My Whores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were almost home when Roxy said, "Pull over."

"What?"

"Pull over to the side of the road."

I pulled over and parked and Roxy slid over next to me and put her hand on the lump in my pants. It reacted to her touch and I said, "What are you doing?"

"You're my pimp. You take care of me so I need to take care of you."

While she was talking she was working my cock out of my pants and when I was exposed she went down on me. Did I make any attempt at stopping her this time? Hell no! And I didn't say a word when she told me to follow her into the back seat. It was a spirited session and the only sour note - only slightly sour - was when she cried out, "Fuck me you bastard, fuck me." When it was over we drove home in silence and when we got there we each went to our own room and went to bed.

Roxy and I avoided each other over the weekend and I didn't see her again until Monday. When I got home from class I went to my room to get ready for my run and I found Roxy lying on my bed naked.

"Dad's on his way to St. Louis and mom went to the church bake sale. I cancelled my date tonight and I'm horny. Hurry up."

I didn't need an engraved invitation and Roxy and I fucked and sucked until we heard mom come home. That night, about two in the morning Roxy slipped into my room and woke me up with a blow job and then she mounted me and slowly fucked me until we both got off and then she went back to her room. Not a word had been said.

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday were the same. As soon as Roxy was sure that mom was asleep she snuck into my room, sucked my cock to wake me up and then she got on top and slowly and quietly fucked me until she had gotten both of us off and then she left my room without a word. Thursday night though she bent down and whispered, "Dad will be home tomorrow so we will have to use a motel."

"Forget it."

"Oh no, I owe you two more nights and I always pay my debts" and she got up and went to her room.

The next day I caught her alone and told her that I wasn't setting anything up for that night, "I got the revenge out of my system. Besides, the last three nights have made me forget all about my aches and pains."

"You don't understand Donny, I want to do it. I want all those guys to fuck me."

I looked at her like she was crazy and she said, "I thought I could behave myself while Dave was gone, but I can't. I've been kidding myself thinking I could get by on sex free dates. The last guy almost got me and the next one probably would have. Then I would have an affair with him and that would have probably led to complications and emotional attachments and the like. I don't want emotional entanglements, I just want to get fucked."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes I am Donny. I just want to get fucked. I didn't realize how bad until halfway through that second gang fuck. By the time it was over I was already looking forward to the next one and I haven't thought of anything since last Friday except this Friday. You have turned me into a cock crazy slut Donny and you can't turn me off now. You have to set up something for tonight or I'll go crazy. You are going to have to see that I stay well fucked until Dave comes home and probably even after that."

That was nine months ago. Every Friday Roxy would take on anywhere from six to ten guys and I would pocket anywhere from five to eight hundred. On the other six days Roxy would fuck me either at home or at a motel. When Dave came home I told Roxy that the guys were going to miss her and she said, "Why? Now that Dave's back he will take up bowling one or two nights a week. If he can have a night or two out with the boys I can have a night or two out with the boys" and that's the way it worked out.

But you know that when things are going right something always has to happen to throw shit into the game. Tonight when I got home from driving Roxy from the motel to her house my mother was waiting for me in the living room.

"I know what you and your sister have been up to young man. When your father leaves on his trip tomorrow you and I are going to sit down and have a little talk." Now isn't that something to have to look forward to?

12