My Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands are huge. Big, thick, rough truck driver hands. In high school I got the name 'ham hands' because I was a lineman and when my hand was in the grass in a three point stance one of the opposing players remarked how much it looked like a baked ham right before I flattened him on his ass. They have been also called 'sledge hammers' by a couple people who have seen me fight. One good connection to anywhere on the head and that guy is going down. However, I have a very gentle touch. The wife is still amazed how soft and gentle I can be. During our foreplay I finger her a lot and can usually give her a few orgasms that way. I can't do nearly as well with my mouth when I lick her pussy, it takes me a week to get her off orally.

So trembling Tara is standing there and I have her cock in my hand. I gently close up and begin to stroke her. It takes a minute before she realized that I'm not going to hurt her but her dick stiffens up right away. Once hard I keep beating her off, I must make her cum. My hand leaves her neck and moves down to cup an ass cheek. Meanwhile Tara relaxes and begins to hump my hand in rhythm with my stroking. I'm so excited right now that I am rubbing my hard prick against her side. The only thing it's touching is her tee shirt but I don't care.

"You're hand feels good." Tara whispered.

"I am going to make you cum." I whispered back.

Tara reached up with her right hand and stroked my cheek in gratitude.

Tara's dick was small. Maybe a little thicker around than my thumb and fully erect it was probably about five inches long. She was also uncircumcised but her hood extended way past her dick head and looked like a sleeve without an arm in it. It didn't matter, it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

My masseuses' hip thrusts became more urgent and forceful. I knew she was close but didn't make and plans for her ejaculation. I grasped her nearer butt cheek and squeezed hard sneaking a finger near but not on her asshole. She launched her whole body into my hand holding her cock, let out a gasp and let fly a long rope of cum which landed on the table. A second stream followed with the rest not reaching the table but instead dripping on the floor and her panties. She was weak in the knees and I helped her to sit on the table to get her legs back. I'd never, ever been so proud of making a dick shoot its load before and that includes the thousands of times I've jerked myself off.

I stood watching Tara who was panting heavily.

"That was so big!" Tara said.

"I hope you enjoyed it." I said.

Tara chuckled, "Oh yes. Long time for me. So much. So far! Thank you."

"It was my pleasure." I said.

Tara must have misunderstood my meaning. She hoped right to her feet, pulled up her panties and shorts (made a little uncomfortable face when she found the cold cum in her panties made contact to her skin), grabbed a wipe and cleaned her splooge off the table. Next the sheet was replaced and Tara guided me to lay back down on the table face up. She was between my legs in a flash and working my cock with her hands. Her mouth entered the game and she struggled to get as much cock meat inside her as she could. I hadn't realized it but the cd had stopped playing. There was a single rap on the door and a sharp word in a foreign language that I understood to be hurry the fuck up. Tara removed my dick and answered back with a single word.

"I'm sorry, must to hurry." Tara said.

"Don't stop, I am very close." I said.

Her mouth was right back down on my dick and sucked me with earnest. I was right on the edge when Tara moved a finger to my sphincter. Her touch was electric. It set me off with a strong orgasm. Tara didn't move away but instead swallowed the entire load. She never even put a condom on me. Once I was done she released me and jumped to the floor. She gave me a quick kiss on the forehead and began quickly straightening up the room. I lay like a beached whale on the table enjoying the post orgasm high and drifting away into supreme relaxation.

That spell was quickly broken when Tara tickled the bottom of my foot bringing me instantly back to reality. She told me we have to hurry and was holding the robe for me. Grudgingly I got up and helped her to put the robe on me. She practically jogged me back to the shower room and began the washing procedure. I tried to talk to Tara but she would have none of it. Another through washing to remove the oil, a brisk dry off and I was taken back to the room to dress. The manager was standing in the hallway with her arms crossed looking pissed. Tara said something I couldn't understand and the manager walked away in a huff.

Back in the room with the door closed Tara said, "I told that you not get hard, take long time." She giggled.

Tara went to help me with my clothing but I had fresh stuff in my bag. She playfully helped me dress in a fun and teasing way. I pulled out my cash but Tara stopped me.

"You no pay. You do me, I do you. It's fair." She smiled.

"I want to fuck you so badly." I blurted out but in a soft voice.

Tara stared at me for a few seconds. "You want to make sex with me?"

"No, I want to make love with you." I replied.

I can't believe the words came out of my mouth but after a few seconds I realized that I was being completely honest. I'm positive that one statement is what convinced Tara to meet with me.

"This close at ten. You meet then?" Tara asked.

I explained that my truck was parked at the tire center next door but I would move it to the shopping mall across the street where police wouldn't harass me. She understood and agreed to meet me after work. She took my arm and led be back out to the lobby where the manger lady gave me a dirty look.

"You take too long." She barked.

I shrugged and took $60 out of my pants handing it to Tara knowing that she couldn't refuse it in front of the manager without an explanation that I didn't think she wanted to give. I practically skipped back to my rig.

I climbed up into the driver's seat and took stock of the situation for a moment. Moving the rig to the mall parking lot I placed it with a view in plain view of the door of the massage parlor. My skin was tingling with excitement I felt like I was 16 going on a first date. It didn't dawn on me that I had over two hours to wait.

Trying to keep busy I straightened the rig out. That didn't take long but I was still full of nervous energy. The anticipation was killing me. I decided to take a walk (something I never do) to use up some time and use up some energy. After a few minutes I realized that I was sweating and didn't want to be messy for Tara. Back in the rig I lay down with the AC unit cooling me off and I listened to music. Normally I am a very patient man but I was getting ready to climb the walls. Ten o'clock couldn't come fast enough for me. I considered jacking off to give me something to do and hopefully last longer when she arrived.

Finally at 9:45 I climbed back into the driver's seat and watched the door waiting for Tara to exit. At ten I was ready to explode. By 10:10 I was thinking about going over and knocking on the door to see if she was all right. I was starting to have doubts and wondered if I was being stood up. This seemed to take an eternity. Finally I saw lights in the parlor being switched off. The manager and three girls stepped out of the door and it was locked closed at 10:15. I could see Tara turn and looked at the truck. She was smiling and walked straight toward me.

When she reached the sidewalk she turned to the right and started walking that way. WTF! I watched her walking away from me and my heart was crushed. I jumped out of the rig and looked over at Tara walking away. She turned to me and gave me a friendly wave and a big smile. This made no sense to me.

In a minute she reached the corner and waited for the light to cross the street towards me. Duh! It never dawned on me that this was a fairly busy road and it wasn't safe for her to jaywalk across the street. What little patience I had left was expended watching Tara cross the street and heads towards me. What saved me was she had a big smile on her sweet face. She walked briskly but still it seemed to take forever. Eventually she arrived at my truck.

"I'm late, I took a shower so I be clean for you." She said.

"That was very nice of you. Are you hungry? Want to go out and get something to eat? Would you like a drink or something?" I asked.

"No. I want to go inside with you." She said gesturing to the truck.

Reaching over I held the driver's door open. Tara looked over the situation and climbed up onto the first step and reached for the grab handle. My instinct was to place a hand on her ass and help her up but I thought that would be inappropriate so I placed a hand on either side of her waist and lifted her up. The dumb ass I was forgot about the steering wheel. If my brain was working I would have had her climb in on the passenger side. Fortunately she was so tiny and nimble she snaked right over the seat. Climbing up I saw that Tara had stuck her hand to help me climb into the rig. I grinned at the realization that if I took her hand and pulled myself up that my weight would have yanked her right out of the rig. I pretended to not have seen her hand until I was already in the seat. After closing the door I saw that Tara was already in the sleeping compartment. I negotiated my bulk back to be with her.

She was sitting on the bed holding her bag in her lap looking very demure and frail. I had no place to go so I sat next to her on the bed. I moved slowly and deliberately because I suddenly felt like a bull in a china shop. My size seemed enormous and the cabin seemed very small with Tara in it.

"Thank you for coming." I didn't know what else to say.

Tara giggled, "I want to come see you very much."

"Oh, why is that?" I asked without thinking.

"I love big American men. I like lots of hair like you. You very big but very nice. You touch me very nice not rough. I liked very much." Tara smiled.

"I have to say something. I have never been with a..."

I was at a loss for words.

"In America they say shemale but I like ladyboy." Tara said.

"Thank you. I have never been with a ladyboy before. When you bent over and I saw your... parts I was so excited. I wanted you so badly." I explained.

"At first you scare me. I thought you hurt me. I was too afraid to call out."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I didn't know what to do. It was such a beautiful moment for me." I said.

"But you so nice and gentle with me. I like so much."

"I liked it too. I was so excited." I said.

"Yes, I see. You been with man before?" Tara asked.

I was very embarrassed at the question. It's not something I talk about. But, I wanted to be completely honest with her so I briefly explained my man on man history but explained that I mostly prefer women.

Tara nodded with understanding. "Many men like this. They need women but they like penis too."

"When I first saw you I wanted you so much." I said.

Tara patted my thigh, "I know. I understand now. I want you too and want to make you very happy."

Her touch was like electricity. Even through the jeans I could feel the heat from her hand and I as getting hard causing more embarrassment. To hide my uncomfortableness I stood up and reached for my bottle of bourbon.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked. I knew I needed one to calm down.

"You have?"

"I want one." I replied.

"OK, me too."

What do I do about cups? Shit! Normally I just take a swig right from the bottle. I never thought I'd be entertaining in here like this. I had a couple of travel coffee cups that I rarely used normally just getting take out coffee in their paper cups. I took off the lids and poured couple ounces in each cup and handed one to Tara before sitting back down. We clinked the cups together and I tossed back half the liquid in one shot. Tara sipped hers and instantly began coughing badly. I took her cup from her hand as she stood up and bent over at the waist letting her bag fall from her lap. As she continued a coughing fit I put both cups down on the shelf with my travel alarm clock and took out a bottle of water from my fridge. Opening the bottle I placed on hand on her back and held the water bottle in front of her. She took the bottle and sipped it slowly stopping the coughing in a minute.

"So strong!" she said in a raspy voice.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think about that." I said.

She patted my belly with understanding and forgiveness. "It OK, I am fine now."

She picked up her cup and poured water to cut the bourbon down. Another careful sip and she added a little more water. She tested it again and smiled with approval. Crisis averted.

"You very nice and gentle man. I like very much. But sometimes gentle no good. Sometimes I want you to be strong and hard." Tara said with a sly smile.

"When do you want strong?" I asked.

"When you (she thrust her hips at me a couple times) me, I like very hard. Start soft but finish hard." Tara said.

I understood. "OK, but if it's too much you tell me. All right?"

Tara smiled, "You cannot be too hard for me."

Before I could respond Tara stepped over in front of me and took my cup away placing them both on the shelf. She placed her hands on my shoulders pushing me backwards. I was sitting on the side of the bed so to lay down I had to turn and put my head towards the top of the bed. Lying on my back Tara climbed on top of me and lay her head on my chest leaving her hands on my shoulders. We lay just like that for a few minutes. Her tiny body felt like a kitten laying on me. She rose and fell with each breath I took.

After a time she raised her head up and smiled at me. Shimming down she kneeled between my legs and began untying my shoes removing them and my socks. She worked the belt open and then opened my pants up. Tara had to stand up to help me to remove my pants and slide my underwear down. I had a semi chub going. She seemed pleased to see my dick and leaned over me tracing a single finger up one inner thigh, across my pubic hair and down the other leg causing my prick to jump.

I looked over and I could see a lump in the thin nylon shorts she was wearing. She was as excited as I was. Sitting up I turned and placed my feet on the ground.

"Tara, I want to undress you." I stated.

She seemed a little indecisive at first but cast that aside. She stepped in between my legs and placed her hands back on my shoulders. My hand were trembling as I reached up to lift up her shirt. I removed it and placed it on the mattress next to me. Her little body was perfect. No scars, no tattoos, no blemishes. I put my hands on her sides and rubbed her exposed skin avoiding her tiny bra. Raising my hands up to her shoulders I traced my hands down her arms to her hands. We turned our hands together and intertwined our fingers together quite naturally like we've done it a hundred times before. We both relaxed together a little more when we realized how compatible we were together.

Tara released my hands and reached behind to unhook her tiny off white brassier. Placing her hands back on my shoulders she allowed me to slide the shoulder straps forward exposing her firm little breasts with thick brown nipples. She removed one hand at a time from the straps and placed them back on my shoulders. I placed the bra on top of her shirt. I took a moment just to look at her breasts. My preference is for large round boobs so I never really considered tiny tits or anyone who had them. These we small but perfect. It never dawned on me that this was a male who had become a female (well mostly) and how she grew breasts. All I knew was that I wanted them. I raised my hand up and placed the palm on my hand covering an entire breast causing a little gasp of pleasure from Tara. This broke my spell. I brought both hands in to play first my massaging both tits, then by playing with the nipples with my finger causing them to stiffen right up. Wrapping my hands around her back I pulled Tara into me and bent my head down to suck on her nips. Tara was soon writhing with pleasure pulling my head closer into her chest.

I released my right hand from her back and moved it to the inside of her right knee. Moving slowly upwards I kept going until the back of my hand came into contact with her cock and balls. The dick was completely hard. Nudging it with the back of my hand I rubbed the underside causing Tara to rub against me. I had to release her and free her unit.

Holding her hips I moved her away from me far enough so I could maneuver her. Slipping a finger inside the elastic waist of her shorts I eased them down being careful to stretch them over her bulge. I lowered them down past her knees and looked down at her. She was still in the same or similar plain beige panties but there were at least three different wet spots where her cock had leaked precum where the head was. Again, a finger into the waistband and I lowered her panties carefully down avoiding her prick.

Now Tara was trembling with excitement. I turned her body and sat her down on my left knee supporting her with my left arm and using my right I lifted both her legs (still bound together with shorts and panties) over the top of my right leg. With my right hand I slowly untied one shoe and removed it with the sock placing them on the growing clothes pile on the bed. Then I repeated the process with the other shoe and sock slowly dragging out the experience. Tara had slid her right hand down to my crotch and was stroking my dick. With the shoes and socks off I took my time removing her shorts and panties adding them to the pile. Completely naked Tara gave my dick a firm squeeze forcing out a drop of juice. She ran her finger and collected the drip and made a show of putting it in her mouth. My excitement went into overdrive and I pulled her face towards mine for our first kiss.

I'd never considered the possibility of kissing Tara or any transsexual. That's kissing a dude and that's something I don't do. But kissing Tara was something that had to happen. Never before was I so turned on by anyone and it was getting very difficult to go slow and not throw her on the bed and slam my cock into her. As we kissed passionately she rubbed her hands over my shirt covered torso. I was holding her with one arm and exploring her with the other. She jumped a bit when I finally touched her penis. Again, I surrounded her shaft with my hand and began to stroke her causing her to squirm with pleasure.

All of a sudden Tara released me and wriggled to standing up in front of me. She looked at me with her hands on her hips and a wicked smile on her face.

"You have condom?" she asked.

I pointed at the cabinet where I store them. It's the same one I store food in. Tara moved some boxes to the side and found a box with eight out of dozen still left. She also found my pump squirt bottle of lube tucked away with the rubbers. I keep it around for ass banging but I also prefer to use it to jack off with. It's water soluble so it makes cleanup easy.

Tara came back and kneeled down in front of me. I couldn't see what she did with the supplies but her empty hands were quickly stroking my cock. She drew my foreskin down exposing the head and began licking me. Soon she engulfed my prick and was working more and more of it down her sweet throat. I sat back on my hands to move my belly out of my lap and watched her suck me. After a couple of inches Tara stopped and stood up looking as happy as a pig in shit. Standing she bent over at the waist and worked more dick into her mouth and down her throat. Twice my right hand lifted up off the mattress to grab the back of her head and forced her down on my dick but I stopped myself and hoped she didn't notice. It took a few glorious minutes but Tara was able to swallow all but the last half inch or so which is the most anyone has been able to do on me.