My Wife Gambled and We Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought, 'There is no way they are going to take my two little girls away from me.'

I went down to the basement to check on my guns. I have a couple of Glock pistols with more than a hundred rounds for them and four clips. I also have a Remington 12 ga. over/under shotgun, a 223 semi-auto assault rifle, and 30-06 rifle. I have plenty of ammo for each. I went out to the gun range to make sure that they all worked ok. After I determined that they were in fine working condition. I went home and cleaned all the guns, and then put them away. I stopped at a couple different gun stores. I got some more ammo and ammo clips for each gun.

I went online and bought night vision goggles and personal body armor. I paid the extra money to have them ship overnight.

The weekend came and I got a call from the casino boss.

"You fucking leech just fuck off. My two girls will never work for you again," I told him.

The following week went fast and I got home from work on Friday. The house was empty, and my girls were gone. There is a note on the kitchen table that said we made the decision for you; beware of the consequences. I snapped. I went stone cold with revenge flowing through my veins.

I went down the stairs to the basement and put on my camouflage hunting clothes, body armor, and hunting boots. I painted my face black. I put a couple of hunting knives on my belt and a couple knives in my pockets. I then hooked my Leatherman Multi-tool on my belt. I grabbed my guns, extra ammo, and backpack, and put them into my car. I had some dinner and waited for it to get dark outside before driving to the casino.

I parked in the far back parking lot at the casino. I did a quick recon to figure out what I wanted to do. There was no way to cut off power; I was sure they had a back up generator, same with phones. I am sure they had cell phones. I located some of the cameras, but as soon as I would take one out they would be tipped off that I was out there.

I thought about ramming the rear door, but they had a guard post there to protect the door. The front door was almost the same way. I figured the best way was a frontal assault. I had the body armor on, but more than likely this was a suicide mission. I was going to try and take out at least the boss and those two black bastards and free my little girls, if at all possible. That was the plan anyway.

I went over my gear. The 223 is my main gun and I have six ten round clips for it plus an extra fifty rounds in a box in my pack, for reloading if time permits. I have a belt around my waist that held twenty-five #00 buckshot shells for my shot gun, plus I have a box in my pack. I took one Glock and holster it to my right hip. I stuck the other in the back of my pants, just in case. I have four full clips and a box of bullets in my pack. I have slings for both the shotgun and 223. I left the 30-06 in the car. I figured it would be useless in this fight.

I waited until the guests were gone. I looked at my watch, and it was 2:00 a.m. They were starting to close the place down. I came flying up the circular drive and jumped from the car. I promptly charged right toward the casino's front door. A couple blasts from the shotgun shattered the big glass door for me. I reloaded the gun and charge in.

Two the mob guards stood there with open mouths, but quickly went for their guns. I took them both out with a couple blast from the shot gun. Again I reloaded and change guns to the 223. Another guard came around the corner full speed and I drilled him with the butt of the 223, knocking him out cold.

A bullet hit the wall just above my head; a guard is charging me with his gun firing. I kneel down and put a three shots burst from the 223 into his mid section, taking him out of the fire fight. It was still for a moment, giving me a chance to look around. The hired help were running for their lives or hiding under the tables. Most were fleeing to the back of the casino.

Wham! A bullet hit me in the chest, knocking me back into the wall. Damn did that hurt; I put a three round burst in the guard who just shot me, taking him down. I wish I knew just how many guards they had in this place.

I moved toward the bar, when a couple guards came at me from the back of the casino firing their guns. I emptied the rest of the clip in the 223 at them, taking them out of the fight.

I was concentrating on the guards that I just shot and trying to change clips for the 223. A casino employee jumped me taking the 223 out of my hands and throwing it away from me.

We struggled, until I pulled my hunting knife and stabbed him in the stomach. He is down for the count. I looked around for my 223, when a couple more shots were fired at me. A couple of guards are charging me. I swung the shotgun off my shoulder and pumped two rounds into them, putting them both down. I slapped a couple of shells back into the shotgun.

I then saw the stairs by the bar; I remember Krystal telling about the stairs going up to the bedrooms on the second floor. I gave up on the 223 and made my way over to the stairs. I stopped by the bar and looked behind it and saw the bartender hiding there. I dropped my pack by the bar.

I told him, "Get everyone out of here, because when I come back down the stairs, I will start shooting everyone that I see."

I went up the stairs and there are five doors and one at the end of the hallway. I open the first door and there are two naked gals, hiding by the bed.

"Where are my two daughters?" I barked.

They just shrieked and fled to the bathroom.

I went to the next room and opened the door and it was empty inside the room. As I closed the door a bullet struck the door frame next to me. There was a guard coming up the stairs. I level the shotgun at him and fired one shot taking him down.

I quickly reloaded my gun and went to the next door. Just as I opened the door, wham! I am tackled by one of the enforcers. My shotgun went flying over the rail and hit the casino floor below me. The big guy was on top of me with his hands around my throat squeezing my throat shut. I managed to get my Glock free of the holster and raised it up to his ear. I pulled the trigger.

Man what a fucking mess, I had blood and brain parts all over my face. I pushed him off me and got up. I searched the room, but it was empty. They had to be in the next room, because I figured the last room was the boss' office.

I slowly opened the door and bang! I was struck by a bullet in the middle of my chest. He fires twice more hitting me in the leg and upper arm. I was hurting bad. I managed to roll out of the doorway and out of the line of fire.

"I got your two girls in here and if you don't want dem hurt, you better drop your gun and come in here," he hollered.

'Now what the fuck do I do?' Goddamn I hurt. I unbuckled the shotgun shell belt and toss it through the door, along with my Glock and one knife. I put my other hunting knife behind my back. I walked in with my hands up, hoping that my vest would protect me when I make my move.

He was holding Katie by her neck in front of him and Kathy was on the bed in front of him. Both girls were naked. He motions me to come toward him. I walked with my hands up and limping from the wound on my leg.

"Now take off your cute vest that you are wearing," he ordered.

I stripped my shirt and vest off, as I limped toward him.

"You stupid fuck did you really think that you could come in here and kill everyone to get dem two bitches back?" He laughed at me, as he pushed Katie on the bed next to Kathy.

He walked around the bed speaking into his phone. As he gets closer to me, Katie leaped off the bed and slammed into his back, knocking him off balance. That was the opening I needed, as I lunged at him with the hunting knife in my hand.

He fired at me twice, the first misses and the second grazes my arm holding the knife, but with the intense rage that is running through me right now, it would take a fucking cannon to stop me. I drove my hunting knife up through his chin into his brain, killing him instantly.

Bang..Bang..Bang barks the gun in the casino boss's hand. The three bullets slam into my back knocking me to the floor right in front of Katie. I could feel my life starting to leak out of me. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the Glock and pushed it over to Katie. Thank God I taught both of my girls how to use a pistol, and they were both very good shots.

She grabbed the gun and raised up and let four shots go, hitting the casino boss with all four in his chest, with one shot going through his heart. He was dead by the time he hit the floor.

I laid there with the light fading from my eyes. Both girls ran to me crying, "Daddy don't die."

"Take care of your sister for me;" I coughed as I held Katie's hand. My eyes glaze over. I looked up and there was Krystal standing there with her hands reaching down to help me up. I got up and gave her a hug and a kiss.

EPILOGUE

I guess someone called 911. The police led by the SWAT team; rushed into the casino, with the FBI right behind them. After the police finished searching the place, and rounded up all the workers, the FBI went to work in the Boss's office. It turns out FBI experts were able to get a lot of information from the computer and backup hard drives.

There were arrests made at the Indian casino, for their involvement with the racketeers. There were some politicians also arrested. It turned out that Krystal did not kill herself, but the two enforcers, following orders, had done the job.

After all the excitement died down, the girls started to get their lives back together. They got a good payout from both mine and Krystal's insurance companies. They used the money to go to college. Both graduated with honors, and got good jobs. They met their future husbands in college, and they both got married within a year of each other. Katie has a boy and girl, and Kathy has a boy and twin girls.

There are times when the cloud that Krystal and I were riding on, happened to go over one of the girl's home. We then can look down and watch our grandchildren playing out in the yard, and that brings a big smile to our faces.

The End

*****

I would like to thank my two editors. Barney R who did the initial editing and Wicked Inside who did the final editing. With the help of these two it made the story flow a lot better. I hope that you enjoyed the story.