My Wife, Her Boss, Our Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was as if I'd turned a key or entered a passcode on a phone, immediately she moved her hips up, bringing her pussy to within reach of my mouth. I devoured her.

"Ohhhh . . . John . . . yessss . . . That's it. I knew it baby. It's OK. You have nothing to be embarrassed about with me." She worked her pussy against my face as she said this, and my hands cupped her ass and tilted her hips further towards me, as if I were drinking from some giant goblet.

She was enjoying her power over me. She let me feast for another minute, then pulled back, sitting her now exquisitely moist pussy on my chest and speaking again.

"It's only natural you'd want to see. It's so different baby. I love sex with you-I especially love this tongue of yours-but there are things I want . . . I think maybe even things I need to experience that we don't have baby. And I think Eric can give me those things. If I'm curious about it, it's only natural that you would be."

"I guess that makes sense, Amanda-you don't think it's weird?"

"I don't think it's any weirder than monogamy. We only live once-why not do what turns us on?" She kissed me on the forehead. "And I think I'm learning more and more about what turns both of us on tonight. Until tonight, I knew that I wanted Eric, that I wanted more of what I've had only a taste of up til now, but I couldn't quite gauge the extent to which you wanted it. Now I think I'm getting a glimpse of that."

I was slightly humiliated at this-and suddenly concerned that maybe things we taking a problematic turn-I needed reassurance. "You're not turned off by it, are you Amanda?"

"No, baby." She kissed me. "I mean, I'm not turned on by it, precisely either. I am definitely turned on by the thought of this affair, by Eric, by the thought of being with someone new for the first time in years. It's more that the fact you take pleasure in it makes me feel freer to explore-does that make sense?"

"It doesn't make you find me less desirable?"

"Do you want me to be honest, John?"

I wasn't sure, but I said, "yes."

"I think when we do this-when I-what's the word? When I 'cuckold' you, we are going to play new and different roles, and it is going to make me feel a little different about you, as a man, when it's happening. I'm not saying we'll never have sex and that I'll never think of you as my sexy husband again-I will, in time. But when I give myself to Eric . . . and when I see you take pleasure in my giving myself to him, it brings you and I into a different relationship. I guess it brings out my dominant side or something. When I tell you these stories (and soon these truths), I find myself enjoying teasing you. And while I still enjoy your kisses-everywhere-while I still enjoy your mouth serving my body, I have to admit that I don't exactly feel like having you inside me right then." I sighed, slightly, but I couldn't tell if I was disappointed or further aroused. "Baby I'm sorry-am I saying too much? I still love you. I just feel that if we go down this road . . . already . . . I . . . I feel that there's a part of me that belongs to . . . oh god, John, are you really sure you want me to tell you all this?"

"Yes, Amanda-it's OK-I need to hear it."

We had stopped touching, and my arousal was on the verge of dissipating. Was she on the verge of saying something that would be taking things too far?

"Well, what if I feel that my body belongs to the stronger man, the more powerful man. Is that taking things too far?"

She reached for my cock as if to check. I wasn't sure.

"Is that too much, sweet? Just say the word and we can pull back. Or let me touch you and see if we can take this even further. Want me to try? Want to see if this turns you on? There's only one way to find out-tell me stop and I'll stop. Tell me to go on and I'll see if I can make you come while we negotiate our Agreement."

I couldn't say stop. "Go on, Amanda-I want to hear more. Tell me what you want to do."

"Good, babe. Well, while I want you to be OK with what's happening, I think I'd like to be able to see Eric without any real restrictions at all, and to enjoy him physically with no limitations, and I'd like to do this in private for the most part--I just need you to say yes to this. And sometimes-not all the time, but sometimes-let's say once a week, I'd like to invite him over to our place for dinner or drinks, and have him spend the night. And I think it would be good for both of us if you were there . . . it would signal your approval of our affair, and it would enable you and I to explore this new dynamic between us. I want an affair with Eric, but I also want to see just how much deeper, and different, our marriage can become."

This was an entirely new Amanda.

"What do you mean, Amanda?"

"I don't know all of what I mean just yet, but I think I'd like to involve you, to tease you, to touch you, to talk to you. Do you think you'd like that?"

"I don't know," I said. But she felt my hardening cock in her hands, and it gave me away. I would like that. I would like it a lot.

"Let's think of a couple of scenarios. Would that help?" She playfully looked at me for a response, but she knew I wouldn't, that I couldn't stop her at this point. That I wanted it, all of it. So she continued, "would you like to help me get ready for his arrival? To help me put on my necklace? To zip up my dress? Knowing that it wasn't for you but for him?"

I groaned, my hips writhing in an attempt to get her to rub my cock harder.

"Good, baby-good. And what about if you sat across the room as his hand lay in my lap? Or if he kissed me in front of you?"

She began to bring her pussy closer to my mouth again and pulled her hand away from my cock.

"Tell me babe--what if he kissed me deeply and took me to the bedroom . . . what would you do? Be honest--be honest and I'll give you another taste of my pussy, or I'll let you put your cock inside me . . . just tell me . . . be honest. Would you come and watch? Would you touch yourself? Would you touch that cock of yours?"

She looked me in the eyes and saw that she had me-it was turning me on, in spite of me. She knew it, and she wouldn't stop pushing. "Show me, John. Take you cock in your hand and show me what you'd do as you watched us, as you watched Eric walk me towards our bed, the bed only you've shared with me up until now. Would you touch yourself as we stood in front of it, holding each other, kissing, about to let our passion sweep us away and into our bed, with him taking your place in it?"

I was utterly lost . . . I grabbed my cock and rubbed it, desperately reaching for her pussy with my tongue.

"Not yet-but soon baby, so soon-I'll give you another taste . . . I just need you to admit a couple more things . . ."

I kept jerking my cock, drunk from my desires and the power of her body.

"Now I know this would be hard, sweetie, but what if Eric asked you to undress me? What if he wanted you to unwrap me for him like a present? Would you do it? Would you walk over to me and unzip my dress from behind as we both faced him? Would you let it fall to the floor in front of him? Would you unclasp my bra and free my breasts for him? Would you kneel behind me and pull my panties down for him? Would you, John?"

"Yes."

"Good boy. I knew it-part of me doubted it, but I think deep down I knew this is what you wanted baby." I continued to jerk my cock and reach for her pussy with my mouth. "Soon baby, I let you taste me again soon--I know this is hard, but you are doing so well-we need to go just a little further ok? I think you want it anyway-don't you babe? I think you want me to say a little more, just a few things more, don't you?"

I nodded, delirious.

"I know it would be hard for you, babe, but what if Eric threw me onto the bed and asked you to kiss me, to use you mouth and tongue on my pussy-as he stood above me and unbuckled his belt. What if he asked you to lick me, to get me ready for him-would you do it?"

"Oh god, Amanda--yes . . ."

"Good, baby--good. What happens next will be hard for you . . . but do think you could handle hearing me-or hearing Eric-asking you to step aside? Telling you that I was ready enough? Could you handle seeing his cock . . . his gorgeous cock . . . of fuck, John . . . do you think you could handle seeing a new cock, a bigger cock than yours, enter my body?" I groaned, we both groaned, and I was getting close to going over the edge. "Could you really handle hearing me moan on it? I know you've heard me before, when you've been inside me John, but this will sound different. He will be deeper in me than any man as ever been, certainly deeper than you have ever been. It will bring different sounds out of me. Could you handle that? Would you want that?"

I grunted words even I couldn't understand-she continued

"I'd want him so bad baby--so bad. I wouldn't be able to control what I said. What if you had to hear me beg him for it? If you had to hear me beg him to fuck me. If you heard me tell him how good it was--could you handle that? Even if I let it slip that it was better with him than you?"

"Yes-oh fuck yes . . ."

Amanda began to touch herself at this point, clearly lost in thoughts (memories?) of Eric, at times verging on incoherence.

"Oh . . . yes . . . he's fucking me John-he's fucking me so so good. Can you take it? Can you take it when I catch myself for a moment and look you in the eyes? Can you handle seeing in my eyes that this is the best I have ever felt? Can you handle know that he's making me come on his cock when you can't without your tongue?"

I was so close-so close . . . and so was Amanda, her fingers and her fantasies were taking her over the edge, right there on top of me. It was as if I were getting a preview of what it would be like to be in the presence of her coming while having nothing to do with it.

"Oh baby-he's doing it-he's fucking your wife baby . . . he's making her come . . . he's taking your wife away from you, he's taking your Amanda and making me his . . . can you handle it baby?"

She let out a shudder as she came.

"Ohhh. Fuck." She took a moment to regain her senses. "He did it babe-Eric made me come . . . and now I want him to come in me. I want him to fill me up babe. Can you handle that, John? You can still tell me to stop if you can't. Or you can tell me to keep going and keep touching yourself. This is your last chance to stop me babe-your last chance to change your mind. Just say the word and I'll stop him and come back to you . . . it must be hard to see him taking me, taking me away from you. You can still call an end to it-before he owns all of me, before he makes me his . . . because he's going to do that, John . . . and at this point I want it, I want him to own me. But you can still stop it-just tell him to stop fucking me-if you can. Tell me to stop-if you can. Or, if you want this, if you need this . . . tell me to keep going . . . "

I was lost.

"Keep going . . ."

"I knew it, babe," she smiled, "I knew this is what you wanted. It will all happen fast now babe. I can feel it. It's coming soon, babe. He's filling me up babe . . . his huge cock is coming inside me . . . are you going to come now? Are you coming for me now? Is that when you think you'd want to come? Right when Eric does? When Eric comes inside your sweet Amanda?"

And here she smiled with a naughty knowingness I can't ever remember seeing in her eyes.

"Or is there one more thing you want to do, John?"

"What do you mean?"

"I think you know what I mean, baby. I think there's one more thing you want to do . . ."

She finally brought her hips back to where my mouth could reach her.

"I think there's one more thing, now that I'm full of Eric's come . . . just one more little thing that both of us need, isn't there?" She brought her sex to my mouth and I was overcome. She knew. How could she have known? How could she have guessed I'd even thought of this? I felt ashamed, humiliated, but so so fucking turned on.

"That's it, sweetie--show Amana what you want to do. Make yourself come as you show me what you want to do."

I devoured her pussy as if starved for it.

The softness inside her was delicious, otherworldly in its texture . . . it was the most erotic thing I had ever felt. The whole room spun, I didn't know what was real and what was imaginary, I was engulfed by the taste and texture of her pussy and couldn't have stopped myself if I had wanted to.

"That's it . . . babe . . . taste me . . . devour me . . . I think I always knew that this is what you wanted. You've wanted to clean me up, haven't you? You want to show me you still love me, to show me how proud you are of me, to show me that this isn't just what I want, it's what both of us want. Show me baby, show me. Show me how you'll clean me up after Eric has taken me and made me come. After I've begged him--after you've heard me beg him to finish inside of me. After you've seen it all. You want it, don't you babe, you want all of it, don't you?"

I caught my breath long enough to say, "yes Amanda-I do-I want it. I do. I do." And I came.

---- Aftermath ----

I don't know if I passed out or not, but the rest of the night was a blur.

I woke up sometime around 8, Amanda in my arms, feeling both more satisfied sexually than I had ever felt, but also anxious, not exactly sure what I had agreed to and whether I had my wits about me when I did.

Seeming to sense this, Amanda began, "babe, I know last night was a little crazy, and I know I pushed you a little too far . . . it wasn't fair to negotiate under those-ahem-circumstances," she laughed.

"You can say that again!" We both laughed. "It's not that part of my does feel all those things, Amanda . . ."

"Well I had my hands wrapped around a pretty hard part that certainly did seem excited about them," she joked.

"Yes-well-that's just it. It turns me on, I can't lie. But I'm scared. Can we go slow? Can we talk through more of this in the light of day?"

"John, you need to trust me. I may have said some naughty things last night, but I love you. I love ONLY you. And you have to have faith that I both love you with all my heart AND that I understand your desires. And you have to have a little faith that I know how to pursue experiences for both of us that will grow our love and satisfy us both. Can you trust me John? Do you trust me?"

"I do, Amanda, I do."

And with that we started our new life.

12