My Wife is Seduced by My Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking into Jason's eyes and not mine, Veronica said, "I know Sam... but I want to have Jason's black baby."

"Dear God no!" I shouted and rising from my chair I grabbed Jason's shoulder, "Get off her! Pull out Jason!"

Seeing what I was doing Veronica kicked out at me with her foot and caught my cheek with the spike of her sandal. "Fuck off Sam! You started all this and now Jason is going to finish it. He will leave us with a present to celebrate your promotion. I want to have his big handsome black baby; it will be strong and manly like its father."

All the time she was speaking Jason was carrying on fucking her. As I collapsed by the bed I looked up and watched fascinated at the sight of Jason's big cock plowing into my wife's fertile snatch. His cock was covered in juices and he was really slamming into her now.

I knew I was witnessing a more dominant male taking and mating with my wife. He was showing who was superior and Veronica had accepted him. She had chosen to accept his big bare black cock into her pussy and more than that had given him permission to flood her married womb with his potent sperm at the height of her fertility. She has chosen the father of her offspring and it wasn't me her husband!

Just then their mating reached its peak and Jason cried out, "I'm coming Veronica! Do you want my black baby?"

Veronica's response was to lock her ankles around his butt clasp his big shoulders and looking deep into his eyes she uttered the fateful words.

"Yes my love, give me your seed! Make me a mother, I want your baby!"

And that was all it took. A few more big lunges into Veronica and then Jason bellowed in triumph and I looked on in a mixture of fascination and horror as I saw his big balls twitch and his muscular butt flex and knew that he was now firing his potent baby batter into my wife's open fertile womb.

"Yes, yes I can feel it," Veronica moaned.

"Oh yeah take it you cheating slut!" shouted Jason, "I'm knocking you up in front of your husband."

He seemed to carry on lunging into Veronica for ages and I knew that his massive balls must be delivering a huge amount of sperm right to the place where it counted.

Eventually they came to rest with Jason lying on my wife. I noticed that her feet were still locked across his butt. Keeping him in the saddle and making sure none of his sperm leaked out until it had done its job. I got up and walked out and went to lie down.

I fell asleep and was woken sometime later by Veronica.

"He's gone Sam and you have your promotion. Was it worth it?"

"How can you ask me that Veronica knowing what you just did?"

"It's your fault Sam. You asked me to flirt with Jason knowing what he was like. He seduced me and I thought I could stop it before it went too far, but I couldn't and for that I'm sorry."

"But those things you said to him and letting him have you bareback. What were you thinking?"

"I wanted to feel his big black cock without a barrier, it's true and well after that I got carried away. He seemed to have some hold over my will."

"Veronica, I love you. I'm sorry what happened, let's go to bed, I want to make love to you."

I stripped naked and got into bed with Veronica. As I rolled on top of her and prepared to take her bare as Jason had done, Veronica stopped me.

"Wait Sam put a condom on."

"Why, you just let Jason take you bare?"

"I know, and I could well be pregnant by him, but until I know you'll have to use a condom. I want to know who the father is!"

This killed my passion and I said, "Forget it Veronica."

And so a month later I got my promotion. Two months later, Veronica came to me looking pale.

"Sam, I have missed two periods and I have taken a test. I'm pregnant with Jason's baby!"

I was distraught, but deep down not surprised. After all, a virile man with potent sperm had taken my wife without protection when she was ovulating. The result is Veronica was going to be a mother to Jason's black baby.

"I'm sorry," said Veronica, "I didn't mean it to come to this."

"You could get rid of it?" I ventured.

"No," said Veronica. "I'm ready to be a mother and I know it will be a lovely baby!"

Of course when Jason found out he was delighted and always took delight it rubbing my nose in it.

Now with Veronica five months pregnant her swollen tummy is a permanent reminder of that fateful day. Veronica still fucks my boss several times a week. Was my promotion worth it?

12