My Wife Honey Ch. 06

Story Info
Ray takes everyone on a trip and a surprise foursome.
5.1k words
4.38
116.3k
39
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,804 Followers

I spent the Sunday with Lori going to dinner that evening and spending the night. We were both too exhausted for sex that night but Monday morning I woke up with Lori climbing on top of me before heading out for work.

The only thing that was on my mind was to call my wife this morning from work. I wanted to find out all the details of what happened this weekend with the presents and especially the ring. I decided to give Honey a call around ten and she answered the phone.

Honey said she had been waiting for my call and said she loved me. Honey was first to ask questions drilling me on my date with Lori on Saturday than said she was sorry she didn't come into the bedroom this morning to say goodbye before she left for work.

Honey must have thought I slept there last night. She and Ray were so involved that she didn't even notice I was gone last night. Honey was the first to mention the new car to me and said she loved the red color Ray picked out. Honey told me it was a celebration of Ray meeting her and Ray was a generous person.

Honey kept telling me about different things that took place this weekend not including any sex. Honey said Ray would have been very upset with her if she didn't accept the car as a gift. Honey went on to tell me the places they had gone to eat. Honey told me about one of the places they were met by a group of men that took Ray to a back room to talk business. Honey said she felt afraid because they were all very well dressed and spoke with accents from New York.

I decided to bring up the diamond ring since Honey seemed to be avoiding it. There was a long pause on the other end of the phone. I told Honey that Ray had brought it out to show me while she was shopping Saturday morning.

Honey had finally spoken back and said it was another gift Ray had bought for her to wear. I asked her if Ray mentioned to her it was an engagement ring and there was silence on the other end of the phone again.

Honey answered me and said Ray did present the ring as an engagement ring and she was afraid to reject him. I started to get mad as I asked Honey exactly how she answered Ray when he proposed to her.

Honey said she kissed him and didn't really answer Ray as he placed the ring on her finger. Than she got up enough courage to tell Ray she was still married. At that point I got a sigh of relief as I herd what Honey had just said to me.

I asked Honey how Ray took it when she said I was her husband and there was silence on the other end of the phone again. That's when Honey told me she didn't tell Ray I was her husband but still married and separated.

So I said to Honey that Ray thinks she is still married but thinks it's to someone else and I'm still your brother. Honey said that was the only way she could tell Ray at the time because she was afraid what he might do if he found out the real truth.

I asked Honey what Ray's reaction was to telling him she was married and Ray wanted her to tell him how she felt about her husband. Honey said she was still in love with him. Honey said Ray started to get a little mad wanting to know who her husband was and where he lived.

Honey than mentioned to Honey that he would help pay for a divorce if he had to. Honey said she tried really hard to change the subject with Ray but he seems persistent to find out who the guy she was still married to was.

Honey started to cry and told me she felt like she wanted to give the bonus money and everything else back to Ray but she was scared of him. Than I asked her why she is encouraging him with sex as she has done. Honey said she was afraid to say no to Ray. Honey admitted the first time having sex with Ray was a sexual thrill for her. I still told Honey I blamed her for a lot of things because she could have rejected his other advances.

Honey told me she was too upset to talk any longer about Ray and said she would see me at home later tonight. Once we hung up I couldn't think of anything else besides the fact that Ray was trying to find out whom Honey is married to. What would he do if he did find out the truth about us?

Later that afternoon I received a call from Lori and she had asked me if we could get together later this week. I told Lori that Thursday would be the best because I was taking Friday off from work and we could spend as much time as she would like together. So we made a date for that Thursday, Lori wanted to meet at her place and we would take it from there.

Thursday evening came around very fast and Ray has spent every single night here again this week with Honey keeping me from speaking to her alone. It seems like Ray never lets Honey out of his sight anymore.

Ray walked into the great room Thursday evening and told me he had plans' Fly to Atlantic City for the weekend with Honey. Than he said he had four tickets and a suite booked for the four of us. Ray than laughed and said he spoke to Lori on the phone and she was willing to go and wanted me to ask you if it were all right.

Ray said he knew I was taking Friday off and asked Honey to arrange for the day off too. I almost said no but than changed my mind and told Ray that we would take the trip with them.

We picked up Lori on the way to the airport that evening in Honey's new Cadillac and boarded the plane. We landed in Atlantic City around ten that night and Ray had a limo waiting to take us to the Hotel.

Ray thought of everything as we arrived at the Hotel and got ourselves checked in. Ray had booked us in a large suite that had two large sized beds and over looked the ocean and had a bar. At least Ray was paying for the entire trip but I didn't like the idea the two beds were together. At least I knew there wouldn't be any fooling around this weekend.

Ray fixed everyone drinks as we ordered our dinner through room service. There was a table sitting near the window with a view of the ocean. It was dark outside but if you looked down you could see the lights on the boardwalk.

By the time we finished dinner, Ray had fixed us all four drinks which I needed in this situation. Lori made a suggestion that she wanted to go down and gamble and wanted to know if we would join her. On our way to the elevator Honey had to be held up by Ray because the drinks had worked on her pretty much.

Honey went with Ray over to one of the tables. The last time I looked Ray had ordered Honey another drink as if she needed another drink. Lori and I worked the slot machines for a while before hitting the card games.

After a couple hours I looked around and didn't see Honey and Ray anywhere in sight. Lori and I decided to go back to the suite where it was quite. I was feeling quite good myself and leaned against the elevator wall on the way back up to our room.

Lori and I were held onto each other as we made our way back to the suite. Lori was laughing as I searched for the card that would open the door. Once we got the door open and walked inside, Lori turned the hall light on. Lori put her arms around me and kissed me on the lips as I reached over and turned the light back off.

Lori started taking my clothes off starting with the shirt than the pants. Lori had on a tight fitting black pull over dress which I was able to pull up once I got the belt was off. Once the clothes were out of the way I pulled Lori to me cupping her buttocks in my hands as we kissed. I could feel Lori's full breasts push into my chest.

There was a sitting room before the bedroom and we slowly made our way in the dark to our bed. Once in the bedroom we could see a little because the moon was out and the curtains were still open. We had the bed near the window and Lori guided me over to it and playfully jumped in.

I grabbed Lori again pulling her over on top of me as I kissed her and ran my hands down to her rear toward the back of her legs. Lori was still laughing as she pulled herself off and got under the blankets. I followed Lori's move and got under and grabbed her again as we lay their kissing and hugging.

I moved myself down under the covers as I sucked on her breasts. Lori pulled my head into her cleavage as I moved my head back and forth to give both globes equal attention. I moved myself further down until my face was resting on Lori's pussy mound and I started kissing my way around.

I moved a little further down so I could lift Lori's legs and start licking her pussy. Lori was still holding my head as I made my way into position to lick her pussy. I moved Lori's legs up and started to lick around the sides of her pussy and darting my tongue around her clitoris. Lori was making little sounds as I continued to tease her pussy.

A few moments later, Lori softly said to climb up on top of her and screw her. Lori didn't have to twist my arm as I moved myself back up until the head of my penis was touching her mound. Lori helped me by putting her hand down to help guide me inside her. Lori was wet even before I started to lick her as I slid inside Lori and kissed her softly.

Lori pushed her legs up as I started to move in slowly. Lori was kissing my neck as I held myself inside her and enjoyed her warmth. My eye's were adjusting to the amount of light in the room and turned my head toward the other bed.

What I saw shocked me as I stared at the figures on the other bed. My wife was sitting on Ray as he leaned up sucking on her breasts. Ray's hands were cupping my wife's rear end as he moved her up and down his stiff meat.

I whispered to Lori that Ray and Honey were in the next bed and they were screwing. Lori moved the cover over so she could see what was taking place.

To my surprise Lori started to giggle and than she said, Hi guys! Ray looked over at us and laughed saying they were trying not to make any noise. Lori answered him back and said it was too late and we knew what was going on. Ray laughed again and said he was giving Honey riding lessons.

Ray seemed like he wanted to show off as he lifted Honey up a couple inches and started to ram himself up into her as she let out a squeal. Lori wanted to know what he was doing to that poor girl. Ray laughed again and said to come on over if she wanted to know.

I guess we were all feeling quite good as Lori said all right we are coming over to see what your doing. Ray said that was fine and he would even turn the light on so we could learn something.

Ray leaned over the bed and turned on the light laughing while say he didn't even lose his jockey. Ray said to come on over because he wanted us to see how well Honey was in the saddle.

Lori got up and went over to the end of their bed and told me to look at the size of his horse. Lori than leaned forward putting her arms around Honey and patted her belly and asked if she felt stuffed.

Honey answered Lori as best as she could as Ray kept moving my wife on his pole. Lori asked my wife how it felt and Honey answered said it felt really good. To my surprise Lori put her hands on Honey's hips and helped Ray move my wife around on Ray's stiff meat.

Ray looked over at me and laughed saying to come on over and join the party. Lori gave me encouragement too as she told me to come on over and get behind her. I got up off the bed and moved behind Lori putting my arms around her and cupping her breasts in my hands.

Lori told me to move around the side of her and she reached up and grabbed my hands and placed them on my wife's buttocks. Lori told me she wanted me to feel how powerful Ray was as he screwed Honey. I could feel Ray's thrust's into my wife with each stroke. I could see my wife's pussy as it was stretched tight around Ray's shaft.

Lori told me to get behind her and put my penis inside her pussy. I got into position behind Lori as she bent herself forward while I held onto her hips. I pushed myself inside Lori with no problem. She was so wet watching my wife getting screwed by Ray.


Lori told me to move forward as she stepped up to hug Honey from behind. I started a slow even pace screwing Lori as she leaned over to kiss Honey on the lips. As much as I had to drink tonight I couldn't believe what I was watching.

Honey started to kiss Lori back as she continued to move around on Ray's shaft. Ray laughed and told me to look at these two kissing. Ray said we should go sit this one out and watch them. I herd Honey say to Ray not to stop screwing her as she kissed Lori.

Honey surprised me by pulling Lori toward her face and sucking on her breasts. I didn't let up screwing Lori as she started to moan as Honey licked on her boobs. They kissed again as I watched Lori's tongue enter my wife's mouth. My wife's actions were really surprising me even more as I watched them share saliva. I don't believe Honey has ever been with another woman.

Lori whispered in Honey's ear and they both laughed as my wife pulled herself off Ray and walked over to the other bed. Lori was right behind her as I slipped out of her pussy.

Ray laughed again and wanted to know what this was all about as we watched the woman kiss on the bed. The two were kissing as they made their way down on the bed until they had their faces in each others pussy's.

Ray said he wasn't going to be left out and told me to follow him. Ray got up and moved behind Honey. He told Lori to move her head so he could get inside Honey. Ray pushed himself inside my wife and told Lori to keep licking around her pussy. Ray motioned for me to do the same with Lori.

I was a little hesitant but moved around into position so I could screw Lori as my wife licked her pussy.

Honey waited for me to get inside Lori and went back licking her pussy around my penis. I could feel my wife's tongue as it moved in little circular motions touching my penis as she licked Lori's pussy.

Ray said it felt good and could feel Honey's pussy tightening around his penis even more while being licked.

Maybe it was all the liquor I had tonight because the only thought I had was how good it felt screwing Lori with my wife's tongue moving around next to my penis. I reached down to gently stroke my wife's boobs as she worked on Lori's pussy with her mouth. I could feel Honey's body jerk each time Ray would thrust inside her pussy. Honey's boobs were shaking as I rubbed her nipples.

I think Ray was more shocked than I was because he thought I was touching my sisters boobs. I started to move my hand away but Honey grabbed a hold of me and held it in place on her boob. Honey than reached down and put her hand on Ray's thigh as if to help him screw her.

Lori broke away from licking Honey's pussy and said to Honey that they should lay on the bed side by side and let the guys screw them. They both got up and moved to the head of the bed with Ray taking his place on top of Honey first.

I waited for Ray as he got himself into position with Honey on her back and her legs up in the air waiting to be mounted by Ray. Ray pushed himself inside my wife without any trouble as her pussy was wet and ready for his meat. Ray said it felt so hot and tight as he slipped inside my wife.

I moved into position on top of Lori as she spread her legs and I mounted her. Lori was just as ready as Honey as I had no trouble slipping inside Lori. My leg was touching Honey's as she rocked them with Ray's powerful thrusts.

My wife was moving her butt in a faster motion now as Ray continued to screw her harder. Her hands were wrapped around his waist and Honey's nails were digging into his skin. I was getting turned on watching Ray as he screwed my wife and picked up speed as I screwed Lori harder.

Lori pulled me down to kiss me as Honey moaned as she got screwed right next to me. Honey was encouraging Ray to screw her harder and deeper. The bed was moving around and it felt like we were in rough water in a small boat as we continued to screw the woman beneath us.

Than as if it was planned, both woman started to have orgasms as Ray and I kept up a faster pace as the woman came. Lori's pussy was tightening around my pole as she came. Honey was pulling Ray down to kiss him as she finished her orgasm. I could hear my wife as she whispered to Ray that she wanted him to cum inside her.

I was picking up speed myself and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was doing the same inside Lori's pussy. As I screwed Lori, I could hear Ray's thigh's as they slapped the back of my wife's legs and upturned rear. Ray was holding her legs back tight against her belly now to obtain the deepest points inside Honey's pussy.

Lori was telling me to screw her harder as I lifted her legs back in the same position Ray had my wife's legs. Lori's hands were on my rear trying to pull me inside her deeper as I let out a scream that I was going to come. Lori told me to shoot it in her as I began to cum.

Ray screamed out he was going to cum as he pushed himself inside my wife one more time and said he was there. He was grunting as he shot his load inside my wife.

I had just finished the last spurt inside Lori and continued a slow pace as I watched Ray fill my wife with his seed. Lori was rubbing my chest as I continued to stroke my penis very slowly inside her warm pussy.

Ray leaned up as he too was shooting the last of his load inside Honey and held her legs up in the air and laughed. Lori asked Ray if he were showing her off like a trophy. Ray said he was just making sure those little guys he just put in Honey's belly were going to find there way home tonight.

Lori laughed and told Ray that Honey should be knocked-up by now with all the seed he pumped in her the last couple weeks. Ray than bent down while holding Honey's legs up and started to rub his hand over her belly. Ray said he was sure she was a little momma already but he was going to keep shooting little guys in there until he knew for sure and kissed Honey on the lips.

I came back to reality again as I took notice of the diamond ring on Honey's left hand. At that very moment, Lori mentioned the diamond and said it was beautiful.

Ray finally let Honey's legs down but kept them held back toward her belly as he slowly pulled out of Honey. As he pulled out, he told Lori and me to watch as he keeps his load from coming back out. The head of his penis pulled out with a pop and than he pushed it all the way back inside and laughed. Ray said he had to keep pushing the little guys back in there where they belong. Lori just laughed at his remarks as he pulled back out again.

Ray held Honey in this position for a few minutes and neither of us seen any cum leaking out. Ray said he was an old pro at this sort of thing. I pulled out of Lori and kissed her again as I lay next to her on the bed as we watched Ray with my wife.

Ray finally pulled out of Honey and we could hear the plop as his cum started to escape Honey's pussy. Ray laughed again and said those guys chickened out. Ray said those guys didn't know what fine white pussy was all about.

Ray lay down next to Honey and rubbed her belly as leaned over to kiss her. All four of us just laid there until Lori leaned up and said she wanted to try something. Lori than got up and went down to the foot of the bed and got between Honey's legs and lifted them up as she dove in and started to lick Honey's pussy.

We could all hear the slurping sound Lori was making on Honey's pussy. Honey started to moan as Lori licked her pussy. She was licking up Ray's cum that was dripping out of Honey's pussy. Ray joked with Lori and said not to eat it all out. Lori was more kinky than I thought she was as I watched her eat my wife's cum filled pussy.

Honey was starting to grind her hips as Lori continued to lick her. Honey lifted her legs back to give Lori better access to her pussy. Ray was holding one of her legs up as I grabbed the other one. Lori was really getting into licking Honey's pussy as she started to cum. Honey's legs were shaking as Ray and I held onto them.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,804 Followers
12