My Twin Brother Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was covered in it! It was on my face, in my hair, some in my mouth and on my top lip as well as on my breasts, pooling in my belly button and over my PJ panties. My heart was going like I'd just run a mile and I couldn't quite get my breath.

Pete fell forward, rolling onto his side as he crashed down beside me, puffing like he'd kept up with me over the mile.

"Cate, Cate . . . Cate . . . " was all he could say whilst he got his breath back.

Then he did something extraordinary. He propped himself up on his elbow, leant over me and kissed me. I mean properly kissed me on my lips. I had been kissed before, by a few boys, but this was totally different. Some of his semen was still on my lips and it mixed with our saliva as he gently kissed me so that I never wanted it to stop. I didn't mind the taste - was it his semen, or just the taste of him?

His tongue came between my lips and grazed my teeth before plunging deeper into my mouth. I used my tongue to play as well and pushed past into his mouth. Oh this was so good. At last he stopped, pulled back, looked me in the eye and said simply: "I love you Cate."

Chapter 3

"You beautiful boy, I love you too Pete!"

We lay in each other's arms and almost fell asleep in our sticky mess.

Then I said: "Up, up, we have to clean up!" Pete rolled off me and I stood beside the bed surveying him and his now retreated penis.

"Not so mighty now is he!" I laughed as I pointed. Pete was about to protest but was stopped in his tracks as I sexily put my fingers into the waistband of my panties and began to wiggle my hips and push them down. I teased him as my pubes came into view and then pushed my legs together to hide my labia from him as I reached down and pulled my panties off. On an impulse I threw them at Pete, hitting him in the chest. He grabbed them and was surprised at how wet they were.

I stood still as Pete reached out and ran the back of his hand down through my blond curly pubes. "Yes," he said, "We are the same in the pube department!" He turned his hand over and began pushing his fingers between my legs, an easy task with my slippery wetness. But I stopped him, took his hand and said: "Come with me . . ."

Pete had been in my en-suite before when something went wrong with the plumbing in his bathroom, but he was obviously so pleased to be in it again as I turned the shower on and pulled him in after me. Not sure how we managed to use a whole bottle of shower gel over the next 20 minutes or so until the water started to go cold. But we had fun and there was a lot of laughter as we washed each other. I got down on my knees and washed his penis and scrotum, even telling him to spread his legs and washed his bum crack with the gel. Washing Pete's bits at such close quarters gave me a chance to really have a good look and feel. I learned how to gently handle his "balls" as he called them and was amazed all over again by the difference of him "relaxed" and "excited". But, I found a new joy in his body, just running my hands over his chest, his arms, his bum and back. The masculinity of him became a real turn-on and I couldn't get enough of pressing my body up against him.

After washing his penis and rinsing him, I couldn't help kissing the head and then popped it into my mouth. I had never even thought about doing this before today and now it felt entirely natural to do so. Pete went from mildly excited to full on attention in a few seconds as he looked down and saw what I was doing. It would have been easy to take Pete to another orgasm but I claimed that it was my turn to be washed and did a little pirouette for him.

Pete took the body wash to new extremes as he washed me entirely. He even washed my hair and my face ever so gently, stopping to kiss me several times. The best was when I leaned back against him and he lathered my breasts, tummy and between my legs. I had to stop him washing my bits too much with the gel but he took great care rinsing me there with the hand held bit of my shower and then kissing everywhere. This was going somewhere but the hot water was coming to an end so we had to defer this, despite how good it felt.

I got out another towel and we dried each other with lots of kisses to check that we had done a good job of the drying process! We were both enjoying ourselves so much and it now felt entirely natural for us to be naked together - after about 2 hours!

We were now hungry and I suggested lunch. I was about to put clothes on when Pete said: "No, lets have lunch like this!" I thought about it and grabbed a robe to take downstairs with me, just in case . . .

We knew our parents would be gone all day and that we had the house to ourselves, so eating ham sandwiches with a glass of wine sitting in the kitchen was quite something with us both naked together after so many years. We recalled running around like this as little kids and strangely we both have fairly vivid memories of this.

Peter then formally invited me to his room for the afternoon but asked me to give him half an hour to clean up. I decided to put a load of laundry on and give my room an airing. I could smell sex in there! We were enjoying our nakedness and agreed that we would continue this way till it was time to act normally before Mum & Dad arrived home.

Suddenly on my own I started to think about what had occurred and I kept trying to feel guilty or that it was morally wrong or something. But I couldn't feel any of those emotions. I just felt joy at being so close to my twin and excitement at what we were now sharing. Pete and I are not identical of course, but we are quite similar. Well as similar as boy/girl twins can be and seeing Pete naked just emphasised this. Our hair, skin colouring, body hair, limb shape and proportions are so alike. Pete is a good bit taller and heavier than me and his muscles, which I adore, are bigger and stronger of course.

Pete and I have an ability to know what the other is thinking and from a story that Mum tells, we even developed a sort of language when we were little before we started speaking properly. So, I knew that Pete was having similar thoughts about our sudden close relationship. Well, our sudden sexual relationship actually!

Finally half an hour was up. I sprayed some perfume around my body, even around my vagina, did my hair and knocked on Pete's bedroom door. Music was seeping out from under the door and when the door opened I was astounded. Never had I seen Pete's room so orderly and clean! His stereo played music I love (classical) and on his desk was a bottle of Champagne in an ice bucket and 2 of Mum and Dad's beautiful Champagne flutes.

With a flourish Pete beckoned me to enter and I reached for his hand as formally as I could. Pete pulled me to him and for the first time we embraced standing up. It wasn't just our first naked embrace; we had never actually done this before, even fully clothed. We'd kissed on the cheek when fare-welling each other and on birthdays etc., but now we were as close to each other as it was possible to be and it was almost breathtaking.

"Oh, I've missed you Cate." Pete whispered in my ear.

"It's only been half an hour!" I said giggling.

"No, what I mean is that being like this with you has made me realise what we've missed over our lives so far. Just think what we've missed out on!"

"Yes, I know what you mean." I said, "But maybe we just weren't ready for something like this."

"I think we are ready now!" said Pete and I could feel his erection growing between us.

"Peter, how far are we going to take this?" I asked into his shoulder.

"I've been thinking the same thing."

"It's great being like this, but let's just take it slow and see how we feel." I said looking up at his face.

"OK, then lets start at the beginning. You've seen what happens when I make myself . . . you know . . . but I haven't seen you do it. I've thought about it and imagined it but . . . how do you do it and what happens?

"You want me to masturbate while you watch? I said as my inhibitions bubbled to the surface. Here I was, stark naked with my twin brother, his erection against my tummy and I'm being shy!

"I'm not sure I can do that!" I said and after a pause, I added: "Maybe if I watched you at the same time it would help . . ."

"OK, but talk me through what you do."

"Well, usually I get nice and comfortable . . ." I said as I scooted to the top of Pete's bed, arranged the pillows and settled back. "Then I close my eyes and think about something that will make me . . . excited. Like what you are doing with your penis. 'Cept this time I can watch what you are doing!"

Pete was standing at the foot of his bed, giving his penis some attention. He moved to his bathroom and returned with a small bottle of coconut oil, which he proceeded to anoint his penis with.

"What are you doing that for?" I asked.

"Oh, it just feels so much better than doing it dry."

"What about that slippery stuff that comes out?"

"Not enough of it and it dries up, so this oil helps and makes it feel like I've actually got my penis in a slippery vagina . . . like yours . . ."

"Don't get ahead of yourself Pete!" I breathed as I watched his hand slide up and down his beautiful penis.

My hands were both working their magic on my labia and I could see how swollen and slippery I had become. No way I needed any of Pete's oil. Pete walked up his bed on his knees, straddling my legs so that he was now over my knees.

"Cate, that is so sexy watching you do that! I've got to stop or I'll come all over you again!"

"OK, just sit and watch. Talk to me . . ." I said in a quivery voice.

"What do you call it . . . your vagina?" Asked Pete.

"It doesn't have a name, cause I've never spoken about it to anyone! Maybe you should give it a name . . . ohhh, Pete that feels so good . . . with . . . you . . . watching . . . me . . ." I was starting to get that special feeling and my breathing was going funny. It was time to slip my fingers in. I hadn't touched my clitoris yet, just my outer lips and around my tummy and thighs.

"You getting close?" said Peter, his eyes glued to what I was doing.

"Not yet . . . just getting started!"

"We should call it "Gina" Pete moaned as he stroked himself. "What do you do next?"

"I like to put my finger inside a bit and spread some of that slippery stuff around. But I need to move Pete, I need to get my knees apart."

Pete rose up off my knees and I pulled my legs up and outside his legs. I thought Pete's eyes were going to pop out, as he looked straight into my most private spot. Somehow I wanted to open myself for him, to show him everything and let him see what I was feeling. I angled my hips up and used two hands to open myself so that he could see my opening. Pete leant forward, his right hand pumping his penis and his left hand began caressing my tummy as he watched and moaned.

I slipped my right index figure inside and began doing myself as I had alone so many times. My juices really began to flow and I added another finger to move my wetness everywhere. I have never been so wet or so wanton as I felt at that moment. My eyes were flicking from Pete's penis to his face and back. His left hand was very close to getting involved and it felt hot and so good.

"When . . . you gonna touch . . . your clit?"

"Ohh NOW!" I moaned and my fingers began to strum my clitoris that was more prominent than I had ever felt it to be before. It felt delicious and the centre of my world at that moment.

I was shaking and my knees were drawn back so far they were touching my breasts as my fingers flew.

"Peter . . . put your finger in me . . . please . . ." I heard myself say.

Pete needed no encouragement and his right hand flew from his penis and slid into me like a bolt of lightning, going where nothing other than my own fingers had ever been. I nearly lifted off the bed and at that moment an orgasm struck me like a truck. I cried out. I grabbed Pete's hand and thrust his finger in again and again. It was a whole body orgasm from the top of my head to my toes and it was the most intensely pleasurable experience of my life to date. How could it be so unbelievably incredible?

I grabbed for Pete and pulled him on top of me. I wanted him as close as possible. I wanted him inside me but something stopped us both from doing that. I reached under Pete and took his throbbing penis in my hand, awkwardly trying to provide a vagina with my hand as he thrust frantically on top of me.

It only took a few almost agonising seconds and I felt and heard Pete come on my stomach and breasts. He moaned and began kissing my neck as he collapsed on top of me. I was in another place. I was vibrating and my skin was so sensitive.

Pete reached down and cupped me with his hand. He was trying to feel me entirely and I could understand his desire to be close and loving. But I was just too sensitive and had to grab his wrist and pull his hand away. I couldn't have even touched myself at that moment.

"Don't . . . too much . . . too sensitive . . . " I whispered as he nuzzled into me.

Again we were covered in semen and my wetness but I couldn't move. My legs were still as wide apart as they would go and Pete's weight was pushing me into the softness of his bed. I didn't want to move, even though I couldn't breath enough to get back to normal. I lay there feeling so complete, in wonder at what had happened. I love Pete and I told him softly and tenderly.

What next I thought . . .

12