My Wicked Ways Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that is true. I wasn't trying to be selfish, it's just... ," I stammered.

"Yes, it's hard to think of the living when you're first dead. I get that. Pretty normal, in fact. It's not selfish, it's a different perspective, because you forget that they are upset, while things seem okay to you, so what is there about which to be sad? Trust me, by the way ... when I get the opening, and it's not yet, I will jump your bones with my celestial body. I have to warn you ... I could exhaust or kill you with sex, at any rate in your old body, but in your new one, you might be able to keep up with me ... might. Certainly with my daughter and her sister-wives," Marcy elaborated further.

"My new body?" I was stunned to hear this.

"Oh, yes, that. I was coming around to it. How else do you think that I plan to fuck you from the Beyond, dear? Certainly not in that old body of yours ... I'd worry that you might feel like a rag doll or a shrunken shell of a man after that ... of course, you nearly killed yourself with sex once and you bounced back beautifully, but the risk is one of many reasons for your new shape. Not to mention that you will be better able to do your job ... as a prophet of Heaven and a leader of your new society," Marcy kept up the mysterious chatter, raising more questions than answers.

"And that's all?" I probed with curiosity.

"Oh, no ... you're going to be quite the stud, not that you aren't already. Part of your function is to aid in human evolution with your seed. After this, you won't need any potency pills. The other men still will, but that's their problem. Heaven knows everything of your plans and what you need to do in the future. Also ... since I am an angel, it has a vested interest in our breeding. There was a time when human-angel relations were strictly forbidden, but the new management sees the potential for natural selection in cross-breeding us. Not to mention that I'm rather persuasive when it comes to them and making my case. At the risk of boasting, I convinced them very well of my passion for humanity ... and one human in particular," Marcy told me with another kiss.

"So ... we have divine blessing to engage in sexual congress with each other?" I was astonished.

"Like I said, Heaven's under new management. The new Boss, he's rather fond of you. Anything else you want to know? Anyway, I plan to conceive by you ... and probably a few other lucky mortals. Given my job, though, I'll have to let you raise them and only visit them. Apologies, but angels don't exactly have a home life," Marcy added while looking at me closely, "but I will visit every chance I get, I swear it."

"And what else does this new body do?" I probed further.

"You'll see, honey. I can tell you this much. You won't need any physical therapy like most gunshot victims of your severity. You will heal with remarkable speed," Marcy promised me, "oh, and give Shelby a message for me, will you?"

"What message is that?" I asked her sweetly.

"That I love her ... and you, and that I know it all, and I approve of her tastes in men ... and women," Marcy laughed, and then told me, "Okay, sweetheart, time to go back to hearth, home, and harem."

I suddenly felt myself shoved back into my body, but it felt so much different, so much more vital. I could see better than ever and I felt no pain or shock. I opened my eyes and saw my women ... and my two guys, their eyes full of tears, and then utter disbelief, especially once I looked down at my chest and found no hole or wound ... it had vanished entirely. The bullets were on the floor ... a crumpled, mashed-up mess, still bloody, but no longer in my flesh ... and the gunpowder was all over the carpet.

I looked at Max and Anne, telling them, "Okay, now, shower time, both of you! Get with it! Anne, you can't retrieve your husband from his holding cell smelling like piss. I'm going to drop all charges against him. Hopefully, that's the end of it, if you two are willing to follow my example and show mercy on him. I understand if you're not, of course."

"I'll waive charges. What he did was wrong, but I think that he wasn't himself. If he had killed you, however, I would have pressed those charges. I'll honor your wishes, however ... especially since I'm glad to see that you're still alive after all," Max agreed.

"He was wrong to snatch a gun and turn it on us, but I'll forgive the old fool. Jealousy and dogma are a toxic combination and you're ... well, alive. It's a miracle and perhaps the combination of that and some mercy will help change his heart. I will, however, have a real talk with him, and I want your moral support. I want an open marriage and he can either agree, or, as much as I love him, he can forget about keeping me. I refuse to let his jealousy dictate my life anymore. Jealousy is part of the problem. It drives people to do crazy, irrational things in moments of rage, and then we get what happened," Anne insisted.

By now, my ladies had swarmed all over me, covering me with their kisses and their embrace. The shock was gone. Hearing me engage Max and Anne in a full conversation did the trick. They knew that it was really me and that I was truly alive once again. I put my arms around each of my girls, and when Max approached me on the way to the shower, I fist-bumped him for a second.

"Sorry, guys, you two don't have time for a lengthy romp, but maybe you can get in a quickie in the shower. That way, you can better confront Donald with the reality that your fidelity is a thing of the past. His fidelity, of course, was over before it started. What's fair is fair," I smiled, thinking of Anne's pussy full of Max's cum ... the poor guy hadn't gotten to release before, due to Donald's raid.

"Alright, ladies ... and Anton, I need to get dressed. I have a man to spring from a cell. He was a bit misguided, but I think that he can be shown the error of his ways. No need for all of you to tag along. I'll be right back," I smiled at my wives, "Max and Anne are coming along because they were victims of Donald, too."

Dave and Mandy looked at me and I nodded, "Hold the fort, please, along with my harem. You're my guests."

Minutes later, I was properly dressed for my encounter with my assassin. I wondered how he would take it. While I dressed, my lovers (minus Max and Anne, of course) continued to shower me with affection. They kissed my flesh repeatedly and ran their hands all over my body, even messing up my hair a couple of times before I got it back in place. I let them because, frankly, they needed the comfort of my touch, the intimacy of physical contact with me. I didn't wish to deprive them of that, nor did I wish to deny myself the soothing effect of their caresses on my skin.

Finally, however, Max and Anne finished showering and got dressed, so it was time. At this point I turned to Shelby and pulled her aside. I wanted to relay her mother's message and I did, word for word. Her eyes moistened with tears and she kissed me harder than I had ever been kissed before in my life, I do believe. At last, she had heard a message from the other side and knew that her mother was doing well in the afterlife.

"Alright, boys and girls, time for some of us to deal with the cruise cops," I informed them, walking out of the suite to deal with the whole Donald affair.

The captain and the head of the cruise security service were there, as was Stephanie in her official capacity, but she was a bit nervous, for fear that her role as a witness and her undressed state could be used against her. I smiled at her and mouthed "I love you and everything will be just fine." She looked as if she had seen a ghost, which to be fair, maybe she thought exactly that. The head of security was also worried, because somehow, Donald had slipped this one past him and endangered some guests. This could cost him his job.

"Relax, everyone. I'm fine. Alive and well. I ... came back to life. Shocking as that sounds, it's true. If you want to review any tape, the camcorder was on, I believe. As far as I'm concerned, no crime happened to me. What about you, Max, Anne?" I turned to them.

"Let's just ... call that a misunderstanding, shall we?" Anne assured the security chief, "a little temper tantrum that gave us all a scare. Don't worry ... we'll destroy the tape if it comes to that ... or perhaps Mark can be persuaded to let you keep it. You might find the rest of the tape as delightful as the incident itself was horrifying."

"Works for me. Max?" I asked him.

"Hey, he snapped and he was wrong, but I just don't feel like putting him in prison. I think that he's learned his lesson, at least I hope so. I don't think that he'll be any threat. I won't complain against the cruise line, either, or even against the guard who lost the sidearm," Max assured them.

"Same here. No lawsuits. No complaints. No negative feedback. I think that Donald shocked us all. He snapped, as Max put it, and had a moment of temporary insanity, and let's leave it at that. Not saying that I deserved to die, but, hey, who would really believe this case, anyway? Man gets killed and comes back to life? We'd get laughed out of court, as would the prosecutor," I proposed.

"So ... just sweep this under the rug and everyone have a clean slate, right?" Stephanie wanted to have a role in saving the cruise line's ass ... and her own delightful derriere.

"Well, we're also in international waters now, and there would be all kinds of crazy jurisdictional issues. Very well. Release Mr. Muammar into his wife's custody and hope that it all turns out okay from here. But no more violence. Are we clear? I'm holding everyone responsible for his future good conduct," the captain ordered the security chief.

"Thank you for that, and as a token of my ... appreciation, here's a thank-you gift," Anne slipped off her panties and handed them to the captain, "I'm sure that we can release the tape into your hands, I think."

The captain coughed, but he accepted the underwear with a grin as she winked at him, while I surprised them all by giving Stephanie a deep tongue kiss. The cat was out of the bag, but the captain laughed and shrugged, before officially signing the paperwork to release Donald into Anne's custody.

"So ... what now?" I asked Anne, when the guards went to grab Donald from the holding cell.

"Now, I read him the Riot Act and make it clear that he can play all he likes, but so can I, and if he wants to stay my husband, he'll behave like a grown-up, like you and Max, in other words," Anne grinned, rubbing her pussy under her clothes.

"So ... any evidence left behind of getting fucked by Max?" I teased her.

"Yep ... I washed my pussy before he fucked it, just so I could leave a trace, though some of it was in that soiled pair of panties. I hope that the captain here finds it useful jerk-off material, along with the tape, violent ending to the contrary notwithstanding," Anne laughed, right as Donald came in, escorted by guards, who removed his handcuffs.

"Surprise, surprise," I told him with a grin.

Donald nearly fainted upon seeing me alive and well, but he recovered after a second and turned to his wife, "Oh, my God, what's going on?"

"You're getting released into my custody, honey. No charges pressed. Mark, as you see, came back from the Beyond and wanted to show you some leniency. I don't think that he's the same man that he was before ... he's better. Oh, and yes, he fucked me, as did Max ... again. Look, Donnie, baby, I love you. I really do, but I only agreed to monogamy on the understanding that we would both be faithful. Remember that deal? Even then, I really didn't like it, but it was a compromise in our marriage. Well, now we have a new deal ... one that is necessary to save our marriage. We both play and neither of us pays for it. You did a horrible thing, but you were lucky that it was reversed by a miracle and the victim was merciful. It won't happen again," Anne warned him, "I'm tired of your hypocrisy. You can't screw blondes left and right and expect me to be faithful. It won't fly. This is the 21st century, sweetheart. Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Turnabout is fair play."

Speaking of geese, it was clear that Donald's was cooked in terms of his marriage unless he agreed to some basic fairness. He nodded and he also looked at me with some terror, since I had returned from the dead and then spared him any real punishment. He could tell that I had been behind saving his ass as well as encouraging Anne to give him a second chance. He also looked worried about something, which his wife noticed, but it was I who read his mind ... and that was when it became clear to me that I could do so ... I could see others' thoughts and feel their fears.

"Donald, you're wondering just how much freedom you're going to have while in your wife's custody due to your mistakes. Well, technically, you're at her mercy until the cruise is done, so she could temporarily impose a double standard on you just as you did with her, but she doesn't wish to do so. In fact, she wants you to have fun, as long as you behave and don't go mad with jealousy again. However, I don't totally feel that my spouses are safe, so I am prepared to share them with you while you share your wife with us ... but on certain conditions," I arrived at an idea.

"I'm curious about this," Anne winked at me, and then him.

"Let's let him reconcile with the ladies and gentlemen of my family ... sexually, but with the stipulation at they control the action, just as you and I will with him. To ensure this, he must be bound, handcuffed, or otherwise restrained at all times. For everyone's safety until he earns back our trust and does his penance. If he's tied up or something like that, he can't harm my ladies and gents, and in return they can safely experience his sexual favors. Oh, and he has to take on all comers, male or female, starting with Max. Yes, that's right. You, Max. Of course, we'll tape it all, too. Should be some real fun for all of us," I announced, making all of them look a bit excited, even Donald.

"I think that somebody likes the idea of being tied up and used for sex," Anne cupped her husband's bulge, which visibly grew.

"I ... accept ... it's more than worthwhile to atone and also get the chance to pleasure so many fine lovers ... just please use plenty of lube. I want to get on your good side and thank you for not pressing charges, as well as supporting the idea of Anne staying together with me ... I just prefer not to have my asshole ripped open as it would be in prison," Donald shivered.

"Oh, hush, you ... I won't destroy your butt, just stretch it a bit, that's all," Max coughed and chuckled.

"I wouldn't mind fucking some of your ladies ... and Donald, for that matter ... and Anne here," the security chief smiled, now relieved.

"Sure, and the offer includes you, too, skipper. Steph, as you can tell, is already in my new, growing family," I declared.

The captain, a thin Asian man with a fondness for cigars, lit one up and chuckled a bit, answering with a slight Japanese accent, "It's likely to be the most tail that I get all year long, so I'd be a fool to pass that up. Does this mean that Steph is ... ready, willing, and able, so to speak?"

"Hell, yes, I am! I've wanted to fuck both of you, to be honest, but I was working on getting back with Mark here first. Now that I'm his again, I am pleased that he isn't a jealous man. You don't mind if I stick around for a little kinky fun with my boss and the head of security, do you?" Stephanie asked me seductively.

"Oh, honey, just have fun and come back safely to my arms ... and the bosom of my harem, in a manner of speaking," I winked at Steph.

"Shouldn't that be bosoms, plural?" Anne laughed, tying Donald's hands with his own necktie.

While we exited the room, I saw Stephanie get naked and bend over the plush armchair in the captain's office to invite both men to fuck her good and hard. I winked at her one more time as she looked over her shoulder at me and gave her a thumbs-up sign, to which she replied by blowing me a saucy kiss and winking back at me. Right then, I saw the captain put his dick to her lips, which she opened quickly to begin sucking with enthusiasm. The head of security, a bulky Canadian fellow of probably Scots origins, judging from his surname and several traits, such as red hair and freckles, smiled with anticipation as he began plundering her pussy from behind ... they were both bareback, but again, I now knew for sure that there would be no harm such as STDs from this ... it was destiny for all of us ... meant to be. If she got pregnant by one of them, so what? It would be good for the species and human evolution, that's all.

On the way back to my suite, Anne began actively playing with her husband's ass, while I slipped my hand up her skirt to fondle her tush, and Max slid his hand down the back of my pants. Donald was now notably turned-on, sporting a major bulge that prompted many cat-calls from fellow voyagers, including a statuesque drag queen who boldly planted a kiss on his cheek, smearing her lipstick on it. Anne giggled and wrote down my room number for the transvestite to encourage her to show up ... which only prompted her to follow us to the suite.

Once there, Ana in particular gave me a very steamy kiss, whispering, "You saved my life, honey. I will never forget that. Never. I will be grateful forever and I mean to show it for the rest of my life. Thank you for taking that bullet for me."

"For you, baby, I would do it all over again ... for all of my ladies ... and, yes, for Max and Anton as well," I smiled as I kissed Ana back with some tongue.

By now, Donald was tied to the bed in the master bedroom of the suite. His ass was in the air, too, more than ready for the lube that quickly followed. As the others watched with fascination, Max went behind Donald and entered him an inch at a time until he was balls deep inside his bunghole. Donald involuntarily reacted with a very loud groan, but also by leaking his precum, indicating that despite his religious affiliation which preached against sodomy, it excited him very much. He was still conflicted by this whole thing, but he knew that it was part of his penance for his previous actions, not to mention that it felt incredibly good to have Max's dick up at his prostate.

The rest of us watched and recorded the wild, kinky gay sex between Max and Donald, two fine black studs who clearly were at opposite ends in terms of their experiences ... until now. It was obvious that Max was far more enlightened and would have to teach Donald a trick or two as he buggered him, his cock plowing him as ruthlessly as he could. This was when the drag queen hiked up her dress and started stroking her cock with excitement at the scene of man-on-man action in front of us all.

"Release Donald for a second and turn him over ... put him on his back. Don't worry, Max ... you can re-enter him right afterward. There, that's good. Now, Anton, lube up our new guest, what's your name, Miss?" I inquired of her politely, as if not about to arrange the buggery for which she ached.

"Natasha Godunova. I was born Nathan Felix Gordon, but I prefer to be called Natasha ... or Miss Natasha, or Miss Godunova. What do you want me to do ... or rather, who?" she laughed nervously, but with obvious interest showing in her stiff prick.

"Ride Donald's dick while Max plunders his asshole. Make it a nice, kinky anal train, right here on film!" I commanded her, to which Natasha responded by doing exactly that.

"Gilbert, come over here," I ordered the waiter, who was still there, apparently sucking Cherry's tits from the milk mustache on his face.

"Put your cock to Donald's lips. Donald, open wide ... suck Gilbert's dick," I instructed the man, who looked to Anne, only get her nod as an answer.