My Wife was a Pay-to-View Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you don't mind but I got so excited thinking about you that I couldn't wait."

"I... mmmmmmm... I don't mind at all," I answered as I felt my cock hardening at the sight of her.

"Good, because now I'm all ready for what comes next."

"And what might that be?" I asked teasingly.

"You... deep inside me."

"Inside what?" I continued to tease.

"Inside me."

"Inside your what?"

"You are such a fucking tease," she giggled. "I want your cock deep inside my pussy, my slit, my cunt or whatever else you wanna call it."

"Are you still on 'the pill'? I didn't bring any kind of protection," I sighed, suddenly remembering the box of condoms in my bedside table.

"I don't care. I wanna feel YOU inside of me not some rubber."

"You mean...? What if you get pregnant?" The glimmer in her eyes, the smile on her face, and her outstretched arms all the answer that I needed.

My clothes seemed to evaporate and I found myself stretched out above her, my hard cock gliding across the moist warmth of her womanhood. "Are you sure?"

"You talk too much," she sighed as she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

Instantly, I felt my cock slide between her nether lips and into the molten cauldron of her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm. I've missed this," she whispered into my ear as she teasingly bit my earlobe and tightened her legs, locking them behind my buttocks. "Now, fuck me. I want it hard and deep. Use me anyway you want."

I withdrew just the slightest bit and then drove into her depth, not stopping until the tip of my cock slammed against her cervix.

"Iiieeeeeeeeeeee," she wailed.

Instantly, I began to pull out afraid that I'd hurt her

Instead, she arched her back slamming my cock back into her depths. "Soooo goooood. It hurts so fucking good. I've needed this. I've needed you," she whispered as she began to grind herself against me.

I didn't say a word as I began to slide in and out of her, the alluring scent of her arousal overwhelming my senses.

"That's it, lover. Fuck me. Pound you slut's cunt and fill her with your cum."

"Arrrggghhhhh," I groaned as my tempo increased.

"Yes... yes... yessssss. Flip me over, baby. Fuck me from behind," she said as she released her legs from behind my back.

I pulled out as she rolled onto her stomach and got on her hands and knees.

My iron, hard cock was directly aligned with her pussy.

I grabbed her hips, and slowly entered her as she tried to push back against me.

"Fuck me, lover. Don't tease me. Give me your cock."

I drove into her as she placed her hands on the headboard to keep from getting knocked onto her stomach.

"Uumph, uumph, uumph," I grunted as I plunged into her over and over.

"Oh yeah... oh yeah... oh yeah. Mmmmmm... yeah... yeah... yeah. Your cock feels so good inside me. Ohhhhhh... so deep. Yeah... yeah... yeah... just like that. Oh fuck... keep fucking me. Yes... yes... yes... ahhhhh... ahhhhh... ahhhhh... fuck me good... oh fuck yeah... yeah... yeah... yeah... pound my pussy. Now, play with my tits."

Instantly, I released my hold on her hips and reached under her, cupping a tit in each hand.

"Play with them, lover, Pinch me nipples... ooooohhhhhhhh... mmmmmmm.

I squeezed her massive orbs and pinched the nipples between my thumbs and forefingers causing her to squeal.

"Yesssssssssss... I can't believe how good this feels. Pound me, sweetheart. Breed me like one of the mares on your farm. Fill me with your cum. Give it to me nice and deep."

The thought of making her pregnant triggered some inner, primal need and I drove into her even harder, feeling the tip of my cock slam into the entrance to her womb each time.

"I'm gonna cum. Gonna cum all over your cock. Now... ooohhhhhhhh... yessssssss," she croaked as the walls of her pussy suddenly trembled and pulled me into her very depths.

The sensation was more than I could handle and my cum rocketed from my balls, up the length of my shaft, and into her, coating the walls of her pussy. "Ohmigod, I'm cumming too."

"Yeah, baby... yeah. I can feel you cumming in me... soooooo goood. Don't stop. Give me every drop. I wanna feel it filling me and dripping from me like some street-walking slut."

Strand after strand shot from me and I quivered from head-to-toe. Until, with one final squirt, my cock stopped its pulsing. I knelt there for a few moments before pulling from her and rolling over onto my back, totally spent and exhausted.

At the same time, she rolled onto her back and slid a pillow under her hips, before pulling a blanket up over us. "Hey, handsome," she whispered tenderly.

"Hey, yourself, darlin'," I replied as she placed her head on my shoulder and cuddled up against me.

We laid there for awhile before I broke the silence by asking, "So you wanna explain what this is all about."

"Well...," she paused. "It's actually a couple of things. Which do you want first... the quick and easy or the long and hard?"

"Let's start with the quick and easy," I replied breathlessly.

She lay there, nestled against me as she explained. "Actually there is no quick and easy. The simple truth is my contract is over soon and the more I've thought about you and what we shared together the more I realized I wanna try and get it back."

"You mean...?"

"Yep, the whole thing. A place to settle down on, a house to live in, a good man to call my own, and kids... lots and lots of kids."

"So this...?" I asked as I waved my hand around the small room.

"No. This was just... hmmmmmm... how do I explain it? I've learned that there are two types of men. There are lovers, which is what you most definitely are, and there are fuckers. Lovers are the guys, and women, who take their time to make sure their partner is enjoying things as much as they are."

"By 'things' I assume you mean sex?"

"Yes... and no. Sex is a good overall title but I mean making love. You know. Taking your time to kiss and touch," she sighed as she ran her fingertip across my chest. "To nibble and suck," she teased as she nipped and then sucked on my earlobe, "before they got down to the 'down-and-dirty. A fucker is more of a 'slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am' type of person. The only thing they're interested in is themselves. The weird thing is that a person doesn't have to be one or the other. They can be either depending on the situation."

"Yeah. I was nervous and anxious because of what I just told you and... well."

Laughing, I replied, "Talk about feeling used."

"I'm sorry," she said, a touch of fear in her voice.

"I'm not," I said as I rolled on my side and kissed her lightly on the forehead. "I'll be your fucker anytime and anyplace you need me."

She wrapped her arms around my neck, softly crying in relief.

We drifted off into a gentle sleep only to be awakened by the sound of boot crunching in the roadside gravel and the sight of red and blue lights reflecting off the wall.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK. "Anybody in there?" called the detached voice.

"Be right there," I yelled as I jumped from the bed and slipped into my jeans. When I opened the local Sheriff was standing there. "Hey, Dan."

"Evening, Garry."

"Can I help you with anything?"

"I saw the RV and your truck but didn't see you so I figured I better..."

Just then Micki walked up behind me dressed in a simple bathrobe.

"Oh... ahhhhh... Evening, ma'am."

"Evening, Sheriff," she replied.

"As I was telling Gary I saw your vehicles parked here and figured I'd better check things out."

"Everything is just fine here," she said in a deep, sultry voice. "Thank you for asking."

His eyes quickly traveled up and down her body as he blushed, "I... ahhhhh..." and quickly changed the subject. "So are you staying long?"

"Unfortunately, no," she answered as she wrapped her arms around my waist. "I just came to visit Garry. I need to be back to work tomorrow."

"Oh, okay. Ummmm... in the future please remember it's illegal to park your RV on the roadside like this unless it's an emergency."

"I'll make sure she remembers," I replied.

"Okay. Have a good night," he said as he turned and walked away.

The door was barely closed when we began to laugh hysterically.

"Did you see how red he turned when he saw me?" Micki asked.

"I think it was more the way you were dressed... or undressed. He could barely take his eyes off of you and I can almost guarantee everyone in the Sheriff's Department will know what we were doing in the next half hour," I chuckled as I wrapped her in my arms and lifted her in the air. "By the way, what's this about having to be back at work tomorrow?"

Her body stiffened as she replied, "I need to finish out my contract but that doesn't mean I can't come and visit you every chance I get... if that's okay with you."

"What's good for me is as much time as I can get with you. But what about what you said earlier. You know, the house, the man, kids."

"I want all of that and I want it with you but right now I have to do this. The men I work for are not the type that you wanna mess with," she warned.

"So this is all we get?" I asked looking around the RV. "Stolen moments."

She laughed. "Don't be so dramatic. Like I said I don't have to be back until tomorrow which means we have the whole night together. So why don't we head to OUR ranch?"

"I like that sound of that." I dressed quickly and ran to my truck, did a U-turn and headed to the ranch, Micki following behind me still dressed in only her robe.

When we got to the ranch we both quickly entered the house, stripped off our clothes, and ran for the shower.

"Me first," she yelled as she ran down the hallway.

"Not if I get there first," I laughed as I followed her.

Needless to say, it didn't really matter who got there first because we were both in the shower within minutes. Our hands traveled over each other's body's as we explored all the familiar places while we kissed, and kissed, and kissed. Afterwards, we made a late-night dinner and ate on the porch listening and watching the world go by.

"I need to get some sleep," she yawned.

"Sleep... or something else?" I asked, my cock beginning to stir.

"Unfortunately, just sleep. As much as I'd love to feel you in me again I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow and have to get back to the dorm."

It goes without saying that I was disappointed, and I could tell by the look on her face that she knew it, so instead I scooped her up in my arms, carrying her towards the bedrooms. "Which room you want?" I teased.

"OUR room," she replied, lovingly. "It is the only room I ever wanna sleep in when were in this house.

"Your wish is my command," I whispered as I carried her to the room, that until that morning had been mine alone.

When I set her down she quickly stripped from the robe and slid under the covers. We spooned together as we fell asleep.

The next morning, I felt her get out of bed and pretended I was asleep. She leaned over and kissed my forehead before she dressed and quietly slipped from the room. Then I heard her start her RV and drive away. A feeling of dread filled me as I got up and headed to the kitchen. Once again there was a note.

I'll be back in two weeks.

In the mean time, these will have to do.

LOVE,

Micki

XOXO

PS... don't forget the show. I'll be watching for you

There, beneath the letter was the black g-sting my pay-to-view slut had been wearing on her podcast the day before, the heavy, musky aroma of her still lingering.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
rodryder44rodryder44about 2 years ago

I'll wait for the next chapter to see if she has saddle sores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When does her contract end? Will she be forced to renew it? Has she saved up lots of cash for their future?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
Alice's Story From devout widow to black cock addict.in Interracial Love
Wife's Pussy is Poker Jackpot Wife offers self at poker night.in Group Sex
Blackmailed Stepmom Pt. 01 Stepson catches stepmom and gets it all on video.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Single Mom to BBC Slut Ch. 01 Daughter trying to turn her mom into a slut.in Interracial Love
More Stories