My Trailer Park Mistress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inch by inch the monster slid into her pussy until he was fully buried and their groins met. He then withdrew almost all the way out and this time plunged back in.

This caused Diane to groan, "OH FUCK YES!"

I looked at Linda who had now turned to watch the fuck scene in front of her and was massaging her clit.

My cock was hard and tenting out the front of my shorts watching the events in front of me.

The kid began to piston in and out of Diane and she like Linda moaned on each stroke. His cock was glistening from Diane's juices on it.

Diane soon began to grind her ass into the couch and groaned, "Oh fuck I'm cumming."

As she rolled into her orgasm, the kid pulled out and began stroking his cock. He moaned and shot load after load onto Diane's body. The first shot went all the way to her face. The second hit her tits and then each consecutive one trailed down her body until he was dribbling onto her pussy. Diane scooped some of the cum off her tits and rubbed her pussy with her lubricated hand.

The kid stood up and went for his shorts and shirt. When he pulled on his shirt I read the writing on it, "Dan's Pool Service."

"Son of a bitch." I exclaimed. They are fucking the pool boy too.

The kid went out the back door as Linda and Diane continued to massage their pussies.

Diane still covered in cum said, "Damn that is just what I needed."

Linda laughed and replied, "No pun intended but I did hit the spot." They both laughed.

Linda then said, "I wonder if I can get Jim to hire Derek to take care of our pool. That way we could do this twice a week."

Linda stood up and grabbed her clothes, "I better get home so Jim can fuck my brains out."

Diane replied, "Lucky bitch!"

I turned and headed back to the house before Linda came out and saw me. As I walked, I began wondering how many more little fuck sessions she was having that I did not know about.

I stepped into the house about two minutes before Linda's car pulled into the garage. I was waiting for her by the door to the garage.

As soon as she stepped inside I said, "Come here."

She looked a little scared and walked to me. I grabbed her arm and led her to the couch. I bent her over the back of the couch and jerked her shorts down to her ankles. Naturally, she did not have on any panties. I smacked her ass hard. She winced.

I then asked her, "How many more little fuck buddies do you have that I don't know about?"

She tried standing up as I pushed her back down.

She asked, "What on earth do you mean?"

I smacked her other cheek and she jerked again from the slap.

I walked to Diane's and saw you fucking the pool boy.

She replied, "There are no more!"

I slapped her ass again and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Ok, there is one more. The guy who cuts the neighbors yard." She replied.

I looked at her cute ass bent over the couch and could see my handprints on her ass. For good measure, I spanked her ass again.

"Are you sure that is all?" I asked her.

"Yes that is all other than various different people who come to our Saturday Night meeting." She moaned.

I dropped my shorts because my cock was rock hard. I kept my hand on her back to keep her bent over and guided my cock to her pussy.

Her pussy either was soaking wet from her recent fuck session or because she enjoyed getting her ass spanked. I sank all the way inside her slick pussy.

As I was stroking in and out of her I asked, "Do... You... Like... Fucking... Those... Young... Studs... With... The... Big... Cocks?"

She had now given in and was bent over the couch voluntarily and answered, "Yes!"

As I was pounding into her, I spanked her ass again causing her to moan, "AAAUUUGH!"

She then asked the question between strokes, "How... Many...Fuck...Buddies...Do...You...Have?"

I kept pounding into her and decided now was as good a time as any, "Two."

I bent over her on the couch and whispered in her ear, "And I like fucking them."

I grabbed her tits that were swinging back and forth and pinched her nipples.

She moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure, "Who...Are...They?"

I was stilled leaning over her and answered, "Amy...And...Maggie...In...Florida."

Linda then grabbed the cushions on the couch and clinched them, "OOOHHHH FUCK!"

Her pussy clinched onto my cock and I could feel the cum rising in my shaft. She was cumming on my cock and making animalistic grunts as she did so. My cock erupted into her pussy, unloading load after load.

We were both breathing heavily as we recovered from our orgasms.

When I pulled my cock from her pussy, she stood up, turned to me, and said, "I want to meet them. It is only fair. You have seen my side fucks."

I responded with, "You would probably like them. They like to fuck and eat pussy too."

She looked me square in the eyes and said, "I'm serious."

I said, "Ok, I have to go to Florida again this week. You can go with me."

She smiled and said, "Great."

I then added, "They do not know that I am married so we will have to come up with a plan so that we don't scare them off."

I could see her mind working on the plan already. We ate some dinner then showered together. We then went to bed and I made good on my promise of fucking her brains out. She asked me during some of the sessions to spank her ass. It turns out she liked it.


Before falling asleep she said, "I've got the plan."

12