My Wife was a Pay-to-View Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm, take a seat on the lounge chair. Now lean back. Pretend you're sun-bathing. Perfect."

Click.

"Now, run your hands through your hair."

Click.

"Okay, now raise your left leg over your knee. Almost ... almost ... right there."

Click, click, click.

"Put your leg down and sit up. Now put your hands behind you and stretch so your breasts are pushing out even more."

"If I do that this top will probably rip," she teased.

"Okay, then bend your knee and pull your leg back up. That's it. God, you're gorgeous. Okay, let's take a break and see how these turned out."

"Already?"

"No need in doing a whole bunch only to find out I'm a crumby photographer."

We quickly scrolled through the pictures amazed at how well they'd turned out.

"These are fantastic."

"Must be the model. Kinda hard to screw up someone that looks so good."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she laughed.

"I hope," I whispered to myself before continuing. "Okay, let's try this. Take a seat on the lounge and cross your legs, untie the top and let it hang from your shoulders, then lean back and look up towards the sun."

She did as I asked and I felt like something was stuck in my throat. She wasn't wearing the black bra underneath instead all I saw was tan lines separating the two shades of her flesh.

"Hold it."

Click, click

"Now look to your right. Good."

Click

"Now left."

Click, click.

"Pull your leg back up, again, with your foot on the lounge. But this time spread your legs a little bit."

Click, click, click.

"Great. Now, open your top until it almost shows your nipples." I could see how this was effecting her as her cheeks reddened slightly and her breath became shorter and faster. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah ... ummmm ... just getting a little hot," she paused, "in the sun."

"Okay, let's try something else then. Roll over on your stomach. Take your top off and slide your pants about half-way down on your butt. Fantastic!"

Click, click, click.

"Prop your chin in your elbows and raise up a little bit to give the viewers a look at your tits."

Click.

"Hands on the lounge, arch your back. That's it. Head back. Look up at the sky. God, these are hot."

Click, click, click.

"Okay, let's go the whole way. Take off the pants and lay back down on your stomach. That's it. Now, I'll get some pictures of you from behind for those that like a good-looking butt."

I was just about to take some pictures when I noticed the battery light flashing that it was low.

"Take a break."

"Why?"

"I need to put in a new battery. This one is almost done."

"That was awful fast."

"Well, I don't use the camera much so I didn't have it plugged in."

"Okay. I'll just stretch out her until you're done," she said as she put her hands under her head and stretched out.

For the first time, I realized how hard my cock had gotten while I'd been taking the pictures and the image of me mounting Micki, right then and there, flashed across my mind's eye.

"Arrrggghhhh," I groaned.

"Are YOU okay?"

"Yeah, just having trouble getting the new battery in," I lied.

"Okay," she replied as she laid her head back down.

When I came back, she was laying on her back on the lounge, her breasts and pussy completely exposed.

"WOW!! Now there's a 'money shot'."

She opened her eyes and stared at me, a mischievous twinkle already telling me what was going on. "I hope so cuz ...," she paused. "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"This is getting me horny as hell! I just wanna get this done so I can fuck your brains out."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, REALLY!"

"Well then, let's get this over with," I finished as I slid my hand down my pants pushing the bulge in the front of my pants down."

"Mmmmmmm, I like the looks of that," she purred as she licked her lips.

"There'll be time for that when we're done."

"Sure we can't take care of that first and then finish the pictures?" she asked, sexily.

"I'm not sure how your viewers would feel about pictures with cum dripping from your pussy," I replied.

She sat up and stared at me. "Maybe I wouldn't care."

"Keep that in mind for later on. We can do that one for our personal collection. But right now, take your tits in your hands."

Click, click.

"That's right. Now push them together and lift them like you're offering them to me."

Click, click, click.

"Fan-fucking-tastic. Now, squeeze your tits. Yeah, just like that. Great."

Click, click, click.

"Pinch your nipples."

"Ohhhhhhhhh," she sighed. "So naughty. So sexy."

Click, click.

"Time for the 'money shots'. Spread your legs. Show me your pussy."

"Mmmmmmmm ... yessss," she groaned.

Click, click, click.

"Okay now," I gulped. "Slide your right hand down ... slow ... slow ... all the way to your pussy. Yesssss, just like that."

Click, click, click.

"Spread your pussy lips. Show your fans what they're never gonna get in real life. Wider, wider, ohmigod, that looks soooo fucking good."

Then, without instructions from me, she slid two fingers deep inside her smoldering pot. "Arrrgggggggghhhhhhh," she moaned as her head fell backwards. "So horny. Need to get fucked. Need a cock deep inside of me, baby."

Click, click, click

"Pull your pants down. I wanna see your cock while I finger-fuck myself," she wheezed.

Using one hand, I did as she asked releasing my swollen member. For the next several minutes, I watched as her fingers slid in and out of her seething tunnel until a foamy layer of her juice formed on her fingers.

Click, click, click.

"Take the rest of your clothes off. If I'm gonna be naked so are you," she purred.

Instead, I moved closer, saying, "You do it. Help me get my clothes off."

She pounced from the lounge like a leopard after its prey and within seconds my clothes were strewn across the porch.

My cock stood out directly in front of me, a drop of pre-cum hanging from the tip.

"There's only a few more pictures left on this SD card," I informed her as I stepped away and picked up my camera. "What do you want pictures of?"

"Are they for professional or personal use?"

"The choice is yours."

She gave me a lewd, almost devious look, as she turned around and leaned over until she grabbed her ankles. Her pussy was framed by her heart-shaped ass, its lips quivering as her juice slid across her clit.

I felt my cock quiver as I took the final pictures.

Click, click, click.

"Now what?" she asked as she reached between her legs and spread her pussy with the forefinger and middle finger of her left hand.

I set the camera down before answering, "This." Then, I moved closer and placed the tip of my cock against her womanly treasure.

"Yessssssss," she hissed as reached between her legs and wrapped her hand around my cock. "Slide your cock across my pussy, baby. Coat your cock with my pussy juice."

I grabbed her waist and pushed my cock forward, briefly sliding between her nether lips, before pulling back.

"That feels so gooddddddd," she groaned. "Push it harder. I wanna feel the tip of your cock against my clit."

Once again I pushed forward, this time not stopping until my hips pressed against her ass cheeks and the tip of my cock rested on her nerve-filled nubbin.

"Ohmigod. I feel like such a slut."

"Maybe I should put another SD disc in the camera and set it to 'video mode'. Then it can take a video of us fucking so we can look at it later on."

She looked over her shoulder, her eyes smoldering with desire. "Can you really do that?"

"Yep."

"Then do it. I wanna be able to watch your cock sliding in and out of me, later on. I wanna see what I look like when you ride me like a mare and cum deep inside me."

I, instantly, released my hold on her hips and walked over to the camera. I checked the battery and found it had enough power for over an hour then I replaced the SD disc and placed the camera on the porch rail so it had a view of Micki and the lounge.

"You ready?" I asked as I walked back towards here.

"Come and get it, baby," she purred as she bent over and grabbed the handle of the lounge chair.

Once again, I grabbed her hips and settled my cock against the opening to her seething core, but this time I drove into her. Once inch, two, four, and then my whole cock slid into her until the tip of my cock pressed against her cervix and I felt her body tighten.

"Ohhhhhhhh, that's nasty but not as nasty as this," she murmured as she tightened the muscles of her pussy around my cock. "Or this," she continued as I felt her inner muscles move up and down my shaft like a conveyor.

"Yesssss," I hissed as the sensation almost overwhelmed me. "When did you learn to do Kegels, you bad girl? Damn."

"Then shouldn't a bad girl get spanked?" she whispered as she looked over her shoulder.

"You want me to spank you?"

"What do you think?" she muttered as she slowly slid her pussy back and forth on my cock.

I'd heard of women who enjoyed getting spanked and had even done it to a few of my previous lovers but the devilish twinkle I saw in her eyes told me that this would be unlike anything I'd ever done before. As if to take away any doubt I may have had she squeezed her pussy muscles around my cock once again sending a perverse thrill coursing through my body.

"I think she does," I replied as I raised my hand and brought it down on her ass cheek.

"Smack.'

"What was that? I've slapped myself harder during one of my web sessions."

"SMACK."

"Getting better," she teased.

"SMACK," the third slap landed on her ass leaving a red imprint of my hand.

"Mmmmmmm, now you're getting there."

"SMACK ... SMACK ... SMACK ... SMACK," the sound of my hand hitting her rounded butt seemed to echo off the walls of the barn and porch.

"Ohhhhhhh ... that hurts so good. Spank your nasty slut. Now fuck me with your nice, hard cock."

I instantly grabbed her hips and drove into her until I felt my ball sack swing forward and crash against her clit.

"Ohmigod," she said as she trembled. "Feel how fucking good that feels. Ahhh, Ahhhh, Shhhhhh. Your cock feels soooo fucking big. I can feel it stretching me. Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhhh. Oh Yeah. So fucking deep. Ohhhhh ... ohhhhhh ... I love it. Fuck yeah. Oh fuck. Pound me. Pound my cunt. Ahhhh ... ahhhh ... ahhhhhh. Mmmmmm ... mmmmmm ... mmmmmmm. So good. That's it. Let me feel your balls slapping against my clit. Yeah ... yeah ... yesssssss. Don't stop, lover. Almost there already. Come on ... pound me ... fuck me ... fuck your pay-to-view slut."

Instinctively, I reached under her and grabbed her swaying tits, squeezing them until the tender flesh bulged between my fingers.

"Yessssss ... augh ... augh ... augh ... so fucking good ... need this so bad. Now ... almost ... there. Squeeze ... my ... nipples," she said, matching the tempo of my cock sliding into her. "Ohmigod ... yessss ... just ... like ... that. Almost ... almost ... there. Cum ... inside ... me, Fill ... me ... with .. your ... cum. Gonna ... so good ... gonna ...," she hesitated as her body quiver and shook, followed by a wail that I was almost certain my neighbors would hear. "FUCCCCCKKKKKKK MEEEEEEE ... CUMMMMMIIINNNGGGGGG!!!"

Her orgasm triggered my own and I felt my cum surge up the length of my shaft and into her waiting pussy. "Me tooooooooo," I groaned.

"Ohhhhhhhh ... I ... can ... feel ... you ... cumming ... inside ... me," she gasped as her body continued to spasm. "Fill ... me. I ... wanna ... feel ... your ... cum ... dripping from ... my pussy ... and down ... my legs."

Time stood still for us as her body rocked from one orgasm to another while my cock jerked and pulsated, sending burst after burst of baby-making cum into her and the world seemed to explode into a blaze of lightning flashes and colors. I'd never cum so hard or so much in my life. Unbelievably, it soon coated the walls of her pussy and began to drip from her just as she'd asked.

"Ohmigod," she wheezed as she slid from my grasp and collapsed onto the lounge, my cock exiting her with a resounding "POP". "I've never, and I mean NEVER, been fucked like that before."

Shaking, I grabbed the arm of the lounge to keep from falling over before replying, "Me neither."

The moments passed until we were finally able to move.

"I wonder if it worked," she asked as she slowly stood from the lounge revealing a puddle of our combined juices.

"What?"

"The camera, silly."

I'd forgotten I'd even set it up and blushed as the idea of seeing what we'd just done. "I dunno and right now I'm too beat to care. How about a nap and then we can look at it this evening."

"That sounds good to me," she replied as she gently kissed me on the cheek and headed into the house, the red hand prints still clearly visible on her ass.

My legs still shook as I followed, grabbing the camera along the way. Once inside, we made our way to the bedroom and slid under the covers.

The last thing I heard was her whisper, "I love you," as exhaustion overtook me.

When I woke up several hours later, the spot next to me was empty and I was afraid that once again she'd left. Then I smelled the delicate aroma of a fresh pot of tea wafting in from the kitchen. That was all the incentive I needed. I rolled from bed and was in the kitchen in seconds ... but she wasn't there. Once again, my fears took over until I heard her call out from the porch.

"Out here."

I, quickly, poured myself a cup of tea and followed her voice. The sight that awaited me was enough to make even a dying man's cock harden.

She was sitting on the porch dressed in one of my XXL shirts and a pair of moccasins. The evening sunlight reflected off her hair as it hung over her shoulders making it look like a flame was circling her face. The shirt she was wearing was unbuttoned except for the lowest button and it was obvious that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"Arrrgghhhh,"

"What's wrong?" she asked innocently.

"Nothing ... not a damn thing," I replied as I sat down next to her and enjoyed the sunset.

And so we began a new episode of our life. One filled with happiness, sex, chores, sex, and occasional arguments followed by 'make-up' sex. Unfortunately, as time moved on, the reality of the world around us also set in ... but that's another story.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
Bachelorette Party Dad is roped into hosing a bachelorette party.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
April Fool’s Surprise Wife intends to prank her hubby but is surprised herself.in Loving Wives
The Trip Home Wife tells husband about her trip back home.in Loving Wives
Second-Hand Barbie First rate wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories