My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of her juices were rubbed downward, teasing her crinkled star, gently stimulating the rubbery rim guarding her back door. Others were lapped up, a small rivulet pushed up by my tongue before sucking it in my mouth. I would suddenly increase pressure and tickle the tip of her clit, then back off when she was close. She wanted to grab my head and hold me down, make me finish her off.

"Hold her hands, Manuel. Don't let her interfere. You may start kissing her and playing with those lovely breasts of hers," I said.

Manuel did, and he did some of the same things I'd done, kissing her lips, switching to her neck, back to her lips, her ear, her lips, her hard nipples. Sherry was squirming hard now, practically begging to cum, though without words. Two times I brought her to the pinnacle of cumming, without letting her reach the crest. The last time I let her topple off the cliff and only Manuel's mouth locked to hers kept the whole ship from hearing her scream. The cooks in the galley probably heard it though.

When she finally got her breath back, she looked at me with amazement. "No wonder people are raving about you, Beth. That was incredible. Manuel, you have to try her mouth. It's a fucking miracle."

"I plan to, believe me."

"Get stripped and take Sherry's place on the table," I said. "Don't do anything, Manuel. Let me drive. You won't cum as fast, but you'll cum a lot harder. Sherry, you'll do the same thing he did. Kiss and caress him when I tell you to, otherwise he's mine."

They both agreed. Manuel took off his clothes, except his socks. His cock was already hard, a nice stiff six and a half inches of solid steel.

"Socks too. I don't suck cocks of men with socks."

Manuel laughed and removed the offending articles of clothing.

"Can you deep throat him, Sherry?"

"No, can't get the last inch down no matter how hard I try. Gag reflex is too strong, I guess."

"There's a trick to it. The man who was teaching me to deep throat cock would have just shoved it down my throat whether I gagged or not, but the submissive who was showing me around the club where I went to learn, taught me a trick, which is to swallow; a lot. You can get food down your throat without gagging, even a fairly large piece of steak can go all the way down without a problem, but somehow, you choke on a dick. The difference between the two is you're swallowing one, which suppresses the instinct to gag, but just choking on the other. As soon as you start to gag, swallow a few times. It's not only helping to move the cock down your throat, but suppressing the gag.

"The second important point to remember is it's not a contest to see who can swallow the most cock. Deep throating is fine, but it's not the goal. The goal is to create the best possible experience. Getting all of him down and keeping him down isn't your goal. Just as I teased you and kept getting you close to the edge, I'm going to do the same to Manuel. I want to delay his orgasm until he's ready to pop. Sometimes, I'll be priming him and other times, I'm only doing enough to keep him hard, let him get his second wind. He'll be tempted to hold my head down over his prick he wants to cum so bad. Grab his hands if you must, but don't let him do it. Skin is an erogenous zone. His brain is a sexual organ. You should be playing with his head as much as you play with his sack and shaft. So pay attention as this is the lesson."

I proceeded to do to Manuel what I'd done to Sherry. Kissed him, licked him, even the little nipples on his hairy chest. I was stroking and touching and lightly tickling so his skin was quivering. I didn't even touch his cock for five minutes. His legs were getting more attention than his cock was. All the time I was touching him, I was watching him, testing him, finding what made is prick twitch. When I did touch it, I lightly held it with my fingers and suckled his nuts one at a time, even managing to crowd both of them into my mouth.

Licking from the wrinkled sack up his shaft and teasing the tip with my lips and tongue. He tried to thrust into my mouth as soon as I was over him, but I was leaning on his thighs and had a firm grip on his balls, which discouraged wild thrusting. I went to the base of his cock a couple times, slurping my way back up, but then left it alone for a few minutes kissing his inner thighs and sucking his ball sack some more. Another trip up his shaft, my lips circling the crown, caressing the frenum. Another slide down and up, his dick shuddering. Pinching the base to slow his orgasm, around the head again, back to his sack, lifting the balls to lick behind them.

Telling Sherry to start kissing and stroking him now, I held his shaft between my breasts, sliding up and down, my saliva providing the lubrication, licking the tip of his prick when it appeared. Another trip down to the bottom of my throat, up, down. His cock leaking profusely, the pre cum dripping like a slow leaking faucet. His hips getting restless, wanting to thrust. Sherry keeping his hands busy, wrapped around her neck and head, kissing him deeply, dancing tongue tango in his mouth.

Manuel was ready now. Releasing my hold on his thighs, I pushed over him to the bottom of his cock, his pubic hairs tickling my lips. Sucking hard, his crown buried deep. He made small, jerky movements up and down, and I saw his stomach tighten and his hips flexing, penetrating even farther in my mouth. His sack lifted in my hand, pumping his sperm, a fire hose in my mouth. I slid up his shaft, sucking, tasting him for the first time. Shooting, pulsing jets of salty cream, groaning into his fiancées mouth, flooding me with his cum. I swallowed some, but pulling her head towards me by her hair, kissed her, sharing some of his liquid with her. Let her taste the gift he's given me. Going over his cock once more, milking the last little bit from the recesses of his cock, slurping and licking him clean.

Smiling at them now he was panting and weak. "I strongly suggest you practice on each other as soon as you're able. Try to do it three times quickly so it becomes instinctual and a habit. Lock the door behind me. Don't sixty-nine. Concentrate on your partner's pleasure exclusively. Play around with the details a little. It should never be the same twice in a row. You're not a machine following coding instructions. You simply want to give your affianced the greatest pleasure you can. If you concentrate on them, you should do fine."

"I don't think I can get it up three more times," Manuel said.

"You don't have to get it up and orgasm to practice. All you need is the practice, not the results. I don't know why men think women have penis envy. They should have pussy envy. I can cum all day long. You're worried about cumming four times."

"Thank you," Sherry said. "We appreciate what you did. It was a great lesson."

"Did you get my birth control prescription?" I asked. "Don't want to take risks on this trip."

"It's taken care of," Sherry said. "All the women have one form or another. I would think Hannah and Angelique are the only ones who don't have to worry about getting pregnant."

They took my advice and locked the door behind them and I needed someone to take my leash. I looked in the galley and Pierre was working on food, getting ready for lunch and pre-planning the evening meal.

"Pierre, are you too tied up or can you take me back to my room."

"Mon cherie," he said. "Of course I can take you back to your room, especially since I so long to explore your body for a minute."

"I hope you're good with your fingers, because I desperately need to orgasm."

"I'm afraid I don't like my partners to orgasm unless it is mutual. I doubt Joshua would be okay with that, so you'll have to do without."

I handed him the end of the leash. He started leading me to my quarters.

"It sounded as though Sherry and Manuel had fun, no?"

"I think they had fun, yes," I replied with a smile.

"Everyone seems to enjoy your services."

"I'm thinking of charging for lessons."

"Most of us would sign up for them."

We reached Master's cabin and Pierre felt me up most of me in a minute. He might have missed the soles of my feet since I was standing on them. A European kiss to both cheeks and he was on his way. Master wasn't in his room, nor was Miss Miranda. I went to my room and downloaded all the surveys taken in the last few days. The one from the Congresswoman, through my friends, right up to today's. I was reviewing them in order and saw something which surprised the hell out of me. Congresswoman Miranda Ward was testing out as submissive. Either everything I was doing was faulty or she was. You could knock me down with a limp dick as she didn't strike me as submissive at all. She reminded me of me before I ..... Fuck, before I became one.

******

"Master, please call your slave on line 69."

It gave me a wee bit of a laugh to make that announcement over the intercom. Master might have thought so too as he was laughing when he dialed and I picked up the phone, or perhaps Miss Miranda had said something funny.

"What is it, Beth?"

"Master, I need to speak to you in private. It's important."

"Can you tell me what the subject is?"

"It's about Miss Miranda, sir."

"I'll be there in a minute," he replied.

"Thank you, sir."

He came straight to my room, knowing I was there. He touched my cheek, and I rubbed against his hand, happy for the smallest amount of affection.

"What about Miranda?"

"She took my survey a couple days ago, sir, and I've just loaded her data in my diagnostic program. She's testing out as submissive, Master."

"Miranda? Nonsense. She's not a submissive."

"Not 'a submissive', sir. She'd have to realize she was one and have a Dominant or want one to be 'a submissive'. But it's there, the data says she is, whether she knows it or not. Just as Angelique didn't know she was one. Perhaps, she's only starting to realize she is and what she wants, but the evidence says she is. She is now what I thought I was before I began my study of submission. Seemingly strong, independent, goal oriented, tough, but inside she wants to melt in a Master's arms like I do. I'm sure of it."

"Miranda Ward, a sex slave?" Master mused aloud.

"She may have hinted what she wished for when I spent the day with her in Port Canaveral. She said something to the effect that it must be nice to have no cares except who you'd be fucking next, and talking about how complex and snarled life is in DC. Whereas I just had to do what I was told, she had to worry about all the political plots, con games, back room deals, dealing with and countering all the bullshit in Washington."

"Wanting a simpler life compared to the complexity she deals with on a daily basis is a far different thing than being someone's submissive," Master pointed out.

"True, but think of it, sir. Essentially, she has to behave like a man all the time, denying her own gender. She's single and can't be seen as having sex like any other female on the planet. She had to sneak away to be with you. She's had to suppress her own sexuality to live in this complexity she chose. Constantly dealing with all the politics, nastiness, and crap while denying her own desires would cause a lot of women to think something simpler would be attractive.

"My friend, Ranger, says he's a submissive because as a fireman, he constantly makes life and death decisions and is able to surrender decision making to Mistress Layton when he's off work. It's relaxing to him not to deal with decision making 365 days a year. She's not going to give up politics, but I'm certain she wouldn't mind surrendering responsibility some of the time. It's part of the reason for joining you. Unrestrained sex far from Washington where she's not worrying about someone finding out and ruining her career. Being a submissive would take it to another level, Master."

"How could this be tested? I certainly can't tell a Congresswoman to strip naked and put her in a collar."

"Of course not. Obviously, she trusts her privacy is protected here. Everyone on the ship knows who she is and she's fucking you. She doesn't believe it's going to get out to the press."

"She knows everyone on the ship signed NDA's to protect me and what I do, plus they're all ex-military used to keeping their countries secrets. She's in a position to trust her secrets with me."

"Then take it slow. Invite her to strip. See how she accepts it. Ask to tie her down on the bed; see if she acquiesces. Has she licked any of the women you've had lick her?"

"Not to my knowledge."

"While she's tied to your bed, invite me ... no, Angelique in, and have her sit on her face, tell her to lick her cunt or you'll spank hers..."

"You want me to tell a US Representative to lick cunt or I'll spank her pussy?"

"You can pass it off as a joke based upon how eager she's been to have women lick her cunt. If she protests, joke that she liked women licking her so much, you thought she'd like to see what the opposite is like. You could pull that off, but I don't think she'll be upset if it's couched as an order, Master. Asking her will make her engage the rational part of her brain. Being tied naked to the bed being fucked royally has her emotional side engaged. Telling her to obey won't make her change gears. She can go with the flow."

"Why Angelique and not you?"

"To further test her submissiveness, sir. If you were a congresswoman from North Carolina, who would you have a bigger problem licking the cunt of, a black woman or a white one?"

"I see your point."

"If she goes along with everything you've done this far, sir, and I'm certain she will, while you're fucking her, tell her if she cums without permission, you'll spank her ass in front of the entire crew at morning muster, and don't give her permission. If she doesn't raise a squawk about that, you're now her Dominant and she's your sex slave."

"You're that confident about her submissiveness?"

"She's at the high end of the scale in terms of submissiveness according to my research thus far, Master. She's been denying who she is for years, but it's what the data shows."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"She needs to be rescued, sir. She's living a lie and wants to submit. You can give her the opportunity to do so."

"If she does, you should be rewarded. What would you like?"

"Another reprieve from a punishment sir, and for her to lick my cunt. I licked her so much my tongue wanted to pack up and leave home. A little quid pro quo would be appreciated."

"We'll see if your research has validity very quickly, won't we?"

"Yes, Master. Where is Miss Miranda?"

"In the spa by the sundeck."

"Relatively easy to ask her to remove clothes there, sir."

"I suppose."

Master put me on my leash and we both went out to the spa and Miss Miranda was sitting in the spa with a naked Angelique and a suited Hannah.

"Good morning, Miss Miranda," I said, seeing an opportunity. "Would you like me to lick your pussy?"

"No, I'm fine for now. I'd prefer not to leave the spa," she said, smiling.

"You don't have to leave the spa, Miss Miranda. Just take off your swimsuit and I'll take care of it right now."

"With everyone else walking around here?"

"I'm not sure what the problem is, Miss Miranda. You're on Master's ship and everyone aboard knows who you are and that you're having sex with my Master and his slaves. Angelique has licked your pussy at the dinner table while others watched. Your suit is little more than underwear, so it's like everyone has seen you in your underwear. No one will discuss your presence here and what you're doing. I'm sure the spa is a lot more comfortable naked than with a wet suit on, not to mention, once you have to get out of the spa and you're standing around in a wet suit. Believe me, naked is a lot more comfortable. As for me, everyone has seen me naked and having sex with others. I'm used to it."

"Heaven knows I'd love to have my kitty licked. It's so relaxing."

She looked around to see if anyone was paying any particular attention. Other than Master, there wasn't really anyone back by the sundeck. She removed her top and then stood and slipped off her bottoms, sitting down quickly when they were gone. I put them outside the spa so she'd have to get out to put them on again.

I got into the water and wriggled underneath Miss Miranda's legs, lifting her hips out of the water so I could lick her. I wasn't really in the position to give her a Beth Special, but I did the best I could, given the circumstances. By the time Miranda had her first orgasm, Hannah had removed her suit and Angelique was doing the same to her.

Master smiled and left to conduct his other business. I licked Miranda to a second orgasm, then Angelique and I switched places and she took care of Miranda while I pleasured Hannah. After a couple more orgasms apiece, we all settled back and let the hot, bubbly water soothe and relax us. When lunch time came, Master had lunch served in the guest dining room. When they called for lunch, Miranda asked for her suit back.

"You don't want to put it on now, Miss Miranda," I said. "It will be cold and clammy. The day is warm and sunny and no one will care. Besides, you have a body made to be seen. Let other people enjoy your beauty."

"I don't want to be mistaken for a slave like yourself, Beth."

"There's no chance you could, Miss Miranda. You're not wearing a collar and you'll be holding my leash. No one will bother you. They never bother me unless they have Master's permission. You too, Hannah. There's no reason you need to dress either."

Hannah looked at me and I winked to her out of Miranda's sight and Hannah got out of the spa naked, fastened Angelique's leash to her collar and led her to lunch au naturale. I handed the end of my leash to Miranda and she laughed and got out of the spa, striding to the dining room like she owned the ship, with me trailing along behind her. Food was being served buffet style today and we stood in line to get our food, Jìngyi dishing up what we wanted from the hot and cold selections. I hadn't had any exercise yet today, so stuck with the lighter dishes.

Miranda felt a little more comfortable it was Jìngyi serving than one of the men, so she wasn't particularly nervous, but after she sat down, Reggie brought more food and some of the Department Heads began coming to eat. Ethan, Edgar, Leo, the Captain and Master all got food and sat down at the table, and suddenly, Miss Miranda was surrounded by a lot of ruggedly handsome clothed men while she was naked.

I sat in Master's lap, letting him feed me and caress me as per usual. Miranda seemed nervous at first, but they essentially ignored her nudity and talked to her and others as if she was fully clothed and Miranda eventually relaxed. Master whispered to me to grab Angelique and come to his room forty-five minutes after he left the table. I nodded my head.

Ten minutes after we'd finished eating and were merely sitting and chatting, Master said, "I don't know about the rest of you, but Miranda is so enchanting, I believe I need to spend a little alone time with her."

Miranda blushed, but took Master's arm when he offered it and went with him to his quarters. I think her hips had a little extra sway in them as they walked, a parting gift to the others. I told Hannah and Angelique, Master wanted Angelique in his quarters and I set my watch timer to notify me when the time was up and we went back to the spa to wait.

I explained to Hannah my survey was indicating Miss Miranda was a closet submissive and Master was going to check it out carefully.

"Is that why you told her to take off her swimsuit," Hannah asked.

"And why we had lunch at the dining room. No one but us girls at first, then more and more men showing up and seeing her nude. First cautious test of whether she's sex slave material is whether she's willing to undergo public nudity. Next, I think Master is going to see if she's willing to be tied to his bed. While she's tied down, he'll see how willing she is to lick Angelique's cunt. If she goes along with all of that, he's going to tell her she can't cum or she'll be punished in front of the crew tomorrow morning at muster."