My Visit with Beth and Ronni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We used me as bait," Ronni continued.

"I'm still lost," I said.

"And when you wouldn't fuck Ronni when she asked you to --"

"But then you said I could. That we could."

"Well, once you passed the test," Beth said with a grin, "it seemed cruel to reward you with blue balls. And Ronni always wanted to try it once just to see what it was like."

"And?" I asked Ronni.

"Not bad for a guy, I guess. I came, so there's that."

"Maybe I should start over," Beth said.

"Please do."

"Okay. We've been talking about having a baby. We'd even begun looking at donors. But the second or third day you were here, it occurred to both of us that maybe it should be you. We've know each other forever, of course, and I'm sure there's an alternate universe where it's you and me happily married. And you and Ronni got along from the start.

"Now understand," she went on, "we would be raising the child. You'll have zero responsibility, though if you want to be a part of his or her life, to whatever extent you're comfortable with, we'd love that. You're a great guy, and any child would be lucky to have you.

"If you're not 100% on board with this, that's totally okay, or you need time to think about it, a day or a month or whatever, also totally okay. Ronni's ovulating for the next few days, which is why you had to pull out just now: we weren't going to ask you to make such an important decision when all the blood from your brain was in your dick."

"Wise move," I said.

"And now that you can be totally rational about it, we hope you'll give it some thought. And if it's no, or you need more time, again, that's totally fine."

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes I'll do it. This sounds like a great idea, and in that alternate universe we probably already have a kid or two. I always thought you'd make an amazing mother, and now I'm just as certain you'll both be. I'd be honored to be be a part of that."

Ronni gave me a huge smile. "How soon can you be ready to fuck a baby into me?" she asked.

"Ready as soon as you are," I told her.

"Both of you lie down," Beth said. "This I where I do my part."

I had no idea where she was going with this, though Ronni seemed to. Beth took off both of our towels, then crawled between Ronni's legs and lowered her face into her pussy.

I got it: as incredible a lover as I am, it was going to take another woman to get her aroused.

As she was licking her wife next to me, Beth reached over and gently stroked my dick.

Oh wow, she had not lost her touch.

Not that I needed her help getting aroused: I was lying next to a hot, naked woman who was about to let me fuck her and let me fill her with cum and get her pregnant, and I was watching another hot almost-naked woman going down on her and -- since no matter how good guys have it, we still have to fantasize about something more -- I was thinking about pulling Beth's panties to the side and pounding my dick into her wet pussy while she was eating Ronni.

So anyway, I didn't need much help getting hard again... though I definitely didn't hate what Beth was doing to me.

Probably a good thing I'd already cum once, though, or I wouldn't have lasted very long.

Finally Beth lifted her head and said "Okay, Ronni love, you're as physically ready as you're going to get. You sure you want to do this?"

"Very sure."

Beth gave my dick a quick squeeze, kissed Ronni on her lips, and told me "Do your thing."

I took Beth's place between Ronni's legs and as before, was able to slide easily inside of her. She didn't seem anywhere as nervous as she had the first time (she wasn't being deflowered, after all!), and was enjoying it a lot more. As for me, I was in a bed and not straining my knees in a shower, and I was supposed to cum in her, so it was all good.

At one point she even gave a little laugh and said "Oh, I'm not supposed to enjoy it this much," then a moment later let out a breath and said "Oh god, oh god..."

And that was my cue to cum inside her and cum hard.

I rolled off her as soon as I figured all the baby juice was where it belonged -- I was pretty sure you're not supposed to linger when your primary role is sperm donor and the woman's wife is sitting on the bed next to you -- and Beth lay down next to her, kissed her again, and said "I love you.

I figured that was my cue to leave, so I got up, feeling a bit awkward with my spent dick just hanging limply in front of me. But before I left the room, each of the women got up, kissed me on the cheek, and said "Thanks."

The next morning, Ronni came into my room just as I was waking up. She was only wearing panties (which is how I'd assumed she and Beth slept). She crawled into my bed, gave me a big smile, and pulled back the light blanket I was sleeping under. Then she pulled off my sleep shorts.

"I hope you don't mind," she said, "but as long as we're doing this, there are things I'd like to try. I'll probably never get the chance again."

I wasn't sure what she meant, but then she pulled off her panties and mounted me in a cowgirl position.

Or tried to, any way. She got frustrated when she realized she was too dry and my dick wasn't going in.

Hoping I wasn't breaking any rules, I lay her down on her back and began eating her pussy. I might not be as good at it as another woman, but my technique hasn't gotten any bad Yelp reviews.

I really enjoyed the way she was thrashing around as I went down on her; but that really wasn't the point of the exercise, so as soon as she seemed wet enough, I asked her whether she wanted to give it another shot.

She got back on top of me, and this time when she lowered herself onto my dick it went right on. "Oh!" she said suddenly as she bottomed out on me.

I let her be in complete control, as she bounced around on me enthusiastically.

I wondered whether under the circumstances it would be okay for me to say "Oh fuck, you're so hot," but I played it safe and didn't.

I really noticed how nice her breasts were, now that they were swinging right above my head.

She came twice. And I couldn't help thinking that's not too shabby even when you're with a girl who likes guys.

And then I came. I swear, knowing I was spurting into an unprotected womb made me cum even more than normal.

I turned her around so she was on her back, in order to keep as much sperm as possible inside her.

And then I kissed her. Right on the mouth. And she began kissing back, then I quickly pulled away. "Sorry! I shouldn't have done that, I didn't--"

Ronni laughed. "It's okay. A kiss after fucking isn't something you even think about. And anyway... you just had your mouth on my pussy, so a few seconds on my mouth isn't all that bad."

She got out of bed, then leaned down and kissed me on the cheek like she did last night. "That was fun, but I have to get my day started. Wanna try fucking a baby into me again tonight?"

"You bet," I said.

And the next few days were perfectly normal. The girls still came down to breakfast wearing t-shirts and panties, but I never saw Beth wearing any less than that. But the last thing before bedtime, and the first thing in the morning, Ronni came into my room. We fucked, of course, but there was also some kissing and pussy-licking as necessary. It probably would have been simpler if she'd just stayed the night, but neither one of us even brought that up: she was married to Beth, after all.

And after a few days, that was it: the window for conceiving had closed.

As a couple of weeks passed, I have to confess I had mixed feelings: if I hadn't knocked her up, we'd "have to" try again next month and who wouldn't want to have sex twice a day?

On the other hand, getting her pregnant is what I'd volunteered for -- and honestly, I was starting to enjoy the kissing and pussy-licking more than I should, and that could turn into a problem.

Three weeks after our first fuck, Ronni called me at work and said the three of us were going out to dinner. And of course it was to tell me I was going to be a father. It was too early for any of us to tell our families (I hadn't even thought about how I was going to explain this to my family!) but yeah, after more than a decade of trying not to knock up women, I'd done it on my first try (or on one of my first nine or ten tries, anyway).

Ronni gave birth to Diana, the most perfect little girl who ever lived. I'm over there at least once a week, and before her first birthday, she was already calling me "Papa."

She's almost three now, and Beth just asked me if I could move back in with them for a week next month. "The two of us in this alternate universe have some unfinished business." she said.

12