My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving gently, I savoured the wonderful internal caresses her rectum was giving to my cock and unhurriedly gyrated around inside her, delighting in the exquisite sensations.

Sensing movement beside us, I could see Laura was starting to stir.

I whispered into Donna's ear 'I want you to lick her pussy!' Laura almost involuntarily parted her legs as Donna wordlessly moved between them, her mouth contacting Laura's lovely smooth mound. Laura sighed and placed her hand on the back of Donna's head, guiding her mouth to her place of need. Donna's flickering tongue soon had Laura writhing in sleepy, dream-like pleasure, as it moved back and forth over her swelling little nub.

'What are you two up to?' she mumbled, still half asleep.

'I've got my cock buried up her arse again,' I said. 'Just couldn't resist it, it feels so good!'

I shoved forward, to press it in even deeper, which rammed Donna's face even harder into Laura's snatch. Submitting to the delicious sensations, Laura brought up her knees into a classic missionary position and Donna buried her face into her gash as I grabbed her hips to start thrusting in earnest.

Reaching past them, I grabbed a pillow and shoved in under Donna's hips, to raise her pelvis, perfect for that really deep penetration position. Her arse relaxed completely, allowing me to piston in and out, deep and hard. Pulling out, I allowed her ring to contract for a moment, then shoved back inside her newly-tightened arse, producing a muffled gasp into Laura's pussy.

The feeling of Donna's soft buttocks pressed against me, coupled with the vision of my thick cock sliding into her stretched arsehole, was just exquisite. But watching Donna wantonly tonguing my so-innocent wife, lost in passion, with her legs spread-eagled, made my cock start to swell and throb. I started pumping rhythmically and could soon feel my load starting to gather in my loins.

Pulling out again, then driving through her ring of muscle, over and over, was milking the head of my cock. Laura thrashing, grabbing Donna's head, me with an insane grip on Donna's hips while I doggy-fucked her arse, beyond caring, only focused on my own pleasure now. Faster and faster, then suddenly, I pulled her hips up off the pillow into a full kneeling position, shoved her legs wide apart and rammed my pulsing cock in as deep as it would go, at the same time, pushed her shoulders down, to enable me to impale her totally and completely. I expelled my seed into her, pumping without moving. I felt like a caveman, bestial and omnipotent, utterly dominant of this bitch.

We collapsed into an exhausted heap, gasping for precious air to recover.

'What shall we have for breakfast?' I asked, innocently. 'I've worked up quite an appetite!'

###

To be continued...

12