My Twin Brother Ch. 04-06

Story Info
Pete and I pass the point of no return.
7.4k words
4.74
50.4k
51

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomtom45
tomtom45
140 Followers

Chapter 4

Pete and I were now past the point of no return in our love for each other and our joy of sharing our sexuality. Being identical twins when you are boy and girl is no big deal in our general lives. We don't get mistaken one for the other like same sex twins do and whilst we share many physical and personality traits, we aren't the subject of constant comparisons and comment.

We have been spending a lot more time together over the summer before we head to University and people certainly do notice us together. We look good together and I doubt that we are immediately picked as twins. Our city is huge and we feel comfortable together holding hands or with our arms over the others shoulder or other mild signs of affection. Even if we do run into someone we know, we can come across as siblings who are close and enjoy our time together.

We sometimes draw the gaze of someone and we have speculated about what they are thinking; boyfriend/girlfriend, or maybe: "Are they twins??"

But, there is one thing that has developed quite remarkably since we have discovered our shared sexuality. We have always had an ability to know what the other is thinking -- in a vague sort of way.

But now we know what the other is feeling in respect of sexual feelings. I know when Pete is horny or thinking about sex. Especially when he is thinking about me.

Pete knows when I am feeling sexy of thinking about him. Especially when I am thinking about his penis. It is weird but there are many documented cases of twins being able to communicate in special ways.

One morning recently I woke up and instantly knew that Pete was masturbating. His bedroom is across the landing and about 20 steps from my bedroom. I lay there feeling what he was doing and getting aroused myself. It was late and I had heard Mum & Dad leave earlier, so I knew we were alone in the house. I rose and headed to Pete's door where I tapped and listened.

"Is that you Cate?"

"Yes . . . I know what you are doing . . . can I come in?"

"Oh yeah Cate . . . " exclaimed Pete as I opened his door. Pete was naked on top of his bed, his beautiful penis in his right hand and his trusty bottle of oil in his left hand.

"Oh, it looks even bigger!" I said.

"Must be the exercise!" laughed Pete.

"Can I help with something . . .?" I said as sexily as I could without sounding ridiculous.

Nodding towards my nightie, Pete said a little hoarsely: "Take it off."

I slowly reached down and began raising the hem of my nightie. I was naked underneath. Once it came up past my hips I couldn't help it . . . my right hand flew to my now very damp labia. Somehow I got the nightie off with my other hand as I began to feel that wonderful pleasure spreading through my body.

"Come over here and let me see close up what you're doing to Gina!" Said Pete as he shook his penis in my direction.

I walked to the edge of his bed and put my right foot up onto the side of his bed whilst turning my body to give him an unrestricted view of what I was doing to my clitoris. I was starting to think of my girl bits as Gina and she was certainly taking on a life of her own!

Pete's penis was just so enticing and suddenly I wanted to suck it -- to taste him. I pulled my hand away from Gina and vaulted across Pete's legs to sit astride his knees. I leaned forward putting my hands under Pete's. My top hand pushed his hand away and pushing myself up on my knees I took the tip of his penis into my mouth. It fitted beautifully just inside my lips and I was careful not to let my teeth get in the way. My tongue seemed to take on a life of its own as it swirled around the head.

Pete kept repeating "Oh Cate!" as I began to push forward and down, taking more of him into my mouth. He liked it . . . enormously it would seem.

And so did I. There is something wonderfully exciting about this act that I had never really comprehended from what I had seen and heard previously. My sexual senses were on high alert and I wanted to touch myself or be touched. With my right hand around Pete's penis, I used my left hand to feel how hard and sensitive my nipples had become and then all on it's own my hand stole down to caress my now very wet and pouting labia. Oh that felt so good! But right now was about making Pete feel great, so I returned my hand to add some of my juices to the base of his Penis. Wetness was escaping with gravity and I moved my hand down to scoop it up as I bobbed my head up and down. Feeling Pete's balls caused him to moan even more, and so I carefully played with them and let my fingers slide under them to a spot I know is very sensitive and arousing on my body. Pete is obviously the same and a little caressing of his perineum caused Pete to buck and try to push further into my willing mouth.

"Cate . . . I'm gonna come!"

"Hmmm . . . gud . . . do it!

"But . . ."

"Come for me . . ." I mumbled around his penis which was throbbing and as far down my throat as I dared let it on his up-strokes. Pete was fucking my mouth now and I was helping. This wasn't just oral sex anymore, he was making love to my mouth and I was making love to his penis with my mouth . . . and it felt wonderful.

I moved my hand back to under his balls and that did it for Pete. With a cry of "Caaate!" he came. Although I had seen him ejaculate, I didn't expect the force of it. And the volume!

Despite my best efforts to swallow, it spilled out and flowed down over my hand and down between Pete's legs. I had no idea what to expect, but I found that I didn't mind the taste. In fact, I quite liked it in a decadent sort of way. A bit like oysters I remember thinking! And I like oysters . . .

Pete was blowing like he'd just sprinted up a big hill! His ragged breaths were punctuated by: "Oh Cate . . . that was . . . unbelievable . . . oh Cate, you . . . are incredible . . . I love you . . . so much!"

Here we were again with semen everywhere, except for the portion I had swallowed! Pete couldn't move and I wanted to do something, as I was so in need of an orgasm. I straightened up on my knees, which were outside Pete's knees and my hand went to my hot spot between my legs. I couldn't help it.

"No . . . Cate . . . let me . . ." and with that Pete began to scoot down the bed on his back. I fell forward and put my hands on his pillows so that Gina was above him.

"Are you sure Pete . . . you want to do this?" I said, hoping he's say yes!

For an answer he licked me along the length of my labia. I will never forget that moment. It was an epiphany! Never had something felt so good. I love this man, my brother, and the gift he has given me. I knew instantly that this kind of sex would always be something I would love. And I knew instantly that there was so much more to come.

Pete grabbed my hips and pulled me into his mouth. His tongue began to explore me and I knew that I was crying out in ecstasy. He began massaging my buttocks and his fingers were everywhere between my legs, emulating what I had done a few minutes earlier. Oh, how good could this feel?

Then he began pushing his tongue up into my entrance. He was fucking me with his tongue whilst his nose and occasional finger touched my clitoris, causing me to involuntarily push down onto his face. Would I smother him?

I was building towards an orgasm and my clitoris needed his attention and just by changing the angle of my hips I moved his flying tongue up to where I craved it to be.

Then Pete did something incredible. He sucked my entire clitoris and the area around it into his mouth. This was absolutely mind blowing. But there was more . . . he thrust his index figure up into me and it hit something just inside and behind my clitoris. What was it? And why was it just so incredible? Only later did I find out that he was touching my "G spot".

Pete's tongue danced with my clitoris whilst he sucked. I had never experienced anything so intense and I could feel his tongue swirling around my clitoris, which felt longer and bigger than it had ever felt. I had to touch it to see if it was in fact bigger, so I slid my finger in between Pete's lips to feel. I was amazed, my previously little clitoris was longer, fatter and firmer than I had ever felt it before. It was totally out of the little hood that it hides under and I could actually flick it with my finger and press it against Pete's tongue.

"OK? Am I doing this right?"

"Oh yes, yes!" I breathed as I removed my finger. "Just keep sucking there . . ." as I mover slightly to reposition my now totally centric clitoris. Pete sucked me into his mouth and his tongue went mad flicking my newly exposed centre of my sexual pleasure.

Pete began to hum or moan, I'm not sure which but the vibrations sent me over the edge into another place where lights flashed in my brain and I began to float in a warm and inviting fluid that caressed my entire body. My body was in orgasm, not just my sex bits, and it went on, and on!

I lost a little time here, and the next thing I knew I was at full stretch on top of Pete, kissing his lips, his eyes, his neck. Oh, I could have eaten him up with love and gratitude.

At least there was less of our mess everywhere this time and I think we both enjoyed our closeness without so much sticky stuff. So, we cuddled naked and explored ways to be close and comfortable and for the first time in our lives we fell asleep cuddled together.

We had a lunch date that day with friends and planned surf in the afternoon so when we woke at 10:30 we had to rush. We showered together and despite the knowledge that we didn't have much time to spare, we got a bit amorous when we washed each other somewhat tenderly and lovingly. But, as we knew we had lots of time for more fun with each other, we pushed on and were soon dressed and heading to a beachside suburb to meet two girlfriends of mine from school at a pub where you BBQ your own steak.

Helen and Anthea were in my year and were also waiting to hear about Uni places, so we all had a lot of speculating to do. Pete had met Helen before and they got on well but he had never met the beautiful Anthea and I was interested to see what he thought of her. Anthea is tall, has light brown crinkly hair and the most beautiful big blue/grey eyes. She's hinted at a Jewish heritage although I don't think anyone in her family professes to be Jewish. There's something about her that is alluring and mysterious though. Anthea wants to teach History and any student will love her passion and sense of adventure with the subject. She's already written a novel based around historic events and there are some steamy bits in it too!

Helen is a tomboy, or at least she used to be. She's athletic, can swim like a fish and headed our debating team for good measure. Helen never backs down to anyone, even teachers, and that got her into a few scrapes at school along with a suspension for telling our Head that she was wrong. Turned out the Head was wrong and Helen got an apology!

Helen wants to do Law and Politics and could well be our Prime Minister one day!

Pete and Helen see each other as "mates" after a couple of parties and get-togethers at home in recent years. I'm not sure why Anthea and Pete have never met but I recall Pete asking about her when looking through my Yearbook.

We walked into the pub beer garden and Pete got us a couple of beers. We had barely taken a sip when Anthea and Helen walked in. We did the usual greeting and Pete gave Helen a kiss on the cheek, which seemed to delight her as she beamed at him.

Anthea got a handshake but it seemed to last for a while and I noticed that Anthea put on a big show of her bare shoulders and halter-top. Was she attracted to Pete, I wondered? Pete went and got two more beers and we settled in to catching up on everything whilst Pete cooked us all steaks and generally served us our lunch. He did a great job and I hadn't realised how ravenous I was! Must be the sex I reasoned to myself and stole a look at Pete who smiled back knowingly. I kept an eye on him and he was definitely spending a good bit of time looking at Anthea who shot him lots of smiles. We reasoned that as we were going for a swim after lunch we didn't have to drive for a while so we got a lovely cold bottle of Pinot Grigio to enjoy with our lunch.

Turns out we all want to go to the same University but each to different faculties. We talked a lot about our social life at Uni and what societies/sports we wanted to be part of. I was surprised to hear that Pete wanted to join the Rugby Club. He'd played at school but he'd heard that the Rugby Club has the best parties and coach trips away to play other clubs. He'd also heard that the rugby boys get more than their share of the girls I later found out!

Pete and Anthea were deep in conversation about living on campus and there was lots of laughter. They were getting on pretty well! Hmm, I thought, was I jealous?

At the beach across the road we settled on a spot and all headed into the waves. It was very refreshing and just right for Anthea and I, as it was pretty calm. Helen and Pete were out the back trying to catch a wave but without success and came in complaining about the lack of a good wave or two.

Pete turned to swim back out again and as he dived into a wave, Anthea turned to me and said: "Oh Cate, he's just divine! Is he taken?"

I was stunned and had to feign swallowing some water whilst I thought of what to say.

"Sort of . . . " I trailed off and dived under a wave myself for more think time.

"What's her name Cate? I'm gonna kill her!"

"Gina" I said, hardly believing that the words had come out of my mouth!

Chapter 5

It was 5 o'clock by the time we left the sand and yet it was still stupidly hot and the road was almost too hot to walk on as we headed back to the pub car park. We decided on one more beer before we drove home so we joined others in the beer garden in swimwear on this balmy evening. There was a band playing and the place was warming up.

Pete got us beers and we found a table and chairs far away from the band so we could talk.

There was small talk about the lack of surf and then Anthea said:

"So Peter, tell me about Gina!"

I spilled my beer and Pete was suddenly catatonic. He looked at me with a WTF terrified look on his face.

"I told Anthea about your girlfriend Gina . . ."; I think was what I said next, also looking terrified.

"My God, is she that much of a secret?" said Anthea as both she and Helen looked quizzically back and forth at Pete and I.

"No, no . . ." stammered Pete. "It's just that I haven't told anyone about her yet . . . she's sort of new."

"But she's kinda cute right?" I put in, starting to enjoy this.

We said our goodbyes and Pete and I headed to the car in silence. Had I blown it? Would he forgive me?

We drove in silence for about 5 minutes whilst I was furiously thinking what to say. I opened my mouth to say something but at that second we stopped at traffic lights and Pete turned to look at me, and my open mouth.

Then he burst into peals of laughter. I was so relieved that he wasn't angry that I just sat open mouthed. Then I too began to laugh. Not giggle, real laughter!

The car behind tooted us as we were just sitting splitting our sides. Pete drove on and eventually our laughter subsided and I put my hand on the back of his head.

"Oh Pete, I do love you so." I whispered, looking at his still grinning face as he tried to concentrate on driving.

"I was so afraid I had said the wrong thing . . ."

"You took me by surprise, that's for sure. But it's such a joke that Anthea thinks your vagina is my girlfriend!" laughed Pete.

"She fancies you, and I think I'm jealous!"

"Yeah, she's not bad, but right now, I'm just not interested. I'm loving what we've got Cate."

There was silence for a while and I quietly said: "Me too."

A few days later I went to our local GP and got a prescription for the pill. I told Mum about it who assumed that it was just a safety measure for Uni. I got a "That's nice Dear. Good forward planning." And that was the end of the matter.

Pete and I had several mind blowing oral sex sessions over the next few weeks. It seemed that we could each go for about 3 days before the need for each other became too great and by mutually unsaid agreement we just got together and did everything but fuck each other's brains out. Our sex drives are perfectly matched and although we both occasionally masturbated on our own, it was OK as we were both thinking of the other when we did it. I knew that Pete was doing it whilst he was thinking of me and I did it thinking of Pete. And he knew that. So, it was OK.

Once I was in my bedroom and Pete in his and he called me. He put his phone near his penis and I could hear his hand and the oily noise he was making with his urgent hand. I became almost instantly aroused and began playing with Gina and telling Pete what I was doing:

"Oh, this is going to be a good one. You're not ready to come are you?"

"Nuh, just . . . getting going. You want me to come to your room?"

"Just stay there and listen. I'm getting Gina ready for a nice big orgasm. She's getting nice and wet and my clit is starting to do her thing. Oh, it's popping out like you made it do. I can actually hold it between my fingers and I'm rubbing it with my right hand. It feels so good Pete. Not anywhere near as good as when you suck it into your mouth, but just thinking about that is giving me little electric shocks up inside."

"Put your . . . fingers inside . . . and let me hear them squish . . ."

I moved my phone down and began furiously driving my fingers into Gina whilst rubbing the top of my phone through my curly pubes and over my erect clitoris. I was thrashing about and making plenty of noise. Even with my phone down there, I could hear Pete making his own noise!

I pulled my phone back up and sat it between my breasts on speaker.

"Hear that Pete? What are you doing?"

"Oh, my dick is so hard. I'd love it to be in your mouth . . . or in you! In Gina! I want to get inside you Cate. "

"Steady Pete . . . it's going to happen . . . Oh, I'm getting close Pete. I'm so wet and slippery and ready. I'm pulling on my clit and I'm fucking myself with my fingers . . . can't talk . . . coming now . . .ugh . . . hmmm . . . lovely . . ."

"Uhhh . . . Ughhhh . . . so much . . . shooting out . . ."

"On your tummy?"

"Yeah, up to my neck! God you make me come hard Cate!"

"Just relax . . . when I can get up I'll come and clean you up . . . or maybe we can shower together?

"Yeah, that would be great! Come over here and we'll use my shower."

"OK, give me a minute . . . don't think I can move just yet. Love you . . ."

And I pressed the end button on my wet and smudgy phone!

Chapter 6

Towards the end of January Pete and I started making plans for a trip to Melbourne to see a band we were both into. We mentioned this to our Mum & Dad who asked who we were going with.

Pete was sitting at the kitchen bench as Mum and Dad got home from work one evening when Dad asked us about our upcoming Melbourne trip.

"Oh, just a couple of friends . . . Gina and Jack. We've known them for a while now and we get on pretty well with lots of common interests. I'm kinda interested in Gina and I think Cate's pretty keen on Jack!"

"Really . . . We'll have to meet them!" said Mum.

"Maybe when we get back from this trip." I responded as I gave Pete a WTF quizzical look.

"Pete, can you come up and have a look at my keyboard? It's not working properly . . ." I said as I grinned at him and headed upstairs.

A few minutes later Pete draped himself around my door.

"Jack?"

tomtom45
tomtom45
140 Followers
12