My Voyage of Submission Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a submissive. I have a Dominant, just as Björn is a Dominant to Yasmine. He did explain his situation, didn't he?"

"Yes, he did. And someone possesses you as well?"

"Very much so."

"Who is it?"

"I'm not at liberty to say without my Master's permission. I just want you to be aware, you're flirting can go nowhere. You might as well flirt with your sister. You might want to consider exerting your charms on someone else."

"If you don't like my charms, you can ignore them."

"I will. You can rest assured."

It didn't stop him from flirting, but I good naturedly ignored everything he said with a smile.

Alexandra apologized to the others for her behavior the day she flew in, running away after being introduced. "I didn't quite understand what was going on," Alexa said. "I was upset and confused a little and with the long flight and fatigue, I just lost it. I'm sorry."

Carl was only a year older than Alexa, spoke English well and was a charming young man. They hit it off quite well and I could see a spark between them, though if it would lead to anything, I hadn't a clue at this point. Alexa was going home tomorrow.

Master took everyone to dinner after the rehearsal. We went to U'Mamy, which is the only Polish restaurant in Oslo. The primary benefit was it was close to the church, and we'd be having plenty of Norwegian food at the reception, so I didn't mind going to a non-native restaurant. The pierogi was delicious and so were the cabbage rolls. Lots of vodka, although I only had one vodka tonic with dinner, sticking to water otherwise.

On the way back, Lynn and Björn rode with us, Manuel and Yasmine going in the other limousine.

"Lynn, I was very impressed with Alexa during her training. It's almost as if she needed no training at all except in understanding the intricacies of punishment, watching for bruising, broken blood vessels and the like. She's very skilled. I've purchased what you wanted for the collaring ceremony tonight. I believe you'll be happy with it. I suggest it be held in the Stern Room due to the temperatures on the deck outside. You can have has many crew as we can take off watch if you want, or just a few."

"I think we should have most of them watch another collaring ceremony. Marnie and Richard should have a lot of witnesses to their submission. I was thinking we could have Marnie clothed when she collars Richard, then stripped naked for her own ceremony. Perhaps we can give her something which can be ripped off her body."

"I'm sure we can find a long t-shirt or something," Master said. "Björn should have something big enough to cover her. Then he and Manuel can rip it off, given their close association to you."

"Sounds perfect. I'll replace whatever we ruin, honey." She squeezed Björn's arm, leaning against him.

"How do you plan on dealing with their act of obeisance after the collaring?"

"Richard can lick Marnie's cunt to orgasm, then I'll have Marnie bend over for Björn and Manuel to fuck her cunt and Richard can clean her afterward. Björn, you'll go first. I want you to ravage the little slut's cunt. I want her begging to cum quickly. Manuel, will fuck her slower."

"As you wish, dear." He bent over to kiss her. "Ours is going to be a most unusual marriage."

Lynn laughed. "Isn't it though. Almost as strange as Miranda's and Joshua's."

"We'll have everyone review the slave documents as soon as we get back while I call a Muster in the Stern Room for a half hour later?"

"A half hour should be plenty of time," Lynn agreed.

"Mother, I'm preparing Richard to be ass fucked tomorrow before we leave for the wedding. Marnie will do the honors since Richard opened her ass. I think we should let them sleep in Beth's cabin tonight instead of going back to The Thief. If they need to pick up anything from the hotel, they can pick it up on the way to the church."

"Where will you sleep, dear?"

"I got an invite to spend the night with Fatima and Pierre. It will be my first threesome. I told her how much I enjoyed Pierre last night and she said I could join them tonight."

"Remember, Mistress. Pierre is Fatima's slave. You might be the more Dominant at the moment, primarily because Fatima is still working through her slavery issues," I said. "Don't try to usurp her position as his Mistress. That would be a horrible thing."

"I won't. I'll defer to her."

"Good, Mistress. Anything which undermines any of our freed slaves I would take very personally."

"Claws out, then."

"Exactly, claws out." I smiled. "I'll have the backing of the entire ship. Don't fuck with her."

"You're fun."

"I'm glad you think so."

"Why don't you suck your Master's cock for me?"

"We don't have time now. I like to spend much more time pleasuring him than the time available before we get back. I'd either leave him frustrated or with a very poor orgasm. I'll be happy to do it at the collaring ceremony. That should give me plenty of time to do a good job. I'll lick your cunt if you don't care if you get off in three minutes."

"You can't get me off in three minutes."

"Wanna bet?"

"Don't bet her," Ethan said, one of our bodyguards. "You'll regret it."

Master laughed. "That's been my experience. If it has anything to do with sex, Beth will win."

"What would the bet be?" Alexa asked.

"You were watching me train Marnie and Richard to lick cunt and suck cock. If I win, you have a half hour to make me scream after the collaring ceremony like you did, then you need to extract Master's cum by getting him to lift his ass off a chair. If you win, Master will let you Dominate me from the time we get back from the reception until you have to leave for the airport on Sunday. Full control, punishment's and all."

Master raised his eyebrows. He looked at Lynn. "Is this okay with you, Lynn?"

"I told you she's a big girl and can make her own choices."

"I'll take that bet," Alexa said.

Master patted me on the head. "Go get her, tiger. I'll keep the time. Start on go."

I knelt on the floor, pulled her panties down and pushed her legs apart. Master said go. I smiled up at Alexa counting down the seconds in my head, planning to start when I reached two and a half. I'd seen how Marnie made her cum this afternoon. I had a head start.

"Are you giving up already?" Opening her legs wider, inviting me to dive in.

"Nope."

I hit the mark in my head, licked my middle finger of my left hand, shoved it far up her ass and finger fucked her with it, attacked her g-spot with my right, three fingers inside her cunt. My tongue gave one quick swipe up her cleft, then started dancing on her clit. She screamed before Master called time, though she choked most of it back on her fist.

"Told you," Ethan said. "Don't bet Beth about sex."

"How the fuck did you do that?" Alexa said panting.

"I paid attention when Marnie made you scream. I was paying more attention to your orgasm than I was to mine. I already knew what I had to do. The rest was easy."

"Son of a bitch! I've never cum that fast in my life."

"I'll be interested in seeing how well you paid attention. Master has a lot of control. It will be hard to get him off his chair. You didn't even practice, although you couldn't on your brother's cock. Master has a big dick. It will be interesting to see how much of him you can take. Marnie could do it now."

"Fuck!"

Master, Lynn and Björn chuckled. Ethan just laughed, then started whistling Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust".

I climbed into Master's lap. "You get to try another mouth, Master. Let's hope she's any good, otherwise I'll have to make it up to you."

Master hugged and kissed me.

******

Master called for a special muster and ceremony at 2230 except for those on watch or sleeping to go on watch at midnight. Lynn found her son and daughter-in-law and they went over the elements of Richard's submission to Marnie and Marnie's to Lynn. Lynn handed everyone the agreement.

"Nominally, Richard, this document makes you my submissive through Marnie. I'm not interested in your submission to me. I'm putting her in submission to protect you, son. I don't want certain things happening in your marriage at this time. I'm willing to revisit the conditions in this document when I return to New York. We'll see how you both are doing. Since Alexandra will be my surrogate, she's bound by these same conditions in regards to you both. Is there anything in these documents with which you disagree or would like changed?"

"No, Mother."

"Call me Mistress now. Just as you will Marnie. Failure to do so in the future will result in punishment. Address Alexa as Mistress also."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Marnie, did you read and understand the documents. I'm limiting some of your authority over my son as your Mistress. I won't tolerate certain behaviors at this time. Again, we can revisit this document in the future. I am, however allowing you some broad authority in your marriage. As a normal mother, I'd find some of those behaviors reprehensible. As a Dominant myself with submissives of my own, I do understand submissive needs and behavior. For that reason, I'm not a normal mother, and I'm willing to allow Richard to explore his submissiveness in a safe environment. It's what he's indicated he wants. If it makes him happy, then as a mother, I'm okay with it."

"Yes, Mistress Farber, I read and understand the documents. I will obey."

"Alexa will ensure you do. Go ahead and sign by your names and Marnie, you'll put on this big shirt for Richard's collaring as you'll be his Mistress. You will be stripped for your collaring because you are my slave. Just follow orders. You've both had time to think of what you want to say when you kneel for your collar."

"Of course, Mistress Farber."

Everyone signed and Marnie put on one of Björn's older shirts which went down to about mid-thigh on her otherwise naked body. They went down to the Stern Room through the ship's door. Around two dozen people were formed for muster. I saw Delphine with Hannah and Angelique. I waved to her, then blew her a kiss. Her face was covered in girl cum. I'm sure Hannah had kept her busy. She was a delightful creature.

Master made the announcement. "Ship's company, Lynn's son, Richard Farber, has agreed to take his wife, Marnie Farber, as his Mistress under the Agreement he just signed. Richard, kneel before your Dominant and state your intention to submit.

Richard knelt down in front of Marnie and said, "Mistress, I, Richard Farber, submit myself to you as your slave. I offer my body, my heart, my soul to you, and agree to obey you henceforth and forever. Please accept my submission."

"I accept your submission and agree to respect all you freely give to me and guard and treasure it. To respect your safety, security and loyalty to me. To honor your submission, I give you this collar, signifying your surrender and my acceptance. This collar says you are now mine. Please bend your head so I can put it on you."

Richard bent his head and Marnie fastened a sturdy leather collar around his neck. "Remain on your knees, slave. You'll now lick my cunt to orgasm."

Marnie pulled up her shirt, stepped forward and dropped it over his head. You could see his head moving under the shirt as Richard pleasured his new Mistress. She grabbed hold of his head as he brought her closer to her release, doing so as quickly as he could. She closed her eyes, threw her head back and gasped as she orgasmed, thrusting her hips against her husbands lips. Her tremors ending she pulled the shirt off his head and stepped back, his face now drenched in her cum.

She turned and faced Lynn. "I'm ready, Mistress Farber."

Manuel and Björn grabbed both sides of her shirt and ripped it from Marnie's body and she knelt naked. "Mistress, I submit myself to you and surrender my mind, body and will to you, constrained only by the agreement we signed. I promise you I'll look after your son, see to his welfare and needs in accordance with that same agreement."

"I accept your submission. Joshua gifted me this beautiful gold collar. As you can see, it looks like a necklace, but it's not. It is a collar, and it has a key. Without the key, you can't remove it without cutting it off. Engraved on the inside, it says you are Lynn Amundsen's three hole slut. I choose to use my married name which is what I'll become tomorrow. Bend your neck and I'll put the collar on you."

Marnie bent her neck and Lynn fastened it around her neck, locking it and giving the key to Alexa. "Don't lose that key, the necklace is real gold and it cost over twenty thousand dollars." Alexa hastily put the key away.

"I want you to lean down and kiss my foot with your ass in the air. My future husband is going to fuck you in acceptance of your submission."

Marnie lowered her head and raised her ass, kissing Lynn's shoe. Björn got behind her, unzipped, slid his hard erection into Marnie's slave slick folds, and savagely fucked her.

"May I cum, Mistress?" Marnie pleaded.

"You don't have permission to cum on my future husband's cock, slave. You'll be punished if you cum."

Marnie moaned, knowing she was going to be punished as there was no way she wasn't going to climax. She orgasmed three times. Slaves are such needy sluts. The Captain grunted and flooded Marnie's cunt with his cum, still fiercely fucking her through his orgasm.

He pulled out and zipped up.

"Remain there. Manuel is also going to fuck you. You do have permission to cum on his cock."

Manuel pushed into the soupy mess Björn left behind and gave Marnie a nice leisurely screw, one hand playing with her clit, the thumb on his other hand sinking into Marnie's back door, making her squeal and drive back harder on his cock. Marnie had four more orgasms before Manuel added to the froth in her pussy. He pulled out. Lynn pulled her foot away from where Marnie still had her lips pressed to it.

"Clean up your Mistress, Richard. Give the slut another orgasm."

Richard smiled. "Yes, Mistress."

"Marnie, Joshua also bought you some things you might need to control your new slave. There's some wrist and ankle cuffs, flogger, paddle, some other goodies. It's in the bag on the table beside you. I'll show you to your quarters tonight when you're finished."

The muster was dismissed and Richard began licking his wife clean of the two loads of cum left inside her.

Sahar came up to me and said, "You people are fucking crazy. It's a good thing I like you and you lick cunt as well as you do."

I laughed and gave her a kiss and a hug.

Calling Alexa to follow, Master and I led her to his cabin. My sister slaves were released to play on the bed if they wished. I took off my clothes, sat in a comfortable chair and spread my legs.

"Let's see what you learned, Alexandra," I said. "I'm expecting great things from you." Alexa smiled and got busy.

Francesca asked, "Why is Alexa licking Beth's cunt?"

"She lost a bet," Miranda replied. "Ethan warned her not to bet."

"What was the bet?" Belle asked.

"Whether or not Beth could make her cum in three minutes or less," Miranda replied. "Beth, the smug bitch, waited a half minute before she even started and still got her off. Alexa didn't have a chance."

I laughed. "I love you too, Miranda, you congressional brown noser." My sister slaves giggled, then got busy pleasuring each other.

I leaned back to enjoy Alexandra's oral pleasures. She wasn't half bad. She took a trick from my book, except she had a half hour, so she let me plateau four times before she kicked me off the ledge. I'm proud to say, I screamed, though I smothered it in a chair pillow while my thighs nearly split her head open like a nut cracker. Alexa took me over the top with two fingers in my snatch, strumming my g-spot, her other hand pinching my clit, while she tongue rimmed my asshole. What a dirty and delightful girl.

"My, my, my," Master said. "That doesn't happen very often. Good job, Alexa. Now I'm interested in seeing what you can do with me."

Master sat on the couch and released his cock, half hard already. Alexa put her hand on it, feeling it stir in her fingers.

"Beth said if I'm going to do this right, you need to be naked, Joshua."

"She's right, sir. She can't do primo cock sucking without a naked body to work with. Let me help you with your clothes."

I helped him removed everything until his hard body was naked. He sat back down nearly erect. Alexa eyed it speculatively, her fingers barely wrapped around it.

Before Alexa started, she asked, "Have you fucked my mother, Joshua?"

"I haven't had that privilege. When I asked Lynn to join us this voyage, I think she was worried that I expected something sexual from her since I barely knew her and she couldn't imagine why I was offering her a cruise and a job. I said sex wasn't part of her job description, except as she used it to control Beth. She'd already had sex with her, so I figured it wasn't an issue. I told her she wasn't on board for anyone else to have sex with her, though she was welcome to have sex with anyone she wanted to. It never came up and she never asked me. I don't think Björn was the only man she had sex other than Manuel, though I never inquired. I suspect there were a couple though. She was kind of spreading her wings. She didn't have a high opinion of herself when she came aboard, depressed because of the divorce, so I think she enjoyed the men finding her attractive. Why do you ask?"

"Because I want to fuck you and wondered if I would be plus one to you."

"Why do you want to fuck me?"

"Because I'm looking at this gorgeous cock and wondering how it would feel inside me."

"It is a beautiful cock, isn't it," I said. "I do love it."

"It seems amazing to me you can keep four lovely, highly sexed, women happy," Alexa said.

"I have lots of help, including themselves."

"Nevertheless."

"You've agreed to join Fatima tonight and I won't mess with that and with the wedding tomorrow, I'm not seeing a lot of time to take care of what you want."

"Fuck her now, Master," I said. "Instead of her blowing you, just fuck the little red-headed slut, thirty minutes of your time. I'll clean her off so she doesn't go to Fatima in a totally disgusting condition."

"Damn! Fine, let's do this, make room on the bed."

Master picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder. He carried her to the bed and tossed her down where the four of us quickly stripped her for her taking. We had the door to my cabin closed, but we still heard Lynn bring Marnie and Richard in there. I wondered if any of them recognized Alexa's moans of pleasure as she got fucked. There were no sounds from their room, so Lynn must have told them to remain silent. Alexa learned why we considered Master the best fuck on the ship, going wobbly legged to Fatima when she left.