My Tit Hungry Sons Ch. 1

Story Info
Stud sons are lust-driven by Mom's breasts.
3.3k words
3.19
555.6k
75

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh mom, your titties are so big and I always wanted to fuck them to my heart content. Please mom lemme fuck them and I wanna cum all over your titties." Said Paul, my elder son. As I said I have two sons and a daughter, I have become a slave to them and they treat me like they treat a slut.

"Oh mommy, I crave for your big boobies and I too wanna play with them and fuck them with my big cock. Paul, let's fuck mommy's big boobies today to our heart content. Mommy, you son fucking whore, fuck our cocks with your big fucking titties," My younger son Dave said

"You mother fuckers, you two make your mom so hot today. I am so hot and horny that I need a thorough and rough fuck today. Fuck your mommy anyway you want but give me the pleasure of my life time. You two wanna fuck your mommy's big titties? You like them! Don't you? Oh, my dear sons, please fuck your mommy's big fucking boobies. Fuck them and come all over my big dolls. I wanna lick your cum off my big titties with my hot fucking tongue. Please fuck them baby. Fuck my big boobies!"

With my sexy big ass and big basketball size boobs, I could make anyone hot and horny and my sons are the best in satisfying me. They know how to use me and my body and they make me very hot before fucking my pussy or ass. They are so fond of my big titties and ass that they even lick my ass for hours together if I promised them that I would let them fuck my titties, if they licked my ass. Today my titties are going to be fucked well as my sons are after my big fucking boobies today, and it has been long since I have had a slow and rough nasty titfuck with my sons.

"Mommy, today aunty has not come as yet, will she come or not? We wanna see two pairs of huge titties battling with each other, with you rubbing her titties with your own big boobies and, we know together you two are fucking hot women." said Dave.

My elder sister Donna, is very sexy woman with huge titties of 38 size and very much fond of tittyfucking. In fact she is the one who first taught me the art of getting titties fucked. And she is a master of tittyfuck. She even fucks two cocks at once with her big boobs, by letting my elder son fuck her titties from her mouth side and my younger one from her tummy side. Mmmm, it is so exciting to watch her fucking two huge dongs with her big titties at the same time.

"She must have arrived by now. Any way she will come for certain to help us in fucking my tits. Mean while, let us get hot. Dave, you always wanted to watch me licking my own titties? Today, your mommy is going to show u the hot tit show while Paul helps me in that. Will you, Paul? "

"Sure mom. I wanna hold your big fucking balls with my strong hands and squeeze them to your sexy mouth and while you lick them with your tongue and suck your own nipples I will push my big hard cock in to your fleshy ass valley and move my long cock up and down your ass! " said Paul in his lust filled voice.

"Ooohh! Paul! You will make me very hot if you really do that. I wanna feel a thick and fat cock like yours between my ass cheeks while I lick and suck my own fucking big boobies and let's show Dave how filthy I wiil get if I have a cock up my ass."

"Oohh! Mommy! I wanna watch you and Paul doing such nasty things. Please mom, lemme lick your titties and rub your titties with my long prick while you lick your own titties. Mom, I wanna fuck your big titties while Paul fucks your ass and I wanna watch you and aunty doing some titty rub with each other while Paul and I rub our prick heads. Mmmmm, we love your body mommy, we wanna fuck its each and every part. Oh, mommy, please make me hot and horny so that I can fuck your big boobies to my heart content with my long prick." Said Dave. He is becoming very hot watching my very big titties and sexy fat ass. My ass is very fleshy and my ass cheeks swing up and down while I walk and they are so inviting that nobody can avoid watching my swinging ass. My sons are becoming hot and horny watching me doing nasty things. Their pricks are becoming harder and longer and that is what I want.

"Ooh! Paul, come on son and come closer to me. Come and help your momma suck her own titties. Let Dave watch us doing some nasty things so that he can get his cock rock hard and fuck my big fucking big boobies. Come on my lovely fucking son! Come and hold your big fat momma's big titties and squeeze them to your heart content. . Please com on darling, and help your momma."

"OOO momma, your big titties are so sexy and my big fat cock is always ready to fuck your big dolls and lemme hold your big fucking boobies and I wanna probe your sexy ass with big long cock while I squeeze your boobs. Do you love to hold my big fat cock in your ass valley while I squeeze your titties you bitch? Come on, you bitch! Lemme shove my big fat cock in your sexy and fleshy ass and lemme fuck your fleshy ass valley with hard long prick, you fucking mother bitch!!" said my son Paul.

"Oh Paul, please come on darling hold your horny momma's big fucking tits and squeeze them honey! Your momma wants your big fat cock up her ass valley! Come on, you mother fucker! Come and shove your big fucking prick in my ass valley! Oh Paul I wanna feel your hot cock between my asscheeks and I wanna rub my ass cheeks up and down your big fat cock. Please honey, please come and push your big fucking prick up your momma's fat asscheeks and fuck them like there is no tomorrow."

Paul moved closer to me and extended his hands to hold my big fucking boobs. . He is standing in front of me and watching my big tits with lust. Surely he is getting so hot by looking at my big boobs and their long nipples which are becoming hard and erect now. His prick has become so hard that it is sticking outward his belly at right angles. My god, His dick is now at least 9 inches long with its pink head glowing out like a jewel in a crown with precum spreading all over his pricknob. His piss clit is appearing like a small kid's narrow pussy so inviting that I am unable to stop my self from thinking of shoving my long nipple into that small cock pussy and fuck his piss clit with my nipple! Paul now moved his hands onto my left tit which is craving for a man' touch.

He slowly moved his hands on my rubbery tit flesh and started rubbing its surface smoothly and his hot palm is grazing my tit flesh which is making me shiver with lust. I caught my lower lip between my teeth and moved my tongue on it to show Dave how much lust filled I am. Winking at Dave I thrust my chest forward to feel more of his hands on my tit. Paul's hands are shaking with lust and he is trying to catch my whole boob between his hands and squeeze it fully. But before that my erect nipple attracted his attention. With its pink color and 1/2" inch length and dollar radius areola it is making him leave the rest of the tit at present. He slowly moved his fingers to the erect nipple and rubbed its tip with his fingers. It sent me shock waves which have gone thorough my pussy to even my ass which jerked with lust to and fro.

"Ooooo! Oh yah! Move your fingers on my tit nipple honey! I wanna feel your fingers on it. Now squeeze it slowly. Oh, yes you know how to make me hot you titfucker! Come on Paul feel your mommy's big nipples and play with them! Pull them and pinch them to your heart content! Roll them between your fingers, you mother fucker! Come on honey, fuck your momma bitch to your full satisfaction. Your mommy will do anything to satisfy you, honey! You wanna see your mommy licking her own tits? Tell me, honey. You wanna watch your fucking mommy move her sexy tongue all over her titty flesh? Mmmmm. Oooo!! You cock sucker! Tell your mom what you wanna watch? And she will do it for you! "

This is how I arouse my fucking sons to make them horny and hot for me. I totally submit myself to them and offer my big fucking boobs to them to do whatever they want to my boobs. I like to make them as hot as possible so that I can demand whatever I want from their fucking dicks and the more I use filthy language, the more they get horny. My boobs are getting excited and I can feel the swell in my boobs. My nipples are getting hard and erect at the very thought of moving my tongue and flicking them with its tip while my sons watch me doing all this.

I will involve them as much as possible in my tit orgy, and with the arrival of their aunt Donna, few moments from now, this will take a new turn. My younger son Dave likes her huge tits and her big fleshy ass. She looks very sexy when her huge ass wiggles up and down when she walks around. She always likes to show up her huge boobs and her fat ass to my sons and my sons are very hot for her, as her presence makes them feel hotter and hornier. She is expert in arousing me and my sons by discovering new ways of fucking us, each time she visits our home. When she came here last, she made my sons crazy and made them run after her big boobs and her huge fat ass literally. I had to fuck my self with a huge double headed dildo in my pussy and ass as I just wanted to watch them, my sister and my horny sons and how she uses her boobs and her ass to tease them and make them hot.

"Oooo mommy, you bitch! You want to show your sons how you lick and fuck your huge boobs with your sexy tongue, come on you slut, lemme see how you move your wet tongue on your fucking tits and let Dave see us how nasty we become while doing this tit licking. Oh yes mommy! Your huge fucking tits are making me feel like fucking them with my huge and hard cock. Please mommy, lick your huge fucking boobs with your long tongue and make them wet for my cock. Mmmm, watch this bitch Dave! Watch momma licking her big tits! Don't you like to watch momma sucking her own huge boobs? She is going to prove to us that she can do better than her sister! " said my elder son Paul squeezing his huge dong with his left hand and rubbing my long erect nipple with the fingers of his right hand.

His cock has become rock hard watching his mom with her huge tits demanding his action more on them. Dave is watching me and his brother and I very well know that he is looking forward to watch some nasty tit action. He usually watches us doing all sorts of nasty things and he joins us when he gets very hot.

Paul now moves his fingers on my thumbnail sized nipple and holding it between his fingers started pulling it out as far as it goes. Mmmm, I felt as if my whole tit is being squeezed out and my tit elongated outside and took the size of huge cone., With its long nipple looking like a nail at its end. I looked at my tit now, licking my moist pink lips with the tip of my tongue and thinking of moving my tongue on my huge tit flesh. Paul pulled my nipple further stretching my nipple almost 1/2 an inch and then holding the elongated nipple between his fingers, he rubbed its tip with the palm of the other hand. He rubbed his palm up and down my hard and erect nipple and pressed it into my own tit flesh with his palm. The nipple, like a rubber, almost disappeared into my tit and then sprang back and that is a scene of lust which, my son Dave longed to watch.

Paul, then caught the nipple of my tit between fingers of his left hand and my boob with his right hand and now looking into my eyes started squeezing my nipple. He is now rolling my nipple between his fingers and at the same time squeezing it. He is trying to squeeze my huge tit with his right hand and finds unable to contain my huge boob flesh with one hand.

"Paul, you mother fucker! You can not hold your bitch mommy's fucking tit with one hand. See how big is my boob! You need two hands, you tit fucker, Come on, use the other hand and hold my huge tit between them and rub my nipple. Mmm, do it faster and you need to do a lot more work with your cock on my nipple, you ass fucker! Now, hold your horny momma's huge tit with your hands and squeeze it to your heart content. Let Dave watch how you bring my big tit to my mouth so that I can lick and suck it!"

With all my nasty and rude words, Paul's cock has become more erect and it now looks like a steel rod with its huge pink knob visible to my lusty eyes. Paul's cock is now 10 inch long and is now ready to do what I wanted. I always like long pricks with huge knob, like Paul's. As my boobs are huge, when pushed together they form at least a 12 inch tit length valley. So the longer the cock, the more my tit valley is filled. Paul moved his two hands to my tit and held it at its root strongly and started squeezing it with full force. And unable to with stand his force my big fucking boob bulged out like a huge cone and its nipple now stood on it like a small cock. Dave looked at my bulging balloon and started licking his lips. He is stroking his long and rock hard cock by holding it with his fist and moving it fast over his over sized dong.

"Oooooo MOMMA! You nasty fucking bitch! Your fucking tits are really huge! You look like a slut with those huge boobs bulging out like melons. Paul, you mother fucker! Squeeze those fucking tits! Squeeze the horny bitch's big boobs till they swell out to her mouth! The bitch wants to lick her own fucking tits! I wanna see you mommy, how you move your pink fucking tongue on those terrific tits! Oh, please mommy, do it now! Lick that big fat tit with your sexy pink tongue! " said my son Dave jacking his cock harder now.

My big boobs are making him so hot that he started raising his naked fat ass off the seat by one foot and moved it up and down in the air. He moved the fingers of the other hand to his ass hole and started probing it with his middle finger. He is stroking his big long cock with one hand and started moving the middle finger of his other hand in his juicy asshole. I loved the scene. My elder son is playing with my huge boobs and my younger son, with his prick and his ass.

Dave now held his two hands on my big tit and started squeezing it outward as far as it would go. It stretched out almost half a foot and it is so close to his mouth that he took his tongue out and with the tip of his tongue, he flicked my erect nipple. His hot tongue on my erect pink nipple sent shivers to my pussy and my clitty stood spontaneously like a small nail. I wish my daughter is present here now, as I would have a chance to rub my erect clit on her nipples. She likes to rub my clitty with her long nipples very much. She even manages to lick her own nipple while it rubs my clitty. Feeling her hot and wet tongue and her so erect nipple at the same time on my clit makes me so hot that I used to cum immediately.

"Look at that tongue, Dave! Look how your big brother is licking my long nipple with his tongue. See how fast he is moving his tongue on my hard nipple? You have to learn a lot from your fucking brother, honey! Oh, yes! Paul, move your fucking tongue on my nipple and lick it hard. Fuck that damn long nipple with your fucking tongue. Oh, yeah! It feels so good when you are licking my fat tit's nipple. Move your tongue faster, You nasty tit fucker!"

Paul moved his tongue all over my left boob and started licking all of my boob flesh. My left tit is becoming all wet with his saliva and it is glistening with all its whiteness. He moved his tongue first at the base of my boob and then slowly biting the flesh with his teeth, started moving up. He is licking it like one licks an ice cream cone. His tongue every time always started at the base of my huge boob and stopped at the tip of the nipple. He often bit the nipple with his teeth to show how hot he is. He sucked the nipple holding it between his teeth and moving his tongue all over the tit flesh from inside. Oh my god! He is driving me crazy.

"Ooooo! My tit hungry son! Please lick your mommy's tit now. Suck my big boob and its long and erect nipple. Lemme shove my huge tit inside your mouth and nibble it as much as you can. You mother fucking nasty cock fucker! Lick and suck my big tits! Oh, Yes! Bite that fucking long nipple. Move your fat tongue on it and pull it honey. Mmmm! Dave, look at your big brother's huge dong now. See how long and erect it is now. He is getting very hot by licking and sucking my huge tits. Do you want to help your brother, honey? Please come close to your momma and see how your bitch mommy is getting her huge boob licked! "

My younger son is getting horny by looking at what his big fucking brother is doing to my tit. He is holding his huge erect cock between his hands and he is fucking his cock with his hands. It looks he is imagining his cock is moving between my huge boobs and now he started moving his ass to and fro faster.

"Oh mom! Your fucking big boobs are driving me mad. Please momma! Lick your own

Fucking big boob along with that fucker Paul. Move yoyour fat tongue along with that prick

Paul's tongue on your big fucking tit. I wanna watch your tongue along with his licking and sucking your huge tit! "said my younger son Dave. And right at this moment, my sister Donna entered the room...

To Be Continued. . .