My Wife Honey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,848 Followers

He now seemed to be getting deeper inside my wife with each stroke. I stretched my neck out as far as I could to see without getting caught. I think at this point they wouldn’t have cared anyway if they saw me. I could see the condom. It was no longer covering the head portion of his shaft. It looked like it had ripped apart from being stretched and all the friction. It was bundled up around the center of his giant pole now. He was now screwing my wife bareback.

He was now kissing my wife again as he kept up the pass, her arms now gripping his shoulders as he kept pumping his shaft in my wife. She broke the kiss and was telling Mr. Howard to keep it up harder and how much she loved his thick shaft deep inside her. He yelled out that he was about to dump his load. Honey told him to give it to her.

I could see his buttocks start to contract and shake as he told her, here it comes baby just for you. At that point Honey started to shake again and I knew she was having an orgasm the same time he was pumping his hot load of sperm deep inside my wife. They both were moaning now as each was at their peak.

Mr. Howard gave one last shove and held his still shaft in my wife as deep as he could for at least a good three minutes before finally raising up and releasing his hold on her.

He than started a very slow withdrawal from my wife’s stretched out pussy. I could see and hear the plop as the head dropped out of my wife’s pussy with a large trail of white sperm behind it. The first thing that entered my mind was the fact that he had just filled my wife’s pussy with his potent sperm. Hopefully she goes right into the bathroom and cleans herself out.

At this point I just sat back on the floor thinking this is all over now. Mr. Howard made a statement that he would see me in the morning. Does this mean he plans on sleeping here with my wife all night? I couldn’t imagine them going another round. Honey’s pussy must be sore by now.

I took one more look and as I watched, Mr. Howard had reached over and pulled my wife next to him on the bed and began kissing her again. She was telling him how much she enjoyed it. I got up and went into the adjoining bedroom and laid down thinking about what just happened. I was thinking about everything I just saw in that room. I kept thinking about seeing the condom breaking open and his sperm dripping out of my wife’s pussy. I kept thinking of my lovely wife Honey before falling asleep.

Something seemed to wake me from a deep sleep. I’m not sure exactly what it could have been. It was like I was dreaming of hearing people talking. I looked over at the alarm clock on the dresser. It was after four in the morning. I could hear the voices again only this time I knew what the sounds were. I sat up in the bed, pulled myself up and walked to the bathroom doorway. The light was now off but I could hear the mattress getting a workout and my wife’s voice. She was begging her lover to screw her deeper. I carefully looked through the doorway and tried to adjust my eyes.

Once my eye’s were able to adjust I could make out my wife’s hands as they were holding on to her lover as he drove his meat into her from above. I could also make out Honey’s legs being held up by her black lover. I wondered how long this had been going on since the first round of passion. I could barely make out his buttocks as they hammered into my wife’s pussy. I couldn’t imagine at this point what kind of shape it was in now.

I could hear Mr. Howard’s voice as he told my wife how sweet and tight her pussy was and he was looking forward to getting more of this fine white stuff. I could hear them both panting like wild animals when I heard is voice again. He was telling Honey he was ready to shoot another load in her belly and was she ready for it. I could hear my wife respond to her lover. Honey said she was ready and for him to shoot it in deep inside her.

Mr. Howard’s grunting was all I could hear next as he began to fill my wife with yet another load of his hot seed. I could hear my wife again saying she could feel it spurting inside her belly and it felt hot. Honey’s lover seemed to lie on top of her for several minutes until I could just see him lift up off my wife. I could hear my wife’s voice again. She was saying, darling don’t leave me now I want you right here next to me. With that note, I could see him lay back down just behind my wife. I could really see her now as she scooted her rear end back toward Mr. Howard.

I could see his big hand on her hip as they lied still for a few moments. Than I could hear his voice again as he told her he was getting hard again and wanted her to slid back and put it inside her. Honey was laying on her side as she wiggled back against her black lover. I heard Honey give out a grunt and knew he must be inside my wife again at this very moment.

I could hear his deep voice again telling her how beautiful she was and how much he was enjoying making love to her. My wife responded back telling him she loved every minute of it and couldn’t believe he was able to screw all night like he has and keep getting hard again.

They must have made love while I was sleeping and they are still going at it. Than I could hear my wife’s voice again telling her lover that she wanted to fall asleep with him inside her. My wife wasn’t even going to get up and wash herself out from all the seed that was still floating around deep inside her. Now her pussy was being plugged by his stiff pole again.

I waited for a few minutes but didn’t hear too much and figured they fell asleep or at least took a break so I decided to go back to the master bedroom and get some sleep. As I lay on the bed, I wondered what would happen in the morning. I was too tired to go to work tomorrow and figured I would call off work.

I woke up around seven and first thought that came to mind that they might be at it again. I hurried out in the great room with the same clothes I had on the night before and there stood Mr. Howard by the sofa adjusting his suite jacket. He told me good morning and apologized for bothering me last night. He said he would have brought his own but things were unexpected and laughed about it. He than told me my sister was still taking her shower.

Mr. Howard he asked me to come closer because he wanted to tell me something. His big frame dwarfed me and I could imagine this man on top of my wife last night. He said to me that my sister was a wonderful little lady and he felt he was falling in love with her. He had said they went out to lunch many times on business and it always turned out to be walks in the park afterwards or just setting by the river and talking about different things.

This hit me as a big surprise because I’d thought this was just a business deal waiting to be settled. Than he hit me with another one that made my heart stop for a moment. He said he didn’t think the condoms held up very well and maybe in nine months I was going to be an uncle to a little niece or Nephew. He than told me he just couldn’t help himself and that he was caught up in the moment as much as Honey was and hoped that I wouldn’t feel Honey was a bad sister to me. He also said she wanted it more than he did last night.

Before he left Mr. Howard also told me that if Honey does get pregnant after last night that he planned on asking her to marry him and he would be a good father to the baby. When he walked out the door, I went over to the sofa and sat down. I would have to talk to Honey as soon as she got out of the shower.

Moments later Honey walked in giving me a kiss on the cheek and said to me that she had to rush because she didn’t want to be late for work. I said what about last night and Honey told me she got the contract and not to worry about a thing. I told her I had questions to ask her and she said she had to go and would explain everything to me when she got home. Just as she got to the door she turned back to me and said she might about two hours late tonight so I should fix dinner and eat without her tonight.

When Honey was out the door I went into the bedroom they were having sex last night. The bed was still a mess and the whole center was soaked. This guy must have shoot buckets of seed inside my wife last night. I leaned down and smelled the sheets and sure enough it was the strong smell of seed that had been deposited in my wife last night.

I walked back out of the room and noticed a small wrinkled paper on the floor. I picked it up and it read. Honey, I love you and will see you later this evening. It was signed Ray.

Honey and I would have lots to talk about when she got home tonight.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,848 Followers
12