My Wife Goes on a Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Robert!"

"I'm sorry. She may make me mad but she's still my granddaughter so you better treat her right. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir, but I think you might be jumping the gun just a bit."

"Bull sh..., Sorry, Dottie."

"Trey, just don't hurt her. Okay? She has had some pretty rough experiences in her relationships. She is, as you know, very attractive and it seems that all her life men have tried to take advantage of her. It started back in high school and she has had trouble dealing with it. Unfortunately, her attitude is her defense mechanism and she uses it to avoid getting close to someone only to be disappointed by them. The problem is she has trouble distinguishing friends from enemies, but it is only a façade. There's a nice girl in there some place. We just have trouble finding her sometime," said Dottie.

"I won't hurt her, Dottie...and Robert."

"Good." They said together.

"But have you asked her not to hurt me?" And we all laughed.

I had no sooner ended that call when my phone rang again.

"Trey Taylor."

"Trey, this is Judy."

Silence. I went from happy to pissed in an instant, but decided to hear her out.

"Are you still there?"

"What do you want, Judy?"

"I thought you should know that Jodie..."

"Stop right there. I don't want to hear anything about her."

"Trey, please. Just listen for a minute. Yesterday she kicked Stan out for having an affair. Earlier today he went back into the house and beat her up. She's in the hospital, Trey. Her nose is broken. He knocked her down and kicked her. She is in intensive care. And Stan is in Jail."

"What about her baby?"

"There isn't one. She lied about that to try to get you to take her back."

"Well, she certainly fooled my mother."

"She fooled us all, Trey."

"I'm sorry she's hurt, but it doesn't concern me anymore. And as far as I'm concerned Morrison can rot in jail."

"She's still your wife until the divorce is final."

"She stopped being my wife when she got in his car and she made it official when she signed the paperwork. Whatever happens in her life now has nothing to do with me. Good bye."

Darla lived in a gated community. After seeing her grandparent's estate that didn't come as any surprise; but the reaction of the guard at the gate did. He asked who I was there to see and I told him. "Really?" And he started laughing. He was laughing when he called her to see if she was expecting me and he was still laughing as he opened the gate. I heard him say "good luck" as I drove through the gate.

Fifteen minutes later when we went through the gate on our way out he was on his phone and was still laughing.

I got the impression she had was not the most liked person in that community.

I discovered that she was a meat and potatoes kind of girl. She ordered a medium rare rib eye steak with blue cheese butter and a baked potato. That's my kind of meal. I had a fleeting thought about how she was going to cut the steak with her arm in a cast, but she managed. We both laughed at how awkward it was and I even offered to cut it for her, but she struggled through. She managed to eat about half of her steak before ignoring it and concentrated on her drink. Our waiter suggested he put the rest of our food in a doggie bag.

"I didn't know you had doggie bags here."

"There's a first time for everything," he said.

We stopped at the security gate to key in the password and the same guard was there. Rather than laughing, he had a surprised look on his face. I commented to Darla about it. "I don't have many dates and he isn't used to seeing me come home from them in the same car I leave in. I usually come home in a cab."

That made sense to me.

When we got to her house she invited me in.

"What would you like to drink?"

"Gin and tonic."

We sat and sipped not talking much.

Finally she stood and crossed to stand over me. I looked up at her. "Trey, I'm not too good at this. I haven't had a lot of experience so you're going to have to help me."

I put my glass down and stood. We kissed. Slowly and softly. I unbuttoned her blouse starting at the top. The blouse was still tucked in, so I pulled it out of her skirt and finished with the rest of the buttons. Then I pushed the blouse off her shoulders and it floated to the floor. I looked and her eyes were closed. She was breathing a bit quicker.

I could see her nipples trying to punch holes in her bra and they seemed to get bigger with each breath. I really wanted to take the bra off so I could see and touch what my imagination told me were perfect breasts... but I restrained myself.

I hadn't touched her for a few seconds so she opened her eyes and looked at me. Her eyes lowered to my chest as she saw that I was unbuttoning my shirt. She watched each button open and her eyes drifted down my chest. When the last button was open she reached over and spread my shirt so she could see my whole upper torso. I heard a slight whimper as her hands touched the hair she found on my chest and then a gasp as her lips locked on my left nipple and sucked.

She moved from left nipple to right nipple sucking harder each time she moved. My hands went to her skirt and fumbled with whatever was holding it together. After several seconds of fumbling, my impatience took over and I just jerked at it and shoved the skirt down over her hips. I was surprised to feel her tremble and then shake openly as her skirt fell away and she leaned against me moaning.

"Oh, god. Touch me somewhere...anywhere."

So my hands moved to her bra covered breasts and covered them pressing my palms against them and flattening them against her chest. More moaning as she moved her body up and down causing my hands to massage them. I could feel the hard nipples moving in my hands and I pinched them and her knees actually buckled. She put her hands on my arms and gripped them tight to hold herself up.

I reached up to the straps on her bra and slid them off her shoulders then reached for the front of the bra and pulled it off her breasts exposing them to me for the first time. She fell to her knees and buried her face in my crotch trying to bite my dick through my pants. She reached for my belt and struggled with unfastening it. In her haste, she found that the harder she tried the more difficult if was. I reached down and opened it. She jerked my pants down to my ankles taking my shorts with them. My dick literally bounced up and hit her chin. Her head moved back and my dick bounced again only this time she was ready for it and caught it in her mouth.

She said she didn't have a lot of experience, but neither had I. Up to now my dick had only been in one other mouth and that was Jodie's. It had also only been in one pussy... that, too, was Jodie's. My brain kicked in and a fleeting thought crossed my mind. The waiting period was not yet over for my divorce to be final so was I in the process of doing what Jodie had done?

It didn't take long for me to decide; she signed the papers so as far as I was concerned, I was a single man and was going to enjoy this.

Limited experience or not, Darla certainly seemed to enjoy giving head. I pulled my hips back so that only the head of my dick was in her mouth. Finally she put her hands on my hips and pushed me away gasping for air.

"Give me a minute to catch my breath."

I pulled her to her feet and held her for a long time then started to take her to the sofa where we could get some serious fucking done. I took a step and fell on my face. It seems you can't walk too well with your pants around your ankles.

Darla dropped to her knees beside me and started kissing me. Her hand went to my dick and started stroking it. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes just looking at each other.

I reached with both of my hands, pulled her face to mine and kissed her. Hard. While we were kissing she moved her body over mine and reached down to hold my dick as she lowered herself onto it.

I was fucking; or, rather, being fucked, by only my second pussy ever and I was in heaven. Our combined heat caused my dick to feel like it was on fire; and the friction created by her urgent up and down movements only made it hotter.

Our eyes locked on each other unblinking as we thrust at each other. I saw sweat forming on her brow as she fucked me. We were both desperate to cum but neither wanted to end so we slowed hoping to prolong the sensations we were creating. Eventually the inevitable happened and we reached the point of no return. We both exploded with the biggest most wonderful physical and emotional release known to humankind. Orgasm.

There were no screams, grunts or moans. Our eyes were still locked on each other as she lowered her torso so her breasts could rest on my chest. She moved her head so she could fully rest on me and we slept.

We were like that for about an hour. I have no idea how she managed it. I was comfortable, but she had to be miserable. My eyes opened when I felt her stir. She raised herself, put her hands on the floor on either side of my head.

"I think we should spend more time getting to like each other. Don't you?"

And we did. We made love, slowly and gently, two more times that night. At nine the next morning I called my boss and told him I wouldn't be in.

"Why?"

"I'm still on my date from last night." He laughed.

Darla and I took a shower together then ate breakfast. By noon we had fucked twice more. The last time was different from the others.

At one point she didn't just reach for my dick; she grabbed it. And when she kissed me; she jerked my head to her and crushed her lips on mine and she slammed her body against me.

The gentleness was gone. I sensed something else.

"But on those occasions when the partner, or environment, or events or even alcohol provide sufficient additional stimuli the sex can be out of this world. A slap on the ass, a tug on the hair or anything else out of the realm of what we call 'normal' can heighten the sexual experience considerably." That's what Judy had told me.

My hand went to the back of Darla's head. I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled. Her head jerked back and her eyes opened wide. She took a sharp intake of breath looked at me and smiled.

"Fuck me hard, you bastard."

And I did.