My Twin Sister is a Cheerleader Ch. 02

Story Info
A shy young man is taken advantage of by cheerleaders.
4.6k words
4.74
201.5k
127

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,842 Followers

If you have not read Chapter 1, please read it first so you understand what is happening.

If you are looking for a quick jerk and a lot of sex this is probably not for you. There is no actual intercourse in this chapter, although there is sexual activity. This is an exploration of an extremely shy young man who is taken advantage of by senior cheerleaders, and the resultant fallout. I am listing this as First Time, although there are strong elements of Non-Consent/Reluctance and Exhibitionism verging on Group Sex. Because it has more than one part I wanted to keep it consistent in my categorizing. All participants are 18 years of age.


I could not believe my boldness! Two hours ago I couldn't even get a word out in front of these girls, even when they were taking advantage of me. I struggled and tried to get away, of course, but I couldn't get a word out. It was not until Sally had finished jacking me off and I was so angry, that my anger overcame my shyness and I told them off and threatened them with charges of rape. Now here they were, four nude girls standing in front of me, with another girl without her cheer sweater, wearing the cutest lace bra, waiting for me to take their picture.

They were all fidgeting and uncomfortable, with their hands fluttering about, wanting desperately to cover themselves, but that was part of the deal. They couldn't cover up if they didn't want charges filed, or at least a call to the Cheer Sponsor at the school, and suspension and possible expelling. The photo of them all nude together was to be certain no word of what had been done got out. I have been teased and mocked since Kindergarten for my shyness, and I was not going to take them making fun of my inability to protest as they heaped on me the greatest embarrassment of my life.

I derived no satisfaction from embarrassing and humiliating them. I would much have preferred to be seeing my first naked girl because we liked each other and were enjoying each other's company, but I knew that was very unlikely to happen. I was already feeling the rage dissipate and along with it was having trouble making myself speak, but I forced myself to overcome my shyness.

It was happenstance that Tracy was the last to disrobe under my assistance, but as Sally had been the ringleader and had been first, and the first girl I ever saw nude, I thought it poetic justice that I had disrobed Tracy, and felt her up some in the process, because she was the one who actually pulled my shorts off, and exposed me to Marissa.

I had been silently watching Marissa all year since she transferred to our school from the Catholic girl's school. To be exposed and humiliated in front of the one I secretly had a bit of a crush on had been the last straw.

I arranged Marissa in the middle, with Tricia and Tracy on either side, and then Sally and Jessica on the ends. "Smile for me. Look like you are having fun. You are having fun, aren't you?"

Tears still streaked faces, and a grimace would be closer to the look I was given than would be a smile. Sally, in particular had become resigned to her state, and was slowly becoming more comfortable with her nudity. Tracy was still unsure, particularly since I had done the disrobing, and had felt her as no other guy had ever done. Of course, the others knew they had that coming as well. I took a couple of shots of the girls standing together and lowered the camera.

Ginny was still over on the steps sitting and watching the action. She being my twin and closest confidant was still angry over what they had done to me. "I think maybe you should take some individual shots, Jimmy. Who knows, maybe one of them will spill the beans, and it wouldn't be fair to punish all of them, now would it? Maybe they would like to do some more provocative poses for you?"

Jessica gasped, "I don't think so. This is bad enough. How do I know he won't put it out on the internet or something?"

Ginny got up from the steps and walked over and got in her face. "You are the ones who humiliated my brother, knowing how shy he is. What did he ever do to you? He has always been nice to you, even though you have made his life a living hell all these years. When is the last time you ever saw him doing anything mean to anybody?"

"We didn't mean anything bad about it." Tears were starting to flow again. "We just were teasing him."

"Maybe you should consider then that he doesn't 'mean anything bad about it,' that he is just 'teasing' you. You know Jimmy better than that! Has he ever done anything to hurt anyone?" When no one responded she jumped back into attack mode. "Well, has he?"

Again tears were flowing as they all shook their heads. "I know for a fact Jimmy has always kind of had a crush on each of you at one time or another, but was too shy to say anything. Maybe if instead of constantly teasing him and put him on the defensive, you might have gotten to know him a little better and found out what a wonderful guy he really is." I'm really embarrassed to write that, but I didn't say it, she did, and it is the truth, well at least the part of getting to know me is.

Jessica stepped out of the line and walked over to me and gave me a hug. WOW! Is all I can say. My first hug from a girl, and she was nude! "I'm sorry for the way I've treated you, Jimmy. I didn't mean anything by it, really. Can you forgive me?"

The shyness was back, completely. I couldn't get out a word. I just shook my head yes and hugged her back before stepping quickly away. My cock had been mostly hard, but it had instantly gone to full mast as soon as I felt her naked body against mine. "Are you going shy on me again?" she asked with a smile, but for once it was an honest, for real smile. "I'm the one who is naked. I should be the one who is shy." I smiled back, for the first time a real smile back, not feeling pushed in a corner or belittled. I opened my arms to her and stepped back into another hug. She could feel my hard cock against her belly, and she giggled. "I think you like this," as she pressed against me.

I could only nod. I remembered a part of the agreement was that I could do anything with them that I wanted to, but suddenly the need to get even, to retaliate for the humiliation was gone. Instead, I was overwhelmed by the feeling of a girl in my arms, one who put herself there, and the indescribably soft feeling of her skin in my hands. Involuntarily they started to roam up and down her back, caressing and making love to her. Not sexual love, but just expressing love for another being. The feeling was so exquisite. How something could be so soft, yet so firm.

I had felt some of the same feelings while disrobing Tracy, but with Jessica already nude, and in my arms the feeling was multiplied. I slid my hands up and down her sides, feeling the swell of her breasts and down to her hips, then around to caress her ass and the crease between her ass and her legs, and back up again, then to slowly sweep my hands across the back of her shoulders into another embrace.

"That's nice," she whispered. "Please don't be shy." Jessica drew her head back from my cheek and looked me in the eyes. "We really do like you."

I reluctantly released her and stepped back, trying to decide what to do. I had made them all strip, but now with the drive to humiliate gone I almost felt badly. On the other hand, as an eighteen year old guy with four nude girls before me, and another there wearing a short cheer skirt and a lacy bra, I had other drives going. I sat down on the couch and looked at them. Ginny was there with us also, but Ginny was always there for me. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have Ginny. Of course, she was dressed. She was my sister.

"I really don't know what to do," I mumbled. "At first I was mad, and I just wanted to get even, to humiliate you, like I felt humiliated, but that just isn't who I am. Come sit down. In fact, you can get dressed now if you want to. We'll call it even." I don't know if it was my inherent shyness or my low self-image, but I was really starting to feel down, and just wanted to go away.

Sally walked over to the couch and sat down next to me and slipped her arm around my waist. "Jimmy, you are a nice guy. We did you wrong, and you still are a nice guy. Now you are really making me feel guilty." She kissed me on the cheek and put her other arm around me. For the second time in just a few minutes I was getting a hug from a nude girl. The feeling of her breasts pressed against my arm far transcended the way they felt the first time when she had her sweater on.

My cock was still paying attention, but with the changes in emotion in me was starting to go down. Sally looked down and realized my feelings. Tricia sat down on my other side and also put her arms about me. "I'm really so sorry, Jimmy. How can I really make it up to you?"

Sally laid her head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "Please, Jimmy, don't feel down. We don't want you to get even, but we want to make it up to you. Let us do something for you to make you feel good. I know you have thought about things you want to do with a girl. Tell us what they are and let us make them come true for you tonight. We will never have another chance like this."

I hung my head down and squeezed my eyes closed. There was no way I could tell them what I wanted to do with them. No way could I ever speak such things to a girl! I blushed deeply as I sat there. Jessica moved over and knelt at my feet, putting her hands on my upper thighs and squeezing them gently. "Don't be shy, Jimmy. We are here for you. Let us make it up to you, please. If we get dressed and leave you now we will feel guilty the rest of our lives. For our sake, if not for yours, please let us do something for you."

Tracy also moved over and knelt down by Jessica. "When you were taking my clothes off you were caressing my skin, and it felt wonderful. No other guy has ever made it feel so nice. You acted like you wanted more than just a quick feel-up and to get a hand job or a blow job. You made me feel like you valued ME. I, who had wronged you so badly, and you acted like my skin was a treasure. If you would like it I want you to feel my body any way you want to. Please?" She took one of my hands and placed it on her left breast. Her nipple was in the palm of my hand, and it felt divine.

My feelings were convoluted. I had the equivalent of a gourmet feast spread out in front of me, but I was afraid of myself, like I didn't deserve it. "When you took my nipple in your mouth I thought I was going to cum in my panties, she said. "I've only gone that far with a couple of guys, and they just wanted to grab them and suck on the quickly, but you caressed my nipple with your tongue. Did you like it? You acted like you did. Did you notice how wet I was when you slid your hands up my legs and brushed my pussy? Nobody ever did that before. Nobody ever saw it before. I wasn't feeling sexy, but you made me feel sexy and desirable. Would you do that again, for me, if not for you?"

I slowly lifted my head, my eyes moist with conflicting emotions. Oh how I wanted to take advantage of the situation, but I was afraid. I started to say "Let it go," but then Marissa walked over and stood directly behind Jessica, and directly in front of me.

"I feel like I'm not being fair to the other girls. They were trying to be nice to me, since I've never seen a penis before tonight." She reached behind her back and unzipped her skirt. "I think it's only fair I participate in the punishment as well."

Her panties were lacy, just like her bra, and I could see just a hint of her pubic hair through them as her skirt dropped to the floor. She was blushing deeply as she reached behind her back again and released her bra. "I've never even been seen in my underwear before."

"Marissa, you don't have to do this."

"I want to. No, that isn't true. I'm terrified to do this, but I agree with Jessica. I feel so badly about how we have treated you." She let her bra drop to the floor and I was stuck speechless at the sight. She had the cutest puffy nipples!

Whenever I looked at porn and saw a girl with puffies I always thought they were the best. I was overwhelmed by them. All I could think of was how good they would feel in my mouth. I know my eyes widened when I saw them, and she became very self-conscious. "I know they aren't pretty like the other girls. I never let anyone see them, even the girls. They're weird."

"Weird? What are you talking about? They are beautiful! I love puffies!"

Ginny piped up. "You can believe him, Marissa. He forgot to log out of the computer one night, and I found it. He has dozens of pictures of girls with puffy nipples on it. Good thing I found it instead of Mom, hmmh?"

"Wow! Thanks, Ginny." I was blushing crimson again.

"Do you really like them, Jimmy. You aren't just trying to be nice, are you?" Her breasts were a nice B-cup, and the areolas were a light brown, just a little bigger than a quarter, and puffed out at least half an inch, before being crowned by a nice nipple. They were just begging to be sucked!

"Marissa, they are wonderful! They are just made to be sucked on and . . . ." Suddenly I realized what I was saying and my voice stopped and the blood flooded my face. I dropped my face into my hands, so totally embarrassed. I raised my head and looked up when I felt something soft and warm press against the back of my hand.

"Would you like to try them?" Marissa had stepped between me and Jessica somehow, and it was her nipple brushing against my hand. "Would you also do me the honor of removing my panties. I feel like I owe you that much."

"No, you don't owe me anything," I managed to whisper.

"I feel like I do, and I really want you to be the first one to see me." I couldn't refuse her offer of her nipples. This was indeed a dream come true. I reached out to her and put my hands on her tiny waist, drawing her just a couple of inches closer to me, just enough to open my mouth and gently caress the most beautiful tits I've seen with my tongue and lips.

Nirvana!

Marissa moaned when I sucked it into my mouth and the nipple touched the back of my throat, especially when I swallowed. "My panties. Take off my panties," she moaned. "I want it to be all the way like the other girls."

My fingers seemed to find their way on their own into the waistband of her panties and I slipped them down off her hips and down to her knees, where they fell to the floor.

I didn't let her nipple out of my mouth as I looked down to see her pubic hair, which was trimmed neatly, and edged to be covered by her bikini, but was otherwise all there. I ran the fingers of one hand through her curly hairs and down to the beginning of her slit and onto her outer lips, which were rapidly swelling as I continued to lave her nipple with my tongue. As I pulled my hand back out from between her legs I let one finger trail along her slit, collecting moisture, and I drew a gasp from her as my finger crossed the prominent knob at the front.

Sally whispered in my ear, "That was hot! I'm almost wishing you hadn't said you wouldn't fuck us! This isn't punishment! You have to let us do something for you." Her hand stole over to my cock and stroked it a time or two through my shorts. "Please? You have to have some fantasies. Now is your chance. We already agreed to let you touch us, or whatever, but you haven't done it. What do you want us to do?"

I sat silent for a minute, and then I said. "Before tonight I had never seen a girl naked, either. It's a lot different than looking at porn." I blushed, again. "I want you all to sit on the edge of the couches, with your arms behind your backs, and spread your legs. I want to look at your pussies up close." That brought a gasp from a couple of the girls.

"I don't think I can do that," said Tricia. "This is embarrassing enough, isn't it?"

"Is it? I'm not holding you down and doing something forcibly to you, like you did to me." I had started to soften in my attitude, but this angered me a little again.

"I'm sorry," she said and hanged her head. "I guess not." She got up and moved over to the couch and sat down on the edge. She spread her legs and leaned back on her hands. "Like this?"

I just nodded, I could not get a word out. The sight in front of me was far better than anything I had seen in pictures.

I waited a moment as the others sheepishly followed suit, and then I stepped between Tricia's legs and got on my knees, to get an up close look at the first pussy I had really looked at. Since it was totally shaved I could see it easily enough. I put my hands on her thighs and slowly slid them higher and higher until I was at the junction of her legs and her pelvis. She was quivering at my touch.

I had already touched her sister's pussy lightly when I removed her panties, but I wanted to do a more, now. I gently placed my thumb and first finger knuckle on her outer lips, which caused her to jump and start to close her legs. "You have to keep your legs open, and I get to touch. Remember?"

She nodded, not very happy with the situation, but she slowly opened her legs again, and pressing lightly on her pussy I opened the lips so I could see everything. With my other hand I reached a finger and traced the inside of her pussy, opening the inner lips and lightly pressed the tip of it into her vagina, but just to the first knuckle. I knew she was a virgin and I was afraid of hurting the hymen. She was wet, but I knew she wasn't all that turned on yet. I pulled my finger out of her vagina and slid it forward to find her clitoris, hidden as it was. She gasped when I pressed on it lightly. I cupped her pussy in my hand as I stood to move over to her sister.

Tracy, being Tricia's twin had a pussy just like her sister's, except she had that tiny, thin landing strip pointing down to her slit. "Why the little landing strip? Isn't it hard to do and keep straight?"

"That's so a guy can find it in the dark," she said. "That is if I ever let a guy down there."

"I like it. It adds definition." I played around with her pussy just a little bit, as I had with Tracy, but I found her to be wetter, whether carryover from earlier, or the situation was turning her on.

I moved to Jessica next, and found her sitting with her eyes closed tightly. "Open your eyes, Jessica, and look at me." She did so, with a look of shame on her face. "What's the matter?"

"No one has ever done anything like this to me before."

"You didn't seem worried about talking about showing me your panties when you were teasing me before."

"But that was different. I was doing it then, and I was in control. And it wasn't this much."

"The shoe pinches when it's on the other foot, doesn't it?" She nodded, mute. "Does this give you an idea of what it's like to be humiliated like I have been by you most of my life?"

"I promise I'll never tease anyone, ever again." Tears started to flow from her eyes as I knelt between her knees. I wasn't trying to 'get even,' but if there was any satisfaction in punishing any of them it was here. Jessica had been probably the second biggest tormenter I had. Besides that, next to Marissa, she was the prettiest of them all, and I was enjoying her body.

Her sparse blond pussy hairs were trimmed only enough for her bikini, but were thin enough the lips were plainly visible. They were a little coarser than the hairs on her head, but still felt soft on my fingers as I combed through them. Her lips were nice and plump, and felt very nice when I slid my fingers over them. I cupped her pussy in my hand and gently squeezed and caressed it lightly, stroking it from back to front several times. Her breath hissed between her teeth as I stroked toward the front and I trailed a finger in the slit. Her outer lips were swelling noticeably with just the little bit of stimulus I was giving them, and I felt the warmth and moisture on my fingertip.

Callicious
Callicious
1,842 Followers
12