My Wife, the New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you wanted baby?" She asked seductively.

I paused. "...Yes." I said.

"Then kiss em." She ordered.

Kiss her feet? Kiss her cummy nylon feet? In a decision I still can't quite understand, I leaned forward and met her feet with my lips. I tried to kiss the clean areas first but she moved her feet so that I had no choice. I could feel the damp areas with my lips. I could smell his fresh cum smeared into her soles. I made my way to a corner of her feet that had mainly dried cum when she spoke up again.

"Kiss my toes babe." She said.

I was still reluctant but I did so anyway. I kissed the wet silky nylon under her toes, avoiding the white mess near the seams. I still can't understand why I was doing this. It was disgusting. However, for some unexplained reason, I was in sex overdrive. I was extremely turned on.

She noticed that I was afraid to go near the white lines across the tips of her toes.

"Put all my toes in your mouth like you normally do baby." She said.

"Suck on 'em." She added.

I hesitated. Just moments ago, I had my first experience of the warm, damp area of semen on her soles but I was too afraid to put my tongue to her feet. My heart was racing because I knew what I was about to do. I didn't want to do it but the absurd idea of touching another man's cum on my wife's feet was driving me nuts.

As I drew her toes closer to my mouth, I opened my mouth wide and closed my eyes.

I felt the gooey mess with my lips first and then searched for it with my tongue. She fluttered her toes inside my mouth causing his cum to coat my tongue. I tasted the bitterness of the white slime. My mouth was watering. The gooeyness of his cum had been diluted with my spit and was now smeared into the nylon. I couldn't believe that I was licking some other man's cum off my wife's toes

"Do you like that baby? Tasting his cum? He really made a mess on my feet, didn't he?" She asked.

"Is it your turn? Do you want sloppy seconds on my feet?" She asked.

She pulled her feet out of my mouth and a bit of my spit drooled out of my mouth. Her feet were soaked. She quickly turned over and lifted her feet to tap my balls.

"Go ahead. Show me what you got! You think you can do better than him?" She said giggling.

I didn't hesitate this time. I picked up her feet and pressed my dick into her soles. Her silky feet were warm and wet from all my spit mixed with his cum. I thrusted my dick in between her feet and could feet the extra slippery area where his cum was. I couldn't believe that I was using his cum as lube to fuck my wife's feet. Oddly enough, it felt amazing.

In only a few short seconds later, I released my cum on her feet. It sprayed out like a rocket and landed just past her ankles. Most of it drained out on her soles and mixed in with his cum. Her feet were a mess. I could feel her nylon feet were soaking wet from the mixture of different fluids, including my newly landed cum. I continued to slip my dick against her hosed feet until the spasms stopped. I let out a long sigh.

She looked back at me and said "Was that what you wanted?"

I responded "I don't think so but I do now."

12