My Wife Honey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,847 Followers

I told Ray that wasn't necessary and told him he could stay out here if he wanted. Ray returned by saying, "do you mean a foursome?" I really didn't mean it in a way it came out.

Ray said he would ask Honey what she thought when she came back out. Ray said not to worry about the carpet that he would make sure it was clean before he left. Ray said that besides, he thought he made sure most of his seed was going to stay planted in the field and laughed again.

I was just about ready to tell Ray the truth when Honey walked out the door. Ray motioned for Honey to set on his lap as she walked over and sat herself down. Ray put his arms around my wife and with one hand cupped one of her breasts in his big hand. Ray laughed as he said she wasn't giving milk yet.

Honey smiled but looked a little as if she had a hang over or something. I tried to look into her eye's but she was avoiding me for some reason. Ray told my wife that I wanted them to join us out hear by the pool and wanted to know how she felt about it.

Honey started to say something when Ray tilted his head around to kiss my wife. I could see Honey's mouth open to receive Ray's tongue as hers made its way out to greet his. I could hear the slurping noise as they continued with a long passionate kiss.


Ray's hand was back between her thighs as Honey opened her legs to give Ray easy access to her mound. Ray patted her pussy mound as he kept up the kiss with my wife. Ray broke the kiss for a moment to say to Honey, "This is Daddy's little white pussy from now on." Ray than patted my wife's belly as he looked deep into her eye's. How does my little momma think about that? Honey just smiled back at Ray as if she didn't want me to hear what she was thinking.

Ray had his hand against my wife's pussy lips and looked like he was trying to worm his way inside her with one of his fingers. Just as I was thinking, Ray brought his hand up and told Honey she was still leaking his seed. I could see his wet fingers as he held it up for Honey to see.

Ray gave my wife another kiss as he cupped one of her breasts again. Lori made her way back out and sat on my lap as Honey broke the kiss and gave her an unpleasant look. Honey couldn't say much right now because she was sitting in Ray's lap while he caressed her breasts.

I put my arm around Lori and hugged her as she bent down to kiss me as Ray and Honey looked on.

It started getting cool outside and Lori made the suggestion that we could move inside where it was warmer. So we all got up and walked back into the family room. This time Honey waited for Ray to set down first as she waited to set on his lap again. Lori and I ended up across from them on the sofa and sat on my lap once she noticed what Honey had done.

Ray started kissing Honey again as Lori started to smile and say maybe we should leave them alone out here and move into the bedroom. I started to say no but at the last second I changed my mind and said maybe she was right and we got up and I took Lori by the hand as we walked into the bedroom. I don't think Ray and Honey even noticed us getting up.

I looked back at them just as I closed the bedroom door and Honey was already lying on her back as Ray was kissing her belly. I couldn't help to think they were going to be screwing again very soon.

I got into bed with Lori as she kissed me and told me she thought I was a really nice man especially the way I was so open with my sister. Lori also thanked me for letting her stay here and hoped I felt comfortable with her. Lori also said I was the first guy she met that she ever went to bed with on the first date and would hope I didn't think any less for her doing so. Lori said she would really like to get to know me a lot better and hoped we could spend sometime this weekend getting more acquainted.

Lori asked if it would be any trouble for me to get us something to drink like maybe some soda's. Lori told me to be quite when I opened the door so Ray and Honey wouldn't hear me. I opened the door slowly and the light had been turned off.

I walked slowly toward the kitchen trying to find my way in the dark. The moon was glowing in from the door way and light up the great room. I herd Ray's voice and the movement of the cushions on the sofa. Ray was telling Honey to keep moving her pussy around. I could also hear him say how tight she felt.

I made my way into the kitchen to make those drinks. I don't even think they knew I was just in the room. I poured the soda in the glassed over ice hoping they didn't see the refrigerator light. I took the drinks and walked back toward the bedroom.

I herd Honey's voice this time as she was saying to Ray, "screw me harder darling." I could hear her say, keep giving it to me just like that baby. I made an attempt to look over the back of the sofa and I could see Honey was sitting on top grinding her buttocks down into Ray's hard shaft again. I knew my wife was loving every minute of it as I continued my walk toward the bedroom.

Lori was waiting for me when I got back and kissed me as I sat next to her. I couldn't keep my mind off the things that were taking place tonight with my wife. I gave Lori her drink and tried to think about her at the moment.

Lori and I talked for more than two hours as we got more acquainted with one another. I learned many things about this woman I just met tonight. She was not only very attractive but also very smart.

We were both very tired and Lori fell asleep next to me. I could sleep thinking about Ray and Honey in the next room. I kept thinking of the way Honey was acting and tried to blame it on the liquor she may have consumed to night.

I thought about the way Honey avoided looking directly at me tonight and the things I herd her say to Ray this evening was really bothering me. I looked over at Lori and she was sound asleep. I decided to get up and open the door to see if Honey was still going at it with Ray.

I got up and opened the door slowly but didn't hear anything or see anything. The chairs in the great room appeared to be empty as I slowly made my way into the room. I walked slowly around the sofa and I stepped on something wet. I put my hand down on whatever it was and smelled my hand. It was Ray's seed he had pumped into my wife.

There was no sign of them here at all and decided to go across to the guest room and check it. The door was closed and locked so I decided to walk through the other bedroom as I had done before and go through the adjoining bathroom. I made my way around and through the bath being careful not to make any noise.

I noticed the time on the dresser which said a little after three in the morning. The bathroom door was shut in this room too and checked to see if it were locked. Sure enough I found that door locked too. This was a bathroom door and I could open it with a coat hanger which I got out of the closet and straightened one end. I gently put it in the hole until I herd a click. I turned the knob and found that it had worked.

Putting the hanger back down I slowly opened the door and walked across the bathroom. The light in the bedroom was still on and it seemed bright. I tried to look inside and they were on the bed. Ray was sitting up doing something over my wife. Honey was laying on her back with her legs spread as Ray bent over with something in his hand.

It looked like an ink pen and I remembered the writing Ray had put on Honey the other night. Ray must have been touching up his art work.

I almost went into shock as Ray got up and put the pen he had on the dresser. I thought for sure I was going to get caught in here. Ray got into bed next to my wife and reached over to turn the light out. I moved away from the doorway for a few minutes and realized they were finally going to sleep.

I looked back in the room again and because of the moon I could see Ray's arm around my wife as they lay on their side. I slowly made my way back to my room for the night.

The next morning I woke and glanced over at the clock. It was after ten in the morning and my first thoughts were about last night. Maybe it was just a dream and I would wake up with Honey laying next to me. Looking over my side I could see a figure laying in bed with me. Perhaps it was Honey and it all had been a dream.

Lifting my head from the pillow I tried to see who was laying next to me when all of a sudden she turned toward me and said good morning. It was Lori the woman I had just met last night. The same woman I had made passionate love to while my wife made passionate love to Ray.

I told Lori good morning as I started getting myself out of bed to use the bathroom. Lori looked just as beautiful in the morning as she did last night.

I came back out of the bathroom and Lori was waiting for me by the door and gave me a kiss on the cheek as I walked back into the bedroom.

Lori came back into the bedroom and asked me if I'd like to take a shower with her. I found myself saying yes as I walked back into the bathroom with Lori.

Once in the shower, Lori started washing my back working a gentle motion with the cloth. Lori lathered up the cloth again and worked down my crotch wrapping the wash cloth around my shaft as she washed me off.

I returned the favor as I lathered up another wash cloth and gently started to clean Lori's back. I worked my way around her front and started to clean her beautiful breasts working my hand around until Lori's nipples were hard as rock. I worked my way down to her bush and rubbed the cloth around Lori's mound. Lori took my hand and placed it back over her mound as she kissed me. I gently pulled Lori to me as we continued the kiss.

We finished our shower and dried off. Lori than took me by the hand where she told me to lie on the bed. I did ask she asked and Lori soon followed me and sat next to me on the bed. Lori than took my shaft in her hand and started to stroke me and getting me hard.

Lori than lowered her head and took the head inside her mouth as she teased me with her tongue and smiled at me. Lori than started to take me in her mouth until her lips were touching my hair. Lori was deep throating me and it felt good.

Lori began a steady pace as she moved up and down my pole working her mouth like butter. Lori's hand cupped my testicles as she continued to give me a blow job.

It only took several minutes before I told Lori I was ready to shoot. Lori kept up the pace and I let yelled out that I was going to come any second.

Lori started to stroke my shaft with her hand at the base of my shaft as she sucked on me. I came in Lori's mouth as she continued to suck on me. Her mouth didn't even open as I pumped my hot load inside her mouth.

My thoughts about waking up in the morning and having another woman suck me off was a dream in itself. Lori didn't stop until she had licked up every drop that leaked out of the head. I told Lori that was wonderful as she got up to wash off her face.

Lori went into the bathroom again and when she returned she was wearing her robe that tied around the front. Lori bent over to kiss me again.

I got up off the bed and took my robe off the door and tied it around me. We both headed out into the great room to see if Honey and Ray were up yet.

We made our way into the room and Ray was sitting on the sofa by himself. We all said good morning and Ray mentioned that Honey was just finishing her shower and would be out soon. From the looks of Ray's face I'd say he didn't get much sleep last night. I could also see small love bites all around his neck from my wife.

Ray smiles at Lori and asked her how her and I were getting along and Lori answered that we were doing just as fine. Lori also mentioned to Ray that it looked like he and Honey were not doing too badly themselves and wanted to know when the wedding would be and he laughed.

Ray made a joke out of it as he told Lori she shouldn't talk like that around me because I might try and protect my sister against big bad old Raymond. He laughed again and said he was waiting until at least the end of the weekend to tell me.

Ray made another joke to me as he smiled at both of us and said, you know that old saying Jim once you go black you never go back. Honey walked out of the bedroom as Ray just finished what he said.

Everyone said their good mornings. Ray asked Honey to come over and give him a good morning kiss. Honey walked over to the back of the sofa and leaned over and kissed Ray on the lips.

Honey was wearing her robe as well and walked around the sofa and sat next to Ray. Honey gave Ray another kiss once she sat down next to him. Ray moved his hand and parted Honey's robe and slid his hand inside and seemed to be patting her belly. Ray seemed to be making a little remark as he asked Honey. How was his little baby doing this morning? Honey didn't answer him verbally but smiled over at Ray and held his hand in place on her belly.

Everyone sat and talked about what they wanted to do today. Ray got up and walked toward my direction and motioned for me to follow him to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen, Ray said he would like to spend some quality time alone with Honey today. I asked him what exactly he had in mind.

Ray said that either Honey and he could leave for the day or I could take Lori out for the day. Like a dummy I went along with it as Ray said he would flip a coin to see who would have to leave. Ray called heads and the coin was flipped. Ray would get to stay here with Honey while I took Lori out for the day. Ray mentioned that it was all right if I wanted to stay away very late if I knew what he meant.

We both walked back and told the lady's what we had planned and Lori said she would get dressed and walked over to get the bag she had brought with her. Honey just sat on the sofa as Ray sat himself back down and put his arm around her. I walked away to get dressed myself wondering if I could sneak Honey to the side and see what was going on.

Lori had put on a pair of shorts and a tight fitting top which revealed lots of cleavage. She had put on high heels and looked stunning as she did last night. Lori finished applying her makeup as I finished dressing my self and we were ready to go.

Lori and I walked back out and we could see Honey sitting on Ray already. Honey was facing the back of th coach as she straddled Ray's lap. She was perfectly still as we stood staring for a moment until we figured out what was going on. They were trying to act as if Honey was just sitting on Ray's lap when Lori and I both knew Ray had his shaft buried deep inside Honey again.

Neither one of them moved an inch afraid that they would give themselves away. Lori said she would see them later and both Ray and Honey said bye to us and have a nice day. We both walked toward the door and I opened it for Lori as she stepped outside. I looked back for an instant and I could see Honey moving above Ray already. They didn't waste anytime getting it on.

Lori and I spent the day by the beach and having lunch together. We were planning an evening together when Lori's cell phone rang. It was her ex-husband on the phone and he had to drop their son back off by six this evening because he had to work. So my plans with Lori had to be put on hold. Lori told me she would be available next weekend so we made a date for Saturday night.

I drove to Lori's house and walked her up to the door giving her a kiss and telling Lori I'd see her next Saturday. As I drove off my thought to myself that I just made a date with another woman. A beautiful black woman I had just met this weekend but found myself very attracted to.

It still felt like a dream because I hadn't planned on having sex with that woman. We all had a few drinks last night which contributed to our actions. My thoughts were starting to go back to my wife Honey.

I pulled into the driveway of our home and I didn't see Ray's car. I thought to myself that now would be my time to confront Honey on what was going on with Ray. I felt things were going too far here and wanted to put a stop to this.

I walked into the house and looked around but didn't see Honey. I made my way around the house until I got to the bedroom. There was a light on in her closet. It was a big walk-in closet where Honey had all her clothes stored. I looked inside and Honey wasn't there but some of her clothes were missing and my heart sank. Was Honey leaving me for Ray?

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,847 Followers
12