My Two Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching my mother's face, her eyes never wavered from mine unless she looked down to watch my cock disappear. She'd look back up and smile and moan, feeling her shudder occasionally.

"You're inside me, baby," she whispered, "You're inside your mother."

"Best feeling ever," I admitted, "I can't believe how wonderful it is."

"So big, baby. Such a big cock for Mummy."

"Mummy's cock now."

What made me happiest was that my mother enjoyed an orgasm while we made love. I'd done plenty of reading and knew a lot of women couldn't orgasm in such a manner, but when I felt her pussy grip my cock even tighter, her legs wrap around me and she cried out, I knew she'd cum with my cock inside her. I kept thrusting, hearing her cry out for me to not stop until I came.

It was so exciting that I knew I wasn't going to last too long, warning her that I was going to cum in a couple of minutes. She kissed me softly, leaning up to my ear. "Cum for Mummy, baby," she whispered, "Fill my pussy, baby. Fill up Mummy with all that lovely cum."

Mum got what she wanted within a couple of minutes, pumping her faster and faster as she cried out, begging for me to cum, before I grunted and then moaned even louder as I felt my cock just erupt inside her.

"Yes, baby!" she cried out, "Cum inside Mummy. Good boy. Such a good boy to cum in Mummy like this."

I could barely say a word. Barely had a coherent thought as it felt like my soul left my body as it was an epic orgasm, the best I could remember in my life. Feeling her limbs wrap around me, she whispered for me not to pull out, that she wanted me to stay inside her for as long as possible. To her delight, my cock barely softened, and when I started to gently thrust again, the smile on her face had me smiling back in return.

Switching positions so she could ride me, her hands rested on my chest as she figured out rather quickly how riding me would make it feel even better for her. And when she enjoyed her first orgasm, she slowly stopped to lean down and kiss me.

"I love cumming on my son's big cock," she stated, "So good, baby."

"I love watching my mother enjoying herself."

"Just a few more..."

Once she enjoyed another powerful one that resulted in her almost collapsing onto my chest, I rolled us over so she was on her back again, ankles by my head as I started to really pound her as I wanted to cum again. Soon begging me to just fuck her, I really started to give it to her as her legs moved from my shoulders to around my arms as I fucked her harder and harder.

"That's it, baby," she practically growled, "Fuck your mother. Pound my pussy. It's your pussy, baby. Mummy's pussy is your pussy."

Then I came and practically collapsed on top of her, feeling soft kisses on my cheek as her fingers caressed my back. "Holy shit," I finally murmured.

"Good boy," she whispered after another soft kiss, her legs wrapping around me again, "I promise we'll be making love all the time, baby. I'm always horny, baby, and seeing how hard you always are, it's going to be wonderful..."

Showering with my mother was incredibly romantic as we took our time soaping each other up and then washing each other down before we cuddled under the hot water. We only got out when it started to cool down, enjoying being down on my knees as I helped dry every inch of her skin. Sitting back naked on the bed, I moisturised wherever she wanted it applied before we ended up back on the bed, making out like a pair of horny teenagers... Well, one of us was anyway.

That night cemented our new relationship. The weeks and months of flirting and teasing, of the obvious love we had for each other, was finally consummated in the most perfect way possible. I knew Mum could talk to her friends about it. The problem I had was keeping the relationship a secret. I'd never been happier in my life. I knew I was smiling all the time. Being in love was a feeling that I was still getting used to and I just wanted to stand on a rooftop and tell everyone.

An air of domestic bliss was quickly apparent. We'd made a great team since my father walked out, but with the added air of complete love that existed, we seemed to know what each other was thinking and going to do before doing it. Something as simple as dinner was almost a dance. Most nights were spent together, always ending in bed where we made love, we fucked, we pleasured each other, enjoying more than a couple of orgasms each before she snuggled in my arms.

Date nights continued but were now at least once a week. Mum loved dressing up sexy for me, and I loved having her on my arm when we entered a bar or club. She loved to tease and arouse me, and if she was wearing panties, they always ended up in my pocket as she'd disappear to take them off for me.

While the relationship with my mother continued, I still continued to visit my father. The love I'd once had for him had diminished because of what he'd done to my mother, and though I'd found it in myself to forgive him, there was now that smug part of me that thought he was a fool for letting such a woman go. She was beautiful, intelligent, an absolute dynamo in bed, willing to please, and all she wanted in return was to be loved and cherished like she did to you.

The thing is, I rarely saw my father. Trying to organise an evening with him was nearly impossible, and I ended up spending more and more time with Candice. I was left wondering what their relationship was like as they were engaged but whenever I visited, they were rarely together. One evening a couple of weeks after the sexual relationship with my mother started, I popped around for dinner, calling Candice as I didn't see the point in calling my father.

Walking through their apartment door, Candice greeted me with a soft kiss on the cheek and a cuddle. She knew I loved showing affection in such a manner and seemed to take delight in the fact I'd show her affection in return.

"You seem even happier than normal," Candice stated as we sat on the couch after dinner, nursing a bottle of cider while she sipped at some wine, "Things are going good in your life?"

"Things are great, to be honest."

"Ah... You've met someone?"

"You can say that."

"Is it serious?"

"Very. It's still quite new, but you just know when you're in love, right?"

"Hmmm..."

That had me turning towards her. "Something wrong?" I had to ask.

"Things are fine with your father. I just think it's sad that you spend more time with me than you do with him. I know you're busy yourself, and you have your own life..."

"I don't mind spending time with you. Considering you're organising a wedding... How is that going anyway?"

"Your father wants to marry, but he doesn't particularly want to be involved with organising the wedding. My Maid of Honour and sister are a godsend though. Has he spoken to you about it?"

"Not really. To be honest, we don't really speak all that often."

That made her sigh. "Fine, I'll ask you. Will you be one of his groomsmen? He's not sure about being his best man, given what happened and the fact... You know, with your mother..."

"You mean the fact I've been honest more than once over the years about what he did to her and how it also made me feel at the time..."

"Yeah..." Then she smiled. "I can hear how much you love her. Any mother would be lucky to have a son like you, Mark."

"If I said she was my world..."

"Given you're an only child, and it's only been you two for a few years now, I can certainly understand that. Would you be a groomsman for your father?"

"Sure. I'm guessing one of his friends will be best man?"

"More than likely."

Returning home later, Mum stayed up in bed so we could at least snuggle. Mentioning the conversation I'd had with Candice, her sigh caught me by surprise. "I don't know her, and I'll admit I feel a little sorry for her. They're not even married, and he already sounds disinterested. Why does he want to marry her?"

"She seems to genuinely love him in return though I think the comfortable lifestyle he provides helps."

"Does she want kids?"

"Not really been mentioned. Why?"

"I wanted to give you a sibling, baby. I wanted a little girl. Your father didn't want any more after you."

Turning her around, I had to ask, "Mum, do you want another child?" That made her eyes glisten as I held her tightly. "Be honest, Mum. I can handle it."

"We can't, baby. I'm nearly forty and there's too much risk with having a child the product of incest. I'd love nothing more than to carry a child that was a result of the love between me and my son. But I've done a lot of research because I knew it would be a question to be asked. Yes, I'd love a child, but I just don't want to take the risk."

"That's okay, Mum. You would be the one going through it all."

"Did you want a family, baby?"

"To be honest, I've never given it much thought because I had no idea what my future was. I mean, I knew I wanted you, but I always thought that was just fantasy. I figured I'd eventually meet a girl and the topic of starting a family would eventually come up."

It was weird whenever I talked to my mother about Candice because although they'd never met, she actually admitted that she wanted to meet her one day simply due to how I described her, suggesting that if I liked her as much as I clearly did she must be someone special indeed. Admittedly, I thought introducing my father's fiancée to his ex-wife would be weird, so I didn't suggest the idea to Candice, but Mum didn't mind me talking about her whenever I returned home after visiting her.

What amazed me was how normal the relationship with my mother immediately felt. Yes, she was still my mother and would always command that respect as my parent, but given I was now nineteen and she was close to thirty-nine, I was also an adult and it's fair to say that my mother had stopped treating me as a 'kid' not long after her husband walked out as I assumed some of the responsibilities of the household even at fourteen.

Around three months after our relationship started, Mum told me that her three friends would be coming around the following Saturday night and their sons would be joining them. I still didn't particularly know them well, considering them acquaintances though I had their phone numbers and we did keep in contact with each other, they were not as close as other friends.

"They don't know about our relationship," she informed me, "I'm going to tell my friends on Saturday about everything. From what Rebecca told me, the three other sons are aware of what they are doing. Given you really want to tell someone what we share, maybe this is a way the four of you could also be good friends."

"Or they'll just deny everything, and they'll think I'm a weirdo?"

"If that's the case, Rebecca said the four of us would just join you guys and started sucking each of our sons off so they can't deny it."

"Why not do it this way? We stay in the living room with you and we share a kiss, hold hands, admit we're in love and we're intimate."

That made her smile at me. "You'd do that for me?"

"Mum, I love you. I want to share what we do with everyone, but I know that isn't possible. You have three friends going through the same experience. I think this will bring everyone closer together, to know four couples are sharing something so special, so intimate..."

Taking a deep breath, she eventually nodded after giving it a few seconds of thought. "I'll mention the idea to the girls and see what they say."

Mum thought the best idea was for us to make love all afternoon that Saturday before her friends arrived. By the time we were dressed and ready for them to start arriving, I'd cum inside her three times, and I just knew it would be leaking out of her pussy. The idea was so arousing, Mum knew I was hard and raring to go again.

"Down boy," she stated with a giggle, "But I love how horny I make you."

"I'm like a dog in heat whenever I'm around you, Mum."

"Trust me, baby, I'm aware of that considering I'm left staggering into work occasionally and the girls are wondering why I look like I'm feeling a little tender."

Rebecca was the first to arrive with Daniel, and it was immediately in my eyes that the young man had great difficulty hiding his love and devotion to his mother. I'm sure I looked the same, Mum playing the hostess while I would be playing bartender, Rebecca taking a glass of wine, Daniel a beer. Emily arrived with Adam within a couple of minutes, and he was even worse. Mum suggested I watch the body language and their behaviour, as she knew we were just the same.

Gemma was the last to arrive with James, and once everyone was settled, I didn't miss the fact that each son made no movement to sit alongside another man. Each of us was sat as close as possible to our mothers. It was actually rather amusing but also very sweet in a way, the fact it was obvious the four males loved our mothers so much that we just wanted to be near them.

Conversation flowed easily as the mothers all asked questions of us as we were all around the same age, all of us continuing our studies. After the mothers enjoyed a couple of drinks and the pizzas arrived, the topic turned rather risqué as there was no missing the fact each mother was dressed up to look sexy and I could see the three other males were aroused. The delicate little touches, the soft kisses, the whispered words, no doubt incredibly rude suggestions...

Adam was the youngest of us and clearly struggling to rein in his feelings as he gazed at his mother with such unadulterated love and lust at times, I was left thinking he was just going to undress and have her ride him there and then. Emily wasn't blind and continued to tease him.

"I bet you'd love to see me on my knees right now, baby," Mum whispered into my ear, turning my head to see her emerald green eyes sparkling behind the lenses of her glasses, "And then I bet you'd love to strip me naked and have me ride your big cock."

Leaning towards her ear, I whispered, "You know I own your pussy, mother." I felt her shudder as I left a soft kiss on her cheek, "Though maybe I'd show these other four how a son eats his mother's pussy."

"You two certainly seem a lot closer than usual," Rebecca finally stated.

"Well, you know how close we've become after his father walked out, but ever since he was eighteen, he's really become the man of the house."

"In more ways than one?" Gemma wondered, and it was like a light went on in the minds of three young men as they all turned to look at me. I'm not sure I kept my face blank.

Mum took my hand in hers, interlacing our fingers. "What do you think, baby? Are you the man of the house in every single way now?"

"I don't know, Mum. How do you think Gemma means?"

Gemma stroked her son's thigh and shuffled closer to him. "I mean do you look after your mother, Mark?"

"Do you keep her happy?" Rebecca asked, not missing how her left hand was caressing her chest as she snuggled against him.

"Do you do whatever is necessary to please her as much as she pleases you?" Emily wondered, and Adam was now on the verge of erupting in his trousers from how turned on he was.

"What do you think, Mum?" I asked, turning to look at her again, "Do I keep you happy? Look after you?"

Mum leaned in and kissed me, and it was no ordinary kiss between mother and son. It was an intimate, passionate kiss of two people obviously in love with each other. It took all of thirty seconds for her to be straddling my lap as we basically forgot we had company for a couple of minutes.

"It's about time, Madeline!" Rebecca cheered.

"Mummy," Adam whimpered.

"Kiss Mummy, honey," Emily stated, glancing to see her lift herself up onto his lap, "I'm sorry for teasing. We'll make love when we get home so you can fill Mummy's pussy all night."

The living room was soon filled with the sounds of eight people moaning softly as four couples were making out though it went no further than that. But the wave of arousal was palpable, Mum grinding against the tent in my trousers before she came up for air and slid off my lap. Glancing around at the other three young men, I knew we were all grinning like fools.

"Best thing ever, right?" Daniel asked, leaning across so we could clink our bottles together, "Welcome to the group, Mark."

"I was always called a mummy's boy by my father and nearly everyone at school," Adam stated, "They were right in a way but also more fool them as they don't get to experience what I do every single day."

"How long?" Emily wondered, the question aimed at my mother.

"A couple of months now."

"And you didn't tell us!?" Rebecca exclaimed, feigning anger.

"It's still so new and exciting, and although I trust everyone in this room implicitly, I'm still worried about being found out."

"I'm just glad I have these two," James stated, "As not being able to talk about it with anyone would kill me because I fail to see why this sort of relationship is wrong. My father never loved my mother as much nor like I do. The only people on this planet who would love our mothers as much are our maternal grandfathers."

"Yeah, it is like that," Daniel added, "Mothers are always closer to their sons, and fathers to their daughters. But while I think our relationship could be accepted by some, the other? Not so much. I think it's the power dynamic or something."

"Well, I'm glad I'll have a couple of people to talk to now as I was going nuts," I admitted.

The rest of the night passed with four couples having no problem showing affection in front of everyone else. No, it didn't turn into everyone having sex. It was never going to be that sort of friendship, and I don't think the other three couples wanted to go that far either. It was a wonderful evening though, and I definitely ended the night with three new friends. I didn't want to hear details of their sex life, but it was a relief that I now had three people who would go through the same experiences.

"Just so you know, I've sat here all night with three of his loads inside me," she told Rebecca when she and Daniel were leaving.

Rebecca snorted. "Please, did you not smell his cum on my breath? I blew him on the drive over here and made sure he came just before he parked up." I glanced at Daniel and he managed to blush and look smug at the same time.

Mum laughed out loud. "It's so much fun, isn't it?"

"We're the right age of woman to match their libido, and I'm going to make use of it," she replied, "I walk around our house in a robe, and whenever I take it off, Daniel is hard and ready to go almost immediately. But you know your son will do anything to please you. It's the best thing about being with our sons. That sense that they will spend their lives trying to make us as happy as we make them."

Wrapping an arm around my mother's waist, I smiled at Rebecca when stating, "I intend to make my mother very happy indeed."

Our relationship was our new normal and life continued on. We loved to experiment in the bedroom, my mother actually proving to be a little submissive at times. She wanted to be blindfolded and eventually asked if I'd restrain her. We eventually tried anal sex and I was surprised by how much she enjoyed it, making sure we'd done our research, so it didn't hurt her. And the exhibitionist streak she had, which I savoured, ended with us starting to have sex in somewhat public places. We didn't want to be caught, we just liked being very naughty together.

Fucking in the backseat of her car was a rite of passage. She eventually got her fantasy of me arriving at her office of a lunchtime, closing and locking her office door, and then spending an hour fucking her over her desk, ensuring I filled her up nicely before taking her panties with me when I left. I knew she had a meeting afterwards and would walk into the meeting room smelling of sex and leaking my cum.

1...34567...9