My Wife the Creampie Addict

Story Info
My wife has a sexual reawakening as a true cum slut.
3.2k words
125.7k
75
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zepharaya
Zepharaya
13 Followers

I never knew my wife would turn out to be so addicted to having her pussy filled with cum. I mean it's true, at first when we first met, she would want to have sex in places like the toilet of a restaurant or even tried to grab hold of my cock while we were riding on the underground.

But then, as in most relationships, the libido went down; the sex drive dropped and then kids arrived and of course we started to have sex less frequently.

Like most relationships we had our ups and downs over the last 20 years and there were times when we had lots of sex and times when it wasn't so frequent.

However, I've always found my wife extremely horny. She is a petite Indian woman 5'2" high with an amazing figure and the best tits that you've ever seen.

She's an absolutely gorgeous woman with pouting blowjob lips and beautiful huge brown eyes. She's a petite size 0, with tits that defy gravity even after having 2 kids.

Men turn to look at her wherever she goes. She's a good dresser too. Even if she's just wearing a pair of tight jeans and a T-shirt, she's always the best looking woman I see when we go out. Sex with her is always amazing.

Even when I'm not okay getting as much as I would like, She's always wet and used to love it when I filled her tight little pussy with hot cum. However, after having two boys, coming inside my wife was not on the menu any more.

This may be one of the reasons why sex started to dry up a bit. We did continue to have sex with me having to put on a condom or pull out of her before I climaxed maybe that's what started to make sex seem a bit less exciting for her than it did when we first met.

Back then, she was on the pill and I would empty my load inside her tight little pussy three, four or even five times a day.

I used to tell her, just before I climaxed and pumped her pussy full of cum, that I would keep it topped up throughout the day and any time her pussy started to lose its cum, I would fuck her again and fill her back up with cum.

Talking to her like that always seem to make her orgasm more quickly. So, of course, I started to branch out with my dirty talk while we were fucking.

I would tell her, four example: "...after I pump my load into your tight pussy, I'm gonna turn you over and let you suck my cock clean while another man comes in here to pump you with another load of cum. " that would get her a wild and make her come instantly.

I started tell her other ideas like I had a line of men outside the door each morning which were waiting to cum inside and fuck her pussy and fill it with so much cum that it would dribble down out of her pussy, down her legs and that they want to cum all over her magnificent tits.

This kind of escalating dirty talk always resulted in a huge orgasm for her and lots of cum from me.

Nevertheless, I never thought that any of this talk would actually result in real action. At the end of the day, she is and was always quite prudish.

In fact, more recent sex had started to become a bit routine - she would often prefer to lie on her front while I just fucked her from behind - she does have an amazingly sexy way of lifting up her bum in such an inviting manner.

But then, as time went on, it started to become more and more obvious that what she really wanted was to be dominated. My wife is also quite amazing as she works in a very high-powered job. This realisation that what my wife really wanted was to be dominated, possibly by multiple men happened to coincide with a period when she was doing quite badly at work and the pressure was starting to pile high.

I noticed that when she went to work she was starting to dress in a slightly more attractive way. She always wore sexy business dresses and suits that made her petite voluptuous figure stand now.

However, now I noticed that some days she went into work with slightly more of her cleavage showing. Other days I would notice that underneath her dress she wasn't wearing her tights and sometimes even suspected that she hadn't been wearing a bra.

One day, I questioned her about this and her reply startled me. She said that, when she dresses in a sexy way, the boys at work don't notice as much if she makes a mistake. I replied that may be the best first response is to get the job right rather than trying to satisfy some perverted men that she works with.

Her reply was even more startling. She said that if only they could let her find another way of being at work that meant that she didn't have to do so much she could spend more time at home with me and the kids. I asked what that could mean she just winked me, blew me a sexy kiss and walked out of the room.

Around this time she also started to want me to take a bit more control in the bedroom. I'm very big and I can flip her over or pick her up quite easily.

She started to enjoy it when I threw her onto the bed, pulled her skirt up and fucked her while she was still wearing her knickers. Of course, I still had to put on a condom at some point. It was at this point in our relationship when everything changed.

One day when she came home from work she wasn't her usual smiling happy self. If there's one thing you can say about my wife, it's that she can't hide how she's feeling. She almost ran upstairs to get changed and shower.

She was clearly upset about something and kept giving me very worrying looks but of course we couldn't do anything or talk to each other about it until the kids were in bed. Finally, the children were asleep in their beds and I could tell she wanted to talk.

I asked what was up, and she replied: "Honey I think I need to take the morning after pill. " this worried me even more as we had not had sex for a few days so I knew it couldn't be my cum that was making her worried. "Who was it? "I asked.

And then she told me about a work trip she had been on the previous day which involved taking a train somewhere north for a conference that she had to attend.

She told she told me she loved me and gave me a big hug and she was crying and she started to tell me what happened. I was worried that something horrible had happened to her or that she had been raped, so I wanted to hear the story.

She told me that once on the train in a compartment with her boss and two other men that she worked with, to pass the time, they had suggested playing a game of cards. I think they let her win for a while and then they suggested playing at a strip version of the game.

Apparently, the boss said something quietly to one of the other man who then took some of their work papers and Blu-Tacked them up against the window of the railway carriage door to ensure their privacy.

She told me how her boss and one of the other man lost quite a few times and her boss was actually just in his boxer shorts and socks and then she lost her first game.

She looked at me and told me that they had persuaded her that, instead of taking off her shirt, which would expose her whole cleavage, she could just take off her bra underneath. She thought they were doing her a favour so she agreed. I could visualise this fully.

I knew full well that even with her shirt still on the way that her proud, dark nipples would've pushed against the thin fabric of her shirt would've left very little to the imagination.

Then, she lost again and once again they suggested that instead of taking off her skirt she could simply remove her knickers from underneath and that way the boys wouldn't be able to see anything.

So, she did as they asked. Then her boss lost another round, they all were laughing at him and gave him the choice of taking off either his socks or his boxers. He chose to take off his boxer shorts.

My wife told me how huge his cock was. I am a large man and have never had any complaints with the size of my cock. However, she told me that his was considerably larger and wider and even in it's flaccid state, was quite a mouthful to look at.

Anyway they carried on playing. The men were losing more than she was but she did eventually lose again and as she was not wearing any stockings it came to a choice between taking off her shirt, or taking off her skirt and revealing her beautifully shaved pussy.

She took off her shirt but unfortunately this was enough to arouse the already semi-erect boss and his huge cock. Then she suddenly lost three rounds in a row was forced to take off her skirt.

Even by trying to cross her legs, they could see her moist and perfectly shaven pussy. They then started asking her what she was going to do to pay them back because she had lost so much.

This was when my wife really started to cry and hug me tight she told me that she had simply decided to lay back on the carriage floor and open her legs. By this point in time her boss was already hard, she was already very wet and he simply leant over her and entered her pussy and fucked her hard until he came inside her.

After he had finished pumping her full of come the others took turns. Anthony went next - simply following in the boss's footsteps; he leaned over, his thinner but longer penis entering easily as cum was forced out and flowed down my wife's arse.

He was obviously very turned on and came within minutes, perhaps feeling a bit embarrassed as he grunted and shot another load of cum into my wife.

The third one turned her around onto her knees and started pumping her from behind, which basically meant she had her hands on the boss's lap. She told me how he was telling her to be quiet because by this point she was moaning quite loudly and they were worried someone might overhear.

Absent mindedly, as his cock started to twitch back into life, she told me that she just about managed to get her lips around the bulging end of his cock.

"Good girl", he had said, because he said that she was making too much noise. He patted her head, saying "Shhhh, shhhh..." as she held her mouth around his cock while being humped from behind.

Soon he was hard again and as they were three stations away from the destination, he mounted her one more time, emptying another load of cum deep inside her.

She told me how, as they were all getting dressed and looking down on her come splattered naked body, they made bad racist jokes like: "I fancied having an Indian today, didn't think it would be that hot though."

She also admitted that she had had two powerful orgasms from being fucked for so long. She told me how the cum continue to dribble down the inside of her leg even as they were getting off the train.

he added that the three men were actually quite sweet to her after that and even offered her tissues in their taxi when they could see that she was uncomfortable with the fact that she had cum still coming out of her pussy.

It was then that I realised that while she been telling me about her infidelity my cock had become rigid hard, and that instead of hugging me she had been holding onto my cock in an almost childlike way while she looked up at me imploringly and told me about how she had become her boss and to co-workers' cum bucket during that train journey up north.

Although I was not happy about hearing the story, I had to admit that hearing about how my wife had been used by three men, one of them twice, so gratuitously and also in a public space like a train carriage, made me rock hard. It was then that I had a weird moment of clarity.

While my wife held my hard cock with one hand as if she was a child holding the hand of a parent to cross the road, looking up into my eyes with an almost sickening worry about how I was going to react to all of this news, I took her face in my hands and said to her very clearly: "You've always wanted this to happen. I now realise that this is really what you want.

So I think that you should continue. But I have two rules that you must follow if you want to stay with me and be part of this family. The first is: you must not cover up the evidence of your being used as a fuck toy by anybody. I will be the one to decide whether or not you follow rule number two before or after getting cleaned up.

Do you understand?" She simply nodded..."the second rule is that no matter how many men empty their load inside you and use you as a little cum slut, you will come straight home and tell me in detail all about it before I become the last man of the day to empty his load inside your pussy." she nodded meekly again still holding onto my cock, not rubbing it or squeezing it, just holding it.

I let go of her face and told her to get down on her knees. She simply did what she was told. I told her to open her mouth. She did. I told her I was going to fuck her mouth. She didn't say anything.

I put my hard cock into her mouth, pushed the back of her head up against the island in our kitchen and started to fuck her mouth.

My wife did not generally favour blow jobs in the past. Certainly, this was the first time I have forced my cock so far into her mouth that I could feel the tip of my penis pushing against the back of her throat as I fucked her and made her gag.

I was close to climaxing, and thought about simply shooting my load straight down her throat but then I remembered the second rule.

By this point her eyes were streaming with tears from gagging, she was wearing her pyjamas; I pulled her up to her feet, turned her around, bent her over the island, pulled her pyjamas down and thrust my hard cock into her wet pussy, pumping her hard until I shot my load inside her. I withdrew, and took two steps backwards.

She put her hands down by her side as if to pull her pyjamas up but I told her to stop. I made her stay in that position, bent over the island, until I could see the cum, my cum, starting to dribble and drip out of her pussy, some of it onto her leg and some of it hitting the kitchen floor.

I suddenly invented the third rule while she was still bent over the island, I told her what it was: "the third rule, is that any of my cum that you can still see, gets consumed. Get down on the floor and lick that cum up like a good little pussy cat."

Without saying anything, she did as she was told. She didn't even pull her pyjamas up. She got down on all fours and licked several small pools of cum up with her tongue into her mouth.

I hadn't put my cock away and the sight of her bending over with cum still dripping out of her pussy while she licked the remainder off the kitchen floor got me hard again and while she was doing it, I got down and fucked her again really hard.

She was so wet, I had to insert my thumb all the way into her anus to be able to pull her dripping pussy back onto my throbbing cock, my other hand grabbing a handful of her hair so that her back arched as I fucked her mercilessly.

After I had come again, making it the sixth load of spunk she had had shot into her beautiful pussy that day, I made her suck and lick my cock clean while more of the cum dripped from her pussy onto the kitchen floor. I then stood up, put away my cock, zipped up my jeans and told her that after she cleaned the floor, she could join me in the bedroom upstairs.

When she came into the bedroom, still wearing the same pyjamas, I lifted up the duvet and beckoned for her to come in and join me. We spent a good hour talking, spooning, and being very open, honest and intimate with each other.

I told her that while it turned me on to think of her being fucked and used in that way, and while it turned me on to fuck her and use her in that way at the end of the day, she had to be smart about how she was going to use her body at work and in other situations.

I pointed out to her, but if they had filmed what happened to her on the train and when she came home and told me all about her day of being used as a little cum slut, that she would've made quite a lot of money.

She agreed that if she was going to let her pussy be used in that way, she should least get something out of it. She also agreed to go back on the pill to avoid getting pregnant.

We went to sleep having agreed some kind of a contract and feeling more close to each other then we had done in a very long time.

Which is why the story she had to tell me as a result of rule one when she came home from work the next day made me so angry.


To be continued...

Zepharaya
Zepharaya
13 Followers
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too detailed

Why would a guilty cheater describe the whole act? Their sizes, their emotions, their names?! all while you just sat and listened. At the very least, you should be furious that she had only you wearing protection for years.

aishagreyaishagreyalmost 7 years ago
Good story

Awesome, it could use some more realism points here and there but over all very exiting story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Get Real!

Yeah Man...can't you just see it...a wife comes home with cum dripping out of her pussy and tells the husband all about how it got there and get this...he say's that's what you always wanted .....so it's ok with him. Yah right...Get real!!

anonymous__readeranonymous__readeralmost 8 years ago
Waiting in anticipation....

Great story, cant wait for the follow-up

1954hall1954hallalmost 8 years ago
This story

I love this. The submissive Indian wife and how easy she is that three men from her office used her the first time she went on a bussiness trip with. Loved that they made jokes and racist comments as she laid there covered with cum. I bet if they told her to play with herself she would have cum hard for them. She's addicted to being used as a cum dump and how it makes her feel. She needs more and harsher treatment.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
More Stories