My Visit to Hank & Becky's Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, let me help". I leaned to the left and my cock slid along her thigh resting at the hollow where her leg met her torso. She adjusted the sheet and my dick moved into her hair.

"Maybe if I hold it like this... ", she said and moved just enough. Oh frigging goddam A, my cockhead was just gently nestled in the gaping mouth. It wasn't inside but it felt so warm and steamy moist... I smoothed the sheet and my cockhead nudged the opening and slid along the slit until it was covered in juice. She reached to the other corner and the very tip of my dick buried itself in the opening.

"Oh, this isn't working... " she said and moved a little so that my cockhead came out and rested against her clit. I felt my heart sink. I really wanted to sink my dick into that slick opening more than anything I've ever wanted. She applied slight pressure and rolled her hips while she adjusted the sheet and her clit rocked against my cocktip.

"Hold my hips while I try to reach over here" she said and my heart leapt. Without losing contact, I stepped directly behind her, grabbed her hips, and sunk an inch into the swamp of her cunt. She finally got the corner secured.

"Oh, god, that's much better" she gasped. "Now I'll just smooth the sheets... "

She leaned forward and my dick retreated back to the opening, but when she smoothed back towards us, I sank in another inch. The head and two inches of my shaft were now enveloped in her steamy wetness.

"I'm going to lean over... over to the other side and when I do, please pull me back up... "

"I am only here to help," I offered.

"Yes... that is so good of you. "

She sank to the far side of the bed, her ass still in the air, and my cockhead barely in her.

"OK, now pull me up... "

"Like this?"

Another three inches sank in.

"Oh god, exactly like that... okay, again," she said.

This time, when I pulled her back up, I was buried to the balls in her. Our crotches were locked together. I ground my crotch one way and she ground in the opposite direction, milking my cock.

"That's perfect, just perfect," she mumbled, clearly out of breath. "Help me smooth the sheets. "

I let her down and pulled her up again. She mumbled. "Must smooth the sheets"

Down again, and up.

She began to babble. "Oh god... must smooth the fucking sheets... "

Her hands were smoothing back over the sheets as I started to push her down and pull her back.

"Unghh, I must... I must... smooooooth... oh god... "

"Is this helping?" I asked.

"Oh yes, it's helping so fucking good... faster... smooth... unghh... "

I was getting close. On each movement away from me, I felt her pussy grab my cock and suck... then open to receive my thrust, then grab and suck, open, grab and suck, open, grab and suck...

"Let me help smooth," I gasped and reached around to cup her tits. The nipples dug into my palms as her pussy continued to suck.

She began to shiver. "I think I'm almost done, ohhhh... goddd... I'm almost done... unghhh... the... the... the... sheets... smoo... smooooothhhhhhh... "

That was it. I couldn't hold back any longer. I grabbed her hips and held her tightly grinding my groin into hers and pumping volley after volley deep within her sucking chute. She buried her face into the sheets and screamed. Thankfully, her screams were muffled by the mattress. We stayed joined for what must have been ten minutes while we caught our breath. Even in the aftermath, she ground back into me and I could feel her wet cunt plastered to my midsection, pulsing and milking at my cock. She slowly stood, straightened her gown and left without saying a word.

Early the next morning I reluctantly went down to breakfast, feeling quite a bit guilty. Hank was at the table reading the paper and Becky was all smiles and she acted as if nothing had happened.

"How was the bed, buddy?" Hank asked without looking up from his paper.

"Great, but I think I need to straighten the sheets"

I looked at Becky and she was blushing a deep red but her eyes were glued to my rising dick.

12