My Wife has a Private Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was the party?" I asked.

"It was ok" She said meekly.

That was about all she wanted to say. When we got home she rushed right to the shower. I sat in the bed thinking. How everything had changed. My innocent faithful with just game another man a blowjob. The impossible was now real. I was not sure what to think. Aida got out of the shower and attacked me. This was perhaps the best sex we had ever had.

After that day Carl came over every night I was working. She would blow him but not fuck him. I watched it all on the spy cam. He tried everything, begged her but she would not give in.

"I could never have sex with you in my home." She said.

"Let's go somewhere else, my house, a motel." Carl said. "Anywhere, I just need to fuck you!"

She never budged. When I got home each night, the sex was always great. It seemed like the arrangement worked for all three of us. But for Carl it was not enough.

We were in bed watching TV one evening.

"Carl wants to take me up in his plane." Aida said. "I have some time off coming at work. We will be gone just in the daytime, be back at night. "

"That's fine baby, have fun." I said.

Carl picked her up at the house about eight in the morning and they drove off to the airport. Later that evening I got a call from Aida.

"On the way back the plane malfunctioned." She said. "We are fine but Carl had to land at a small town airport."

She paused and took a deep breath.

"We won't be back until at least tomorrow." She revealed. "I told Carl to get two rooms."

First thing I thought this was all Carl, the plane was probably just fine. Now he had her to herself far away in a small town. She never said she would not fuck him, only not in our apartment.

A few hours later she called me again. You could hear people talking and laughing in the background. Aida was drunk.

"Carl got us a room, but there was only one room left." She stated. "And only one bed."

"I really miss you, I want to be home fucking you." She cried. "But I am so horny, I don't know what to do."

"Just enjoy yourself." I said. "Just tell me the truth when you get back"

"Of course I will." She said.

That night I laid alone in bed. Thinking about everything. The final bit of innocence my faithful wife had been conquered. I was hard as a rock thinking about her being pounded by that monster cock. Will she ever want my little penis again? All things raced in my head as I came all over myself. It took two more days for the plane to be fixed. She would call me from time to time. Her voice sounded distant. Finally she arrived home on a Sunday evening. She looked very relaxed, like a woman that just had three days of nonstop sex. She was exhausted and fell right to sleep. She hurried off to work Monday morning. Something seemed different. I went to work and checked the cam on my break. They were busy fucking right in our bed. I checked it a couple hours later, and they were still fucking. Carl had amazing stamina. I got home and my wife was sound asleep. This went on all week. I finally decided to masturbate when she awoke.

"Put that little thing away." She said boldly. "If you want to do that, do it in the bathroom, not in my face."

So from then on I masturbated in the bathroom.

"I need real sex" I sheepishly asked her one day.

"Ok, tomorrow night when you get home from work, you will get something." She said.

When I got home, I saw Carl driving away. My wife was waiting for me in bed, her legs spread

open.

"Eat me!" She demanded.

I could see Carl's seed spilling out of her.

"Lick it up, every drop!" She scolded. "As you can see Carl is fucking me every night."

"He told me he found out about me from a personal ad you ran." She said. "So you should not complain, I know you like this."

From then on I slept on the couch. The bed was for Aida and Carl now. A month later she was pregnant. Not mine of course. She would fuck Carl in our apartment on weeknights and spend the weekend at his place. I got used to the arrangement, her fucking Carl and eating his semen. It did not go exactly as planned, but this was my fantasy. When the baby was born he was named Carl of course. None of our friends and family had any idea why. It's been five years now and we have two kids. They don't look like me but I have accepted it. With the kids she does not see Carl as much. But she still won't let me fuck her. She says she would not feel anything if she did. I am fine with that, I got what I wanted and I am making the best of it.

12