My Wife and The Waitress

Story Info
Wife brings home friend to watch us fuck.
910 words
4.34
17.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her eyes on my cock. I was standing directly in front of her hands on my hips, shoulders back, chin up. Posing like a superhero. I stood there like a statue as her eyes moved up and down my legs, and back to my cock. It felt super erotic to stand and be gazed upon. Like a work of art. I stood still for several minutes. It felt like an hour. When her eyes finally wandered upward to meet mine, she shifted in her seat and held the glance. Her eyes were dark and deep set, there was something coy about the way she smiled. Her blue dress was low cut, and she was braless, I could see her erect nipples when she bent forward ever so slightly. her legs were crossed, and her flip flop hung from the end of her big toe. Her hair was tied neatly in a bun.

I had only met the woman I was facing now, baring all to, a few times. I knew she worked at the coffee shop around the corner. Once or twice, my wife would point out to me that that woman wore skimpy outfits for a barista, one day she was even at work with no panties at all, flashing everyone. I guess my wife took that as an invitation. When I came home to find the two of them having coffee in the kitchen today, I had not yet put it together. I excused myself to go freshen up and jumped in the shower. It was a long day at work, so I took my time, enjoying the steam and thinking about that girl in the kitchen. I was beginning to get aroused.

When I turned off the water and pulled back the curtain my wife and the waitress were both standing there looking at my naked body. There was a long silence. My wife took us both by the hand and led us back to the living room. Her friend took a seat on the couch. My wife then stood me in front of her new friend and positioned me. She told me to hold that pose and keep quiet. She left the room. Now here we were, me and a strange woman, staring at each other. Speechless

When my wife returned, she was wearing a full body stocking. It covered her from her neckline to her fingers and toes. The crotch was cut out and her bush was exposed. She put her hand on my shoulder and told me to relax. She kissed me deeply. Super deeply. Like it was the first time we ever kissed. I couldn't tell if my wife was showing off or if this was turning her on. My guess is a little of both. She took hold of my cock, careful to make sure her friend could see it while she stroked me. The kissing continued, I cupped one of her breasts through the stocking, and slid the fingers of my other hand across her pubic mound. I love my wife so much. The feel of her stockinged body against my skin is incredible.

The mysterious woman watcher sat back in her chair. She was starting to get really into it. I noticed that her panties were lying on the floor, still wrapped around one ankle, and one of her tits was totally exposed. She was rubbing herself now. My wife caught me distracted and grabbed my cock harder. she kissed me again and then looked into my eves as we shared a honi.

It was time. My wife positioned herself on the coffee table on all fours, she was face to face with the waitress maybe 3 feet separating them. The waitress reached out to caress my wife's cheek. I spit into my hand and drenched my cock in saliva. I entered my wife slowly from behind. The waitress looked into my wife's eyes as I entered and smiled. When I took my second stroke, the waitress stood up and let her dress fall to the floor. She walked a slow circle around us pausing from time to time to breathe in the smell of our sex. I went back and forth looking at their bodies. My wife in her stocking and the waitress in her birthday suit. My wife's pussy was dripping wet. I fucked her hard.

The waitress completed her circle and returned to the chair. She fell back into her seat legs spread wide and pussy gaping. My god I could see everything, she reached down and spread her pussy open. My wife and I were both staring directly at her vagina. The waitress massaged her clit, moaning and looking up at us from time to time. I felt my wife's pussy start to tighten; I knew she was going to orgasm. The waitress was masturbating furiously, she announced that she was cumming. My wife's pussy contracted, pushing back hard against my thrust. I couldn't stop, I filled my wife's pussy with my semen. We climaxed together.

I collapsed on the floor pulling my wife down next to me. We kissed deeply again. And shared another honi. The waitress quietly dressed herself and showed herself out. me and my wife never talked about that night after that. But from time to time my wife will turn up wearing the panties that woman left behind, and I always know its an invitation when she does.