My Very Personal Maid Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,019 Followers

"Oh yes, it was so wonderful. I just wish that Diana and I had the same relationship. She truly has a beautiful body and is such a wonderful person. I guess I have wished we could be lovers. I never knew till now what having a woman make love to me could be like. You are such a wonderful teacher." Betsy gushed, kissing Sue.

"She is a stunningly beautiful young women. Is she a virgin?"

"I think she is, I have never heard her say she has been with a man, or women for that matter. " Betsy lied convincingly. "Have you made love with many women?"

"Only with several of my closest lady friends. My aunt, who is my age, seduced me just before I married. I have enjoyed several of my friends. I always choose carefully, In my position I cannot be too careful My husband does not know of my dallying with my own sex.

"Enough talk, lets have a glass of wine, then I will teach you some more of the joys of having a woman loving you." Sue said.

Betsy came into the kitchen to get the wine glasses, and we kissed briefly and smiled at thoughts of our coming plan. She poured glasses of wine and they sat on the sofa and drank and kissed for a while. Betsy was the initiator tonight, kissing and caressing Sue.

"Ah, you are an eager lover. I like that. Slow down, My Little Pigeon, savor the moment. There is a time for eagerness. For now let us move slowly." Sue coached.

"I am sorry, it's just that being around you all day had me so enflamed. I am hot just being around you, smelling you perfume, it makes me think of you in bed." Betsy lowered her head demurely. "My knickers have been wet the past two days. I had to come home yesterday and rush into the bathroom and bring myself off quickly."

"Oh, you dear wonderful woman. You have had the same effect on me. I did the same thing yesterday. Wasn't I naughty?" Sue replied. "Slowly, now, My love."

They stayed on the sofa and kissed and caressed what seemed an eternity. Then they laid the wine aside and moved into the bedroom. Betsy pulled the door almost closed, but left it slightly cracked so I could see inside.

They undressed slowly and lay down on the bed and began to caress and kiss. I was on fire watching, and had to make myself not finger my burning clitty.

"Let me show you my favorite position. It's called a soixante neuf or 69 in French." Sue told her star pupil. She coached Betsy into position. They slid together on their sides and began to slowly lick and suck. I let them advance until they were both breathing heavily and intent on pleasing each other.

I picked up my purse and slung it over my shoulder. As I got to the doom I called out, "Betsy dear, I'm home." And thrust open the door. "The meeting broke ear-ly!." I see them on the bed as I come "unexpectedly" into the room. "Oh! My God! What's going on here??". I asked in my most shocked tone of voice.

To Be Continued...

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,019 Followers