My Virgin Daughter Ch.01

Story Info
The Panty Approval.
3.5k words
4.31
228.8k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,741 Followers

After my divorce three years ago, I took a job in Atlanta and bought a small, three bedroom condo in the Buckhead area, close to my office. Last year, my twenty one year old daughter came to visit me during her summer break from college, and unfortunately, while she was here, caught me shamelessly lying on my bed masturbating with a pair of her worn panties held to my face.

It had always been my worst fear – that my daughter, Bonnie, would somehow find out I was, and had been, using her panties when I jerked off. I had been so careful in the past, and I was careful that day, too, waiting until I knew she had left for her shopping trip. I even gave her an additional ten minutes after she left just in case she changed her mind and decided to come back home.

So, when I walked into her room and opened her hamper that morning, I thought I had nothing to worry about as I carefully examined the contents, looking for the panties she'd taken off that morning before she took her shower. Once I found them and held them to my nose, I felt a rush flow through me and my cock tightened in my jeans as I inhaled my daughter's female scent.

The smell was divine, just like her panties always were. Her virgin, feminine juices, trapped in the cotton crotch of her panties, sent a signal through my entire body, and my cock throbbed in my pants knowing what pleasure lay in store for me as I sniffed her panties and held them to my face while I stroked my cock.

As I always did, I took her panties back to my room, stripped off my clothes and laid down on my bed. Then, I carefully held her panties up and imagined my beautiful daughter wearing them. I visualized her innocent vagina being gently cradled by those panties; rubbing up next to her girl sex, absorbing her smell and her normal discharge of pussy fluids – all being caught and held just for me in that simple piece of cotton that lined the crotch of her underwear.

Sometimes, I'd let my mind wander and imagine her standing in front of me in just her panties and a little t-shirt, innocently talking to me about her studies, or about how boring her classes were. Of course, I'd pretend not to be the least bit interested in her panties so she'd carelessly stand there while I got an eyeful, completely unaware that her innocent exposure was giving me one of the greatest gifts she could ever give me. And the thought of her doing that would force my cock to harden to an angry state.

As usual, after a few minutes, I'd open her panties and examine the crotch panel. There, I'd look to see if there was any fresh wetness – pussy juice that hadn't dried yet. Sometimes, I'd luck out and there would be a dampness there beckoning me to hold her panties to my lips and suck her sweet juices from the soft, silky material. Other times, it would be dry and I'd have to image her juices there. But regardless of the condition of her panties, they never ceased to bring an intense thrill to me as I held them in my hands knowing they had been right next to her pussy.

Finally, once I couldn't ignore the throbbing and urging of my cock any longer, I'd wrap my hand around my pole and slowly start to stroke myself. At the same time, I'd hold her panties to my face and let my imagination run wild with all kinds of nasty thoughts about my daughter, her virginal pussy and her panties.

I don't know how long Bonnie actually stood in the hallway outside my door that morning and watched me sniffing her panties and stroking my cock. I never heard her come through the front door or walk up the stairs. I found out later she actually came back to get her cell phone, but, she never told me, and, I never asked how long she was standing there watching me.

In any event, as I was writhing on the bed, sniffing her panties and stroking my hardened cock, something caught my eye and I looked up to see Bonnie standing there in my doorway. Immediately, I pulled her panties from my face and rolled to the side to cover myself. As I did, she mumbled something about forgetting her cell phone and then she was gone.

I have to say that the next three hours were the absolute worst three hours of my entire life. I didn't know what she'd do – maybe she'd call her mother and tell her what she witnessed. Maybe she'd return home in a rage, yelling and screaming at me at the top of her lungs. Maybe she'd simply pack her suitcase and leave without saying a word. I wasn't sure what she was going to do, but I was ready to profusely apologize, that's for sure.

I rehearsed in my head a hundred times what I was going to say to her. I promised myself I'd beg for her forgiveness and never, ever touch her panties again.

But, when Bonnie came home, there was no mention of it at all. In fact, she acted like it never happened. When she came in from shopping, her arms were full of bags stuffed with new clothes, and she was eager to show me everything she bought. Not once did she look at me weird..... she didn't avoid me...... she wasn't hesitant, and through it all, she acted completely normal. I even began to wonder if I'd hallucinated, fantasized or dreamt the whole thing. Honestly, through the rest of the day and while we had dinner and watched a movie, she showed no trace of anger, disgust or even any indication that it even happened.

When the movie was over, my stomach was so tied up in knots, I was about to bring it up, myself, and begin my profuse apology. But, when she got up off the couch, casually walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek just like she always does before she goes to bed, I decided to hold my tongue.

Then, just as if nothing had happened, she went up the stairs, turned into her bedroom and closed the door. I sat there, racking my brain over what to do when I heard her door open. Turning to look up the stairs, I watched as Bonnie came about half way down the staircase and stopped.

"Daddy, do you want to go out shopping with me tomorrow and have lunch at a new place I found today?" She asked.

"Sure." I answered, still wondering if I should bring up what happened and offer my apology.

"Okay, let's try to leave by ten. Is that too early?" She asked, with a smile on her face.

"No," I replied, "that's fine. Maybe I'll get up early and make us breakfast."

"Hmm," Bonnie mused, "can you make those big, thick waffles you used to make me?"

"Absolutely." I said, smiling back.

"I can't wait!" My daughter answered as she turned back toward her room.

Then a few seconds later, she stopped for a second in the hallway, saying, "Goodnight, Daddy. I love you."

"I love you, too, Sweetheart." I replied. And then she disappeared into her room and closed the door behind her.

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be happy, or scared shitless. I honestly knew I didn't dream up the fact that she saw me masturbating with her panties. But, why hasn't she said anything?

I shook my head in an absolute dilemma of what I should do. After a few minutes, I locked the front door, turned off the lights and decided to head up to bed. After climbing the stairs, though, I happened to glance into the hall bathroom as I walked by. Needless to say, I was shocked to see a pair of Bonnie's yellow panties in the middle of the bathroom floor.

I can say without a doubt these panties weren't there the last time I passed by her bathroom because I remember pausing there for a moment to turn the light off as I walked by. And to top that, these panties were squarely in the middle of the floor and there's no way she could have gone in and out of the bathroom without having to step over them. So, as I stood there looking at the panties, I had to wonder what was happening.

I hesitantly glanced toward Bonnie's room. Her door was closed and there was no light coming from under her door. Obviously, the light was off, and she was probably in bed. So, taking a deep breath, I took a cautious step into Bonnie's bathroom and peered down at the silky, yellow panties lying on the floor. Bending down, I looked at them lying there and it was plainly evident to me there was a small wet spot on the gusset of those yellow panties.

"Shit!" I uttered under my breath. Was my daughter completely unaware of what she saw me doing? I mean, is she so out of touch and unknowledgeable to realize I was masturbating and sniffing her panties when she saw me earlier? Didn't she understand I was using her panties to get me off?

Finally, the only thing I could think of was that maybe she didn't really see at all. Maybe I was quick enough to roll over, and she didn't see me holding her panties to my face. Maybe she was only standing there for an instant – the exact instant I saw her.

"That must be it!" I said to myself. She probably didn't see anything, or she was in such a hurry to get back out to her shopping, it didn't even register to her what I was doing.

I breathed a sigh of relief, and then glancing toward the door and listening for any signs of Bonnie still up in her room, I bravely reached down to pick up her yellow panties, opened them up, and looked down at the crotch. And, just as I thought, there was a very fresh and very wet patch in the exact center of the gusset of her panties. Listening again to make sure I couldn't hear any trace of her, I picked up those yellow panties, turned the light off in the bathroom and tip-toed down to my own room and closed the door.

As quick as I could, I unbuttoned my jeans and threw myself down on my bed. Then, holding her panties to my face, I reached into my jeans, pulled my cock out and fiercely began to stroke myself.

I breathed in deeply, smelling my daughter's pussy as my hand whaled away on my cock. Throwing all caution to the wind, I rubbed her panties against my lips, feeling for the wet spot, and then uncontrollably, I began to suck and lick the wet spot, tasting the familiar taste of her untouched, virgin womanhood.

I didn't last long at all, and before I knew it, I was spurting long streams of thick, white globs of cum from the tip of my cock, peppering my chest with little pools of hot sperm. After my orgasm subsided, I lay there trying to catch my breath as I wondered about the yellow panties and how they got on the floor of my daughter's bathroom. I was certain they weren't there earlier, and the more I thought about it, I convinced myself that Bonnie was just careless and unaware of the temptation her panties held for me. Her innocent nature and her inexperience with men, quite frankly, made her oblivious to the fact that she was feeding and enabling my fetish for her panties.

That night, I slept with her panties balled up in my hand, waking up from time to time to hold them to my nose and tug on my cock. I masturbated twice again during the night, savoring her pussy smell and taking advantage of her panties.

When I woke up the next morning, a quick glance at the clock told me it was still before seven o'clock. Knowing full well my daughter wouldn't be up for a while, I drug myself into the shower and relaxed in the hot steaminess as the water massaged my back.

Thinking back on the incredible luck I had the previous day with two pairs of my daughter's panties, I soaped my cock until it became hard and then started fisting it again. Conjuring up a fantasy vision of my virginal daughter walking around the condo with her panties hanging out under one of her little t-shirts, my cock got harder and harder and I stroked it feverishly as the hot water beat down on me.

There she was, in my mind, traipsing around in front of me in a cute pair of her bikini panties.... pink ones this time. They would hug her cute little bottom so tightly and show off her mound in such a cute way. I'd be able to see a slight crease between her legs where her panties tried to creep up in between her pussy lips, and I'd be staring at her every chance I got.

I could see the vision of her clearly as I held my eyes shut, stroking myself in the solitude of the hot shower. I was approaching my climax, stroking my hard member under the lubrication of the soap when I was shaken out of my fantasy by my daughter's voice, which seemed to be coming from inside the bathroom.

"Dad?" I heard. "Are you okay in there?"

"Uh, yeah." I answered quickly, making sure I was behind the opaque portion of the glass shower door.

"Sorry for barging in," Bonnie said, "but, I knocked five or six times."

"I didn't hear you knock, Sweetheart." I answered, thankful she couldn't see my erect cock through the glass in the shower stall.

"Oh," Bonnie replied, "well, I was going to come down and help you with breakfast, but, I got worried when you didn't answer."

"I was rinsing the shampoo out of my hair..... couldn't hear a thing." I said, lying, not wanting her to know she'd almost caught me masturbating a second time. "But, I'm almost done. I'll see you down there in a few minutes."

"Okay." I heard Bonnie say. Then, I heard the bathroom door close and I fell against the shower wall, breathing a sigh of relief.

Finishing my shower, I tried not to think about my daughter, her panties or the wonderful fantasy that was filling my mind when she came into the bathroom. After I dried off, I opened the bathroom door and walked out into the master bedroom and received one hell of a shock.

There, right in the middle of my unmade bed, were Bonnie's yellow panties – the ones I picked up off the floor in her bathroom........ the ones I sniffed and masturbated with.... the ones I licked and sucked...... they were in plain sight lying right there in my bed – exactly where I left them. As soon as I saw them, I cursed myself for not returning them immediately to the floor of her bathroom and realized that she probably saw them when she walked through the master bed room to knock on my bathroom door.

"Fuck!" I gasped. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

There was no way on earth I could ever explain this away. Why would my daughter's panties be in my bed if I didn't put them there? And, as I looked at those panties lying there, I silently accepted the fact that Bonnie undoubtedly saw them. It was simply impossible that she didn't see them, and that meant not only was I busted in a big, big way, but, I was sure Bonnie would be on the verge of packing her bag and going back to her mother's house right away.

I made up my mind to face it like a man and take my punishment. I'd probably have to tell her the truth about how I'd been coveting her panties for years and taking them whenever I got the chance. I'd probably have to confess my panty fetish and do everything I could to grovel for her forgiveness. But, I'd rather do that and hope she was adult enough to handle it, rather than have her run home to her momma and tell her that she caught her own father sniffing her panties.

I dressed quickly and went down stairs with the determination of a man on a mission. I took a deep breath as I stepped into the kitchen, ready to approach her and explain why I had her panties in my bed. But, as I took my first step into the kitchen, Bonnie looked up at me and at that exact moment, spilled a cup of waffle batter all over the counter.

Instinctively, I grabbed a fistful of paper towels and rushed to her side, trying to contain the spill and keep it from splattering on the floor. I looked up at Bonnie, and she started to giggle as I started cleaning up the thick batter. With a little effort and some clever teamwork, we got it all cleaned up pretty quickly without a drop hitting the floor.

"Sorry, Daddy." My daughter said with a pouty look on her face.

"Don't worry about it, Sweetheart." I said. And as I was just about to turn toward her and look her in the eye and make my panty confession, she moved up next to me and put her arms around my waist and hugged me tightly. She was obviously braless under her nightshirt, and I could feel her soft, young breasts as they flattened out against my chest. Her hug caught me by surprise, and as I wrapped my arms around her, she dug her head into my shoulders and spoke.

"I didn't mean to make a mess. I was just trying to help." She said, softly.

"Oh, stop it." I said, patting her back. "There's nothing you could ever do that would make me mad. You know that."

"You promise?" Bonnie said, looking up at me.

"Of course." I replied. "You know I love you more than anything."

The smile that blossomed across my daughter's face was something that warmed my heart and almost made me forget the way I'd selfishly invaded my daughter's privacy and used her panties to satisfy my own desires.

As I hugged her, I resolved myself to make my confession and apologize for using her panties. So, leaning back from the hug, I softly said, "Sweetheart, there's something I want to talk to you about...... something I did...... something I need to apologize for."

Bonnie, glanced up at me and I took a deep breath, and said, "I'm not sure exactly how to say this, but, I've been doing something bad, and I feel horrible about it. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, but, I've been taking your panties from your hamper...... and using them to..... uh...... pleasure myself."

"You mean masturbate?" Bonnie asked, looking up at me.

"Yes, Sweetheart." I replied. "I know that was a terrible thing for me to do, I just couldn't stop myself."

"You didn't do anything wrong, Daddy." My daughter answered. "And believe me, there's no reason to apologize."

"Sweetheart," I said, "yes there is, and you know it. At least give me the courtesy of hearing me out."

Bonnie, looked up at me and I saw a tear beginning to form in the corners of her eyes. We looked at each other for several seconds and then she buried her head into my chest and wrapped her arms tightly around me. Then, in the faintest of whispers, my daughter spoke.

"You haven't done anything I didn't want you to do." Bonnie said softly. "So, please don't apologize. It will make me feel like I did something bad."

I gently tilted Bonnie's head up and looked down at her. "What?" I asked.

"You've always been so good to me," Bonnie replied, "giving me everything I wanted and staying with Mom until I finished high school. I know you two weren't happy and you only stayed with her because of me."

"I want you to be happy, Daddy." She continued. "You deserve that. And, I want to be the one to make you happy. I've been trying to give you subtle hints for a long time, but, you never got it."

"I'm not a little girl anymore, you know." She added. "I've been leaving my panties for you to find for a long time, trying to get your attention. So, don't apologize and don't make me feel foolish for wanting to please you the way Mom never could."

I looked down into my daughter's eyes to see her looking up at me. "Just let me do it." She said. "Don't make it hard for me, okay?"

To be continued.

RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,741 Followers