My Wicked Ways Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then one day I found some condoms in his pants, after which I became curious. I wasn't surprised, though maybe some hypocritical part of me was angry that he had gone behind my back. That was when I realized why, however, it bothered me. It was because he did it sneaky, devious, not candid and upfront. He wasn't the sort of man who would level with me about what he needed. Then again, I hadn't leveled with him, though it was partly because I didn't understand why I was screwing around.

"The next part really got to me, however. I went through his stuff and found some really kinky things. DVDs about female domination, pegging, as well as gay sex. I read some of his own notes, which detailed fantasies of being forced to suck a cock or take it in the ass. I remembered then how I always had to do the work. Cowgirl once in a while is fine, as is reverse cowgirl, but Jean-Baptiste never wanted to go doggie-style or even missionary. He always wanted me ride him. I found receipts for dominatrix services. I read e-mails between him and some girls who described having pegged him and ridden him. Things like that. Thank God he wasn't into cuckolding, however, as far as I knew. That would have been far too much to stomach. I'm not cut out for the 'hot wife' scene!

"I calmed down and told myself that Jean-Baptiste was human, this was 2012, and we all had a right to be ourselves. He had as much right to seek sexual satisfaction as I did, and if I got it outside of marriage due to frustration, so could he. I looked closely at why I was so frustrated with him and I noted that all of my paramours were a bit on the dominant side, just as his lovers were. We both wanted to be the bottom in this marriage and that just wouldn't work, unless we each found a top. Or the same top. Wouldn't matter if that were a man or woman. Jean-Baptiste had some lesbian stuff in there, too, though it was usually about the wife and her female lover topping the lucky guy, or the lover dominating both husband and wife.

"I decided to be calm about this and let him have his fun, while searching for someone who could bring both of us satisfaction. Then one day I walked in on Jean-Baptiste doing something unexpected. He was online, spewing anti-Semitic and racist troll crap on a forum. I never saw this side of him before.

"That evening, I found him in the basement, naked and bound, while six different men had their way with him. When I asked what this was about, one of them grabbed me and tried to rape me. I maced him with the pepper spray that I had on me and the others got the idea. They all had Aryan/Nazi stuff on them. Swastika tattoos, things like that. Jean-Baptiste was bound, I know, so he couldn't stop them, but he could have objected to the rape attempt. He looked at them with lust and admiration instead. I was disgusted with him by then.

"I stormed out and didn't return until Jean-Baptiste assured me that they were gone. I was crying and angry, and I admit that I called him several names, many of them rather unflattering to his parents. I accused him of being a racist and a wimp, as well as a homo. I asked him about why he would get involved with such men, especially in a sexual way. He told me that they turned him on, their sheer dominance and brutality, but that he was now scared that they would harm me. That was too little, too late, of course. He also admitted that he believed that other races were inferior and that really upset me as well.

"I had enough by then. I packed my bags in front of Jean-Baptiste, telling him that I felt violated and unsafe in my own home, that my own husband was too weak to protect me. I also told him that as long as he was involved in that neo-Nazi, skinhead stuff, he wouldn't get back with me. Well, he has since dropped that. He has slept with several dominatrix types since, but he claimed in our last meeting that he would rather submit to me and another man or woman of my choice. I told him that I didn't want to dominate him. I wanted to submit, which really shook him up. He didn't understand that at all.

"Anyway, since that, I got to work here and became involved with Shelby and the rest of you. Jean-Baptiste keeps calling me, begging me to give him another chance, plus using his lawyer to drag things out. I haven't met his lawyer, but I've seen the pictures and I could almost swear that he is fucking her, too. Or maybe she is pegging him. Whatever. She looks his type. Very strident, very domineering. Just like his mom, by the way. My mother-in-law is a piece of work, and not in a good way."

"So, if we met him, what did you plan to do? Just bring up the past, explain the present? Convince him to drop the legal shenanigans?" I probed.

"Deal with any past recriminations left unresolved, plus discuss my present arrangement and his, as well as see if we can come to some kind of understanding between us. You know, figure out what each of us wants and such, how we want to end the marriage, etc. What are your thoughts, Mark?" Josie replied.

"I think that your hubby has a kinky side and some issues, but I believe that we can work things out, though if he is still a racist, I don't know if I like the idea of you screwing him. If he's not a racist anymore, then maybe I'll reconsider my position. I'm not a prude or a hypocrite, but I find racism to be a disease best left to die out with its proponents. That and the fact that he didn't even object to the rape attempt both really bother me. Not to mention what was clearly some kind of skinhead initiation rite, which was apparently going to include you until you showed some steel, thankfully," I decided.

"Very well, then. The man of the house has spoken. Not that I'm displeased. I don't find racism sexy, either, and I hope that he has dropped it, but if he isn't, too bad for him. He won't get any of this, will he?" Josie smiled and kissed me with more than a little tongue as always.

12