My Ultimate Perfect Fantasy Wife

Story Info
Wife Willing to Fulfill all of Hubbies Fantasies.
1.3k words
2.77
14.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Ultimate Perfect Fantasy Wife

By Buster2U

Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning // Cuck Shit

My Fiancée, Mimi, and Myself, Donald Ferris are cuddled up in bed, one evening talking just a couple weeks before our wedding...

"Oh Donald, I can't believe our Wedding is finally going to happen in just a couple of weeks. You are making me so VERY happy! When we get married we will live happily ever after, I love you very very much. I will love you completely and devote myself to you forever, my wonderful sweet man." Mimi purrs.

"Mimi, I love you and only you, as well Sweetheart. We will always be together and so happily in love." I said with a smile. Holding my naked future bride tightly to my side, feeling her large firm breasts warmly thrust against my side as we lay in our bed.

"Donald, I just want you to know how much I love you and want to make you happy. Once we are married, you can take me down to the Tattoo place and have ANY tattoo put anywhere on my body that you want, just to show you how much that I love you." Mimi coos

"Really? I will have to ponder the possibilities," I responded.

"Yes, REALLY, because I love you so very very much and I am so devoted so much to pleasing you for the rest of my life." Mimi whispered.

"That is pretty awesome, Sweetheart!" I said.

"Even more than that, once we are married, you can take me down to the piercing place, if you want. You can have my nipples pierced, my belly button pierced or my clitty. Whatever you want, so that I can show you how much I love you, Donald," Mimi purrs.

"Wow, now that is pretty awesome. I love nipple rings, I think that they are so sexy. Will you let me show them off in bars also, after you get them pierced?" I asked.

"Of course, Sweetheart. I will be proud to bare my breasts for you, anytime and anyplace that you want me to. I will even let you have me branded, to prove my love for you. I know that that will really hurt a lot, so I am hoping that you won't want to brand me, but all the same I would let you, just to prove my love for you," Mimi coos.

"Mimi, you are becoming my dream woman as you become my wife. You are making me so happy. You will really let me show off your breasts in some of the dive bars that we used to go to? Whoa, that will be one of my biggest fantasies come true. Thank you Mimi, I love you so much." I assured.

"Really, Donald? That makes me happy, that I am making you happy. I feel that when I fully become your wife, that it is my duty to 'make you happy' anyway that you want me to. I would even have sex with other men, while you watch, if you want me to. I heard that was a very common men's fantasy, would you like that, Honey?" Mimi asked softly.

"Yes, I think that would be exciting to see. Would you really do that for me? Really?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, Sweetheart. When we get married, I feel that my body belongs to you, my husband. So if you want me to have sex with someone so you can watch, I would be glad to do that for you. Just to show you how much that I love you, Donald. Oh, your cock just got really hard when I said that! You must like that idea, huh?" Mimi purrs.

"Yes, would you have sex with anyone that I wanted you to? Even if he wasn't Brad Pitt? Maybe even a nerd? How about a really ugly Homeless man or how about a Black Man? Would you even have sex with a Black Man, if I asked you to?" I asked.

"Of Course, Sweetheart. Anyone you want. Why don't you take me to that Dive bar that your friend took his wife, Margaret, where she had a gang bang, I will do that for you also, and I will fuck every man there. Just to prove how much that I love you." Mimi coos.

"Mimi, you are turning into the ultimate wife! I love this, would you even have sex with a black man with out using birth control? Letting him give you a black baby? Would you be that nasty for me, Honey?" I asked.

"Yes, Donald. I will do ANYTHING for you, once we become man and wife. If you want, on our wedding night, I would even gang bang a bunch of black men without using any birth control. If that is what you want. I love you so much, I will be glad to do anything for you, Donald." Mimi purrs

"I can hardly wait, Sweetheart. Then our first night of our Honey moon, should be pretty exciting in Jamaica." I said.

"Yes, it will be. You know, I have never had sex with a black man before. In fact, you are the only man that I've ever had sex with. By The Way, How many Black Babies are you going to want me to have Honey?" Mimi asks.

"I don't know, really. How ever many we end up with. I would like to ask a favor of you." I said.

"What would that be Donald?" Mimi asks

"I would like to ask you, after our first child is born, to nurse our black babies everywhere so that everyone can see our black baby sucking on your beautiful breasts. So you are really showing off your breasts all the time." I asked.

"Oh, I love that idea! I would to do that for you, Donald." Mimi whispers.

"Great. Then I would like you to continue to nurse our babies as long as you can. Encouraging Milk production in your breasts constantly. Instead of like most women that try to hurry up and wean their baby and then get a shot to stop the milk production." I said.

"If that is what you want, Honey. Can I ask why you would want that?" Mimi smiles.

"Well, if your breasts are always full of milk then they will get bigger. Plus when any of my buddies come over I will mention that you are still full of milk and offer to let them taste it as a means to encourage your seduction of my buddies when they come over. Doesn't that sound like fun?" I said.

"Abso-fucking-lutely Donald! You have some Hot and Sexy buddies, I would love to fuck all of them for you, when ever and where ever you want, Sweetheart." Mimi whispers.

"That is wonderful. The only thing I have to caution you about, is after you seduce any of my buddies, they are very likely to come over during the day when you are home by yourself, for another fuck. I would require you to tell me who does this and let them know that you are going to tell me, so that there is no more free pussy for them." I said.

"I understand Sweetheart. Once I seduce one of your friends they will surely be coming around for more free pussy, when you are not home. We can't have that. One, is isn't fair to you and two, I would end up spending all day long every day having sex with all your buddies!" Mimi explains.

"Exactly right, Sweetheart. I love you, you are so pretty, so loving and so understanding for such a 'low mileage' wife." I said.

"Thank You Donald, you are my Sweetheart." Mimi whispers so sweetly to me.

"You are my Sweetheart Mimi, I am going to love taking you out to the Brass Rail to dance topless on Amateur night. We will take the van so maybe you can pull a train in the parking lot!" I whisper.

"Wow, I can hardly wait. This is going to be such a fun marriage. I love you Donald." Mimi whispers.

"I love you Mimi, you are going to make a fantastic wife." I said.

The End

It is just a story People