My Wife and Her Fancy Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like the first couple of times she confessed to me, I had a semi on all of the next day... especially when I realised Jim was on a second day off!

I made sure I phoned her and the kids at six and at the end of the call asked "Get up to any mischief today?"

She giggled and replied, "Wouldn't you like to know?" To which the answer was YES!

Well; to cut another long story short she returned the next morning... dressed exactly the same but with black seamed stockings and she had shaved her fanny... shaved it bald! This time Dale made her beg to fuck her arse hole... which she did, and loved and the Uncle and nephew took it in turns to DP her... one up her cunt while the other fucked her arse ragged for nearly two hours... as her Fancy Man had taken a blue pill in readiness.

Her parting words at midnight were, "Jim is back at work tomorrow, but... Dale has... promised to... bring round a couple of his biker friends. I can't wait!"

TBC

12