My Trailer Park Mistress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie had Linda very quickly moving toward another orgasm with her talented tongue.

Amy began to shiver and screamed, "Fuck Yes!"

She constricted her pussy around my cock and flooded it with her juices and I could hold out no longer.

I threw my head back and I heard myself moan, "AAAAUUUUUGH!"

I shot my load deep into Amy's sweet little pussy.

As I was finishing unloading into Amy I heard Linda, "OOOOHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS!"

I glanced as she clamped Maggie's head between her thighs and jerked into an orgasm.

I kissed Amy and stood up from between her legs and looked down as my cum was running from her pussy.

I looked at the clock at it was now four am. I walked to the champagne and opened the bottle. I stepped into the bathroom, got the four glasses there, and poured champagne into each of them. I then carried them back out and handed each person a glass.

I then raised the bottle and said, "Here is to new friends and to great sex."

Jack stood up and said, "I better get back to my room. Linda would you like to just spend the rest of the night with me?"

Linda looked at me and shrugged her shoulders, "I might as well."

My mind immediately went, "What the FUCK!"

This was not part of the plan for her to spend the night with some stranger but she stood up, pulled her skirt on, and zipped it up. She pulled her sheer top back on and ran a hand through her hair.

Jack said, "Folks it has been great, I hope to see all of you again. Thanks for a fun evening."

He held out his arm and said, "Shall we?"

Linda grabbed his arm and they headed for the door. I watched my wife going out the door with a stranger to spend the rest of the night with.

Maggie and Amy had crawled into bed and then patted the bed between them. I was still in shock over the fact that Linda had left.

I crawled into bed between them. Maggie began stroking my cock and trying to revive it.

She said, "You know Ray I bet you have another one in you tonight."

Amy pitched in and began sucking my nipples.

My cock even to my disbelief got hard again. I rolled over and sucked on Maggie's perfect tits while she continued to stroke my cock. I then rolled over, got on top of her, and slid my cock into her. I rode Maggie and Amy was running her hands on my ass and holding my balls as I pumped in and out of Maggie.

I shot my final very small but very intense load into Maggie.

I rolled back in-between them, they snuggled up on each side of me, and they quickly fell asleep.

I did not fall asleep as easily wondering what my wife was doing somewhere in the hotel. I also was worried about her taking off with a complete stranger. True, Jack did seem like he was ok but I was still concerned. I just could not believe she so quickly left with him.

I eventually fell asleep from exhaustion.

+++++++++++++++++

I woke up to a noise in the room. Maggie and Amy were up and getting dressed.

Amy said, "Good morning Lover! We have got to get to work."

Maggie asked, "Will you be around tonight or do you have to go back?"

I sleepily replied, "No I have to go back today."

Amy and Maggie both gave me a kiss and Amy added, "See you next trip then."

They both went out the door. I laid there again wondering where my wife was. I decided to get up and take a shower then see if I could find her.

While I was showering, the shower door opened and Linda stepped in.

Her hair was mussed up and she looked tired. She kissed me and squeezed in under the water flow next to me.

I asked, "What the hell were you thinking?"

She said, "What did you want me to do? If I had stayed Amy and Maggie would have wondered why I was staying and it would have blown our cover."

"What happened? Was everything ok?" I asked.

She said, "Everything was fine. Jack is a nice guy. We went back to his room, fucked again, and then fell asleep. He had an early meeting so I have been having coffee in the lobby waiting for Amy and Maggie to leave."

She then stuck her head under the water to wash her hair.

"I was worried about you running to a complete stranger's room alone." I said.

She kissed me and said, "Isn't that sweet?"

"SWEET?" I responded.

"Yes, I think it is sweet that you were worried about me." She explained.

I then added, "You know it is one thing to fuck a guy when I'm there and a completely other when you leave with him and fuck him in his room."

She looked puzzled, "Are you upset because I left you here with two women to fuck and sleep with to go to another man's room to fuck?" she asked.

"I'm upset because we did not know him and he could have been some serial killer or something." I explained.

She reached for my cock and squeezed it saying, "I'm a pretty good judge of a person and Jack was a good guy just looking for a one night fuck while he was out of town."

She then asked, "Did you fuck the girls again after I left?"

I replied, "I fucked Maggie again."

"Mmmmm, that Maggie is a cutie and such perfect titties." She stated.

She then still holding my hardening cock asked, "Did the girls say anything about me?"

I replied, "They thought you were sexy and would have liked to have had more time with you."

She then perked up with an idea, "Why don't you fly them to our place? We can get to know each other and they can come to our neighborhood meeting."

I looked at her and asked, "How do we explain you being there?"

She then in a matter of fact way said, "Tell them the truth. I am your wife your not Ray but Jim and we have a fun and open marriage when it comes to fucking. I will be there to let them know it is ok with me if you fuck them."

I asked as she began stroking my hard cock, "Are you crazy?"

She asked, "What are you afraid it will ruin your little threesome here in Florida?"

She dropped to her knees and asked, "Don't I give you enough sex now?"

She stuck my hard cock in her mouth before giving me the opportunity to answer. She sucked my cock until I unloaded in her mouth,

The water was getting cool so we soaped, rinsed, and got out.

We then packed our things and headed to the airport.

While on the plane she said, "Ok, if you do not want to tell them yet then when can we come back?"

"I have to come back next week." I answered.

She asked, "Can I come with you?"

I leaned back and replied, "Sure."

12