My Trailer Park Mistress Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie took a breath and down she went. Again the warmth of her mouth felt good and she took me deeper in her mouth than Amy had.

Diane went next. She pumped my cock while sucking.

Next was Linda who dropped below the water, pulled, and sucked the longest.

They rotated two times and on the third rotation I could tell that Maggie was going to get the prize.

My knees buckled and I moaned as I shot my load into her mouth.

The girls above water moaned because Maggie had the prize. Maggie came to the top of the water and held her arms in the air in victory.

During their little game the girls had been warming up to each other.

Amy and Linda were now kissing and groping each other's bodies. Maggie and Diane paired off and walked out of the pool. Maggie laid back onto the poolside and Diane crawled between her legs.

Amy and Linda walked to the edge of the pool as Linda leaned against the side of the pool I could tell that Amy's fingers were playing with Linda's pussy.

I got out of the pool and sat in a lounger watching the four beautiful, sexy women play with each other.

Maggie and Diane was a vision together. Both of them long and lean. One brunette and one blonde. Diane was licking and sucking on Maggie's clit causing her to groan and moan in pleasure.

Linda had her head rolled back on the pool edge as Amy massaged her pussy and sucked on her tits.

The sex scenes before me were causing my cock to get hard again. I began stroking it to its full length then got up.

Diane was on her knees licking Maggie's pussy so her ass was stuck in the air.

What better place than right there. I got on my knees behind Diane and guided my cock to her pussy. When my cock touched her pussy lips she jumped slightly and turned to see what was going on behind her.

She said, "Do it Jim, fuck me!" She then turned to face Maggie's pussy.

I pushed forward and let the head of my cock pop into her tight little pussy. She moaned into Maggie's pussy, which caused Maggie to gasp out a moan.

I leaned forward a little more and slid my cock all the way into her already wet pussy.

When my groin met her firm ass cheeks, I slowly withdrew until just the head of my cock was inside her pussy. Diane reached back and began massaging her own clit. I plunged back in and then began a steady rhythm of pumping into her tight little pussy.

As I was stroking in and out of Diane's pussy I looked over at Amy and Linda. Linda was breathing heavily as her body began to quiver from her impending orgasm. Amy from the motion of the water was furiously fingering Linda's pussy.

Linda gasped, "OHHH FUCK YESSSSS!"

Her whole body convulsed as her orgasm swept over her body. Her tits were heaving and undulating in the water as Amy continued to finger her.

Maggie suddenly groaned and rolled her head back, "OOOOHHHHH."

Maggie was rolling and pinching her nipples as Diane continued to lick her clit. I kept a steady pace of fucking the beautiful Diane.

Linda grabbed Amy and spun her around in front of her with Amy's back against her. I could see from the pool light that Linda was now massaging Amy's tits and rolling her nipples between her fingers.

Maggie nearly screamed, "OHHHH SHIT!"

Maggie's body squirmed on the pool decking as she writhed in her own orgasm. I began to pump faster and harder into Diane as she increased the intensity of massaging her own clit.

Linda was now squeezing one of Amy's tits while her other hand was on Amy's pussy. Amy had her head rolled back onto Linda's shoulder and her eyes were closed.

I felt Diane's pussy tighten on my cock and she groaned, "Fuck Yesss."

Diane's upper body went to the pool deck as she released her clit and grabbed Maggie's thighs. Her whole body clinched up and her pussy clamped down on my cock.

I could feel my own orgasm racing from my balls up the shaft of my cock and, "AAAAUUUGH." My cum exploded from my cock head into Diane's pussy.

I kept pumping into her as my cock slowly deflated in her and then slipped out of her cum laden pussy.

Linda had Amy near her orgasm as she was now quickly circling and massaging her clit.

Amy moaned, "OOHHHH HELL YESSSSS!"

Amy jerked and bent partially over as Linda kept up the assault on her pussy through her orgasm. As Amy's orgasm was subsiding, Linda just kept on fingering her and Amy quickly rolled into another orgasm.

Amy screamed, "OHHH FUCK!"

As Amy slowly came out of her second orgasm, Linda released her pussy. Amy turned and kissed Linda long and deep.

Maggie, Diane, and I had moved to sitting on the side of the pool with our feet dangling in the water.

When Linda and Amy broke from their kiss, we applauded.

Amy and Linda both turned and looked at their audience and both bowed at our applause.

They then walked out of the pool. They looked so sexy as their wet bodies shimmered in the light from the pool. They grabbed some towels and dried off.

Diane looked at the clock on the wall and said, "Damn it is after midnight I better get back home."

She stood then went to her clothes and put them on.

She then said, "I hope all of you make it to our little meeting tomorrow night."

Linda smiled nodding her head, "Oh we'll all be there."

Maggie jumped in, "Wouldn't miss it for the world."

The four of us went into the house. We all sat in the family room and chatted until I looked over and Amy was sound asleep on the loveseat. Maggie soon nodded off on the sofa and Linda was asleep leaning against me.

I moved and Linda woke up as I held my finger to my lips, "shhhhh."

Linda got up and I went to find two blankets to cover up our guests. Before I covered each of them, I took another opportunity to admire their naked bodies.

I walked to our bedroom and Linda was sound asleep. I crawled into bed and laid there for a moment thinking, "WOW!"

I soon fell asleep.

12