My Trailer Park Mistress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started at the bottom of her pussy and lightly ran my tongue along the length of her slit. When I got to her clit, I sank my tongue into her deeper so that I made full contact with it. She jerked as my tongue hit her hard little nub. I then guided my tongue in small circles around her clit.

Amy was enjoying this as she moaned, "Oh gawd yes."

Her clit was now fully out to play and I sucked it between my lips and let my tongue tickle the tip of it. Amy was now working her hips as if she was fucking my mouth and tongue. I glanced up and she was pinching her nipples between her fingers. I put my finger inside her and massaged the little rough g spot as I continued to suck her clit.

She quickly and nearly yelled, "OH FUUUUCK I'M CUUUUUUMMMING!"

She was jerking so violently that I could not keep my mouth on her pussy but keep fingering her.

When her orgasm descended, she jumped from the counter, pulled off the apron, grabbed my hand, and led me down the hall to the bedroom. She nearly threw me onto the bed, then straddled my hard cock with precum dripping from it and guided it to her pussy. She did not hesitate but sank completely down onto it until our groins were pressed together as if they were one. She then started to grind back and forth and sideways on my cock. I could again feel the muscles from her pussy massaging my cock. She reached her hands to my chest and pinched my nipples so hard it was nearly painful but in a very good way.

She then got off her knees and stood above me. She lowered herself again onto my cock. She then started doing squats up and down on me. She bent her head down so that she could see my cock sliding into her. She looked at me and grinned as I also looked down to watch. The muscles in her thighs were straining as she continued to fuck me. She knew just when to stop her upward movement to keep my dick in her hot pussy. She was so wet I could feel her juices running down my balls.

Suddenly she pulled off my cock and stood up over me. She slowly walked up the length of my body and told me to sit up against the headboard. I pulled myself up and she walked her pussy to my face and said, "Suck on my clit again Lover."

I ran my tongue up to her hard clit and sucked it between my lips. Amy was standing leaning against the wall above the headboard. Her wet pussy was soaking my chin as I sucked and flicked her clit again. It was very quick this time as she screamed, "OHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSS!"

She leaned her pussy into my face as her legs got wobbly. I did not let up and kept quickly licking her clit as her juices were now dripping off my chin and onto my chest. She pushed off the wall and stood above me, grabbed the back of my head, and forced it hard into her groin. I could barely breathe but kept my tongue flat against her super sensitive clit.

She moaned, "OH FUCK" as she came again.

She dropped to her knees facing me and kissed me deeply nearly hitting my tonsils with her tongue. She then turned away from me, got on all fours with her ass and pussy pointing in my direction, and said, "Fuck me now deep and hard!"

I got up behind her on my knees and guided my cock to her pussy. I found the opening and plunged fully into her. She reached back between her legs and cupped my balls then went back to her clit. She was fingering her clit as I withdrew and then dove back into her. She said, "Fuck me damn it."

I then began pistoning in and out of her with a slapping noise each time my groin met her ass. I could also hear the squishing noise of our juices with each stroke.

I knew my time was near and did not want it to end. She had continued to masturbate her clit and soon jerked into another orgasm. Her contracting pussy caused me to explode into her, load after load.

My softening cock fell from her well-lubricated pussy and she went face first onto the bed. I laid down on my back with my head against the pillows.

I caught my breath and said, "Damn, that was unbelievable Amy. Amy? Amy?" I then heard a slight snore. I leaned back and quickly fell asleep.

I woke up to the sunlight coming into the room. Amy was still asleep upside down in the bed with her ass pointing in my direction. I glanced at the clock and, "Oh shit!" It was eight and I had an important meeting at ten.

I got out of bed then went down the hall to the living room where my clothes were splayed all over the room. I quickly got dressed and left Amy a note.

Important meeting this morning then flying home this afternoon. Will be back in town in two weeks. Can't wait! You were GREAT!

I headed out the door and got in my car to get back to my hotel. I quickly showered and dressed for the meeting. I also packed my bag.

The meeting went great and once on the plane all I could think about was Amy and the best sex I have ever had. My dick got hard thinking about my next visit in two weeks.

I could hardly wait!

12