My Wife Burns Herself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now to more practical reasons for writing this email. I want anyone reading this to know I should have been more careful about who my friends were and being too trusting and yes not drink as much and be more careful about who has access to my drinks.

So this is the story of my night out. Fortunately I have a very supportive husband and best friend.

I do have trust issues now and I can only tolerate a few close friends and relatives. Penny and Darren being two of them. Gary has been patient with me and he has been very supportive. I admit I do feel like a victim sometimes but I will not let it ruin my life or my marriage.

So thank you for reading the email. Just a word of warning, Gary and I are back sparring. I have beaten him a couple of times when I imagined my ex supervisor. Gary assures me he is not letting me win, heaven help any person male or female that pisses me off, I will not be a victim ever again.

Just in case people don't know our ex supervisor is in prison, Penny and I and the club management successfully prosecuted her and her friends they are also spending a lot of time behind bars.

Penny and I have changed our jobs, I now work with Gary and Penny works with her husband.)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The present.

Gary:

I was right our phones have lit up with messages and phone calls. During my wife's ex supervisor's trial were we told to keep things quiet, no one really wanted the press to get involved and we didn't want our families involved until the dust had settled.

Luisa read some of the text messages and listened to a few voicemails. Generally speaking they were supportive and our families wanted to know how they could help.

We listened to a few stupid voicemails and texts from some of our religious friends who claimed Penny and my wife got what they deserved, because apparently wives who go out without their husbands are just asking for trouble, and of course the way they dressed also made it obvious they were looking for other people to have fun with.

These messages were few and far between, thank fully.

I hugged my wife and Darren did the same to his wife. I got up and poured four glasses of wine and we toasted ourselves. It has been tough, I admit seeing my wife as she was in that chair with those people around her is something I will not easily forget.

However I do realise this is not my wife's fault or Penny's fault. I know it was a set up and I know my wife will need love and support, of course she will get lots of both.

Our life is different now, Luisa is very careful who she talks to, she is also very careful about where we go out. I have no problem with this, however I do want the friendly out going woman I married, she will come back.

As for our sexlife? It was slow going at first but we are back to normal now, Luisa's favourite position is cowgirl, she likes to ride me and to a certain extent be in control.

I have no problem with my wife riding herself and me to several climaxes. Afterwards we kiss softly and reassure each other of our love for each other.

Life is different for us but good.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(Thank for reading the story. Just so readers understand this story is not real. It comes from my imagination. Also to head off any "Cuck" statements, in no part of this "story" does either husband accept being cheated on. The wives do not ever break their vows, bend them maybe, break them no.)

12