My Wicked Ways Bk. 02 Ch. 01 - A New Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I knew that you'd understand! Hopefully, the rest will follow your lead ... our lead, and put away clothing as a relic of the past. Plus, think about how much time people will save if they don't have to get dressed in the mornings or whenever. They can still shower, dry off, use the restroom, brush their teeth, etc., but no need to put on a uniform or something silly like that. If they need shoes, fine, but shoes don't require clothes, do they? I'd love to run or jog in just my tennis shoes, wouldn't you? Imagine camping, hiking, volleyball, etc. in the buff, if you will, Uncle Mark," Shelby teased me as we walked out of the bathroom.

Dr. Anne Higgins smiled as she saw us and led us into the chosen delivery and recovery room, where we saw Ninve sitting up at last, little Arwen comfortably asleep in her bosom. Surprisingly for a second, Ninve was naked, too, but the sight of several sponges and other items brought over from the cruise liner's clinic made it evident that Dr. Higgins had personally bathed her. Nor did either lady seem self-conscious about this fact, which was another hopeful sign for the future.

"Well, nudity is the order of the day, today, isn't it, honey? Anne here bathed me and I just haven't felt like putting on any clothes after that. I could get used to being naked, too, if you're that comfortable with it. Would you like me to stay naked, make it a permanent, lifestyle thing? Don't worry about Arwen. It won't do her any harm if she knows nothing else. It will be normal and won't take away her innocence at all," Ninve suggested, making Shelby and me grin.

"Yes, we were just talking about our decision, made right after the shower, not to wear clothing again unless absolutely necessary. It was good enough for our ancestors at some point, after all. If you wish to join us in the naturist way of life, I would be very pleased to learn of it," I smiled at the mother of my first child as she had proposed something similar to my own thoughts and Shelby's.

"Very well, then. As of today, I'm also a nudist. I could get used to the freedom of that state, just like you. On a different note, she's quite sweet, the little angel, isn't she? Amazing how beautiful a sight your first baby can prove to be! I'm gonna shower her with hugs, kisses, and all the love that a mother's heart can give. I want to nurse her and I'm confident that with my breasts, I can more than do that job, though I won't be opposed to other ladies here helping out when I'm unable for some reason. My little Arwen is going to know nothing but love, happiness, and security in our big, happy family, isn't she?" Ninve vowed she held our baby close.

"She's quite adorable, no doubt of that. Oh, and that's another good thing about our new lifestyle. If you want to nurse in front of everyone, it won't even raise an eyebrow in the future," I observed as I smiled at our newborn child.

"Exactly. And I volunteer to nurse whenever you need it done. I doubt that I'll be the only one," Shelby offered eagerly, also smiling at the baby at Ninve's breast.

"I hear that Cherry nursed her earlier, which is just fine with me, as I said. That was very sweet of her to do for the child. We're a polygamous household, so such things should be more or less normal, right? We help each other out. I'm eager to take vows to you, Mark, you know that, right? Wedding vows under the new laws in the new society, which will recognize our way of life as healthy, legal, and sane. I definitely still want to be officially married to you, as does Sandra, I'm sure. Nothing will stop that now, will it?" Ninve beamed as she discussed our wedding plans as part of the new social order, which would include polygamy at last.

"I will be honored to claim you as one of my brides, I assure you, Princess. Man and wives at last," I grinned at that idea, given how long we had to wait due to the previous, idiotic bigamy laws.

"Thank you, Master. Let's face it, that hasn't changed, nor will it change in my eyes. We're still your happy love slaves. You're still our loving master as well as husband. Wouldn't you agree, Shelby?" Ninve asked my niece with a wink.

"My master, my uncle, and my husband. My hero. Well, one of my heroes. Another one is my mother, not to mention Anne here," Shelby smiled at each of us now.

Anne looked very self-conscious right then, and shook her head, "I'm no hero. I'm just a doctor doing her job. It's all I know how to do. Now, you know that I can't be a full-on sex slave myself. I'm just too switchy and such, not to mention the whole racial and historical context nagging me, but this doesn't rule out being intimate with you guys under the terms of my open marriage. Donald and I have talked this over and we agreed to a ... new 'arrangement' of sorts. He seemed to really enjoy it when he was tied up and used. He's discovered that he is a bit of a submissive at heart. Quite the contrast to someone like Mark or Max, in fact. Not a switch. A sub. I'm a bit of a switch. I think that Max is a switch, too. Am I right?"

"Yes, that's correct. Max has told me as much," Shelby licked her lips suddenly.

"Okay, anyway, here's the deal. I want a hot wife relationship with Donald and he has agreed to do that. I will be his mistress as well as his wife. Don't worry for him. He won't be a cuckold or anything. He'll be my stud or slut boi, or whatever you want to call him. I'll share his body and favors with both men and women. No chastity nonsense or double standards. Just sharing, but on my terms, boys and girls.

"With Max, well ... I want to marry him, too. I want to be his wife and take turns being in charge. Shelby, would you be opposed to Max being my husband, too?" Anne turned to my niece, who answered her with a kiss.

"No, Doc, that's perfectly fine with me. Max is a wonderful lover and husband. Uncle Mark is ... supernatural. No offense to the rest. Speaking of which, what are your plans there?" Shelby inquired, very proud of her men.

"Oh, yes ... Mark ... pick a hole, Mark. Just bear in mind that it's the hole that you own from now on. My pussy will belong to Max as my Top husband, but you get your pick of another hole and Shelby as my sister-wife takes whatever you don't claim. Mind you, this doesn't have to be exclusive, and I do hope that you'll all share. I certainly don't wish to deny sex to anyone. I just want to establish a hierarchy of relationships, if you will, but under terms acceptable to me. I want my primary relationships to be with Max and Donald as my husbands, my secondary with Mark as my adopted Uncle and part-time Dom, and tertiary with Shelby as my sister-wife and occasional Domme.

"If one person owns all of me, I'm a slave, flat-out, and that won't fly with me, of course. This way, I'm more a willing concubine, girlfriend, or cumslut. Oh, and I do basically own Donald's dick, though I simply share conjugal rights to Max's with Shelby. Donald's ass belongs to you and his mouth to Max," Anne informed us, making Ninve and Shelby openly admire her body.

"That's easy. Your ass. Your delectable, enticing, intoxicating ass ... you get the idea, Doc. Come one, you knew that was coming. Besides, if I own Donald's ass, I might as well own yours as well. You can be my butt-slut, too. Sound good? I guess this means that Shelby owns your mouth," I remarked, right as Anne disrobed in front of us, taking off her scrubs.

"So, then, might as well as see what you're getting, folks. I'm going to enjoy every minute of all of this, being a switch. You want to thank me for what I've done here, this is how. Fulfill my every fantasy of being dominated and served at the same time. As from this day, I'm a nudist, too. You'll all just have to get used to it. How about it, guys?" Anne gave each of us a kiss on the lips, with more than a little tongue included.

"So ... I get to use that sweet tongue of yours as I please, do I? Very well, then. You'll come to find that you made a very wise decision, babe. Will there be a contract?" Shelby smiled lustfully at Anne.

"As great as this sounds, let's discuss it over supper and let Ninve and Arwen rest a bit. What do you want to eat, Ninve?" I decided that the sex talk had gone on long enough, even if no harm was done to my little one.

"Well, I can't say right now, due to innocent ears present, but I'll settle for some clam chowder and saltines, if you can manage it. Oh, and don't worry ... you didn't talk loud enough to wake or corrupt little Arwen here. If you had, I might have lost my temper, and as much as I love you guys, you don't wish to see an Assyrian girl losing her cool," Ninve teased us a bit now.

"I can imagine," I replied as Shelby snatched the supper orders from my hands.

"I'll take care of this, Uncle Mark. She's my aunt now and I love all of my aunts. Aunt Ninve wants clam chowder, that's exactly what she gets. Unless I'm mistaken, Anne is ready to bend over and enjoy her new life as your butt-slut," Shelby encouraged me with a kiss.

"That I am, stud. That I am," Anne said as she led me to a walk-in closet and gave me an offer that I really couldn't refuse.

12