My Whores Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about it honey, do you think you might want to do it again?"

"If they have the money sweetie, I can find the time."

"Cool" Mike said as he left. The door closed behind him and Aunt Cathy said, "You too good to take sloppy whatevers Tiger?"

"Don't mind if I do," I said as I dropped my trousers to the floor.

I had just gotten home from class and the phone was ringing when I walked in the door. I answered it and it was Roxie. "I saw Mike at the super market this afternoon and he said you had a new girl for them last night. You replacing me?"

"No, of course not. She was just subbing for you."

"You may have to find me more work."

"Why?"

"Dave and I aren't getting along too well lately and we may even split up."

"Why? Has he found out what you do when he goes bowling?"

"No, but I found out that he's having an affair with his secretary."

"Oh come on Roxie, you aren't going to let a little thing like that upset you, are you? I mean given what you have been doing how can you be pissed at him?"

"That's not it little brother. I do what I'm doing because I need more sex than Dave can give me. I love him to death even if I do play on the side, but I'm afraid that it isn't the same for him. I think he is going to leave me for her."

"No Roxie, it is just your imagination working overtime. No man in his right mind is going to bail out on you."

"I hope you are right, but if you aren't I might need you to keep me busy making the rent money until I can find a regular job. Are we still on for Thursday?"

"Absolutely."

"How about you? Can you wait for Thursday or would you like to meet me someplace tonight?"

"Sounds like you miss your little brother."

"I do baby. I'm horny as hell right now and Dave is working late tonight, or at least he says he is, but I know he's with that bitch."

"Why don't you come over here? Mom and Aunt Cathy have gone out and they won't be back home before midnight."

"Get naked bro, I'm on the way."

I was naked and waiting when Roxie arrived and she didn't waste anytime on preliminaries; she just stripped off her clothes, climbed onto the bed and mounted me. I looked up at her as she rode up and down on me and wondered how in the world Dave could prefer anyone else to Roxanna. He had to be an idiot. Roxie was bouncing up and down on me and crying out, "Yes, oh yes baby, oh yes, oh yes," when the bedroom door opened and I heard, "Surprise, surprise, we decided to come home early and take advantage of our favorite stud."

I looked over at the door and saw mom and Aunt Cathy standing there. Roxie said, "Oh fuck!' at the same time Aunt Cathy said, "Oops, I guess we should have called ahead."

Mom looked over at Roxie and said, "Honestly Roxanna, do you really think that holding your hands over your breasts is doing any good? Come on Cathy, lets leave the two of them alone so they can finish their fun."

She turned to leave and Aunt Cathy giggled and said, "Leave just a little for us Roxie, please?"

When the door was closed Roxie stared down at me, "You and mom and Aunt Cathy?"

I nodded a yes and she reached for my cock and started to fondle it, "Come on little brother, give."

I told her the story and she stared at me in amazement. "Mom doing it for money?"

"Kind of. She is working as a hooker, but she won't take any money for it. She says she is doing it to get back at dad because he won't make love to her anymore."

"Jesus baby, you are one wicked guy. Too bad there aren't more women in the family, you could start your own whorehouse. Who did you have taking my place last night?"

"Guess."

Roxy squealed, "Not mom?"

"No, but close."

Her eyes got wide, "Aunt Cathy?"

I grinned and nodded yes.

"You dog you. God baby, now I'm all hot and bothered. Come on baby, hurry up and fuck me."

Roxie left to go home and even though Aunt Cathy had asked Roxie to leave a little she hadn't left much. I know that when you are young you are supposed to have good recuperative powers, but between mom, Roxie and Aunt Cathy I was getting a thousand percent more pussy than a guy my age was supposed to be getting. Even though I ran almost every day and was in great shape the women in my life were wearing me out. Roxie had no sooner gone than Aunt Cathy came into my room and looked down at me and grinned. "Ready for me Tiger?" My cock twitched, but didn't rise.

"Poor baby, let's just see what Aunt Cathy can do for that."

Mom was in the kitchen fixing breakfast when I got up. She smiled at me when I came into the room, "You look beat sweetie. Are we being too hard on you?"

"Give me a day of rest and I'll try and do better."

"Well your Aunt Cathy is only going to be here two more days so try and tough it out."

"Speaking of toughing it out, tonight is the bachelor party. Are you still on?"

"Yes sweetie, I said I'd do it and I will, but don't sign me up for anything else."

That evening when I got home from class I changed clothes and went for my run and when I got back to the house I found mom dressed and waiting for me. I ran upstairs and took a quick shower and when I got back downstairs I found that Aunt Cathy was also dressed and ready to go. I looked from one to the other and Aunt Cathy said, "You get two for the price of one tonight Tiger. I just couldn't bear the thought of your mom going and having all that fun while I sat here and twiddled my thumbs waiting for her to come home. Think there will be a problem?"

"Hell no! As long as Jerry doesn't have to pay more he will be tickled to death to have two of you there."

I drove the two of them over to Jerry's and dropped them off. "If you have any problems I'll be on my cell phone or I'll be at home. Jerry said he would see to it you get home, but if there is a change in plans call me."

I didn't get any phone calls and it was four in the morning when somebody crawled into bed with me, snuggled up and went to sleep. I woke up in the morning and found Aunt Cathy in bed with me. I slipped quietly out of bed and then since it was Saturday and I didn't have any classes I decided to do my daily run in the morning. I dressed for my run and on the way downstairs I looked in mom's room and saw her curled up next to Jerry. When I got back from my run mom and Jerry were having coffee in the kitchen and I waved at them as I headed up stairs to take a shower. Aunt Cathy was still in my bed, but she was awake and she said, "I've been waiting for you Tiger. Got time for Aunt Cathy before you take your shower?"

"I can never refuse a lady's request," I said as I dropped my sweats to the floor and climbed in bed with her. She must have gotten a real workout the night before because she was really loose. When it was over and we were lying on the bed next to each other Aunt Cathy said, "Your mother says she's going to stop selling herself. What are you going to do then?"

"Lead a quieter and more simple life."

"You still have Roxanna."

"Yeah, but Roxie would do it for free if I stopped setting things up for her. I may just let her do it. Sooner or later she is going to get caught by Dave and I'd just as soon not be caught in the middle."

"Want to tough it out for a couple more weeks?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm thinking that I might get a kick out of doing it for a while. You know, having to take what comes through the door instead of sitting in a lounge and picking and choosing."

"You really want to do it?"

"Sure, why not?"

12