My Trailer Park Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
Jim and Amy show her off to the Truckers.
6.2k words
4.59
87.2k
21

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got off the plane, I walked to the lot and found my car. I left the airport and started home. I was reflecting back on last night with Amy. How was I going to react when I saw my wife? Would she be able to tell that I had cheated on her? Do I have a guilty look on my face?

All this was racing through my mind as I pulled into our garage.

I took a deep breath and went into the house. I yelled out, "Hello! Linda I'm home."

Nothing. I walked through the house and then into the kitchen and found a note.

Honey,

I went shopping and to dinner with Diana and Vicky. Be home about midnight.

Love,

Linda

"Shit!" I whispered to myself. That is about par for the course. I have been gone for three days and she cannot even be here when I get home.

I went to our bedroom and unpacked my bag. I then jumped in the shower to wash off the airport grime. While in the shower, I had to reflect back on the shower I took last night with Amy. My dick started to stiffen. I must have stood there daydreaming too long because the water was cooling off so I quickly washed, rinsed and got out.

I slid on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt then went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I fixed a sandwich and watched some TV.

I looked at the clock and it was eleven so I decided to head to bed. I quickly fell asleep.

I felt the bed move and the covers were being pulled back ever so slightly. I looked at the clock and it was two in the morning. Susan was trying to get into bed without waking me. I played the game and acted as if I never woke up. What the hell? Why was she coming in at two in the morning? I could smell the faint smell of alcohol. I knew her and the girls probably had drinks with dinner but this smelled of more than a few drinks. She faced the other direction and did not touch me.

"The bitch is probably cheating on me!" I thought to myself.

I soon drifted back to sleep but my imaginings did not stop what my mind was thinking. I had dreams of my wife fucking another guy. I could never tell who the other guy was but I knew I wanted to kill him. In my dream, she was flirting with other guys and fucking them right in front of me. "Whore!" My mind raged.

I woke the next morning pissed at her for fucking around on me. Then I realized it was just a dream, calm down.

Linda was still asleep as I crawled out of bed. I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a cup of coffee, and headed to the patio. It was Saturday so thank god now work. It was a beautiful morning with a clear blue sky, a slight breeze and the sun was really starting to warm things up. I was enjoying the solace of the morning when I heard movement behind me.

Linda stepped to the back door and asked, "Are you hungry? I'll fix some breakfast."

I did not even turn around and replied, "Sure I could eat something". I then heard her in the kitchen banging pots and pans. I finally decided I had better go into the house. She was standing at the stove with her ragged old robe on and some wore out pink slippers. I stood there looking at her and could not help but to think back to Amy cooking breakfast with nothing but an apron on.

I stated, "You were out awfully late last night."

She did not even turn around and replied, "The girls and I decided to take in a movie after dinner and then we went and had a few drinks."

I asked, "What movie did you go see?"

Still not turning around she said, "Oh it is that new one out with Kevin Costner in it".

I had to ask, "Was it any good?"

She turned and glared at me, "Who are you Dick Fucking Tracy?"

"Excuse me for asking how your evening went. When my wife comes in at two o'clock in the fucking morning I just like to know why."

She threw down the frying pan and said, "Cook your own fucking breakfast!" She stormed out of the kitchen and went down the hall.

I went outside and proceeded to work on the yard and the house. She did not come out all day and I never went into the house until nearly dark.

When I did go in, she was standing in the kitchen.

She came to me and said, "I am sorry for throwing a fit this morning. It is just that I was in a bad mood and not awake yet." She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss.

She fixed dinner and we watched some TV.

When we went to bed, she rolled toward me and said, "I'm sorry again for this morning. Let me make it up to you." She reached for my cock and started stroking it. I was beginning to think that maybe I was going to have sex with my wife.

My cock got hard and she rolled me onto my back. She was stroking my now hard cock and then leaned her head to suck a nipple into her mouth. She sucked my nipple and continued stroking my cock so I decided to make a move. I reached for her tits and just as I touched one of them through her t-shirt, she blocked my hand with her arm. She said, "Just lay there and enjoy".

She more vigorously began stroking my cock and soon I shot a load onto my stomach. She crawled out of bed and went to get a towel for me to wipe off the cum. Once I had it wiped off, she kissed me and rolled over.

"Goodnight" she said.

I laid there thinking, it is going to be a long two weeks before I go back to Florida.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The two weeks pasted rather quickly because work had been very hectic. During the two week period there was no sex with Susan, not even another hand job. I had masturbated twice just to relieve the mounting ache in my balls.

I was heading to the airport and was almost like a kid wanting to ask, "Are we there yet?"

As I was waiting in the terminal for my plane I called Amy and left a message, "I will be in town today my plane lands at four pm and I would like to see you tonight. I'll meet you at the same place at eight pm. Hope to see you then."

I took a quick nap on the way to Florida because I was hoping I was going to need my energy for a long night.

The plane landed and I waited insistently for everyone to get off the plane. I have never seen the likes of some people. It is like a surprise to them that we landed. Some of them wait until it is their time to get off before they begin gathering their things.

I walked to the baggage claim area and was surprised. After exiting the secure area there was Amy with a big grin on her face, "Hi Lover I could not wait until tonight to see you. I hope that is ok?"

I put my arm around her shoulder and said, "It is definitely ok because I could hardly wait to see you."

We got to the baggage area and Amy turned toward me but away from the crowd and cleared her throat.

I looked in her direction as she opened the long trench coat she was wearing. She was completely naked under it. I felt my jaw drop and my eyes bug out.

She said, "I also thought you might like this little surprise." She quickly pulled her coat back closed.

I nearly choked on my words, "Hell yes I like that surprise".

My dick was starting to get hard right there in the airport.

Finally, my bags came around the carousel and I quickly grabbed them. Amy and I walked to her car. I threw the bags in the trunk and she said, "Here you drive."

I opened the door for her and she let her coat fall open again revealing her firm, tight little body. I was grinning as I went around and got in the other side. She scooted over in the seat and was right next to me. I started the car and headed for the exit.

She quickly began rubbing my cock through my pants and said, "I'm glad you like my little surprise."

When we got to the tollbooth, she left her hand on my dick and her coat was hanging open to reveal most of her tits. The attendant was a guy and took his time getting me the change.

He grinned when he finally did and said, "I hope you guys have a great day."

I smiled back and him and replied, "I'm sure we will thank-you."

We had no sooner left the booth than Amy was unzipping my pants and had my cock out. It was already hard so no need for preliminaries. She stretched out face down in the seat and wrapped her lips around my cock.

Wow, I had nearly forgotten what a wonderful blowjob she gave. Her head was bobbing up and down on my cock as I drove. Her trench coat had ridden up on her ass and it was bare to the world. I reached over and put my hand on her fantastic tight little ass. She raised her ass off the seat so that I could have better access to her. I let my finger glide across her puckered little hole and she moaned and then on to her pussy. She hunched up a bit more so that I could reach her and let my finger slid into her already very wet pussy. She moaned again on my cock.

I pulled the car onto the interstate and headed for her house.

We were coming up on a trucker and I thought to myself boy this guy is going to get a show. As I pulled up next to the truck I made sure I slowed at the cab. I could not see him but I did hear his horn blow as did Amy. She pulled off my cock and looked back to see the trucker grinning at her. She quickly rolled over and put her legs up. One foot on the dash and the other on the door. Her coat was lying wide open. The trucker blew his horn again. I reached over to her pussy and began fingering and massaging it. Amy was pinching her nipples and massaging her large tits.

She then said, "Wow I feel so nasty doing this but it seems to be making his day".

I was massaging her pussy and said, "You are a nasty girl and that is what I like about you". I stepped on the gas to speed past the truck and he blew his horn again.

I continued to finger Amy's slick juicy pussy as we drove. She was beginning to squirm on the seat and her breathing was getting heavier. My gawd I wanted to fuck her right there. She started to quiver and I knew she was ready to pop. Another truck was coming up and I sped up to give him a show. Just as Amy moaned, "OOOOOHHHHH FUCK!" and convulsed into an orgasm is about the time I got to the cab. I heard the driver blow his horn and Amy opened her eyes to stare right into the stranger's eyes as she was releasing her juices onto my hand.

Amy quickly sat up and removed her coat then hunched up her ass as she returned to my lap and all but swallowed my cock. The driver was blowing his horn and I wondered if he had his cock in his hand stroking it. I sped up and went on past the truck.

About a mile down the road I looked at the speedometer and I was doing ninety miles per hour. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw the red lights coming down the highway. Amy was still sucking my cock as if she was starving. I slowed down to the speed limit and the cop pulled up behind me.

"Oh Shit!' I said.

Amy pulled off my cock and replied, "What?"

I said, "We are being pulled over by a cop."

I slowly pulled the car to the side of the road as the cop pulled over too. Amy sat up but I know the cop had to see her head suddenly come from nowhere. She grabbed her coat and was quickly putting it on. I stuffed my quickly deflating cock back into my pants and zipped them up.

The cop opened his door and walked to our car. I rolled the window down as he got to the car.

He asked, "Are we in a hurry today?" as he glanced toward Amy.

I also glanced in her direction. Her coat was hanging open in the front revealing most of her tits.

I looked back at the cop and said, "Well sir in a way yes. I have been out of town for two weeks and just flew in."

He grinned, "Folks I would like to see you make it home to get on with your business and hopefully not kill someone else in the process. Can I see your driver's license and registration please?"

I reached for my billfold and Amy leaned forward to get the registration from the glove box. I glanced at her as she did and her coat fell open fully revealing her large breasts hanging down in her coat.

The cop was also watching her get into the glove box and could not have missed it either.

She handed me the registration and I gave the cop my driver's license and the registration.

I said, "The car belongs to her and I am from out of state on business".

He took the papers and went back to his car.

I asked Amy, "Do you realize you are showing him your tits?"

She said, "Yes. I figure we need all the help we can get."

The cop quickly came back to the car and said, "Everything checks out. I'm issuing a warning this time. Please slow down and wait until you get home to finish your urgent business."

I said, "Yes Sir. We will."

He smiled and said, "You folks have a great day and be careful".

Amy went, "Whew, see I told you it would help. I've been pulled over before and unbuttoning a few buttons or pulling up the skirt to reveal panties always helps."

I said, "No wonder insurance is cheaper for women. It just appears that they get fewer tickets."

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "Whatever works".

I smiled as I pulled back onto the highway and said, "I'm glad it worked this time."

As we pulled away from the cop, Amy scooted back over next to me and again began rubbing my cock through my slacks. Her coat had fallen open again and I put my hand on her thigh. Then slowly moved it to her hot little wet pussy.

She again unzipped me and pulled my cock out of my pants.

I said, "We don't listen very well do we?"

She grinned and slid down the seat and put her mouth on my cock again.

About a mile down the road, I exited onto the street Amy lives on. She was still sucking my cock as we pulled up to her trailer. She pulled off my cock, pulled her coat together, and climbed out of the car. I tucked my hard cock back into my pants and got out to follow her to the door.

She quickly shed her coat once inside and turned to me. She unbuckled my pants, unzipped them, and then jerked them down to my ankles. She wrapped her arms around my neck then pulled her self onto me wrapping her legs around my waist. I turned her to the wall and leaned her there while I grabbed my dick to guide it into her pussy. Once my cock was entering her she released her grip around my neck and slid onto my hard cock.

She then used her arms around my neck to pull herself on and off me as I grabbed her ass and lifted her up and down on me. Her big tits were rubbing against my chest as we fucked each other standing against the wall.

As we were fucking, I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants so that I could get a wider stance.

Amy was moaning and I was breathing heavily as her back kept slamming against the thin trailer walls. The whole wall was moving with the pressure against it.

I spun around with this wild woman fucking me as I walked to the couch. In one motion and without separating we went to the couch where she wrapped her legs around me tight. I kept pounding into her and could soon feel the cum boiling in my balls. My cock expanded with my impending orgasm then, "OOOOOOOOOH FUCK!" I groaned and shot my load deep inside her milking, sucking pussy.

We laid there clinched together breathing heavily trying to recover from such a strenuous fuck.

I glanced at the clock, "Oh Shit!" I exclaimed. "It's two o'clock and I have an appointment with a client at two forty five."

I pulled my cock from her pussy and headed for my clothes. As I was getting dressed I asked, "I did not get a rental car can I borrow yours?"

She had turned to her side and was resting her head on her hand. Damn she looked sexy laying there all stretched out naked.

She replied, "Sure no problem and I will be right here waiting for you and your big dick to get back".

I finished dressing, walked to her, and gave her a kiss. "You better be because I plan on fucking your brains out tonight."

She replied with, "MMMMMMMMM"

I went out the door and headed to my meeting.

The meeting was over about five o'clock and I hurried to the car so I could get back to Amy and her sexy body and that sweet pussy.

I pulled in front of her trailer at about five forty and went to the door. I knocked and Amy opened the door.

"WOW!" was all I could say.

Amy greeted me at the door wearing a sheer white teddy with a white garter belt and white stockings, no panties. She also had on a pair of white stiletto heels. She looked great and smelled great!

She said, "I thought we might go get something to eat and get a drink if that is ok with you."

I said, "Great but your not going dressed like that are you?"

She said, "No silly". She again grabbed her trench coat and put it on. "Now I'm ready."

She grabbed a picnic basket that was by the door and we left.

My dick got hard knowing she was going to be out in public with such a sexy outfit on under her coat.

We headed to the car. I opened the door for her and as she sat down, she gave me a shot of her smooth naked pussy framed in the white garter and stockings.

I went around and got in. "Where are we going?"

She replied, "When you get to the street take a right."

We drove for about twenty minutes and was out in the country somewhere. We chatted about things that had happened since we were together two weeks ago as we made our way to this mystery location.

She said, "Ok take a left on that dirt road just ahead".

We drove about one mile back and she said, "Pull over here".

I stopped the car, she reached for the door handle and got out. I grabbed the picnic basket and we walked down this little trail into the woods. Not to far in and I could hear water running. We stepped into a small clearing and it was beautiful.

There was a small stream gurgling and an open area about the size of a small home surrounded by trees. The ground was covered with soft pine needles. I sat down the basket and Amy opened it to pull out a blanket. She spread it onto the ground and then removed her coat. She reached into the basket again and pulled out a bottle of wine and two glasses.

I said, "You have been a busy girl while I was gone".

She smiled, "I have been planning this for about a week. This has been one of my favorite spots to come to when I wanted to get away from it all."

"How did you ever find it?" I asked.

She said, "My ex-husband would come out here to hunt and I would come along. I just happened on this spot one day while we were out here."

I said, "Well it is beautiful and peaceful. It is even more beautiful with you here."

She opened the bottle of wine and poured two glasses. She handed me one and then laid back onto the blanket. I sat down next to her and admired her beautiful body in the tree-filtered sunlight with such a sexy outfit on.

We toasted to new friends and sipped the wine. Amy reached into the basket and pulled out a container of shrimp and another with cheese in it. We laid there together sipping wine and feeding each other cheese and shrimp.

Amy leaned into me and we kissed. The kiss then turned into a passionate kiss as she rolled me onto my back. She sat up straddling me then scooted down my legs until she could get to my belt buckle. She unbuckled my pants and then unzipped them. She pulled my pants down with her and finally pulled them off my legs. She removed my socks then came back up to me and removed my shirt.

I was completely nude in all of nature's glory.

Amy straddled my legs again and began stroking my very quickly hardening cock. When it was hard, she lowered her face to my groin and sucked my cock between her luscious red lips. I watched as my cock disappeared into her mouth and down her throat. She had my cock so deep in her mouth that her lips were brushing against my pubic hair. She sucked my cock for a bit then sat back up and pulled her sheer top over her head. I watched again as her massive tits came into clear sight.

I reached down, grabbed her hips, and pulled her to me. She began to stop at my cock and I kept pulling her. I wanted to lick and suck her baby soft and smooth pussy. She realized then what I wanted and came on up to me and straddled my face letting her pussy sit right at my mouth. I flicked my tongue along her slit and looked up as she was looking down at me smiling.

12