My Turn, Her Time

Story Info
Her turn, the estranged wife needs to live more.
3.1k words
3.5
9.7k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Quasi-Continuation of 'My Turn, My Time', as I attempt to delve into what the second ex-wife did on her adventure to find herself.

*******

She sat with her eyes closed as the pilot announced that the plane was beginning it's approach to Cabo. Karen felt excited, she and two friends were on the first step of her new life. Looking at the window, Sadonna was asleep against the window, while Evelyn looked asleep under a sleep mask.

Her thoughts went back to her husband, Martin. He had stood beside her during her brief illness. She was fully recovered now, and Sadonna and Evie had convinced her that she needed to experience more with her life. Karen had spent the last 29 years playing wife and mother. Her illness had left her with a smaller, trim figure from the 35 pound weight loss. To herself, she looked like she did as a teenager, and before she married Martin. This trip was the new Karen's first step of her new journey.

Martin was not happy when she announced that she was leaving to find herself. How she had missed so much of life while being a homemaker and mother. If she thought Martin was upset, it was nothing like the volcanic eruption that she received from her two sons and daughter. Being their father's children, they turned their backs on her at light speed.

Her bags were already packed and she moved in with Sadonna for a few days before this trip. The girls had discussed and planned the trip before Karen spoke to her husband ab out her intent to have a new life. She knew that he and the children thought that Sadonna and Evie were nothing but trashy sluts. They liked to party and everyone knew it.

After retrieving their luggage, the ladies went outside to the limo from the resort. As the limo approached their resort, it was amazing. It was a fairy wonderland for adults. While their luggage was delivered to their suite, the ladies allowed themselves to enjoy a few choice adult beverages as they observed the men in the bar area.

Sadonna nudged Evie. "The shopping looks good." They smiled at each other, and sipped their drinks.

The women retired to their suite to get ready for dinner. Karen was not in as big of a hurry as the other two women. She had finished drying her hair when Evie informed her that she and Sadonna were heading down to the restaurant to get a table.

Karen stood before the mirror, and admired herself. "Not bad, not bad at all."

Clad in a black lace bra and panty set, she ran her fingers across her breasts, and pushed up her cleavage. "They may not be DD anymore, but these Cs look fabulous to me." At five feet tall, and barely a hundred pounds, she had what her husband called a cheerleader body. Like her husband, she could not see the reality of her body. She looked at her self in a mirror of personal reflection.

She sees herself as younger, which she isn't. For fifty, she does look good. She doesn't see the thin arms with lack of muscle tone, or how soft her backside is. I think that everyone sees themselves younger and more fit when they look in the mirror.

Almost an hour later, Karen entered the restaurant. She found her friends sitting in a round booth with three very young men. Locals from the look. To Karen, they looked like boys of less than twenty, but she didn't care. She smiled.

Arriving at the table, a young man stood as she approached. He gestured for her to sit beside him.

Sadonna made the introductions. "Karen, this Rickey, Ricardo, my date." He held up his hand. "Evie's with Carlos, and that young man is Miguel. He's yours tonight."

Karen smiled at the handsome young man. Clean cut with a trim build. At best, he was only five inches taller than her, and possibly thirty pounds heavier. She didn't care because tonight, she was going to Live, Live, LIVE!

They ate, drank, and danced until midnight. Karen couldn't wait to get this man into her bed.

She tore her clothes off as she entered her room. She didn't want to waste any time. This was not a seduction. She felt fire in her pussy, and it needed to be flamed higher. The young man hurried to get undressed. His slim lean form pleased her. He was really barely more than a boy, but she didn't care. She smiled as she looked at her hard dick as it extended out from his body. It was no where as big as her husband but she didn't care.

Karen laid back onto the bed and spread her legs. She ran her right index finger across her opening. The young man smiled back as he crawled over her between her legs and put his hardness into her.

His youthful inexperience was a disadvantage. He pumped hard and fast before erupting into Karen's pussy in less than three minutes. She felt disappointed as she wasn't even close to orgasm.

He rolled onto his back, and she did something that she had never done before. While his spunk oozed from her, she took his dick into her mouth. Coated with both their juices, she sucked him until she got him hard again.

She straddled him, and sat onto his hard dick, and began to ride him. She would get close to orgasm, and then her excitement she would rise too high and it would slip out. After three slip out, Karen decided to grind down onto this dick while doing another thing, she never did with her husband. She rubbed herself to an orgasm as she ground her pussy onto his dick. As she approached release, she felt him starting to ejaculate, and that pushed her over. Mission accomplished.

After sleeping a few hours, she was awakened by Miguel as he pushed his hardness into her sleeping pussy. Again he pumped hard and fast until he erupted into her, and rolled off.

She didn't say anything to him when she got up and went to clean herself.

The next morning, she tried and tried to find whatever she was looking for in this young man. He was not big or a great lover, but he did have youthful energy, and she used that a couple more times that next morning before kissing him, and sending him away.

Sadonna was quite pleased with her lover, and planned on enjoying him a few more days. Karen asked if he might have a friend that was more experienced than Miguel.

That evening, Karen was introduced to a new man. He appeared to be a few years older than Ricardo. He had a nice smile but he was darker complexion stated that he was a laborer, and not a student like the other young men. He didn't dress as flashy. He was more rugged though short in stature. Probably, five-eight or so, she still had to look up to him as they danced.

Even though he refused to give her a name, he wanted her to know that tonight, he was hers. He knew what was expected, and planned to do whatever he was expected to do. He understood that these were women that were on holiday to try and fuck as much as they could. He was fine with that.

The nameless man lead Karen into her room. His strength, in his touch, aroused her. When he held her tight while dancing, she felt his strength. His hardness pressed into her lower abdomen as he held her inside the door.

He continued to no speak as he pushed her backward onto the bed. There wasn't going to be any foreplay. He reached under her dress and pulled her panties down her legs, and tossed them against the wall to his right.

She didn't look at his face as she stared at his crotch as he unbuckled his belt and pulled his trousers down, and stepped out of them.

Her lust rose as he pulled his briefs down and released his young manhood. A smile crept across her face as she watched it stick out like a post. It had been a long time since she had seen one like this. Young and proud, strong and rigid for her.

Her lips parted in an "ahhh.' as he entered her. This she was enjoying. His technique was experienced, and his size was better than her last lover. Not as well as her husband, but not small either. Very pleasurable crossed her mind.

Her orgasms were pleasurable, not intense, but enjoyable. It wasn't until he ejaculated that she realized that he was 'unprotected'. She didn't care. She somehow thought her husband would accept an child that she might have. He loved her that much.

During the night, she was awakened by her lover as he entered her again. She would use him herself when she awakened the next morning.

He was gone from her room when she came out of the shower.

The mysterious young man would come by the resort bar a couple times each week for the next month, and they would enjoy each other. She didn't care about him but she did enjoy the sex. Never foreplay, only intercourse which she was fine with because there was always new men at the resort so she was never lonely.

Her friends had left her alone weeks ago as they had careers to get back to. She was lonely at first but as she became a fixture at the resort, she found that the staff helped introduce her to new guests, and she slowly learned about the local area outside of the resort compound.

At first, she would think of her husband and children as she strolled either around the village or the resort, but as these months pasted her by, she found that it happened less and less. She knew that her husband loved her because she he was still financing her mission of discovery.

Tonight, she was celebrating the anniversary of her arrival at the resort. A year of living a free life. To be able to do what she wanted, no children to care for, no husband to keep her down, and to be able to have sex with any man that she found attractive. That had been quite a lot.

She had found a lot about sex since she left 'home'. She found early on that her husband was a better lover than most. Over the past year, she had experienced a lot of different men. White, Hispanic, Asian, and of course, she had to try Black men. She had been there a few months when a group of NBA players had come to Cabo after the season ended, and she knew that she would have them all before they left. She learned a couple things from this experience. One, was that not every black man has a giant dick, and that she was too petite to comfortably enjoy a giant one, and that Asian men didn't always have small ones. The NBA players had also given her, the first and only gang bang on her mission of discovery. She didn't like the feeling of being degraded by a group of men. Idea was exciting but the reality was not good for her self-esteem.

She still had her 'boy toys' that she liked the best. She loved being the milf that screwed their brains out on their holiday. There was something about sexing the college age men that turned her on the most. Especially the nerdy ones.

Tonight as she sat at her favorite table, she watched as a well dressed Hispanic man caught her attention. She had noticed him before on several occasions. He was not unattractive, but he was balding and portly. He wore a fashionable goatee, and had a nice smile.

Her dessert plate empty, she wiped her mouth with the cloth napkin when she looked up and saw him standing before her.

"Madam, you missed a small spot." He took her napkin from her hand, and softly wiped a spot on her chin. "A woman as beautiful as you, cannot be seen with cheesecake on her face."

They spent the evening together, and he ended the evening in her bed. She felt a passion that night. Unlike other men, he didn't fuck her. He slowly made love to her, and she responded. For a moment, she realized what a slut she had become, and she felt ashamed. For the first time in months, she thought of her husband. Maybe she would return to him soon.

Juan Carlos became her regular distraction. They would spend three or four evenings each week together. She began to understand that she had real feelings for Juan Carlos.

He was a successful local business man respected by the locals, it seemed.

After the second month, she began to spend evenings at his large compound that was a thirty minute drive from the resort. Its high walls made her feel like a princess within a castle.

He asked her to leave the resort and live here with him at his compound. She paused before admitting to Juan Carlos that she was married. He responded that everyone knew that, and he was married as well.

While she decided whether to take his offer of living together, she would not know that her marriage had been dissolved. Her husband had received a divorce from her for abandonment. Her husband had turned his businesses over to the children to run so they could retire after her illness, and expressed that their son continue to pay her expenses until the end of the year.

One morning as she laid alone in Juan Carlos's bed, her thoughts drifted to how many different men that she had sex with. Three years ago, she would have called some one like her a whore and a slut. Sadness filled her and she wept.

A Mission of Discovery really only discovered that she had become a 'easy woman'. She had not discovered anything. She came to this resort with her slutty friends to get laid, and she had stayed here in this fantasy land where dick was readily available to any woman that wanted it.

Originally this was to be the first stop, then off to Europe and Asia to see the wonders of the world. Walk Stonehenge and feel the Ley Lines.

But she wept because it was all a waste. Laying with a man's dried juices on her, she knew that he was keeping her for his enjoyment. She did like the attention, but he was not half the man her husband was.

The room erupted in noise as gunshots rang out. It sounded loud, and nonstop like a war movie. A gas canister came through the bedroom window spraying a cloud of gas that caused her to gasp for breath. Bullets came through the walls, and as she tried to get out of bed, she felt several burning feelings in her right leg. Her asthma kicked in, contracting her lungs. She couldn't get a breath. Her eyes burned as well from the cloud, she crawled her naked body across the floor to her purse as she struggled to find her inhaler. Gunshots continued for minutes, then began to become fewer and fewer sounds.

The door flew open, and she saw two men dressed in assault gear swing their assault rifles on her. The took her naked body, and threw her in a military vehicle.

The garment that her jailers gave her was itchy and dirty. She had two bullets in her right leg. The wounds were dressed, but she did not get surgery to remove the slugs.

It seemed that Juan Carlos was a minor administrator for a local Cartel. The Cartel periodically gives up it lesser players to the Federales as a show of compromise to continue their business. Today, Juan Carlos was sacrificed for the good of the Cartel.

Weeks past as she stayed as a guest of The Federales when an emissionary from the US Embassy finally came to see her. She would be released, and advised to leave the country.

Ex-Husband:

He toweled off his hair as he exited the shower. He could hear his phone buzzing on the nightstand. He wondered who it could be. His children knew that he was away having a supplier meeting for his new business in Tennessee.

He looked down at the woman in his bed. She was his new account representative at this supplier. She had earned his business. "Aren't you going to answer it?" She asked.

He activated his screen. It was his daughter. She would call unless it was important.

"It's my daughter. I better call her."

He walked out into the hallway, and closed the door behind him before completing the call.

"Dad, thank God! Mom's been shot, and she's in a Mexican jail. The Embassy called me a few minutes ago. I'm taking the first flight out in the afternoon to bring her home."

He didn't reply.

After a awkward pause, his daughter asked, "Dad, are you there?"

He spoke, "Make sure that she wants to come home because she doesn't have a home anymore. So I hope that she can stay with you. You know how your brothers feel about her."

"I know." She replied.

Daughter:

Being the loving daughter, she flew to Cabo to retrieve her mother. Before traveling to the Embassy to secure her mother for the flight home, she went to the resort to collect her mother's belonging. She could take everything, her mother had bought so much while being there over two years. The front desk gave her a bundle of mail that, mother had never collected. There were letters from her father unopened, and the official document showing their divorce. She felt a sadness for her father. She didn't know that he tried to contact her through the mail.

Her mother looked so frail as she staggered down the aisle way on the plane. Hobbling with her can supporting her right side while pulling oxygen tank behind her, she slumped down into the seat. Mom hadn't looked this bad when she was sick.

She realized that her mother's selfish behavior was going to make her mother caregiver for the rest of her mother's years. A woman that had the best husband, and the best life that threw it away because she wanted an adventure. It seems she had that adventure.