My Wife Is a Financial Planner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid further up, slowly gliding her flat stomach across my face, continuing until I could begin to smell her sex. I grabbed her ass, encouraging her to slide the rest of the way to my eager mouth. She hovered over me as my tongue probed through her pubic hair lightly as it searched for her clit. As I flicked my tongue around the little button, bouncing it in its steamy nest, she let out a soft sigh.

"Ooooooohhhhhh Mike. Jon never pays this kind of attention to me. He is so quick to go about his pleasure, he often forgets mine."

She lowered her pussy down to press it into my face. She was gushing wetness. I couldn't get enough of that taste. She slid around, controlling where I put my tongue, using my nose to probe her now hyper sensitive clit, sometimes plunging it as far as it could go into her pussy.

Finally she began to breath even faster and heavier. She pressed my nose in once again, but this time pivoted her ass closer to my mouth until my tongue began to flick teasingly on her little pucker. I pulled her in closer again, and let my tongue probe her ass.

"Aahhhhh," she moaned, "this is a definite first."

I pulled her down further and began to vigorously tongue fuck her ass as she on my nose, and reached down to frantically rub her clit. She began to cum, and bucked against me, my tongue feeling her ass contract with wave after wave of climax.

As her orgasm subsided, she said, "You licked me there, fuck me there."

She rolled of me and hoisted her beautiful creamy ass in the air. I knelt behind her and lathered my dick in her pussy juices, then slid it easily into her tightness. Sometimes it's good to have a narrow girth, and this was one of those times. It wasn't long before I was all the way in, and Nan was groaning in joy. I began to pump harder and harder, grabbing those sweet ass cheeks to spread them apart as I thrust in, and squeezing them together as I reversed.

Nan was busy too, furiously working herself too. And it wasn't long before it took effect. She collapsed on her chest, which had the effect of exaggerating the upsweep of her ass, and as she began to shudder in her orgasm, the sensations wrecked havoc on my sex, and I came with gusto.

We lay there, spent. She asked me to tell her everything about Jon and Ann. I was happy to, and related the events of the past weeks in scintillating detail. Ann was shocked to hear that Jon had played things the way he had, saying it seemed so unlike him. She was intrigued by my role, but seemed to be intrigued without lacking respect.

Nan kissed me. "You know Mike, today was fantastic, but I'm going to need some time to find out what's going on with Jon. However, anytime he and your wife want to play, you know where to find me."

We cleaned up, and got dressed. Nan insisted I couldn't go home without underwear, and decided Ann would really have something to think about if I wore hers home. SO I donned a pair of Nan's silky black bikinis, Jon's shorts, grabbed my bag with my own soiled garments and stopped to kiss Nan at the door. We could hear her kids in the back yard, and as we opened the front door, felt some satisfaction to see Jon standing by my car, obviously wondering what was going on.

I walked out, opened the driver's door, and climbed in. "Hi Jon," I said to him as he stood there looking astonished, "nice place you've got."

Nan leaned in the doorway clad in a robe, one long leg teasingly extending from its opening.

"Oh and nice wife you've got. Thanks!"

I started the car, and backed down the driveway. Nan glared at Jon as he turned to enter the house. She went in and shut the door before he got to her. It was amazing being in his place in bed today, but I'm not sure I'd want to be in his shoes tonight.

12