My Twin Sisters And I Play 'Dare'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed the button and the video started. Brandi and Sylvie were on a crouch talking about Sylvie's daughter and a few minutes later the 'daughter' came in, a cute teenage-looking girl who had on a tight thin blouse that showed her erect nipples and firm breasts. As the film progressed, the two women began kissing the 'daughter' and soon had her naked and as Brandi kissed her, her 'Mom' began to kiss and stroke her breasts and soon had her fingers buried in the 'daughter's pussy.

The two began to make love to the girl and soon the three were deep into sex. Brandi's beautiful pussy was licked by the 'daughter' and her lush pussy filled the screen with a skillful tongue licking and sliding deep into her body. Bodies changed positions and Brandi and Sylvie made passionate love with their fingers fucking the 'daughter' and mouths licking the delicious-looking slits. I loved the long tongues fucking the dripping pussies. Truly 'tongue fucking'. The video lasted almost an hour and the three gave a vivid and erotic lovemaking performance.

My sisters watched intently and in no time had moved so they could reach each other and their hands slid into wet pussies as they watched the action on the TV. Me? I lay across from them stroking my throbbing pole, but mostly watching my two sisters. I'd watched this video countless times and the real action from about six feet away beat the video all to hell!. I could smell the delightful scent of wet excited pussies and hear the liquid sounds as they finger-fucked away.

They couldn't wait, and as the three sexy ladies climaxed, my sisters cried out and came together, giving me an outstanding close-up of their bodies as I held back, as I knew they wanted me to cum for them. It was hard, 'pun intended, but I used my self-control and kept myself from ejaculating. It was very hard!!

I stood and moved close to them, stroking my throbbing cock pointed at them. "Well, did you learn from the video?"

Amy's face lit up,"I loved it! God, Brandi is gorgeous, what a sexy body. Sylvie and her 'daughter' were damn sexy too. What sexy bodies they had, and such full breasts. I hope mine grows to that size and shape. I'd love to suck them. I'd love to suck either, or both of their pussies too. What delicious pussies all three had. Mouth-watering too, isn't that right Anita?" Amy gushed, her hands fondling her swollen breasts.

The look on Anita's face told me she didn't like her sister lusting for another adult woman!

I popped up hoping to level the field with Anita."Why hell, I'd love to eat them too. Hey, I love women too and am pretty good at satisfying a woman with either my cock, or my tongue. They are just actresses and good ones too. You two sexy ladies could put on a real show and blow Brandi out of the water. Hell, you both have bodies, breasts, and pussies that are more beautiful than any of those gals on the screen." I saw Anita's face change as she decided that she was being jealous for no reason.

"Did you learn enough for me to finish the bargain and cum for you two?" I said as I thrust my hips forward and strained to make my cock swell and jump.

"Hell yes, Stud! Go for it while we cum too. I'm horny just from staring at that big cock of yours." Amy said leaning forward and looking intently at my cock head pointed at her. She spread her pussy wide with one hand while the other stroked her clit, her fingers a blur. I moved closer to her and bent forward and my head was only a foot or so from her wet, juicy pussy. The scent of her excited pussy filled my nose and I leaned back, thrust my hips forward, and yelped as I shot my juices out. I was so close they spurted out and hit her upper chest then ran over her breasts. She yelled out, "OHHH God, Yes! Yes!!" My sperm shot, again and again, I had a full load this day!

Amy thrust her hips up and her spread pussy shot out several spurts of juice that hit my stomach. One more spurt and my cock was spent - I thought, but still firm. I was so tempted to shove it into my sister's open and spread pussy. I was so close and the moment was so damn exciting. I too cried out, jerked my cock hard, and shot several more shots of thick cum into her stomach. My head dropped and a moment later I looked up at her and her hands were on her chest spreading my cum over her swollen breasts. She rubbed my juices over her breasts and rolled her nipples in the slick juice. We decided we'd had enough sex for one afternoon and went to clean up.

We three went to the master bathroom and showered together washing the sex tell-tales off our bodies. Anita was still a little miffed and didn't soap Amy or me or hug us. I pressed my slick wet body against Amy then toweled her dry and we went to our rooms and dressed. We cleaned up the bathroom leaving no clue we'd use it. I retrieved my Lez video too. No naughty clues were left loose.

Mom and Dad finally got home and they had a real surprise for us, Mom's sister, Ruby, would be there in an hour or so. Her house interior was being painted and she did not want to stay in the house with the paint fumes. She was going to stay with us for about a week. It had been several years since we had seen her. She had gotten divorced in the meantime, and spent five years in France traveling and taking classes at the Sobourne. Since childhood, she had always been my favorite Aunt as she always treated me like an adult and never talked down to me. I adored her and couldn't wait to see her again. She and Mom were beautiful Ladies

Time seemed to drag while I waited eagerly for Ruby to arrive, and then I heard her car turn into the drive I ran out to greet her. She was just getting out of her Mercedes when I ran up and she threw her arms around me and hugged me to her. I mean Hugged, as full body contact, and she kissed me full on the lips. Her whole body pressed against mine and her firm breasts drilled holes in my chest it seemed. Her hips pressed against mine and I felt my cock throb. I think she felt it too, as her hips gave a little thrust against me, with a wiggle to it too. Then she pulled away, stepped back, and looked me up and down.

"My God Steve, how you have grown, what a man you have become. I do mean MAN too!" The pleasure of that moment was spoiled as my sisters popped out of the house and ran and mobbed Ruby. She looked at me, winked, and then grabbed the twins and kissed both on the lips, and held them against her just like she did me. Damn, France must have agreed with her, a lot! As I said she and Mom were identical twins, but not now. She stood tall and erect, shoulders back, breasts full and thrusting out, and her face looked like she could be on the cover of Vogue magazine. God, she was gorgeous, splendid, stunning! Her blonde hair was shoulder length and beautifully styled, and glistened in the light.

We led her into the house and she and Mom hugged and kissed, but not the normal kiss on the cheek, they kissed each other warmly bodies pressing together. Mom held her and looked at her and said she was amazed at how beautiful Ruby was, and it was true, she outshined her twin sister. Dad was shaking his head and grinning as he took in the looks of his sister-in-law. The twins were awe-struck by Ruby too.

Mom had the girls and me take Ruby's bags up to the guest bedroom which was across the hall from the twin's room and we left her bags there for her to unpack. The bags were chic and obviously expensive. My room was next to Ruby's room and I just wondered what the sexy lady really thought of me. I sure remembered the little thrust and shimmy she gave me on meeting me and the wild kiss to boot.

While Mom, started dinner, Ruby asked the girls and me if we would like to join her in the pool, she was hot and tired after the drive over and loved to swim and have us join her in the pool.

We were delighted and all wondered what kind of swimsuit she would wear just coming back from France.

We were all by the pool when she came out and what an entrance she made. She had on a swim wrap that covered most of her body till she got to the poolside and she let it slide off of her body and, damn, she had on one of the skimpiest bikinis I have ever seen anywhere. The top did little to cover her large firm breasts that almost spilled out of confinement. Lots of cleavage, lots. The bottom barely covered her pubic hair, if she had any. A thong in the back that let your imagination go wild looking at it nestled between her sexy ass cheeks. Did it cover essentials or not?

The girl's jaws dropped open and they both said "Wow" in unison and rushed over to her She opened her arms for them and pulled them close to her and her hands stroked their bodies and even ran down and stroked their barely clad sexy butts. She kissed each one holding them close, in full body contact. It was clear she slid her tongue into each of their mouths. They stood there a moment later stunned by her greeting.

She looked over at me and beckoned me over. "Steve, you hunk, come on over and let me give you a French 'Hello"' She held out her arms and my knees trembled as I walked over to this Goddess dreams are made of. She pulled me close and her body moved sensuously against mine and her hips thrust against mine and my cock immediately began to swell.

She must have felt it for there was nothing between us but my skin-tight thin trunks and her 'pelvic hair covering'. She kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "Are you fucking the twins? They look absolutely delicious to me. Your Mom says they are full-time lovers. Want to have a foursome with me and the twins? I think I might be able to arrange it. Or perhaps a five-some including my lovely sexy sister too." She pulled back and let me go and the girls looked at my cock which bulged alarmingly and laughed.

"Wow, Ruby you sure lit Bud's fire. Haven't seen that monster since the other day when we put on a little show for him. We got his attention, later when we watched a Lez video and we all three got off big time. Don't tell Mom that though!" Amy said as Ruby walked over to them. She paused on the pool's edge then did a flawless dive into the pool and swam gracefully down the length. The girls followed her and they swam together while I watched.

The girls swam close to her and I saw Ruby's arms move and stroke the girls from time to time. Minutes late they swam back up toward me and I couldn't miss the fact all three were bra-less. God, when they got out, what a fantastic show the three put on. My cock swelled to full size and they moved over to me before I knew it, my trunks were pulled down by Ruby with help from the girls. Ruby took my cock in her hand and stroked it and her head was moving down toward it when we heard Dad call out "Come and get it. Dinner will be served in ten minutes. Better get dressed everyone!' The back door slammed shit.

Ruby looked at me, still holding my throbbing cock firmly, and said, "Really bad timing Steve." She looked at the twins and said, "Shit happens, Ladies!" and we all laughed as we went up to dress for dinner.

My Twin Sisters And I Play 'Dare'

THE END of CHAPTER ONE

BY TAWNY T

12