My Times Ch. 04: Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We crawled into bed, still wet from our coupling, and snuggled close. Tara fell asleep quickly. I was still awake and wondering. What did this make us? Anything if anything? I didn't want a relationship yet. And I didn't think Tara did either. Questions for the morning I supposed. But still, my mind raced. I hadn't been fully emptied.

She snored gently against me. Her sweat cooled against my skin and evaporated into the night air. The clock on the dresser read two a.m. Dawn would be here soon enough.

I lay there counting the spots on the popcorn ceiling for quite some time before sleep finally took me.

* * * * *

The sun cracked through the bedroom's covered windows a few hours later. I woke up hungover and naked. A pounding headache and a rock-hard morning wood to match.

Tara wasn't anywhere to be found.

All that was left were some rumpled sheets and a quick hand-written note saying she enjoyed last night but she had to get home before her parents suspected anything.

Even in college some of us still had curfews.

To say I was disappointed was an understatement. I mean the thank you note was great. A real high-five moment after the big game, but I had dreams of continuing where we had left off. My cock was strained with need. Practically leaking with excitement.

I was tempted to jerk it there and make another mess on the pillows but decided against it. Had to take care of the headache first.

The first rule of battling a hangover: stay drunk.

The kitchen was waiting. I grabbed the towel I had tossed to Tara and went to find some of Jake's fruity concoction, or anything alcoholic to ease the throbbing pain.

The house was a mess. I didn't notice it last night but there were beer cans and empty cups strewn all over. I could hear someone, probably Jake, snoring loudly from the master bedroom.

A look inside the darkened room confirmed he was passed out hard. Alone, too.

That's when I noticed Jenny laying out on the deck on a lounge chair. A goddess soaking up the sun. I couldn't help but be intrigued by her bikini-covered figure last night. Her hardened, fit body displayed distinct, yet still femininely soft muscular definitions. Now, naked, uncovered except for a pair of sunglasses, her breasts pointing to the sun, her legs flat but inviting, a sheen of sweat glistening across her skin, I truly understood beauty.

Tara was a soft beauty. Pillowy soft curves. Linda and Kim both had their charms as well. But here, and now, watching her from inside the house, hidden, my cock hardened so much it popped the weakly tucked towel off from around my waist.

I guzzled down a quick drink from the half-full punch bowl on the counter. My headache quickly dissipated.

"Fuck it," I said to myself. She had already seen me naked, right?

I poured two drinks: one for me and one for her then headed outside.

She turned to me as the sound of the sliding glass door disturbed her silence. Jenny smiled, inviting me closer.

"I hope one of those is for me," she said. Her shaded eyes never left my direction.

"Depends on which drink you want."

She laughed and reached for the drink I held in my right hand. "To wet my whistle."

Jenny drank her drink and I mine, and we both drank in the sight of the other.

She finished her drink first and crawled closer to me. With fingernails scraping along my skin, she said, "Tara sounded like she had fun last night."

I spat. "You heard?"

"The neighborhood heard." She laughed and pulled away from my still-half full drink. "I think the only one who didn't was, Jake."

"Really?"

"Passed out the moment we got in the bedroom." She began slowly massaging my cock. "Left me all alone last night. I think all the weed and liquor hit him the moment he hit the bed."

"Too bad." I kissed her. "You could've come and joined us."

"I was tempted too. But Tara needed that more than I did."

"How about now?"

"Now I need it worse."

She leaned forward and kissed me back. I cupped the side of her face to pull her in closer. Jenny jerked my cock faster and harder.

"You feel a bit sticky from last night. You didn't wash up after, did you?"

I chuckled awkwardly. "Didn't get around to it."

"Good," she said as she tilted her head down and took my cock in her mouth. "I can tell she must've tasted good."

"She did. You're into that?" I moaned more than said.

"I dabble."

I ran my fingers down Jenny's back, between her firm ass cheeks to find her wet, waiting pussy. The heat emanating from her sex couldn't compare to the sun above. I stuck a finger in and began to dabble as well.

She moaned appreciatively around my cock.

We began to match each other's actions. When she went down, I went in further. Back and forth, up and down. Fucking and sucking.

I stuck two more fingers in and swirled her insides, tickling and rubbing her more sensitive areas. Jenny pulled her head away and moaned deeply. Her mouth agape as I pleasured her.

She turned over, laying the back of her head in the nook between my hard cock and abdomen. Jenny bared all before, giving me better access to play with her clit. As I stroked her sweet spot, she turned her head back to the firm meat beside her and slathered it with her tongue, trying to feed herself as I diddled her.

I wasn't getting as much pleasure from this position as her, but I wasn't about to stop either. Seeing her writhe under my fingers was one of the fairest treats I had been able to get. A wonderful memory to last me for all time.

In the position she was in, head between me and my cock, her arms looped around my back and legs to keep herself steady, her breasts firm without flop, delicious swollen dark nipples, a cut yet still soft six-pack, and her legs spread wide as my hand explored her bald pussy.

"God," she moaned. "Don't stop. I'm going to cum. I'm gonna cum," she said quickly.

I had no intention of stopping. I picked up the pace and danced my fingers faster around her swollen clit.

She moaned harder and longer as I went faster.

Jenny arched off the lounge chair. Her arms grabbed hold of me tighter. She was strong enough to possibly pull me off with her as she got off. Her legs went straight up in the air as her muscles convulsed as she orgasmed.

Wordless she shook and spasmed. A gush of fluid flooded over my fingers.

Finally, slowly she relaxed. My dancing fingers slowed to a soft caress as she returned. A satisfied smile spread across her face as her skin flushed from her release.

Jenny sat up and breathed in deeply. "I needed that," she said, satisfied. "I mean I needed that."

"Glad I could help," I said leaning back onto the lounge. My cock still strained with excitement and stood out from me like a lighthouse beckoning a passerby to come and play.

She looked at it and smiled. Then she climbed atop and slid my meat into her. "Now I need this."

I grabbed hold of her firm hips. "Happy to oblige."

Her thick thighs were as firm as I believed. No flab to hold onto, just pure toned muscle. I slid my hands back to her ass and squeezed. Just as firm, and as I'm sure delicious.

Jenny rode me with gusto. Her muscled form gave her the strength and endurance to do what she wanted as long as she wanted. Her pussy was like a vice around my hard cock. She squeezed and milked it as she went.

"What about Jake?" It was a stupid thing to ask, but I could see into the house from my vantage and be worried he'd wake up. As pleasurable as it was to be in her, I wasn't in the mood to get into a fight while bare ass naked.

"What about him?" she said as she rode. She stared at me from behind the sunglasses. "He's not here, and I'm not finished."

"Aren't you two a thing?"

"Shut the fuck up and fuck me, idiot."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, obeying. I grabbed Jenny behind the neck and pulled her down toward me. When she was close enough I kissed her hard and deep.

She stopped bouncing for a second. A mini orgasm. She tightened up as she came again.

I took it as a sign and flipped her under me, back onto the lounge chair while remaining inside her. Jenny hooked her legs behind my humping hips and held on tight.

"Fuck me harder," she commanded.

Again, I was happy to oblige.

On cue, I picked up the pace and pounded her pussy with balls to the wall thrusts. The lounge chair under us skittered across the deck as I fucked her. We were only stopped when the chair struck the side of the spa. A constant stream of unintelligible sounds emanated from deep with Jenny as I invaded her sweet honey pot. She babbled and spit, her head flopping from side to side as her legs pulled me deeper.

As much as I didn't want it to stop, it was too much. I could feel that wonderfully familiar ball-churning feeling of my oncoming orgasm approaching. "I'm gonna cum," I shouted.

"Good," she said. She reached between her legs and played with her clitoris as I continued. I couldn't escape from inside. Her legs held me tight in a vice against her. "Cum in me," she said. "I'm on the pill."

Now, without the worry of knocking her up, or where I was going to spill my seed, I abandoned all pretense and unleashed my inner beast on her. I climbed on top of the lounge chair, tilting her upward, pussy and legs towards the sun, as I mounted her from above. She still held on and played with her nub. I could tell she was getting close, too.

Finally, I unleashed inside of her. And though I had emptied my balls twice last night, I was still unsatisfied. My morning erection had been going strong since before I woke up. Now, deep inside a girl who I never thought of as a fuck buddy, who had awakened a new fetish in me, I unloaded rope after rope of cum.

I must've fired four or five times of strong, virile wads inside her welcoming sex.

Jenny screamed as I came inside her. Her orgasm flooded over her. Both of us, baking in the sun, covered in sweat, satisfied by the torrent of sexual explosions with the other.

"Fuck," I said poetically.

"Yeah," Jenny said, breathlessly. "You can put me down now."

"Huh? Oh."

She was awkwardly laying on her shoulders, hips tilted upward, as I was mounted above her with her thick thighs wrapped around my waist.

"That was something," I continued. "Fuck me."

"You just did and damn if I didn't need that too."

I laid her down gently back onto the lounge chair. As she pulled away my cum leaked

from her reddened, beaten pussy.

"Yeah, well, maybe Jake won't leave you untouched next time."

Jenny stood up from the lounge chair and stretched toward the sun. "I don't think there will be 'a next time'."

"Oh."

"Nah. Too many nights of him passed out with me left to fend for myself."

"His loss," I said. I laid back on the lounge chair after she stood. The plastic was cool from her sweat and juices. My cock finally softened from satisfaction.

Jenny surprised me next by leaning forward and kissing me again. "How about we go get in the spa and we can talk about where you're going to take me to lunch."

"Lunch?"

"Sure. After that, I'm a bit hungry. And maybe I'll want another ride, too."

"I'm happy to comply," I said as I followed her into the warm water.

She snuggled next to me and massaged my cock beneath the water. It didn't stir this time but I don't think she was ready to go again either. It was more of an affectionate pet than anything else.

"I think I could get used to this," I said.

"Yeah, me too."

We kissed again and started making plans for what would happen next.

* * * * *

I hope you enjoyed it. Remember comments, complaints, criticisms, or compliments are always appreciated. Keep on stroking!