kerryn's harassing the women?" I was honestly astonished.

"No. She's fascinating the men and the other women think that the way she dresses is unfair competition."

"Oh. All right. I'll talk to her."

"Today?" the pushy bastard pressed. Geez, anyone would think I wasn't going to do it.

I looked at the work on my desk. I really was frightfully busy.

"Today," came the insistent voice. "We don't want you putting it off for a few weeks."

I gave him my insulted look. As if I would.

"You would and you know it," he pointed out when I didn't say anything.

"Fine," I said. "Send her in on your way out and I'll talk to her now."

Kerryn came in and I focused my attention upon her. Up to this point she'd just been an adjunct to the office, a tool that I used and generally ignored. She must have been doing a good job because I'm quite sure I'd have reacted if she hadn't. Now I was looking at her and actually seeing her as a person.

She was in her early twenties and very nicely built with all her curves full and in the right places. I wondered what she'd been doing that counted as sexual harassment. Maybe I should have read the reports.

As she came closer I could see her breasts swaying under her blouse. A very thin blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra, I noticed, and she was showing some nice cleavage. Her skirt was short and tight, leaving some long luscious legs on display. I was starting to get an idea of what the problem was. Unfair competition, especially if she was a flirt.

"Take a seat," I told her and watched as she did so. Yes, definitely a flirt and a tease, I decided. I'm quite sure she could have taken her seat without bending forward so I could see down her cleavage, which revealed enough to confirm the no bra I'd assumed.

"Kerryn, as you know the company has very firm rules about sexual harassment. There have been some complaints made and I have to follow them up. That's why I've called you in."

"Sexual harassment? Me?" She seemed sincerely surprised. "Who's been complaining and what about?"

"Someone. HR don't reveal the names of whiners. And I told you what about. Sexual harassment."

"Can you be a bit more specific than that?" she asked, sounding a little irritated.

I sighed and grabbed for the complaint forms and quickly read through them.

"Um, the gist of the complaints seem to be that you're fomenting unrest amongst the staff by undue flirting and teasing of the male staff."

(Like I thought. Whining about unfair competition.)

"That's not fair," Kerryn protested. "I don't go out of my way to flirt and tease. A little bit of friendly camaraderie is all it is."

"Um, going without a bra and flashing your breasts is a little more than your normal friendly camaraderie," I pointed out. "While the men probably enjoy it, it does cause some hard feelings amongst the women."

"I do no such thing," she protested.

"Bullshit," I said with a smile. "You did it to me when you sat down. You've probably been doing it to me ever since you got here without me noticing because I'd be concentrating on my work."

I hit the nail on the head with that one. She blushed quite fiercely, giving me an angry look at the same time. I suspect she was annoyed that I hadn't been noticing.

I rose to my feet, stretched to get the kinks out of my muscles, and strolled around to the other side of the desk.

"It's at this point I'm supposed to assign some sort of penalty and issue fearsome warnings of how your career is going down the toilet if you don't toe the line like a good little wage-slave. Problem with that is you're a temp. You don't have a career with us and I'm not in a position to deny you a promotion or a salary increase because you're on a fixed term contract. It wouldn't be fair to give a bad report to your agency as apart from this you do an excellent job. This means I've got to come up with something that will serve as a penalty and warning."

She was smirking slightly as if to say do your worst. I smiled back just as brightly.

"I'd decided to threaten to paddle your tush if you didn't get your act together," I told her, smiling at the shock on her face.

I held up my hand to stop her before she could register a defiant protest.

"That, of course, was before you came in and deliberately flashed your boobs at me."

"I did no such thing," she quickly interjected.

"Yes, you did," I affirmed, "and we both know it. Accordingly I decided that instead of threatening to paddle your pretty little tush I'd go right ahead and do it. The threat to keep you in line will have to be upgraded as well."

"Oh, really," she said, sounding rather indignant. "And what, pray tell, will the new threat be?"

"Have you no imagination?" I asked, smirking. "It's simple really. You come into my office again without a bra and I'll assume you want sex and I'll fuck you."

"And you're accusing me of sexual harassment" she said with a gasp.

"Um, no, actually. These are." I picked up the HR reports and flourished them.

"If you think I'm going to let you spank me you've got another think coming."

"I've already had it," I said comfortably. "You either bend over the desk and get your bottom smacked or you break the contract and go back to the agency. I'm not sure how they'll react to your story about wanting to avoid a spanking as punishment for sexual harassment but I'd love to hear you explain."

I was now getting a very nasty look from her. We had a long association with her agency with no complaints. They'd think she was making things up, especially if we declined to comment. I could see her thinking about the outcome of she tried to explain the situation to her agent.

"You think you're so smart," she said, flaring up angrily.

"Ah, yes," I agreed. "That's why they pay me the big bucks."

For a moment or two we just looked at each other, her in her seat and me standing next to her waiting. I knew how this was going to end and I suspect that so did she. She was just reluctant to admit it.

"Come on," I said. "You've lost this one and you know it. On your feet and bend over the desk. Unless you'd rather bend over my knee?"

Her expression said, "No, thank you. Your knees can drop off and rot for all I care." She did get up and bend over the desk, though.

As I expected that short tight skirt promptly rode up, exposing half her ass. I was slightly surprised how much bottom was on display opposed to how much panties. I thoughtfully helped her skirt to hike a little higher and the bottom to panties ratio didn't change by much. If she was bending over for any reason out amongst the workers then there was a severe risk of heart attack.

I hooked hold of her panties and drew them down, leaving her bottom fully exposed. Coincidentally, some other parts were also exposed, but I was too much of a gentleman to mention that.

"My panties," came the dismayed protest.

"What about them?" I asked. "I wouldn't want them to get damaged by my calloused hands and that could happen. Better they stay out of the way."

She was almost quivering with outrage. She probably wanted to point out that her panties, such as they were, were not preventing me from spanking what was effectively a bare bottom. Trouble was, to do so she'd have been admitting that they weren't quite the sort of panties to wear to work. Out for a hot date, maybe, but not for work.

My hand came down firmly on first her right cheek and then her left. The third spank split the difference and I couldn't really see what her gripe was. She was the one standing with her legs parted like that. I hadn't made her. Neither could I be blamed for having a large hand with long fingers that sort of wrapped themselves around her bottom with my fingers slapping against some rather sensitive flesh.

"Don't you touch me there," she yelped.

I was a little slow removing my hand so when she spoke I just squeezed slightly.

"You mean here?" I asked with all innocence.

"Yes, there," she gasped out.

"Yes, touch here or not touch here?" I asked, rubbing slowly.

"Not touch," she said rather hastily. "That's not my bottom."

"I know," I conceded, "but it was an accident. I'm not exactly used to spanking errant secretaries like this."

I continued with the spanking and I'm afraid I have to admit my accuracy didn't improve much. Neither did Kerryn's mood. She actually accused me of doing it deliberately.

I finished off with a couple of firm spanks and indicated she could now stand up. She promptly turned to face me, glaring at me, her lips compressed tightly, probably to stop herself saying anything she might regret. Quite different from another pair of lips that had looked full and puffy and pursed as though ready for a kiss.

"Well, I think we both understand the situation," I said before Kerryn could say anything. "Just remember the edict about future transgressions and we'll get along with no problems. Oh, and I'd like you to stay back for a while this evening. I have some things I need to catch up on."

I turned to go and sit behind my desk again but stopped and turned back to Kerryn.

"Ah, you might want to straighten you skirt before you go," I advised.

She'd been so busy fuming and thinking nasty thoughts that she'd forgotten to tidy up her clothes and she was standing facing me with her naughty bits on full display. She blushed and made an inarticulate sound. By the time I sat down she was beating a retreat, clothes in position.

The rest of the day went smoothly and just after the general knock-off time I called Kerryn in for the extra work I wanted. I knew she'd have waited because the overtime rates specified in her contract were very generous. So were her normal rates, come to think of it.

She came in and sat down and once again she leant forward, showing off some very nice cleavage. She just couldn't help herself was my guess. I sighed and rose from my chair, strolling around to the front of my desk and looked down at her.

"You know, one of the things I've found most pleasing about working with you is your excellent memory," I told her. "I give you instructions once and you remember and follow them. I have to admit I'm quite surprised that you forgot my latest instructions so quickly."

"Excuse me?" she said in a puzzled voice.

I reached down and started flicking open the buttons on her blouse. She gasped and grabbed at my hands but I just slapped hers away and continued with the buttons. There were only a few of them so it didn't take much effort, and then I drew the two sides of her blouse apart, exposing a very nice pair of breasts. They looked even better this way than they did with the cleavage peek, and they'd looked pretty good then.

"I specifically warned you about what would happen if you came into my office without a bra, and yet here you are."

"B-but I didn't wear one today. You know I didn't," she protested, trying to cover her breasts with her hands and finding my hands in the way.

"That's not an excuse," I pointed out. "There was nothing to stop you going shopping at lunch time and buying one."

She started spluttering, trying to give me an excuse, and I wasn't having a bar of it.

"Discipline must be maintained," I told her. "You were warned and you knew the penalty."

I caught her wrists and drew her to her feet. Releasing her wrists my hands dropped to her skirt and I had it unhooked and unzipped in a flash, pushing both the skirt and her excuse for panties down out of the way.

"If you think I'm going to bend over the desk, or even lean back against it, you're crazy," she hissed.

"I was thinking no such thing," I denied. "I'm feeling much too lazy for any strenuous activity so I'm just going to lean back in my chair and let you settle down on top of me. It's your fault so as far as I'm concerned you might as well do most of the work."

She looked slightly, ah, surprised, I suppose you could say.

"You have got to be kidding me," she stated, her voice redolent with disbelief.

"Why would I do that?" I asked. "It's not as though you don't want to. Look at these, just begging to be touched."

I reached out and casually flicked a nipple. An erect nipple, I might add, one standing firmly to attention. She looked down at her breasts, glaring at them, seeming to think they were betraying her, which was fair enough, I guess, as they certainly were.

I strolled back around to my side of the desk, turned to face her and dropped my trousers. That done I sat down and leaned back, enjoying the view as she was totally exposed, and subtly daring her to refuse. She wanted to refuse, which wasn't any real surprise, but she also wanted to go ahead and do it. Right now she was just justifying it to herself, telling herself that I was forcing her into this.

For a few moments she stood there in silence, eyeing me and my equipment, even though she was pretending not to notice it. Her face had a slight flush and she was breathing a little deeper.

She finally came to a decision and it was the right one. Well, right from my point of view. She stepped completely out of her skirt and panties and started edging around the desk towards me, chewing on her lip as she came.

She stopped when she was in front of me, looking a little confused. She was probably wondering just how she went about hopping aboard, as it were. I decided to do the gentlemanly thing and give her a hand. I straightened up and reached for her, my hands going snugly around her bottom. Then I leaned back again, bringing her with me so she finished up lying on top of me. That accomplished I waited to see what she would do. (Still with my hands on her bottom, stroking it. She had a nice bottom.)

She started wriggling around, muttering to herself as she did so. I very carefully didn't listen to what she was saying as I suspected she was talking about me rather than to me. Her wriggling was doing some interesting things to my libido, especially as it meant she was rubbing herself against my cock. I had no objection to that at all.

She managed to wriggle slightly higher along my body to a point where my cock was now between her legs. Her head was lifted and she was giving me a very nasty look while her hand eased between our bodies and latched onto the prize. She very carefully steered it into place and then placed her hands on my chest and used them to push herself up into a sitting position. I very much approved of this as it meant my cock was sliding up into her as she moved.

She was taking her time, slowly moving into a sitting position that would have her straddling me. Her eyes seemed to be a little unfocused, as though she was looking inwards, and her breathing was just a little bit harder. When she finally settled into position she seemed to relax a little, which also had the effect of having me sink in just a little more. My hands closed over her breasts, rubbing them.

We stayed like that for a few moments, her straddling me, nicely wrapped around my cock, my hands gently massaging her breasts. Finally she started moving, rather tentative to start with, getting a feel for me you might say. I was certainly getting a feel for her as I felt her sliding back and forth along my cock, even if she was moving slowly.

Her eyes were almost closed as she moved, apparently contemplating what she was doing. I started tightening my grip on her breasts as she pushed down onto me, relaxing again as she moved back up. I was quite happy for her to continue this way for a while.

And so it went on. Apparently Kerryn saw no reason to hurry up and get this over with so she was just taking her time, the dreamy look on her face saying she was enjoying the feel of flesh rubbing against flesh. Not having any particular reason to speed things up I just let her do as she wanted, although I did start giving a little extra oomph when she was sliding down onto me, flexing my hips slightly to drive in just a little faster.

I could tell the slow pace was getting to her. (It was certainly getting to me.) She started picking up the pace a little and I, being in a generous mood, helped her along.

What with one thing and another it wasn't all that long before I was driving into her quite forcefully. My hands had dropped away from her breasts, closing around her bottom, pulling her towards me as I thrust firmly into her. She was making a satisfied little gasping sound each time I plunged into her warm crevice, thrusting herself forcefully forward, determined that I'd fill her as much as possible.

I picked up the pace a little more. I was nearly ready to finish off. (This actually means I was past ready and hanging on by the skin of my teeth until she was set.) Finally too much was really too much and I went to town, hosing her down. She, fortunately, reacted by clamping firmly around me and climaxing, silently, which was a relief as we probably had cleaners in the outer offices by now.

After recovering her breath she hurriedly cleaned herself up. She was just reaching for her discarded clothes when I said, "No."

She gave me a puzzled look and I firmly shook my head.

"I enjoy looking at you," I told her. "We'll finish up these bits and pieces with you dressed as you are."

She blushed, but didn't argue, and we got down to work. Mind you, at one stage the cleaners knocked on my door and Kerryn looked as though she might faint, but I called out for them to ignore my office for the evening. They wandered off again and we continued our work.

Finally finished I got to my feet and stretched. I looked at Kerryn and smiled.

"Bend forward over the desk," I told her.

"What?" She looked somewhat startled.

"After looking at you like that for the last hour or so I now want to do something about it. Bend over the desk."

She got slowly to her feet, not sure if I was serious or not. I'd circled the desk and was standing next to her, one hand resting on her back and easing her forward. She was still giving me suspicious looks as I undid my trousers and dropped them again and my intentions were immediately obvious.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12